All Comments on 'Double Edged Sword: Caleb's Story'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
TonyjoeTonyjoeover 18 years ago
What a great start to a story

What a neat twisted mind you have! I'll be looking for the next part.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A clever cliffhanger

I assume you realize that because of the elements you have incorporated into this story, a second chapter could plausibly go in any one of several different directions. That doesn’t happen very often. Most stories are set up in such a way that only one or two different scenarios are realistic options. With this story, the skies the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, I love that

story. I know what a threesome can do to a relationship from the third side of the triangle. Wonder where you are going to take this one.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Excellent

Wow, what a story - what a novel twist and what a problem for Caleb. Very well written and very erotic. I can't wait to read how the ensuing conflict, and I trust that there will be one, is resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, when you play with fire

You get burnt! There are no free rides.

Very well written... nice flow!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
When you think with the little

head, then you end up walking down the railraoad track in the wrong direction. anyone doubt the train that's rapidly bearing down upon his ass. good story, good read, not looking forward to the train wreck, but am peaking between my fingers. bring it on.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
WOW

what a story, by feeling good and a little sex he has wrecked his marriage. I see major marriage problems ahead for him and Jen. This story is about one thing I was told a long time ago. Don't ever do anything that you wouldn't allow your wife to do also...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

well written and lots of future paths to take. I suspect that Caleb's anxiety of Frankie doing Jen will turn into a fascination to the following chapter of caleb watching then a furious foursome to who knows where! can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

excellent bit of writing. looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Missed Out

I just turned fourty and didn't receive a gift anything like this. Damn.

While we all knew where the story was going it did not take away from it at all. Enjoyed it and waiting for the next part. There could easily be several chapters to follow if at least one is devoted to the upcoming conversation (and the resulting interaction between husband and wife), the favor returned, and the wife returns and tells her story.

Oh, and I think I'd be in the same position the next day.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 18 years ago
Scary . . .

A very different kind of setting, I don't recall ever encountering here before. Truly putting the husband to the test as he weighs his resistance against a fantastic new chick with what he will have to permit his wife to do. The sex and settings were top notch and the hook of what I hope to be chapter two is set deep. I may be cringeing, but I'm looking forward to it.

David LockleyDavid Lockleyover 18 years ago
Holy Smokes........

Doesn't get any hotter than that...........

Whats next

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible writing

Wow, incredible writing. Plot, suspense, conflict, turmoil...well down. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Idiot!

Well written story, but even in Literotica's fantasy world, it's hard to imagine that a husband could be as stupid as Caleb or a wife as slutty as his wife. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

God, Jake, Caleb just lost it!!! I can't see anything like that happening to me. But I CAN understand SOME men totally disregarding reality like that! I mean, if YOU fuck Brianna, Frankie gets to fuck your WIFE! DAMN! But the story is so fucking HOT it makes your dick hurt! I found myself feeling sorry for the IDIOT CALEB, but WISHING I was in FRANKIE'S shoes...I would fuck Jen half to death! I mean, EVERY man wants to have a dick bigger than some guy's wife has EVER experienced, and fuck her to oblivion so he's REMEMBERED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

One more comment...I think you handled the sequel reasonably well. I mean, Jen would reasonably have been DAMN reluctant to capitulate to Frankie's demands...and I FIRMLY believe she realized she and Caleb were indeed "HAD" by Brianna's exuberance in bed. Bree nearly raped Caleb, at best she begged Caleb to fuck her, knowing Jen would become prime meat for her boyfriend. I can't imagine a woman lusting THAT much to see a lover take someone else. Interesting proposition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting predicament

I thought the idea of playing on every forty year old's fantasy of a threesome with cosequences was creative. Good story.

erotikoserotikosover 13 years ago
Smokin' hot!

Great story, loved the sexual tension and the concept of payback. Btw, when Jen rached her hand into Brianna's panties, their color should have been pearl white--not black. That was the color of Jen's outfit. The devil is always in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting dilemma

of course a no-brainer if she was a girlfriend instead of a wife - in this case the smart thing would be divorce the slut amicably to maintain a FWB arrangement while looking for a faithful new wife.

SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
Where is Part 2?

The story is - despite the promise to continue - still unfinished. It's a pity!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Where is the Sequel?

One of the comments refers to a sequel and seems to indicate that Jen balked at having sex with Frankie. I cannot find it and would be surprised if that was the case. It is obvious that this was a setup.

Jen already knew she wanted to fuck Frankie, hence the full court press by the two to get Caleb to fuck Brianna. Jen knew Caleb's intentions and feelings on the subject before they ever started. However, she participated in the effort to get him so turned on that he could not think straight. If she really cared about Caleb, she would not have done that. At a minimum, she would have reminded him of the consequences at the moment of truth. Instead she just told him that it was his night.

Furthermore, Brianna was quick to exit as soon as the deed was done. If the sequel were to proceed with Jen planning to fuck Frankie, Caleb should divorce her, letting her know that he understands that was her intent all along.

While I would agree that the story was very hot, it is disconcerting to see someone used like this. They really played poor Caleb. Being a nice guy, that makes the story less than satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
missing stories

The second part is gone!

I remember reading it long ago, but now is no longer available.

Does anyone know why this can happen in literotica?

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE

YOU NEED TO KEEP THIS ONE GOING. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED WITH FRANKIE. THEN THE COUPLES GET TOGATHER ON NEW YEARS

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

One thing I didn't like at all was the women not respecting the rules that Caleb had chosen to live by thereby forcing him to share his wife in a way he didn't originally want to. That would have really pissed me off. It was in the heat of the moment but makes me wonder just how much influence good old Frankie already had in this little coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
set up ?

seems like a set up from the start, Jen already fucking Frankie trying to justify it. If it was to be a "special present" for Calebs 40th how could they just give it to Frankie like that (its no longer a special gift)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So.....Where's The Rest of The Story?

You did not FINISH the story!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Now

Now the idiot wakes up. A definite "oh shit" moment.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Stupid ass shit

I'm a married man and I definitely don't want that type of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your Fucked

Wife Set it up. You got fuck for your birthday, and she gets fucked for your birthday Happy Birthday Cuckold

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

Thankfully you did not finish that mindless drivel.

Unfortunately I did read some of it.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when she is with frankie it will be time to pack the bags and go the slut set this up so she could have Fankie if he stays with the whore he is just another wimp

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Another example of how scoring is broken and useless on this site.

Nuisance451Nuisance451over 1 year ago

Wasn't there a sequel to this story from her point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you didn't continue.

What a set-up to make a powerless cuckold.

The only one that needed manoeuvring into position was him... The other 3 are good with the script.

It would have been easy to solve the dilemma. Say no, or find another partner without the extra baggage. Or say no.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story of a simple, simple man who has had a bull ring fitted to his nose and was then led along by it, intentionally, by a wife and ANOTHER slut who are intent on cuckolding him.

He's just too stupid to know it, confirmed by the fact that his wife knew he had a sick fantasy of seeing her in girl-on-girl action, bad enough to trap him with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous