Double Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

When the song slowed near the end, the man pulled one strap of Tammy's dress off her shoulder and exposed her right breast. He palmed it, caressing her smooth skin and hard nipple with his hand. He had her attention and I knew where this was probably leading and I found myself becoming very uncomfortable. It wasn't that she wanted two guys, or more. It wasn't that Tammy wasn't pretty enough. I realized that I didn't know Tammy at all and that I missed Robin.

When the song ended and a new slightly-faster song began, half of the people in the room joined us on the dance floor and started dancing. When Tammy released my softening cock for a second, I took the opportunity to slip away into the crowd of dancers. Someone pinched my ass as I made my way back to my table and put my dick back in my pants. I did not turn back to see who had pinched me or what Tammy was doing.

I drained my glass and realized that this was not what I had thought it would be like. At least, not when I thought about how good it could be. I glanced around enough to notice that Robin was near the bar on the other side of the dance floor. I didn't try to catch her eye. As for Angela, I had lost track of her a while ago.

Heading in the direction of the exit I considered just going home but I was their ride. I needed to stay for that at least. And Robin had paid for me to be there. So, maybe I'd get a few drinks a little later and make her fifty dollars count for something. Regardless, I was feeling a little overwhelmed at that moment.

I looked at the Jacuzzis. The woman with the towels who had entered the house behind us was in one of them with her husband and another couple. They were all talking for the moment.

I looked at the little booths lining the hall that lead to the private rooms. Nobody was sitting at the booths so I picked the third one and sat down. As I set my empty glass on the little table I found myself wishing I had stopped by the bar before leaving the main room.

The music was loud enough to filter through the whole house. I heard it just fine. For the moment I was alone.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Tammy was a nice enough girl, I thought. If it had been a month earlier I knew I would have jumped at the chance to fuck her. It would have been nice to know a little about her but not completely necessary.

So, what was my problem? Everywhere my thoughts darted they came back to one thing. I knew there was no avoiding the cold hard truth now. I had really known it all along and was afraid to face it. None of these strangers interested me. Not by themselves. Not without Robin.

When I thought of Robin and me dancing with Tammy, the three of us fondling each other on the dance floor, my cock started to get hard again. When I added the other guy to that vision, it was still okay. My hardening cock made it official. Without Robin, I wasn't interested. I had fallen in love with Robin.

To know that subconsciously was one thing, but to admit it to myself was something else. Robin's rules about not being jealous or possessive were the big obstacle. But, if in my vision I wasn't jealous of the other guy or the other girl then maybe jealously and possessiveness did not have to naturally follow from love. Was that possible? Her rules were about jealously, not love. It really had not occurred to me until that moment that I could love without being jealous or possessive. Maybe that's what her rules were really about. Or, maybe I was just rationalizing.

"John?" Robin asked, her familiar voice breaking me out of my train of thought. She had appeared in front of the booth, looking down at me. Her orange-red hair was backlit beautifully by one of the hallway lights.

"Hi Robin," I said, faking a smile. It wasn't that I had to fake a smile at seeing her. But being happy about the current situation I found myself in? That required some faking.

Robin slid into my booth to the left of me, her sweet perfume filling the small area. "What's wrong?" she asked; all concern and empathy.

She really did care about me, I thought. But did she love me like I loved her? Every time we had a moment of intimacy she would turn it back into something light and fun. She was always kind to me but serious feelings? No, I didn't think hers ran nearly as deep as mine. So I said, "Oh nothing. That's just not my thing."

There was that look on her face again. A sour look? A sad look? I couldn't quite read what she was thinking. "What do you mean?" she asked.

I didn't want to say what I was really thinking. But I couldn't lie to her. I said, "Okay, look. I like sex. You know that. It's just that..."

"Yes?"

"Well... you left me alone," I said. I instantly regretted saying that. I wasn't trying to blame her. It wasn't her fault. And I certainly didn't want to sound so lame.

"And?" she prompted.

I looked at her. She was giving me an opportunity to recover. I took a deep breath. I took a second to think about what I wanted to say to her. Then, forming my words carefully, I finally said, "I would prefer this to be a shared experience."

I couldn't read her face as she asked, "You want to share this experience with me and Angela?"

I hesitated. I weighed my words carefully again as I said slowly, "No, just you."

The strange look on Robin's face vanished and was replaced by one of joy. She smiled, leaned forward, and kissed me. She pressed her body against me and I let my left arm wrap around her. Her kiss was gentle but passionate.

I kissed her back. She smelled wonderful and her mouth tasted sweet. I was so happy that I hadn't screwed everything up.

Robin broke the kiss and, with a smile, said, "Wait right here." With that, she got out of the booth and headed back toward the main room.

I waited for a couple minutes before she returned. In that time I played out many scenarios of what exactly Robin was up to. But I really didn't care. She was happy and when she was happy I was happy. Was that what love felt like? When I was in high school I had thought I was in love, but this was completely different.

When Robin returned she immediately slid back into the booth to my left. I let my arm naturally fall across her back, my hand on the soft skin on her left hip. "This is Dana and Chris," she announced, introducing the couple she had brought back with her.

Dana was young pretty blonde with a nice smile and hazel eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a small ponytail, leaving a few locks loose up front to frame her face. She wore a white top that was basically a tube top with flair at the bottom to cover her midriff. The nipples of her small tits were clearly outlined through the fabric. Below her waist she wore a short white skirt that dropped to mid-thigh.

I had spotted her earlier in the main room and didn't think much of her, but at that moment I found her extremely attractive. My cock immediately began to harden as I looked at her. The only difference was that Robin was with me. Though I may not have jealously, I was wondering if this was the possessiveness her rules warned about. Was there a difference between wanted to be with someone and wanting to possess them? I liked to believe so.

Dana sat down to my right side. The table was small enough that it was not necessary to sit down and slide in like at a restaurant. Her perfume mixed with Robin's in the small area. I wondered if women wearing less perfume in the workplace made them overcompensate when they went out.

"Hi John, nice to meet you," Dana said, leaning into me and kissing me on the cheek. Her lips were soft.

Chris stood in the hallway, watching Dana greet me. He looked Slavic but Denver was such a diverse city that I had no preconceptions. He had short black hair and seemed thin but strong to me. He wore a white shirt, opened at the top with a gold chain around his neck. His chest was hairless. I noticed that his pants were also white as he sat in the booth next to Dana.

"John, pleasure to meet you," Chris said leaning forward and offering me his hand. His accent was a bit Texan. Reared in the States, I figured. That is, either in Texas or here in Colorado but outside the cities. This was cattle country and once you get out of the cities the Texas accent gets pretty thick.

I shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you, too".

His grip was firm. He smiled easily and settled back in his seat.

"John," Robin said, "Dana and Chris have been members here for about six months."

Dana nodded. "I have had a wonderful time," she said sexily. "I hear this is your first time."

I nodded. My cock began tenting my pants and I didn't try to hide it. I kept reminding myself that this wasn't a nightclub, it was a sex club.

"So, you're a virgin," Dana said, smiling at me sexily.

I chuckled at that, and then nodded. "I guess so," I replied with a smile.

"Well, I'll be gentle with you if you're gentle with me," Dana promised.

I smiled at that and let my right arm drift up to the top of her back where her skin was exposed. "You don't have to be that gentle with me," I said.

"Well, John I hear you have a big cock," she said softly. "I really want to feel that in my back door but I'm going to need you to be very gentle with me."

My eyes grew wide at that. I hadn't expected her to say anything like that. I needed to start adjusting my expectations. Then I grew a little concerned. "It might be a little too thick for that," I said.

Dana ran her hand up my leg and said, "I'll be the judge of that." Then she moved her hand over my crotch, squeezing the sides of my hard cock which was now standing straight up inside my pants. "Mmm... that is thick," she said with a smile.

Robin whispered, "Is this more like what you had in mind?"

I nodded. This is exactly the sort of thing I had hoped this would turn out to be. She did know me pretty well.

Chris chimed in and asked, "So, are we on for a private-private and raw dog?"

I had no idea what he had just said. It sounded like English but not enough. Admittedly, I was a little foggy from Dana massaging the sides of my cock, ostensibly to measure the thickness.

Robin laughed. "John, he asked if it's okay with you if we go to a private room and close the door and the window." Lowering her voice to a whisper she added, "And use no condoms."

I had no idea how she had arrived at that from what Chris had said but I nodded. I had qualms about breaking the rules my first time at the club but I wasn't a big condom user. I glanced around to be sure Nick wasn't around to hear what Robin had whispered, just in case.

As if a light had come on, we all stood up at the same time and made our way to the front of the house. One of the rooms was occupied. The door was closed and the window was open. I glanced inside and saw two guys and one girl in there. She was lying on the bed, her legs off the edge. One guy's head was between her legs, eating her pussy, while the other guy was kneeling on the bed, driving his cock in and out of her mouth.

We all kicked our shoes and boots off at the door and walked into the unoccupied room. As Chris closed and locked the door, Robin came up to me on my right side and Dana on my left. I smiled. This was going to be fun.

Robin pulled my head down, and kissed me. I opened my mouth and she did the same, our tongues playing with each other. Her mouth still tasted sweet and I inhaled her perfume as I breathed through my nose.

Dana ran her hands down my chest to my slacks. I kept my eyes open as I kissed Robin to see what was happening. Dana knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants.

My cock bounced free from my slacks. Dana looked at it as she grabbed it with her fingers. Her eyes widened as she watched it pulse and throb for a second.

"That is one big cock," Dana announced to the room. "It's definitely going up my ass tonight."

I moaned into Robin's mouth as Dana stroked my prick slowly with her fist. She had a gentle touch that drove me crazy. It felt so good.

Robin's vest was tight. When I tried to cup her left tit, I couldn't. So, instead I caressed and teased the soft skin of her breasts that was exposed above the vest. She moaned back into my mouth.

Dana wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, sending me straight to heaven. I groaned with pleasure into Robin's mouth as we continued to stand there and kiss.

I reveled in the feeling of kissing Robin while another woman sucked my cock. It felt so nasty. I loved it. My prick became even harder between Dana's lips.

As Dana pressed forward, her lips travelling down my shaft, Robin's fingers worked on the buttons of my shirt quickly. She ran her hands through my chest hair and pushed my shirt off, as the head of my cock nestled at the back of Dana's throat.

I noticed Chris walk around to the other side of Dana, and so did she. He had taken all of his clothes off and stood there naked.

Dana pulled her mouth off my dick and stroked my big hard pole with her fist as she took her free hand and her mouth to give Chris her attention. His cock was seven inches long and of average thickness. She slurped him up into her mouth and bobbed her head on his prick several times. Then she returned to me. She had to suck my cock slower because it was thicker and she didn't want to scrape me with her teeth. She alternated like this several times.

Breaking the kiss Robin whispered to me, "Does she suck your cock better than me?"

I replied, "I can't remember."

Robin laughed at that. She understood me. Robin unbuckled my pants and they fell to the floor. Then she knelt down facing Dana, out of my reach. They looked at each other and smiled.

Dana slurped up Chris' cock again and began bobbing her head on it as Robin wrapped her lips around my cock and swallowed me into her mouth as deep as it would go. I groaned with pleasure. She then stroked my cock with her mouth several times before releasing me.

Then Dana left Chris' cock and sucked on mine. Robin took Chris' cock in her mouth and took him all the way in until his balls brushed against her chin. Both women sucked our cocks like that for several stroked and then they switched again.

My head swam with pleasure as I looked up at Chris. He looked back at me, pleasure written on his face too. We smiled at each other in a male bonding way, as if you say, isn't this fucking awesome?

I watched the women go back and forth between us. First I felt Robin's smooth deep throat approach for a short while and then I felt Dana's tight lips and occasional teeth scrape approach. Robin was better but the differences are what really made my cock super-hard.

The sexy slurping sounds of two women working on two hard cocks with their mouths filled the little room. I found that so sexy. Chris and I were both groaning in pleasure.

Then Chris pulled back. He lay down on his back and scooted under Robin's skirt. I was sure she wasn't wearing any panties. She released my cock from her mouth as she sighed in pleasure, "Oh, God. Lick my clit, Chris," she said. With her skirt blocking the view, I couldn't see what Chris was doing.

Both women then fell to working on my cock. One would hold the base when the other sucked on it, and they'd switch. Then they started licking my balls, and that really sent me into heaven. One would suck my cock while the other would lick my balls. They continued to alternate their efforts. "Oh, shit, that feels good," I gasped.

Dana pulled away, leaving Robin to work on my big hard cock alone. That was fine with me. I loved Robin's deep throat, active hands, and full lips. She made my cock feel so good.

Dane knelt beside Chris as he lay beneath Robin, eating her pussy. Dana sucked Chris' dick deep into her mouth and began bobbing her head on it. I watched as her tight lips gripped his prick and travelled up and down the shaft leaving his cock wet with her saliva.

Then I looked down and watched the same thing as Robin sucked on my cock. As she sucked she became more and more frantic. She squealed around my prick in her mouth. I knew that Chris was eating her pussy really good.

The better he ate her pussy the better Robin sucked my cock. "Eat her fucking pussy good, Chris," I called to him. After I said it I could hardly believe I had done it. I was actually encouraging a strange man to eat the pussy of the woman that I loved. I didn't feel bad about it either way; it was just a little unbelievable to me.

She released my cock from her mouth and said, "Oh, shit! Eat my pussy, Chris. I'm gonna come!"

She stroked my prick with her fist as she came. She squealed and moaned as her orgasm washed over her. Then she released me completely.

Robin shakily stood up, unzipped her skirt, kicked it aside, and knelt back down, this time around Chris' hips. Dana backed away, leaving Chris prick hard and wet for Robin. Chris' face was wet with Robin's girl-cum.

Dana stood up and came up to me as Robin sat on her boyfriends' cock. The lust on Dana's face was unmistakable. "Lay down," she told me as she kicked her own skirt aside.

Without a moment's hesitation I laid down on my back on the carpet. Robin was bouncing on Chris's cock by that time, the slapping sounds of sex and their grunting and moaning filling the room. I didn't worry about it as I watched Dana.

Dana turned her back to me, straddled my head, and knelt down. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Her pussy was just above my face.

Dana's pussy was completely shaven and very pink. It flowered open above me and I could make out the dew of her excitement covering the petals. I didn't make her wait any longer. I stroked my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her sweet musky fuck juices.

I pressed my tongue to her clit, finding it easily as it peeked out from under its hood. I stroked my tongue gently against the little bud as I spread her pussy apart with my fingers.

"Oh, John," she sighed. "That's it. Lick my clit."

I did as instructed. I licked her clit. I lapped at her clit steadily, stroking her pretty pussy again and again with my tongue.

"That's it. Eat me," she groaned.

I could still hear the slapping sounds of Robin fucking Chris, but I didn't mind. I had Dana's cunt in my face and her mouth around my cock. I actually found myself hoping Robin was having a good time as I continued to eat Dana's cunt. I stroked my tongue up her pussy and dipped my tongue into her wet fuck-hole.

"Oh yea," she sighed. She was sucking my cock occasionally but she was stroking it more than sucking it, lost in the pleasure I was giving her.

I fucked my tongue in and out of her snatch, making her moan in pleasure. Then I returned to lapping at her clit. She pressed her pink pussy down against my mouth and I flicked my tongue back and forth against her clit much more forcefully.

"Yea, that's it. Make me come," Dana cried. "Make my pussy cream all over your fucking face."

I heard Robin shout in orgasm as I continued to lick at Dana's hard clit. I could smell her cunt; it was a light musky smell. I slurped and licked at her dripping pussy until I heard her start to squeal, her orgasm overcoming her.

"I'm coming," she gasped, no longer sucking my cock, but stroking it in her fist faster and faster.

Dana's fuck juices washed out of her cunt and onto my nose as I continued to lap at her clit. She bucked and squirmed the rest of her body, but she pressed her weight down on my mouth, holding her pussy in place. She was breathing heavily when her orgasm finally began to subside.

"Holy shit, that was good," she moaned, her fist tight around my hard cock as she continued to stroke it.

I rolled both of us over, putting Dana on her back on the carpet. I spun myself around and knelt between her spread thighs. I looked down at her pretty pink pussy and my big hard cock. It looked like it was going to be a tight fit.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers