Double Fucked Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

"Oh, fuck. That's it, right there, yes, push that cock into me, shove that big cock up my tight arse! Give it to me."

I reached back and made sure everything was well lubricated back there, as his cock was quite large, and I wanted to fuck the shit out of myself with his cock in my arse. Then, as I started to bounce up and down, gradually increasing the amount of his cock that was fucking my arse with every stroke, I took his hands and placed them on my tits, and he started to squeeze as he fucked my tight arse up and down.

"Come here, Trent. Double fuck me baby!"

I was wanton with lust, and knew I needed some double penetration to satisfy my hunger for cock.

I leaned back, with Jason's entire cock buried to the hilt in my tight arse, and guided Trent's little cock into my pussy, until both guys were inside me and I was being double fucked on the bed.

It was heaven.

Every time I rolled my hips backwards, Jason's cock would push deep into my arse, and then as I rolled forward and it slid backwards, Trent's smaller cock would push into my pussy. We fucked like this for a good ten minutes until I felt the orgasm coming back, and I knew this would be my last for the night.

"Ohhhh, fuck. I'm gonna cum with your cocks inside me you guys. Double fuck me till I cum and don't stop, whatever you do!"

Three minutes later, with a scream that I am sure would have alerted the local police, I came on the cocks that were double fucking me! Jason's cock buried in me as I shook and had my orgasm, and I felt him spurting jet after jet of cum into my arse as he ejaculated deep into me with his own orgasm. Trent managed to cum almost at the same time, and the three of us were a mess of sperm, pussy juice, ass lubricant and orgasms as we all collapsed on the bed in orgasm heaven.

The next day, on the flight home, I closed my eyes and remembered how fucking good it was to fuck two men at the same time. I couldn't get the feeling of complete cock filling fucking out of my mind as I jetted back home to my husband, wondering what birthday surprise he had in store for me......

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers