All Comments on 'Double or Nothing'

by Hot_Vanessa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stilted

Stilted dialogue... weak story line... overall poor effort... little evidence of writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting premise, but poorly executed, sorry! Keep trying though.

GDesmondGDesmondabout 13 years ago
It's like sex; it takes time

Wonderful premise - actually quite unique and with so much promise. But stories are like sex; they take time. You began so well but then got in such a hurry. Now if this were an actual experience, think of how exciting this would be. Playing one against the other. Do the sequel, and take your time. If the son has learned anything then describe it. Yes, the son was much too quick, and he was embarrassed. But he was hard again in 5 minutes while dad stood limp watching him have another goal. Now who is embarrassed? And for goodness sake, where were your emotions? You have two hard cocks and you can't think of what to do with them or where to put them? They're just boys; give them another go. Men love to be taught.

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looks promising...

Nice story, interesting and exciting idea but far too quick and superficial. Need details, both physical and psychological, to make it realistic and more exciting too.

I'd like to have some interaction between father and son too, maybe Jodi will raise her stakes and demands to watch them going at it to excite her...

Let's see what you'll come up with chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous