Double Edged Sword: Caleb's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you can. I bet we can get you going again." Brianna was stroking my hair and kissing the side of my neck. "I'd love to see you get hard again, but I'm jealous. I want to feel you. You want to feel me too, don't you?"

I nodded and felt my cock gain more life.

"I know you want to fuck me, Caleb. I know Jenny wouldn't mind. Would you like to fuck me from behind? I bet you would. I can see you like that idea. Come on, baby, get it hard for us again. Maybe Jen needs help?"

"Maybe," I breathed, nothing thinking about anything but her hard little body against mine.

Brianna took that as an invitation and slipped down beside Jen. While Jen bobbed up and down Brianna got lower and sucked on my balls. That opened my eyes. You have no idea what's it's like to look down and see two beautiful women going down on you. You'd lose your mind too. Jen gave Brianna room and both girls licked their way up my shaft, their tongues meeting and dueling over the head. They both kissed my cock and then Brianna deep throated me and Jen sucked on my balls. Needless to say I was rock hard in no time.

Slithering up my body, Brianna lay on top of me and asked, "Do you want to fuck me? Tell the truth, Caleb."

I looked at Jen, but she was no help. Her eyes were hooded with lust and I think she would have said yes to anything. "I want to," I whimpered.

"I know you want to." Brianna said, rubbing her sex on my shaft. God, I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her until she screamed my name.

Jen lay beside me, kissing me when Brianna wasn't. She was still playing with me, rubbing my balls, while Brianna's soaked pussy slid against me. "Want do you want, honey?" Jen asked. I searched her face and saw no jealousy there. "Tonight's your night."

"Caleb," Brianna whimpered and kissed me, her hair tumbling around my face. Someone, maybe Jen, grabbed my cock, put me in position, and I thrust up, burying my cock in Brianna. She gripped me hard and held me inside her. God, she was like a vice around me. She was jerking me off just using her pussy. I'd never felt anything like it. I grabbed her ass and moved her up and down on me, but she didn't release her hold. Soon she was bouncing up and down on me and I heard us squishing together.

"Fuck me from behind, baby," Brianna begged and jumped off me. She spun around and rested on her forearms with her ass jutting in the air. It was so inviting. I jumped up and buried myself in her again. I held onto her narrow hips and slammed into her as hard as I could. Brianna was looking back of her shoulder, pleading, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Ooooo yeeahhhh!" She sounded a lot like a porn star.

Jen was watching us and playing with herself. She had two fingers busy in her pussy, moving them almost as fast as I was fucking her friend.

My balls was slapping Brianna's thighs and if I hadn't cum twice already I would have cum in two seconds from her tight pussy, but now I could hold out and I planned on working Brianna hard. I didn't know what she was used to, but I wanted to show her a good time.

"Smack my ass! Smack it hard!" Brianna cooed. Sure, I could do that. I whack her ass hard and she cried out. I spanked her again and again and every time I did it I felt her pussy tighten around me. "Oooooo yeeeaaa! Ooooo yeeeaaa! Fuck me, fuck me Caleb!"

I was getting into it. "Fuck, yeah!" I told her. "Fuck you hard!"

"Yeeaaaa…fuck meeeee…fuck…yeeaaaaaa…make me cuuummmm!!!"

Brianna noticeably stiffened and her pussy really locked down on me. If she was cumming, I didn't stop, but only fucked her harder. Brianna rode that wave and then in a couple minutes she seemed to cum again. Once I was satisfied she'd cum twice, I pulled out and turned to Jen, ordering, "Come here."

Jen got up on all-fours and my wet cock slipped right into her. Yeah, I loved my wife's round ass. It jiggled and shook nicely as I plowed into her from behind. I was able to get two meaty handfuls as I pulled her back into me and Jen was screaming, telling me to fuck her harder. That sweet ass was a blur as she pushed back to me and when we came, we came together. Jen held me inside and ground against me as I unloaded.

When I was done fucking Jen I was well and truly drained. Jen seemed exhausted too and rolled into my arms. We kept our hot, sweaty bodies together and basked in the afterglow of what had happened tonight. I was so out of it that I never noticed Brianna get out of the bed, but then I heard the shower running.

Brianna came out of the bathroom naked as the day she was born and pulled on a pair of jeans. She stood topless and brushed her wet hair out before pulling it into a ponytail and putting on a red top. Her stuff was already packed in a bag and she crawled onto the bed with us before leaving. First she slowly kissed Jen and then kissed me, with lots of tongue.

"Tonight was amazing guys. I hope you had a great birthday Caleb."

"It was one to remember, that's for sure."

"I'll touch base with you later, Jenny. You guys have a good night."

I don't think she was gone five minutes before we were sound asleep. In the morning we made love until it came time to check out and a car service took us back to the house.

In the cold light of day I realized what I'd done. The deal with Brianna was that anything I did with her Jen would have to do with Frankie when the time came. Would she really hold us to it? I mean, I didn't think Brianna would force Jen to fuck her boyfriend, would she? I couldn't imagine my wife being with another man. I'd had to get used to the idea of her being naked in front of this Frankie, but now there was the possibility it was going to go much further than that. Jen and I had a lot of talking to do and it was a conversation I dreaded.

To be continued…