Double Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin gave John an icy look.

He wanted to die. "Robin, I--," he started and then stopped himself. "It happened so fast," he said.

"It wasn't that fast," Angela laughed. "He lasted long enough for me to come twice."

"Twice?" Robin asked John, irritated. "I only came once. And I come more easily that she does."

Was she really more upset about that? "You teased me all night," John weakly explained, looking for a way out of the confusing situation. "I couldn't hold back as long." As soon as he said it he knew that blaming Robin was probably not the right approach to take.

The balcony fell silent as Robin and Angela looked at him. He couldn't read their expressions but he knew it couldn't be good. He gave up trying to explain and waited meekly for the verdict. He had a feeling it wasn't going to be a good one.

"Has he squirmed enough?" Angela asked Robin.

Nodding mostly to herself Robin said, "John, I don't mind."

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Angela and I have no problem with sharing. We came to an understanding long ago, after we stopped being rivals and became friends," she explained, smiling at Angela.

Angela smiled back at her.

"I was planning to introduce you to her today and encourage you to fuck her if she liked you," she continued. "You should have been honest with me."

John knew at that moment where he had screwed up. If he had just kept his mouth shut everything would have been okay. Trying to be optimistic that there still might be a way to salvage the situation he simply said, "I'm sorry."

"Well, you're a guy," Robin said. "So, I'm going to let it go this time." Then she looked at him sternly in the eyes and said, "Just never lie to me again. Okay?"

John nodded, swallowing hard. His hope was beginning to rise again. Maybe he had dodged a bullet this time.

Robin leaned forward and gave John a quick kiss. Her lips were soft and warm in the cool air. She smelled fresh and clean.

"Great, let's eat," Angela said energetically.

Too amazed and relieved to say anything, John ate breakfast. It was cooked to perfection, even if it had gotten a little cold while the women were making him squirm. He knew they were studying him and communicating silently to each other. He pretended to be oblivious to all that, having learned his lesson.

After finishing breakfast Robin gathered the dishes together. Then she got up, walked around the table and back into the apartment, taking the dishes with her to the kitchen. Angela and John were left alone on the balcony.

"I'm sorry I helped Robin make you squirm like that," Angela said. "I was really hot last night but I thought you knew that Robin wouldn't have been upset if you would have told her what happened."

"I didn't know that," he said as Robin came back onto the balcony.

Sitting down in her chair Robin glanced at Angela and then looked at John. Robin's green eyes shown bright and clear in the morning light as she asked, "John, would you like to stay with us for the weekend?"

"Yes, very much so," he confessed.

"Good. We want you here, but there are some ground rules we operate by. If you can't abide by them then you had better leave," Robin warned.

"What are they?" he asked warily. He didn't know what to expect, but he was very glad they were giving him another chance.

"Angela and I share our men," Robin explained.

"Yep," Angela agreed.

John had already surmised that much. He didn't have any problem with being shared, he said to himself. He was just wanting for the big 'but'. There was always a big 'but'.

"There is no jealously," Robin continued. "You can have both of us and anyone else you want but you can't be jealous or possessive. Those are negative emotions and we don't want them around us. You have to be honest with us about who you're fucking and we'll be honest with you about who we're fucking. Since we will share you with each other, and anyone else, then you have to be willing to share us with other men."

After a moment's thought John admitted, "That won't be easy. I might be afraid that I'd lose you to some other guy. And if I fuck someone else I'd be afraid of hurting your feelings."

"Our feelings won't be hurt unless you lie to us," Robin said. "As for losing us...you don't own us. Take us as we are or leave us. And just so you know, we do want you to stay."

John thought quickly. "Then I agree, for however long you want me around," he decided. It was better to have them for a while than not at all, he reasoned. He liked these women. He didn't know how he felt about them being with other men, but he'd deal with that later, if necessary.

"Alright," Angela shouted. "Let's celebrate," she said as she rolled out of her chair and got down on her knees in front of John.

Robin stood up and pulled the table away. She stepped up next to Angela and knelt down beside her. The balcony was covered with an all-weather carpet and so was gentle on their knees.

Angela opened John's robe and stared at his slowly rising cock. The cold air did nothing to encourage it to grow as he pushed his chair back and perched himself on its edge. He knew exactly what was about to happen.

Angela took his cool expanding tool into her mouth, slurping the whole thing up in one motion. Robin bent low under Angela and began licking at his tight balls. John's pubic hair tickled her nose. These women definitely worked together, John thought.

John groaned at the sudden warmth that surrounded his cock. His prick quickly expanded and hardened inside Angela's mouth until she was no longer able to keep the whole thing into her mouth. His balls pulled up as Robin's licking made them wet, which quickly cooled in the crisp air.

Angela sucked hard on his cock as she slowly pulled her head back sending ripples of pleasure through his body. At the same time, Robin began taking his balls, each in turn, into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around them until they grew warm and began to tingle with mounting pleasure.

"I'm the luckiest man alive," he moaned. He really meant it. This kind of thing never happened to him.

"You better believe it," Robin said, pausing in sucking his balls, as Angela sucked his dick back into her mouth again.

Angela's blowjob was making sexy sucking noises as she sucked hard on his cock, still pulling her mouth up slowly and plunging down hard. His shaft was tingling at her agonizingly slow attack on his prick. It was such a sweet agony though.

When Angela began bobbing her head faster on his cock, Robin wrapped her hand around the base of shaft where Angela's lips couldn't reach. Robin moved her fist along his cock in time to Angela's blowjob while her lips and tongue continued to stimulate his balls. She had a tight grip.

Looking down, John could see Angela's thin lips clamping firmly about his hard cock while Robin looked up at him from below his balls, her hand hiding her face on every down stroke. He moaned in pleasure as he felt his cock and balls begin to tingle more urgently. "I'm gonna come," he announced.

The two women began working even harder on his cock and balls. Angela sped up her sucking to such a blistering pace that Robin had to stop stroking his prick and simply hold it still to avoid slowing Angela down. Robin began kneading and gently squeezing his balls in her mouth.

"Here it comes," John groaned.

Robin released his balls with her mouth, only to replace it with one of her warm hands as he came. The first wad of cum raced up his shaft and blasted the back of Angela's mouth, coating her throat in its warmth. Then the second wad coated her tongue as she pulled halfway off his coming cock.

Angela pulled her mouth off his prick, the third blast catching her on the cheek. Robin clamped her lips around the head of his cock before another drop was spilled. She kneaded his nuts in her hand and stroked his shaft as he spilled his remaining load into her mouth.

Both women swallowed lustily, savoring his essence. When his cock was drained Robin pulled her mouth off of his limp phallus and kissed Angela. Their cum-drenched tongues toyed with each other as they slowly caressed John's legs and each other.

"You two sure know what you're doing," John breathed as he leaned back, trying to catch his breath in the warming morning air.

They broke their kiss and turned to look up at him. "We know," they said in unison smiling at him, their mouths now clean of his cum.

12