All Comments on 'Double Fucked Wife'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow !! a lovely adultery to read after quite a long time !!

playman64playman64almost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Great story, I enjoyed reading and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a crock...

Oh hum..another story about cheating. Oh hum..another JPB clone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
playman64

If playman64 liked it it must have written by a pig so why read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Commas?

You put commas in the strangest places, that sort of spoils trying to read a story.

mstrb77mstrb77almost 13 years ago
Another woman double fucked good

Enjoy the story and yes they're guys who can't say nice. but run people down. So what. Ihave seen my wife with cocks in her and enjoyed watching. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

All u jack asses out there this was a really good story this man wrote. Whats wrong u don't want to know about the real world this kind of thing goes on day after day in the real world. For me i really liked it wowwwww what a good story keep up the good work my man.

LOVE IT GOOD STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: All u jack asses...

Says the moron who doesn't like other having opinions of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cool!

Yes, this is a great story and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back

I always look for your stories. And the idiots who don't know what this site is about can be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great read again!!!

I love reading your work!!! Always does the job!

texasacetexasaceover 12 years ago
WOW...

You truly have a talent for writing GREAT explicit and HOT sex scenes...Keep writing, and I will keep cumming!! Ace

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spurting long ropey jets of cum.

Before she buried my cock in her ass I would have had to rim her asshole real good first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fan fucking tastic!

I love your writings and wish one day my ultra conservative wife would take up the slut/Hotwife path. Or just be a slut like she allegedly was or easy as she said in her twenties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great fuck

I'd like to see my wife get pussy and ass fucked with no regrets and watch her enjoy it to the fullest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doubled

Little does she realise but her husband had arranged the double fuck as her birthday gift, when she gets home he'll ask her if she enjoyed the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your Divorce,

of course!

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 4 years agoAuthor
Memories!!

Hi all. Just read this story again for first time in a couple of years. Your comments are always welcome. Good or bad! The reason it seems real is quite simple. It was.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Married?

Don't know about married, but perves sounds right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Hi I enjoyed the story. Hope to write my own true story . Not a double fucked one. But a true anal loving wife story. But a good story for the folks stuck in quarantine.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Not interesting

There really is no story and no development - just sex.

I started skipping the sex, and there was nothing left.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some of the nastiest crap ever put into LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm mmm good!

Wetwife4u10Wetwife4u10over 1 year ago

Wow!!!! This was so hot. I had four fingers in my pussy the whole time I was reading this. I love your stories.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

My pure brahmin wife was very helpful to her colleagues especially unmarried males. Two out of them were muslim and dalit. Both used to come regularly to our house for food. V used to praise them a lot.

Rehman and Prashant were her favorite. I wasn't aware something is cooking. One day I came early and heard some giggling sounds. Being curious instead of ringing I tiptoed to the bedroom window and my head was spinning.

My lovely wife was in the middle of the bed and Rehman and Prashant were giving her joy of double penetration. Prashant the dark dalit was lying on his back with V riding him and Rehman was sodomizing her ass.

Both were kissing her alternatively pleasing her by squeezing her 36" boobs. She was saying that it is very good being with you both together.

After around an hour they all separated. Dressed and she opened door for me.

We all had dinner before they went back.

Later when me and V in bed as an usual practice I licked her. Yummy she was.

I told V thanks for more tasty. She later confessed that what had happened and she liked it.

She further told me that she was praising because of their fucking capacity and she has done individually with each of them more than20 times.

I really adored her so told her to do again. As long as I get to taste it.

EroticSearcherEroticSearcher8 days ago

Brilliant! Really good story dude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous