All Comments on 'Double Jeopardy'

by Moxy Irish

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!

The best of both worlds! Sci-Fi and erotica together. Thanks-and dont stop now.

Racer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW - could not stop reading

WOW - this was incredible - great story - want more

duckiesmutduckiesmutabout 20 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

Though i don't usually enjoy 'sci-fi' stories, this was such fun to read and very well written. Thank you for sharing it, and please continue the storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Throbbing Still

Need to take care of this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Very sexy! I don't usually like science fiction either, but this transcends genre. It's hot! I'm glad he keeps her plugged, naked and chained.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
smiles...

Another fine entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More

This can not be all of it. The story is too far open ended to stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!

i want to read more... cant wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh wow!

Arrgghhh, did you have to make the lead characters look like me and my ideal man? So very, very hot. It would have been nice if Jake were just a bit nicer to her maybe...

Moxy IrishMoxy Irishabout 20 years agoAuthor
Hey, It's Mox

Damn it. I wanted to answer some of you, but I have to rate my own story to do it. That won't go over well...*low chuckle* sorry bout' that, I'm sure the Powers-that-Be will take my vote out when they catch it.

To the last Anon poster. Yeah, you know...I wish Jake was nicer to her as well and that she was more likeable as a character. I have had a problem with that in this particular story because usually my protagonists have attractive personalities. I posted the rough draft to get an idea about how people liked the general idea, and quite frankly it was a timing thing. I'm working against a couple of deadlines for other stories and I didn't have the time to do a re-write with a "just as punitive, but slightly nicer" Jake, and a "bitchy armour, but interesting and worthwhile" Sam.

I want to like my characters and although I know readers like to see bitchy women given their just deserts, I would rather the heroine be likeable as well as deserving...*grin*

The re-write of this story will show Sam and her bitchy behavior in a deeper way and go into her psyche. It will also go into Jake's and soften him a tad...though not much. Jake's a good guy, but he is hard. I mean, damn, he's an assassin, he has his demons. The novel version of this story will take us to the planet Fiona as well. You'll get to learn a lot more about Jake and Sam and some of the other players, as well as the Fionians. I like happy endings, so don't be afraid that Jake will never really like Sam or that Sam will simply be a one dimensional bitch-turned-slave character...*smile*

Thank you all kindly for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I'm glad you have enjoyed the story. Take care,

Moxy Irish

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Just as good on the second read...

Most enjoyable tale.

SN

ps. Commenting on (and therefore 'rating') a story does not count as a 'vote' for a story. So no need to worry ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh, wow

Um, what can a girl say, except "thank you for an immensely enertaining read".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent read.

One of the best written stories that I've ever come across on Literotica. I will be holding eagerly awaiting the next installment (I sincerely hope there will BE another one). Kudos for the well rounded story, with depth and character.

Surrey GalSurrey Galabout 19 years ago
A gratifying read

Absolutely a favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Surprisingly good.

I'm not a big fan of sci-fi or spanking (by itself), but this was suprisingly good. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hmm..ok

I very much liked the story in general. I enjoy science fiction and your terminology was great.

While I happen to enjoy being spanked, maybe I'm a light-weight, because the spanking in this story was way over the top, to me. Different strokes for different folks. I didn't imagine this turning out to be a fairy tale ending for Megan, but I can't imagine anyone realistically surviving what she did with any dignity or sanity. But then, this is just fiction, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderfully wicked

thank you for sharing, please continue the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Want more

This was great! I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Norman but not bad

As a lifelong Science Fiction buff and a 20 year Top, I find your story well written and fairly exciting. It will do well as the first two chapters of a novel. I will buy it when you publish. Higher praise doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sci-Fi with Sting

A very enjoyable read. I enjoyed the plot and the freshness of a well executed sci-fi scene. The big weekend was bordering on being over the top, I was almost getting bored with yet more spanking. I look forward to where the author might take the rest of the plot now that Sammy is "conquoured".

Cheers,

mknot59 @ ANTI-SPAM yahoo. com. au

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome introduction

I'm not really into sci-fi but I love bondage, spankings and anal play. This was the first story I read in literoica and it makes the others i've read since pale by comparison.. so much so that I had to come back and read it again. Thanks for the great introduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bravo!!

Well written, please accept my congratulations. You are a gifted writer with a great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one hell of a story,

can't wait to read more. great from start to finish.

GoldenGraceGoldenGracealmost 15 years ago
More More Please More!

I'm dying to read more about Sam and Jake! Please post another story or at least let us know when this is published!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't stop!

I sincerely hope you find the time and energy to continue with Jake and Sam. She is developing nicely yet has a long way to go - I hope there is still some more resistance left in her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

This story is a great start for a multi-chaptered story. The characters have great development potential. You have created some intrigue with the Fiona slaveworld. I think we need a chapter with Jake on a mission in Fiona.

naughtycakesnaughtycakesabout 14 years ago
Nice work!

Loved it, lots of fun and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

Moxy that was great, are you rrally done with this story? can you maybe continue the story from Dela's point of view? cuz it was a serious cliffhanger.

vg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW! Again!

I'm afraid I found a favorite writer and lost her! Your article dates are really old, so I fear I have no more to read from you. Alas!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Well done. You made it work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

I just need to say that this was bloody brilliant, and was absolutely everything I was looking for right at this moment.

I love the thorough and harsh nature of the spankings and other punishments. They are uncompromising without seeming needlessly brutal, and the sex mixed in... well it speaks for itself.

Typically I will lurk, but this story really calls for praise. Thank you, thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Niiiiice

I really liked this story! I wish it would continue, although the ending is great. I'll have to read more by Moxy Irish, as writing style is the determining factor of great stories.

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyover 12 years ago
Superb!

Okay, so this love of Military genre's and your wonderful ability to work witty humor into almost every other sentence has me falling in love with your stories and all of the sexy Dominant men they introduce. Please never stop writing. You have a marvelous talent for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool

This was a cool story. Loved the sci-fi feel to it, but I was disappointed you didn't use the jakebot as an additional tool in her submission. Having a duplicate of the same sexy dom humiliating & punishing her at the same time has so many exciting possibilities...maybe in another chapter...

dwjeanesdwjeanesover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Would love to see a continuation. Surely Jake has much more in store for the bitchy Goddess!

Well written with good imagery and a simple, believable plot, this story is on my repeat read list, and it is a short list.

Thanks for the fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great!!

Another great story from moxy! We want more! I love the SciFi storyline. Very sexy. I also wouldn't mind catching up with Emma and Tag from bootcamp. Keep it up Moxy!

Savanna7Savanna7almost 11 years ago

Awesome story! I loved the Sci fi aspects and all the sex was hot! I'm with the others. I would love to see more of these characters. You are going on my favorite authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Another Sexy story- I wish my hubby would spank me like that!! Liked the sci fi element! Also loved the boot camp stories!

LWulfLWulfabout 10 years ago
(insert thought provoking title)

Ten years later...

This story has a lot of elements that I like. It also has some elements that I'd rather pass on, but this is normal for almost anyone, isn't it?

It's sad that it has been 10 years almost to the day, with nothing new from you. Did you run out of erotic ideas, moved on to more lengthy stories (published), or just grow tired of it all?

I hope you check back to this and find this and other comments since posting your last story. Perhaps you will see your work was well received all in all and spur you to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

It would be a real treat to put you over my lap and really warm your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved it, very well executed.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NEVER PISS ANYONE OFF

especially if they are smarter, stronger and meaner than you, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous