Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Carmilla continued to commentate pointing out aspects of interest. Still I remained motionless as now only able to moan he works my bum with his probing fingers. I moan louder as a finger teases my bum muscle and I sport the hardest cock ever.

Carmilla gave Bob a jar of Vaseline who bought out a generous amount which he rubbed all over my arse. I let out a little yelp as he pushed his slippery fingers deep into my rectum. He then withdrew them and playfully toyed with my entrance dipping his finger in and out as if testing the temperature. I knew I was hot and I soon became accustomed to his fingers and started enjoying the anal intrusion and could feel my cock throbbing as he worked my prostate.

I continued to suck on my panties as he urged me on. He was calling me all sorts of names like "his good little girl", and his "sissy slut." I even made out the voices of the others all egging me and Bob on. They where incredibly suggestive proposing that I "suck his cock" and "push back on his love dagger" but I don't think Bob needed any encouragement.

I was so excited as he told me he was going to fuck the arse right off me. I was so turned on by his words I sucked even harder, trying to draw the cum from my own panties.

I was so, so ready and when ready he placed me on my hands and knees I almost came with excitement. Lining up behind me Bob aimed his quivering cock at my tight hole. I felt his warmth as it touched my tight muscle. Bob then grabbed my hips and started to push forward. I was tight. I knew I would be but I so wanted him inside me and had mentally shut out my audience and was waiting to receive Bobs love. As expected my arse wasn't giving in at first so he pushed harder. I moan as I feel him squeeze into me like toothpaste from a tube then all of a sudden with a pop his cock broke through my tight sphincter. I cried out as his huge cock filled my cavity. He was enormous and he didn't stop and kept pushing forward until his whole cock was all the way in my arse.

Minutes elapsed as he edged his way inside me and in the distance I heard the voices of Carmilla and the girls shrill with excitement. Eventually I feel his bollocks roughly smack against my cheeks. He was all in and he stopped for a moment to let me get used to the pleasant full feeling.

This was incredible and to my surprise I cried out telling him to fuck me. Completely against my character I called him my stud and to fuck my sissy slut arse. The girls all cheered and I felt like a horse that had just been broken in. Needless to say he complied and started thrusting his hips back and forth easing himself in and out of my loosening muscle. Back and forth he thrust and as he built up a rhythm I felt my cock leaking cum. Carmilla pointed this out to all parties so Bob then bent right over me and moved his hand around to the front of me. He took my tiny trembling cock in his large hand as he continued to fuck me from behind. The feeling of his greased hand sliding up and down my own hard shaft as he fucked me with his cock was too much for me to take. I pushed back onto his shaft and despite my panty gag cried out and shoot rope after rope of sticky cum all over his hand at the same time he twitched and thrust his hips forward and I felt his own cock spurt a torrent of thick cum into my sweet arse.

When I finished cumming he pulled out his cock and slapped my arse like a drum. I collapsed on sofa the as Bob stood up and pulled up his trousers. I was exhausted and felt used and empty.

Carmilla gave Bob a twenty pound note from my handbag and told him to leave. He was then gone without even a good-bye and I was left to slip my panties on while the girls asked me question after question. How did it feel? Did I bleed? Did my stomach do somersaults?

We all went to bed soon after and Carmilla gave me back the pink baby-doll. I didn't complain and was pleased to climb into bed. Tomorrow I was gong home and though disappointed to be wearing trousers again I was looking forward to meeting mum and had a feeling I would be seeing Carmilla, Amy and Tina very soon..

Does Big Vern ever learn of my other side? How would my mum react if she knew I liked to dress up? Do the girls want to experience me themselves or do they invite some friends round to play? You decide?

The end.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers