Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, she moaned in pleasure and started riding me. I already knew I wasn't gonna last long. That beautiful rack of hers was right in my face, taunting me. I held her by the waist and started attacking her tits with my mouth, making her moan and press up even closer to me. I absolutely loved how it felt inside her. Her snatch had a different feel from Meghan's, almost more rubbery, and even tighter and warmer. Erin moaned loudly and lay down on top of me, crushing her tits to my chest, and started thrusting violently. I ran my hands up and down her back and closed my eyes, moaning heavily. Her breathing was steadily increasing, and her heart rate was through the roof. She was covered in sweat and really turning me on. I held her by her stomach and started thrusting vigorously into her, making her scream and arch her back. She finally came, shuddering violently and throwing her head back, those stunning blue eyes of hers closed tightly.

I groaned and said, "Erin, I can't hold it any longer. Oh! Oh, God! Here it comes! Ohhhhhhhh!" and erupted. She collapsed on top of me and closed her eyes. I thought she'd fallen asleep until she opened her eyes and kissed me. She rolled off of me and sighed in content. I repositioned myself so I was spooning her, holding her by her perfect twin mounds.

We lay there for several minutes until Meg, who I'd completely forgotten about, spoke up. "Damn, that was quite a show you two put on! I came twice just watching you!" She was standing by the door, apparently just finished beating the beaver. "I was gonna go in the hot tub. Wanna?"

We both agreed. The 2 girls both put on their most revealing bikinis, making my jaw literally drop. Erin's was dark blue and hugged her amazing body like a second skin. Meghan's was polka-dotted, and covering the bare minimum amount of skin, complete with a thong. I just wore my boxers. Their family had just got a brand new hot tub installed on their deck. We were the first to use it, and it was great. Erin got beers out of the fridge, and we sat in the hot tub, drinking them and talking and laughing. It was only about 10 pm by this point, but it was starting to get cold, so the hot water helped.

Before I knew it, I had my arms around both girls, and they were kissing all over my body and head, pausing to suck on my earlobes. Both of their bikini tops came off before long, and I was soon tit-fucking Erin, which felt unreal. Even more when Meghan leaned in and opened her mouth, so with every thrust, my cock went in her mouth. I lasted about a minute before squirting, some into Meghan's mouth and some all over Erin. My knees gave out and I almost collapsed, but caught myself in time.

We finally got out of the hot tub and collapsed on the couch inside, watching horror movies. Both girls threw on pajamas, actually spaghetti tops and skintight yoga pants. Neither bothered to wear a bra underneath, as I could visibly see. Meghan threw my boxers in the dryer, so I just wore my shorts with nothing underneath, and didn't bother putting a shirt on. Both girls were all over me, holding me in death grips and crushing their faces to my body at scary parts.

They eventually noticed I was hard again after several minutes. With a smirk, Meg paused the movie and stuck her hand down my shorts, stroking my cock. I looked at her in surprise and said, "Again?"

She nodded and kissed me. Erin reached over and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down. Both girls went to town, sucking and slurping on my cock. All I had to do was lean back, close my eyes, and enjoy. Both girls could've been pornstars, no joke. I finally came when Erin took my tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while Meghan licked and kissed the shaft. My friends would never believe what was happening to me!

It was getting close to midnight, so I stood up to leave. Erin and Meghan jumped up and pleaded with me not to go, but I insisted. I literally had to pry them off me as I walked for the door. I'd never felt so exhausted in my life. Sex must do that to people. I had just started my car when I realized I'd left my boxers with them. Leaving those behind could imply some very inappropriate things if their parents found them! So I killed the engine and walked back inside. It was dark; the girls must've gone to bed, maybe with each other, after what I'd seen today. I smiled to myself and stepped into their living room. It took me a minute to find their laundry room, but I eventually did, and found my boxers, dried and wearable. I walked back to the door. It was locked. I frowned and had just unlocked it when the lights came on and I heard Erin's voice behind me, "Going somewhere?"

I spun around and my jaw dropped. She was still wearing her pajamas, but she looked amazingly sexy in this lighting. And she was eating a banana, making sure to lock eyes with me and slowly bite into it, and even lick it. She kept coming closer, making me back up slightly. Then Meghan walked slowly down the stairs, also eating a banana, and dressed the same way as Erin. Both girls advanced slowly, and Erin said, "You see, Matt, we really like you. We really wanted you to stay, but you said no. Well, we weren't gonna take that for an answer. We always get our way."

Meghan continued, "It's convenient that you forgot your boxers. You had to come back, and now you're here, all alone with us for the night. You won't be needing these," she reached out and snatched my car keys away from me. "Or these," she took my boxers too. "We're bored and lonely right now. We're prepared to do anything to make you stay the night," she paused and smiled, and added, seeing the expression on my face, "Yes Matt, anything." They had me cornered now.

I was torn. On the hot scale from 1-10, both girls easily ranked, like, 12. And being sisters just made it even better. But I had a steady girlfriend who I loved more than just about anything. I couldn't do this to her. It'd break her heart. It was bad enough I'd spent the day with them already, but I was drawing the line here. I chose my words carefully. "Girls, I'm flattered, and that's very kind of you, but...." I pulled out my phone, an iPhone 4, and showed them my wallpaper, a picture of Liv, my girlfriend. "I'm taken, both of you know that. I couldn't do this to her. I'm sorry." My other hand was subtly reaching for the doorknob. But Meghan noticed. Before I could react, Erin reached behind me and locked it, and grabbed my arms.

Meghan leaned in really close, so close that I could count the freckles on her nose and see flecks of color in her beautiful eyes. She smiled and said, "Haven't I already told you? We'll do anything, anything, to keep you here. That includes talking to your girlfriend. Look, I'll prove it." She pulled out her phone and opened a text conversation between her and Liv. Liv had sent a message reading:

"Dear girls,

I hear you went to Matt's gig today. Thanks! I'm sure he was good, as always. In my absence, please see to all his needs ;) If I find out he wasn't 110% satisfied, I will rip shit. No joke! I mean it. Take care of my man. I want him back in one piece though lol. Thanks."

My jaw dropped. Meg smiled and urged me to keep reading:

"Boyfriend,

Congrats on the performance! I'm so proud of youuuu! I've asked Meg and Erin to hang out with you and keep you entertained, if you know what I mean ;) Don't want my handsome rockstar coming home with blue balls now, do I? Lol. Anyway, I'll let you get back to banging the girls. Enjoy it, cuz when I see you next, I'm gonna rip your clothes off ;) You'll be walking funny for the next week.....not kidding.....I'll end on that inappropriate note lol. Bye, baby. I can't wait to see you this week and reward you for the performance ;) Loveee youuuuu!!! <33333"

I couldn't believe my girlfriend was condoning me having sex with someone else. I had no reason to say no to them now. I turned to Meghan with a smile. "Alright, looks like you got me. I'll stay."

Both girls grinned devilishly. Erin pulled me away from the door and started kissing me feverishly. My shirt came off about 5 seconds later. Erin held onto it and led me upstairs, with Meghan following behind us. We went into Erin's room this time. But we never even made it to the bed. I pulled Erin in for a long tongue-filled kiss and quickly undressed her. She offered no resistance and started fingering herself while I got started on Meghan. I took my time with her though, kissing her for long periods of time before removing each article of clothing.

Now I was the only one still with some form of clothing on. Erin kissed me hard and forcefully while Meg fumbled with my shorts, eventually getting them off me and tossing them to the side. I went over to Erin's bed and lay down just as they turned the lights off, throwing the room into pitch blackness. I heard them walking over to the bed, and the bed creaking as they lay down. Then there was a brief pause. Then I simultaneously felt a pair of lips being pressed to mine and my cock being engulfed in something warm and wet, making me squirm and twitch. Because it was so dark, I couldn't see which girl was doing what, making it even better.

This went on for several minutes. Then both girls stopped without warning. Before I knew it, I had a face full of pussy and my cock was buried in something even warmer and wetter, and much tighter, undoubtedly a vagina. I started licking the snatch of whichever girl was sitting on my face, enjoying the feeling of the other one riding me. I eventually focused my attention on her clit, making her squirm and inhale sharply.

Without warning, the lamp next to Erin's bed came on, and the scene was lit up. My suspicions were right. Meg was bouncing on my cock and Erin was sitting on my face. Meg was leaning in, in the process of kissing Erin while her snatch massaged my dick. Erin was moaning constantly mid-kiss while I continued eating her out. She finally came, moaning loudly and kissing Meghan even harder.

The girls switched about 20 seconds later. I could tell Meg was getting close; her vagina lips were swollen and she was gushing. Erin impaled herself on my cock and went to town. Meg only lasted another 10 seconds. She collapsed next to me, covered in sweat and hyperventilating. She recovered soon enough and crawled over to where Erin was riding me. She went to work on my balls and scrotum, sucking and licking, almost making me shoot. I held it in and reached up and grabbed Erin's tits, and held on like my life depended on it. She moaned and started going even faster. The sight of her rack bouncing was too much for me. I closed my eyes, groaned loudly, and came, giving Erin a creampie. My hands fell by my side and I went limp, exhausted. My cock slid out of Erin, limp and covered in pussy residue.

Erin leaned in and kissed me, crushing her boobs to my chest. Meg joined in and kissed my lower lip, while Erin focused on my upper lip, a weird 3 way kiss, something I'd never done before. We just lay there in silence for a while, Erin still on top of me and Meghan to my side, with my arm around her shoulder.

I finally broke the silence with, "Wow. Now I'm spent. That was unbelievable. How do I thank you both?"

Both Meg and Erin smiled and kissed me simultaneously. Meg spoke, "You don't have to. The unbelievable sex we've had is more than enough compensation."

Erin yawned and rolled off of me. She closed her eyes and said, "I'm exhausted too. I'm going to bed now. What are you two doing?"

Meghan looked at me with a naughty grin. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

Oh Christ, I've scored a wild animal, I thought triumphantly. We wound up all sleeping in Erin's room. She got the bed while Meg and I shared a sleeping bag. Score! It felt nice to fall asleep spooning a gorgeous girl like her, my cock pressed up against her amazing ass. All 3 of us slept completely naked too.

I woke up the next morning and felt a fantastic feeling on my dick. I groaned and sat up. Erin's bed was empty, and I heard the shower running, so I guessed she was showering. I looked down, and unsurprisingly, Meghan was sucking me off, still completely naked. I groaned and lay back down, trying to go back to sleep. But it was impossible, obviously. Meg stopped a minute later and crawled up to eye level. She kissed me quickly and said with a smile, "Ok, stop pretending. There's no fucking way you could've slept through that." She smiled and turned away from me, lowering herself onto my cock.

I opened my eyes with a smile as I felt that all too familiar warm, wet, mind-blowing sensation. Meg lay down on top of me, facing away. I grabbed her boobs, making her moan, and started thrusting hard. We both only lasted about 90 seconds. Her rack felt so good in my hands and her pussy, well, that doesn't even need a description. She turned her head and kissed me hard as she came, her pussy massaging my cock and sending me over the edge too. I thrusted one last time and came violently, groaning and shuddering. Meg rolled off of me and stood up just as Erin came into the room, a towel around her. Meg turned to her with a grin. "Just finished warming Matt up. He's all yours now."

Erin looked at me and smiled mischievously. "Excellent. Thanks Shmeg." She turned to me and gestured. "You. Me. Bathroom. Now."

I followed her inside. She locked the door, turned the shower on again, and turned to me, getting closer gradually. I said, "Didn't you just finish showering?"

She kissed me quickly and replied, "Yeah, but I want some one-on-one time with you. Meg just got some, so it's only fair." With that, she dropped the towel and stepped inside the shower. I just stood there, not believing my luck this weekend.

Erin laughed and said, "Matt, are you really just gonna stand there like an idiot with your mouth open? Get your ass in here and fuck me!"

I'd forgotten how to walk. Was I really about to bang one of the hottest girls I'd ever met? Apparently. Erin smiled and reached out and took my hand, pulling me gently inside. There was steam everywhere. But it was getting even steamier in there. Erin, using shampoo as lube, started jerking me off while I rubbed her clit and fingered her. I dropped to my knees soon after and ate her out like my life depended on it. She was moaning and grabbing the wall for support, almost collapsing several times. I pushed her to the brink and stopped, standing up. She moaned and pulled me in for a long, wet kiss. I pushed her against the wall and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and guided me in. Her pussy felt amazing, especially on the brink of orgasm. We lasted another minute. Erin finally screamed and dug her nails into my back. She wrapped her legs even tighter around me, pulling me in closer and sending my cock deeper as she came. I groaned and instinctively thrusted deep into her and blew inside her. We stayed in that same position for several more minutes, kissing deeply, shower water dripping off us and mixing with our saliva. We broke apart as we heard voices downstairs. Voices that sounded a lot like Erin and Meghan's parents. Shit!

Erin looked at me in horror. "Fuck. We've gotta get out. Now!" She shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, throwing a towel around her. I followed and hurriedly dried off and threw on my clothes. Erin opened the door and looked out. It was evidently clear, as she quietly ran to her room to get dressed. She emerged just as I stepped into the hall. She looked as hot as ever, wearing a tank top and short shorts. She walked over and pushed me against the wall, planting a very wet and forceful kiss on my lips. She pulled away after about 10 seconds and winked. "Thanks for a great night." She smiled and walked downstairs to greet her parents, flaunting her ass the whole way. I smiled to myself and followed. Meg and Erin were sitting at their dining room table, talking to their parents. I caught Meghan's eye, and she smiled and winked at me. They apparently had concocted a bullshit story about how I was too tired to drive home last night and instead crashed here. Their parents bought it though. If they only knew what really happened; they wouldn't want me staying over again!

I ate breakfast with them, talking about my guitar playing for most of it. The girls' parents apparently thought I was great. I grabbed my guitar and amp and played for them after. All 4 of them were astounded by my playing, and applauded loudly when I finished. I decided to leave after that. The girls insisted on helping me pack up all my gear. But the three of us knew damn well it was just a ploy to get me alone. Sure enough, I had just put all my shit in the trunk of my car, and turned to thank them again for all they'd done. Both for coming to my gig and for the fantastic sex last night. They both leaned in and kissed my cheeks, Erin the left and Meghan the right. Then, making sure their parents couldn't see, each kissed my mouth, really dragging it out and throwing their arms around me. Meghan went first, adding some tongue and biting gently. She pulled away with a sexy smile after about 20 seconds. I had barely recovered when Erin stepped up and forcibly crushed her mouth to mine, also adding tongue and moaning softly, knowing damn well that she was turning me on. She finally pulled away and sensually licked her lips.

Meghan spoke up with a smile. "Congrats again on the performance. Let us know when you're playing again. Maybe we can convince your girlfriend not to come again," she laughed and smiled again.

I laughed and replied, "No, thank you! For all you've done for me. And to me." I smiled too.

Erin laughed. "Our pleasure. Probably yours too." Both girls laughed.

I opened my car door and got in. "It was, believe me. Thanks again. Bye!" I started the engine and waved as I pulled away. Both girls waved and blew kisses to me as I drove off.

I got home about 10 minutes later and brought all my gear inside. Then I just collapsed on my bed, my brain struggling to process what I'd been through over the past 24 hours. I sat up as my phone rang. It was my girlfriend Liv. I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, rockstar. What's up? How was the show? No, let's cut to the chase and pretend I don't care about that right now. How were Erin and Meg? Did they bite?"

I snorted. "You're so blunt with these things. But yes, they did actually. Not hard though." I paused, unsure how to continue. "Liv, I've gotta say, I have a very hard time believing you'd allow me to screw someone else."

She laughed. "Normally, I never would. But when it's with those two, I make an exception. I've seen the way you eye them. I figured as a reward for rocking out on stage, I'd let it slide. Most guys would give just about anything to have a night with either of them, never mind both! Why? You're not complaining, are you?"

"Complaining? Hell no! They were both phenomenal. Nothing on you, of course, but still very good."

"Awwww, babe. You're so corny sometimes, but I love you anyway. And you read the text I sent you on Meg's phone, right? Because I'm not kidding. I'm gonna bang your brains out. I'll give you a day off to recover, but tomorrow, don't make any plans. And sleep well tonight, 'cuz you won't be getting much tomorrow. Ok, baby? I'll let you go now. You sound tired. Take a nap and save your energy. You'll need it!"

"I hear ya. I will, believe me! I'll talk to you later. Bye, gorgeous. Love you."

"Bye, Matt. See you tomorrow. I can't wait! And I fucking love you too. So much. Bye." She hung up.

I lay back down with a smile. More sex tomorrow? Oh boy. Maybe I'd text Erin and Meg and get them to join in. Maybe all 3 girls could come to my next gig. I fell asleep before long, and had a dream about having a 4-way with the 3 girls. I wish.

12