Double Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

She got up, walked over to the bed, and sat. She motioned him to come to her. As he did, I slowly moved down the stairs for a better look. He sat beside her and kissed her deeply. She couldn't keep her hands off of his cock. She was clearly infatuated with it. He pushed her back onto the bed and began to kiss his way down to her firm breasts. Her nipples were stiff with excitement as he kissed and licked her round mounds. She moaned.

He continued down her belly and to the top of her bush. He then positioned himself between her outstretched legs and started to kiss and lick her inner thighs. He was teasing her and she was starting to get frustrated. He relented and his tongue found her hole.

She moaned again and grabbed his head holding it to her pussy. He knew how to eat pussy by the way she was reacting. He slid a finger in and out of her hole while he licked her clit. This produced the desired effect. Soon he had two and then three fingers in her to 'loosen her up'. She was moaning, her hips gyrating above the bed.

I finally let my cock out of its prison. I was afraid to touch it because I knew I would shoot my wad immediately. She was moaning, panting, and going crazy on the bed. After about her fifth orgasm, he backed off. He slid up her body to where she could get his cock in her mouth.

She didn't have to be asked twice and wetly devoured his massive organ. After a minute, he removed his cock from her mouth and slid down between her parted legs. He placed his cock on her mass of wet pubic curls. He got up onto his knees and she bent her legs. He took hold of his pussy pleaser and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. I didn't care about anything but watching this scene.

"Be gentle..." she said.

"I'll go slowly. You're going to love this." he replied.

After moments of stroking her pussy with the head of his dick, he started to enter her. It took patience and perseverance. He slowly rocked back and forth. With each stroke, he gained a little more penetration. She was starting to go crazy under him raising her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Oh god, you're sooo big! You're filling me so full." she moaned.

"I'm only half way in. Just wait until I get it all of it inside of you." he replied.

He continued his short strokes opening her formerly tight twat to accommodate his huge cock. I didn't think that she could take it all but he kept filling her. Finally, his big balls came to rest on her ass. He had stuffed her full of his giant dick and she loved it.

He continued to fuck her with short, slow stokes. She panted, gasped and moaned as he slid his dick in and out of her wet hole. Her ass wriggled and writhed as he started to screw her with longer, faster strokes. She seemed to have an orgasm with each stroke. She placed her hands on his ass and urged him to fuck her harder. I thought I would see his cock coming out of her mouth any second. He fucked her for what must have been half an hour.

"I can't believe you're fucking me sooo good...I could do this forever.... Ohhhhhh!" she panted.

He was starting to yield to my wife's tight cunt. His movements became erratic and he plunged as deep as he could, filling Melissa's womb with his hot seed. She wrapped her legs around him the best that she could and held him tight while they both came.

He continued to shudder and finally collapsed on top of Melissa. She kissed him passionately and he returned the kiss. They stayed like that for a long time. His hose was still connected to her like an umbilical cord. She rolled him onto his back displacing his cock from her now dripping cunt. Her cunt lips were swollen and her hole was gaping.

I went to my couch and positioned myself in the same way as when she last saw me.

She kissed him passionately at the door before he left.

"I'll see you later," she told him.

"Absolutely..." he replied.

She found a blanket and covered me. When I heard the shower running, I began to stroke myself and in no time I was blowing my seed, my head spinning with the visions of my petite wife acting so wantonly with my best friend.

I think I'll invite Clark over more often in the future, I think my wife will like that.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers
12