Double Edged Sword: Caleb's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another couple, who looked about my age, with us in the elevator and while the guy's tongue was almost hanging out of his mouth the woman he was with just looked at the girls with distaste. Somehow I think I was going to have a better night that he was.

The room was huge, with a king sized bed against one wall and a sitting area with a small couch and a coffee table by the window. In the near corner, by the bathroom, was an elevated hot tub. This was going to be a very good night! Jen led me to the couch and helped me out of my jacket and then sat on my lap. Brianna produced a bottle of champagne from the fridge and poured three glasses.

"Are you having fun so far?" Jen asked while Brianna was on the other side of the room. She was caressing the back of my neck and running her fingers through my hair, something she knows gets me going.

"It just keeps getting better and better. You've planned everything perfectly so far." I played with the fringe on her dress and Jen giggled and then kissed me. As we kissed, she lightly rubbed my nipple through my shirt, bringing it to a hard point and I tried to do the same to her, but I couldn't feel much through the dress and whatever she was wearing underneath. Still, making out with my hot wife brought the wood I'd been sporting on and off all night right back. I was about to reach for the zipper on her dress when Brianna interrupted us.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves guys. We've got plenty of time tonight. We've got all night."

Brianna handed us reach a flute of champagne and then took Jen's hand and helped her to her feet. The girls stood in front of me, looking stunning, for a few moments, sipping their champagne, and then whispered to each other. Brianna went over and turned on a boom box that sat on top of the fridge while Jen snapped open her purse and pulled out a wad of bills folded over. She fanned out the bills and I saw they were all singles. She handed me the money and pulled the coffee table back toward the end of the bed, which left a nice space right in front of me. Brianna skipped through tracks on a CD until she came to "Let's Get It On," and then she joined Jen, saying, "Enjoy the show. It's all for you."

The girls swayed separately to the music and Brianna fixed me with a sultry gaze as she moved her hands up and down her body. Since the song was a slow groove, the girls' moves were slow and sensual. Jen followed Brianna's lead and touched herself as well, turning around and bending the show me her ass. I love my wife's ass. It's round and shapely and soft and I think it's only gotten better with age as it's grown slightly plumper. I'd seen Brianna's ass in jeans and I knew it compared favorably, but she had a tight, hard little ass. Jen turned around again and found herself in Brianna's arms. The shorter girl held my wife close and they danced together. Their lips brushed briefly, but then Brianna turned Jen around and slowly drew down her zipper. Jen was titled forward and rubbing her ass into Brianna while the girl pulled the dress away from her body. As that dress came down it just got better and better. Jen was wearing a black satin and lace bustier with lacing up the front and garters, which attached to her stockings. Skimpy panties, which barely covered anything, completed the outfit. Sometimes Jen dressed up in lingerie for me, but never anything this elaborate. I thanked the heavens for blessing me with such a sexy wife.

Jen turned, pulled Brianna into her arms, and kissed her full on. She grabbed Brianna's ass and even lifted her dress, giving me a very nice view. This was way more passionate than the teasing in the car, like Jen really wanted her friend. Jen unfastened the halter at the back of Brianna's neck, but didn't let go of her to let it fall. They were enjoying kissing way too much to pull apart. When Brianna's dress finally dropped to the floor I saw her lingerie was identical to Jen's, just in pearl white. The bustiers pushed both girls up, but Jen had a lot more spilling out the top than her friend did. I gripped the loveseat hard because it was the only way to keep my hands to myself.

They kept dancing and rubbing against each other, gradually moving closer to me. Brianna was the first to look for a tip, planting a foot between my legs and pulling out her garter. I took one of the bills my wife had given me and slipped it under her garter, feeling the smoothness of her leg. She stayed between my legs and turned to gyrate her butt in my face. It was a nice butt and I wanted to grab it, but instead I slipped another bill into the waistband of her panties. Brianna sweetly thanked me and sat herself square in my lap, making sure to grind into my bulge, and put her arms around me, presenting her cleavage to me. "One more please," she asked and I pushed a folded bill between her breasts. Brianna kissed my check and then moved aside, still dancing, so Jen could take her place.

Jen was more daring than her friend, but probably only because she could be. I had a sense that Brianna was enjoying teasing me, but also making an effort to hold back. Jen put her arms around me and rubbed against me, sinking down to her knees and rubbing her face against my crotch while staring up at me. When she slinked back up my body, Jen pressed her thigh into my hard-on and rubbed it vigorously while pressing her cleavage into my face. She didn't even bother going for the money. Turning around, she planted her round ass in my lap and ground down like a pro. If I didn't know any better I'd think she'd been moonlighting as a stripper. Jen didn't stop with the lap dance until my cock was ready to burst. She turned back and gave me a kiss before pulling away again.

Brianna was back and this time she had a can of whipped cream, a box of candles and a lighter. Okay, I thought, what's next? Brianna pursed her plump, ruby lips and blew me a kiss and then asked, "You don't mind if I help Jenny out of this do you?" She was playing with the laces on the front of my wife's bustier. Obviously, she'd helped Jen get into it, so she knew how to get it off quickly. First she had to unclip the garters from Jen's thigh highs, but the stockings stayed on once they were disconnected. As she removed the bustier, Brianna copped a feel, massaging both Jen's breasts and I saw her fat, ruddy nipples thicken from the attention. A dusting of freckles spills down Jen's chest and over the slopes of her breasts and Brianna seemed to be playing connect the dots as she touched her.

Leading Jen to the bed, Brianna laid her down on it and then retrieved her supplies. "We thought cake is just too cliché so tonight Jenny is going to be your birthday treat." Jen shivered and cried out when Brianna sprayed the whipped cream onto her flat stomach and then up a line between her breasts. She capped each nipple with a dollop of whipped cream and then took a candle and planted it in the mound of whipped cream on Jen's belly button. She lit it and said, "You want to come over here and blow Jenny out before she gets scalded with hot wax, unless she's into that sort of thing. I wouldn't know…yet."

I was over there like a rocket and knelt down by the side of the bed while Brianna sat up by Jen's head and stroked her hair. My wife was smiling down at me and told me to make a wish. I knew what my wish was, but unfortunately all of it wasn't going to come true tonight. I blew out the candle and then pulled it out and let Jen suck the whipped cream off of it. The whipped cream on her tummy was so tempting, so I bent down and began licking and sucking, which made my ticklish wife giggle and jiggle. But her giggles turned to moans and I saw that while I wasn't paying attention Brianna had bent down and helped herself to the whipped cream on Jen's breasts. She was licking all around Jen's nipple and then sucked it between those juicy lips. Jen bit her lip and moaned, holding the back of Brianna's head. Damn, that was so hot and I got lost in just watching. Brianna pulled back so I could watch her tongue at work and then she moved onto the whipped cream on Jen's other breast. She rapidly flicked her tongue over Jen's nipples and my wife moaned very loudly. I know just how much she likes to have her nipples teased and Brianna was doing a fine job.

Brianna licked her way down the line of whipped cream and I had to get out of the way when she reached my spot. I went back to the loveseat, knowing it was my turn to watch again, at least for now. She didn't stop at kissing and licking Jen's belly, which was still sticky, but moved down and rolled Jen's panties down as she did. Jen lifted her butt so Brianna could push the panties down past her thighs and then the sexy Filipina kissed all over Jen's exposed thighs and pussy. My wife keeps a nice, neat landing strip and Brianna kissed all around it, but did not kiss her pussy. I could tell by Jen's moans that she was getting frustrated by all the teasing and wanted some real stimulation, but Brianna, forever the tease, wasn't ready to give in yet. While I watched them I opened up my pants and pushed them down. There was no reason to hold back any longer. I was rock solid and I stroked myself while I watched the girls together.

Letting her lips brush Jen's pussy, Brianna traveled upward again and returned to focusing on her breasts, but she did move a hand to Jen's pussy. She stroked those red lips while kissing her nipples. Jen was breathing heavy and gripped the sheets with one hand while holding onto Brianna with the other. I had a perfect view as Brianna spread Jen open and teased her, finding her clit and rubbing it. Jen cried out and jerked her hips, pushing at Brianna. She pinched and rolled Jen's clit, but not too hard, as Jen didn't like it rough. It seemed that she knew just what to do to my wife. Brianna dug two fingers into Jen's pussy while rubbing the heel of her palm against her clit and my wife went crazy.

"God, yes!" Jen cried. "Oh God, please don't stop! That's sooo good."

Brianna kissed her, but it was hard with Jen's constant moans and she went back to kissing her breasts and nipples. Jen pumped her hips at Brianna's slim fingers and the girl fingered her harder and faster. Jen's cries reached a fever pitch and I knew what it looked like when my wife came. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing as I watched Jen cumming I came myself, making a sticky mess on the floor in front of me.

Jen pushed herself up from the bed and although she looked in my direction she wasn't looking at me. Did she even remember I was there? She grabbed Brianna and pulled her down on the bed, rolling on top of her. This time I had to move to get a good look at what was going on. Their tongues were dueling in and out of their mouths and Jen pressed her hand to Brianna's black panties. The girl spread her legs and pushed back while still grabbing for Jen. Jen worked her hand into Brianna's panties and must have found the right spot because the girl arched off the bed and clutched at Jen. Jen was also trying to pull the bustier down, but Brianna had to help with that and together they got it to the point that Brianna's breasts were squished out the top. It didn't look comfortable, but she didn't seem to mind. Brianna's right nipple was pierced and Jen looped the ring with the tip of her tongue and tugged on it.

"Oooo baby, pull it, Jenny," Brianna cried. She reached down and pressed her hand over Jen's, seeming to make Jen rub her pussy even harder. Even though I'd just cum, I could feel my cock throbbing to life once again as I watched them get it on. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Jenny! Ohhhh yeeaaahhh! Jennyyyyy!" She screamed, almost loud enough to rattle the windows.

"You girls are fucking awesome!" I told them as they rolled around on the bed. "This is the best birthday ever!

"It feels like it's my birthday too." Brianna joked while tracing circles on Jen's breast with her red painted fingernails. "How are you holding up there? Do you need Jenny back, or can I play with her a little longer?"

I desperately wanted to fuck my wife, but I also wanted to keep watching them. I was even hoping to help Brianna play with Jen. As long as I didn't touch Brianna I could keep within the boundaries I'd set for myself. "You guys take all the time you need. I'm just enjoying myself watching for now."

"How about you fill the hot tub and we all take a soak. I think the three of us will fit." Jen said while kissing Brianna's shoulder.

"My pleasure." I said.

While I filled the hot tub, Jen helped Brianna out of her lingerie and stripped down the rest of the way herself. The two nude girls came to stand on either side of me and while Brianna helped me off with my shirt, Jen knelt down in front of me and shed my pants. Once I was nude, Jen grasped my cock and licked it up and down like it was the sweetest lollypop. She's always been great with her mouth and tonight was no exception. Brianna sat on the side of the hot tub and watched us, spreading her legs wide and touching her pussy, which I knew she was doing for me. I watched her and enjoyed my wife going down on me. Once Jen had my cock nice and wet she popped it into her mouth and sucked it thoroughly, deep-throating me and hollowing her cheeks as she sucked me. Damn it felt good and watching Brianna play with herself I almost shot my load down Jen's throat, but I didn't want to cum again yet and so I stopped Jen.

"That was great, honey," I said.

"I'm glad you liked it, but why did you stop me? I wanted to make you feel good."

"You're already doing that."

"Come here, Jenny," Brianna said and then kissed my wife. She told me, "If I can't share at least I can get a taste this way."

The hot tub designed for two was a tight fit for three, but I know I wasn't complaining. I had Jen on one side and Brianna on the other side. Jen was half on my lap and Brianna was pressed very closely to me. Brianna's nipples kept grazing my arm and somehow I didn't think that was an accident. We spent time in the hot tub drinking champagne and chatting while I touched Jen and she touched me and Brianna alternated between touching herself and my wife. Of course to get at Jen she had to lean across me, pressing her naked body to mine. While Jen and I were kissing, Brianna was bent across me kissing and sucking on my wife's right breast. Under the water we were tangle of limbs as Brianna reached into Jen's lap and Jen had a firm grasp on my cock. At that point I actually had arms around both girls.

Jen shifted and ended up between Brianna and me. She leaned back so that Brianna and I had unfettered access to her chest and side-by-side we kissed and sucked on Jen's breasts. She was running her fingers through my hair and she'd half pulled out Brianna's hair so that it tumbled sloppily around her face, making her look even sexier. Jen was going crazy from all the attention, moaning both our names and leaning her head back. Brianna and I also teased her pussy together. While Brianna flicked her clit with her long fingernails, I had two fingers slowly moving in and out of Jen's sex.

"Oh God guys, you're too much! Mmmmm, God yes! Mmmm…"

Playing with Jen with Brianna was the hottest part of the night for me so far as I love seeing my wife get off. I knew two mouths teasing her at once had to be overwhelming. Brianna pulled back and was urging Jen to sit up on the side of the hot tub and once Jen moved, Brianna buried her face right between Jen's legs. I could only see the back of the girl's head, but I heard slurping and licking and the look on Jen's face told me all I needed to know. With her whole chest to myself I attacked mercilessly and after just a couple minutes Jen had another screaming orgasm. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her.

I was shocked when Brianna grabbed me and kissed her full on the mouth. Her tongue shot into my mouth and I couldn't help kissing her back. I tasted Jen's pussy on her and I thought that was why she had to be doing it. Brianna was an amazing kisser and soon I wasn't thinking about rules very much. She pressed her body to mine and I felt her sex rubbing against my rock hard cock and I grabbed her tight little ass. She didn't try to put me inside her, but she sure had me wishing she would.

Jen interrupted and Brianna kissed her briefly before passing me back to my wife. Jen plastered herself against me as Brianna had and we made out while the other girl stayed at our side and caressed the both of us, even kissing the side of my neck. We'd all had a few glasses of champagne and no one seemed to mind that the rules breaking down a little bit. Jen held my cock and rubbed it against her pussy, whispering, "You want to fuck me, don't you Caleb?" I breathed, "Yes," to her, but she still kept teasing me, splitting her pussylips with my head and rubbing her clit.

"You'd like to fuck me too, wouldn't you?" Brianna whispered, biting my earlobe. I didn't see any harm in admitting it and nodded. I felt her hand close over my cock too and my blood began to boil. Brianna took control, holding my cock and teasing Jen's pussy with it, teasing both of us. "You're so fucking hard, I can feel how bad you want it. And Jenny's soaking, she needs your cock inside her. Let's go over to the bed."

Neither of us was in the mood to argue, so Brianna led us to the bed, holding Jen's hand and my cock, and told me to lie down. Jen climbed on top of me, but it was Brianna holding my cock and putting inside her. Jen sank onto me and ground down while Brianna rubbed her clit, causing Jen to buck on my shaft. Jen's eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip, but it didn't stop her from crying out. Brianna looked very pleased with herself. She massaged Jen's breasts while my wife moved on top of me, pulling up until I almost slipped out of her and then slamming back down onto me. The bed creaked under us and Jen rode me faster and harder while Brianna never ceased sucking on her nipples and teasing her clit.

"Oh God, please don't stop! Oh please!" Jen begged. "God yesss! Yesss!" Jen was fucking like a woman possessed and I don't think I've ever quite seen her like that before. It felt fantastic inside her and I had to try not to cum because I wanted this to keep going. Watching Brianna tease Jen while she rode me was like starring in my own porn movie. I was doing my fair share of moaning too and calling out Jen's name, urging her to fuck me. Those big, firm breasts of hers bounced up and down wildly while she rode me, only fettered by Brianna's mouth on them.

Fingernails tickled my balls and I knew it wasn't Jen's hand. Brianna massaged both my balls I couldn't believe she'd gone there. Damn, it was incredible and I felt all my resolve melting away.

"That feel good?" Brianna asked. I nodded and moaned, "Yeah." Brianna licked my nipple and went on. "Jenny's pussy is so good, isn't it? She's fucking you good and hard." I nodded again and Brianna kissed me, tongue dueling mine. She kept one hand on Jen's clit and the other on my balls and both of us came to screaming orgasms. Jen kept riding hard as I came inside her and her pussy gushed around me, soaking us both. Brianna didn't let go until we couldn't continue. Jen lay in my arms and Brianna lay along the other side, pressed against me.

My eyes were closed and I felt one of them playing with my cock. I think part of me didn't want to know who, so I kept my eyes shut. I was sticky and slimy with Jen's juices, which made it easy to stroke me. A mouth covered me and for a second I thought it was Brianna pushing things further, but then the sexy Filipina was whispering to me.

"Can you go again, sexy? Do you have it in you?"

"I don't know." I gasped. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had three erections in one night, but if it was going to happen, tonight was the night. Those girls were like living Viagra. I felt some stirrings in Jen's mouth, but stayed soft.