Double Vision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had released both girls I realized we all needed to rest a little. However, I wasn't done with them and determined to keep both of them - as well as myself - aroused until this afternoon. I had the impression that's what they wanted also. Perhaps because Kristie said, "You're not going to let us off this easy, are you, Dave?"

"No," Katie continued, "haven't we been bad enough..."

"Or good enough," her sister inserted.

"...to deserve a little more?"

"Or maybe a lot more?" Katie added.

"That is," Kristie said, "if you aren't too much of a wimp to really punish us."

I looked from one to the other. "You two really like these games, don't you? Well, you don't need to worry. I'm not done with you yet. But I think we had all better rest a little. I just think I might make your rest a little more uncomfortable than mine." I then reinserted the plug in Katie's bottom and clipped her hands behind her back also. I took two pieces of cord and tied one to the center of the chain of each set of nipple clamps. Using these like a leash, I led my two sexy captives back towards the house.

When we got back near the porch I led the girls to two trees. These were only a few feet apart and I could see both of them from the kitchen window. "I'm going to go fix us some lunch, but first I think I'll make sure you two aren't going anywhere. OK, backs to the trees, Wenches."

"Aren't we depraved wenches any more?" Katie complained.

"If not, what do we need to do to get our status back?" Kristie questioned.

"Oh, you are most certainly depraved," I answered. "I just didn't say it that time. As to what you have to do, well, I have several things in mind."

"Are you going to put some of them in ours," Kristie asked, playing on the homonym.

"I said 'mind', not 'mine', I replied. "But I do plan to fill you two quite often. And not just with lunch."

"Oh, then I guess it's all right if we're not depraved until later," Katie said.

I backed Katie up to the nearest tree and retied her hands behind the trunk. Then I took a long piece of rope, spread her ankles to either side of the trunk, and anchored them. I removed the nipple clamps, bringing a gasp from my victim, and then used the rest of the rope to tie her tightly and nearly immobile. Then I repeated the process with Kristie and the other tree, angling the two so they almost faced each other. I could see them wince as the rough bark was pulled against their sore bottoms and I knew the trunk was pressing on the base of the anal plugs. Finally I took two small dildos and pushed one into each wet pussy.

A slight breeze had come up and I decided to add something else to their torment. I went inside and returned in less than a minute with a handful of gift wrap ribbons. I checked the wind direction and found just the right branches so that when I finished, each girl had half a dozen ribbons fluttering against her breasts, stomach, and pussy. The gusty wind kept the strands moving and their tight bondage prevented them from being able to move even the slightest bit out of the way. The twins were already trying to squirm in response to the torturous touch of the moving filaments and I could tell from their breathing the effect was arousing as well as tormenting them again. "Enjoy yourselves," I said. "I'll be back with lunch ... sometime. I don't guess there's any hurry."

I went back into the kitchen and for several minutes just watched my two lovely captives squirming against their trees before I decided I really had better get some food together. I wanted something light because I planned on some strenuous activity after the meal, but I also wanted something a little exotic. I settled on a shrimp and crab salad - freezers are a wonderful invention - and some hard rolls. I mixed some lemonade to drink. All of this took the better part of an hour. Of course I admit I wasn't trying to hurry and often stopped to watch the plight of my two beautiful bound and naked victims (as well as to stroke my own cock as I watched), but finally I had everything ready and placed it on a large tray to carry outside.

Both girls were obviously turned on and breathing hard when I arrived with the food. The breeze was still gusting and I could see the array of ribbons stochastically caress and tickle their sensitive breasts and bare pubes. As I placed the tray with the repast on a small table, Kristie breathlessly managed to get out, "Please, Dave, we're going up the walls."

Katie added, "Yes, Dave. Could you please fuck us before you let us loose for lunch?"

I looked from one to the other. "What makes you think you're going to get loose for lunch? I plan to feed you where you are." Both girls groaned, but I could see their eyes light up at the expectation of a continuation of this torture.

And continue it I did. I fed each of them, one mouthful at a time, alternating, sometimes stopping to eat myself. I also occasionally stopped the meal to use the dildos in their soaked vaginas to stimulate and tease, but never enough to let them come. In addition, I let the ribbons continue their beleaguering activities. With one thing and another, the meal lasted for over an hour.

Finally, when the last of the food and drink was consumed, I moved from one twin to the other, sucking nipples, fingering them, and using the dildos to drive them both into long overdue climaxes. When both had come and were hanging there in near exhaustion, I removed the dildos and plugs, released them, and we all headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

When we finished, I reached for a towel and started drying myself. That gave me an idea and I said to the twins, "Say, have you two ever been whipped wet?"

Katie and Kristie exchanged a quick glance. "No," Katie replied. "Is it different?"

"Oh, yes," I answered. "The moisture, especially warm moisture, opens the pores and sensitizes the skin. It lessens the likelihood of damaging the skin and makes each stroke sting even more. I think we should try it."

"I'm sure we wouldn't want to miss the experience," Kristie said.

"Should we just not dry off?" Katie asked.

"We can do even better than that," I answered. "Come on outside." We went back out once more. By the corner of the house was a small hot tub my grandfather had installed a number of years earlier. It wasn't one of the big models you see in store displays, but a much smaller one, just big enough that two people could fit inside and , seated, their heads would come just above the top. He had used it for several years and then something went wrong with the heating system and he never repaired the problem. Since I had had the place it had remained empty and covered and I had made no move to either fix or remove it. Now I connected a hose to the laundry sink and adjusted the water so it was quite warm. A quick rinse of the tub and then I began to let it fill.

I had the two girls come over and climb inside and then I tied their hands together in front. The water was warm, almost hot, and I filled the tub until it was up to their necks. Then I turned off the water and instructed them to just soak while I went after something. The something I was after was a couple of green willow shoots. Each was about four feet long and tapered from about three eights of an inch across down to almost nothing at the very end. I peeled off any leaves and twigs and soon had two very flexible (and, I hoped, very painful) switches.

I returned to the tub where the twins had now been soaking for nearly twenty minutes. I had them raise their hands and replaced the ropes with the sturdy cuffs once more. Then I led both of them, still dripping wet, over to a tree with an overhanging branch about nine feet above the ground. I tossed a rope over the branch and soon the two girls were stretched onto their toes, wet fronts pressing against each other, already becoming excited from the prospect of the coming thrashing.

I produced one of the switches and made a couple of practice cuts through the air, each accompanied by a swishing sound which made the girls cringe as well as lick their lips in anticipation. "This will probably hurt quite a bit, but I'll be careful not to damage your skin. Don't be afraid to use a safeword if you need it. OK?"

They nodded in reply and I could see the excitement in the shivers which ran down their wet bodies. I moved beside them and suddenly landed a quick cut across Katie's rounded ass. A red line immediately appeared and she screamed at the burning line of pain. A second cut quickly followed to her sister's bottom and produced a twin scream from Kristie. I continued to whip them, but with less violent strokes - just enough to produce stinging pain, but not enough to really damage. I whipped them everywhere I could get at between their shoulders and ankles, never letting them know where the next stroke was going to fall. By the time each girl had received twenty cuts, they were both aroused and squirming against each other and only a couple of more were required to start them into orgasms.

I decided that was enough of the switch, but before I released them, I let them sample the feel of the bamboo riding crops and the leather cat on damp skin. I turned them around so they were hanging back to back and applied several strokes of the crop to their firm breasts, even striking the swollen nipples. Then I let them feel the leather tails of the flogger on their stomachs, thighs, and bare pubes. By the time I finished with this task (Nice work if you can get it.) They were well on the way to another orgasm and I was hard and my balls were aching. I decided we could work something out and shoved my rigid member into Kristie and pounded her with a half dozen long strokes. Then I moved over to Katie and did the same before moving back to Kristie. I was able to last though several of these cycles (and a couple of orgasms for each girl) before I exploded in Katie's clinching tunnel.

This time after a quick shower all of us dried off.

I decided the girls needed a little break from the "torture" no matter what they said, so we spent the next hour and a half lying on a blanket in the sun. Of course the twins were staked out spread eagled on their backs and I spent most of the time either tickling them into hysterics or eating them to orgasm.

After this I asked if they had had enough and Katie answered, "Can't we be depraved a little longer?"

"Yes," her sister added, "we'd still like some more. Maybe this time you can actually make us feel it."

"Be careful what you wish for," I murmured.

"Oh, we are," Katie said.

I let them make a trip to the bathroom and them we all went out to the barn once more. Inside I moved them over to the pulley again and soon had them secured back to back, arms attached to the rope above their heads. I took the two ended dildo I had used on them earlier and some lube over to the stretched girls. After carefully (and happily) fingering each anus and applying a generous load of lubricant, both inside and out, I inserted one end of the dildo into each firm bottom. The dildo, as I have said, represents two good sized cocks, so I had to take a little time and effort before it was embedded the whole eight inches into each lovely rear.

I spread their legs and fastened a bar between their ankles and then used the rope to pull them completely off the floor. I slowly began to circle my hanging victims and then began to apply the short tailed cat to their tits. I began easy but soon was striking the firm globes quite hard, even the swollen nipples which still must have been quite sore from the clamps. Then I moved my target down to their naked pubes, lashing directly onto their pussy lips and occasionally striking the swollen clits poking from their hoods. The girls jerked as the lashes struck, causing them to swing back and forth, their arms straining with the effort of holding all of their weight.

I switched to the other cats and spent nearly twenty minutes lashing them all over their fronts, bringing cries and screams, but no safewords. I did bring a couple of orgasms, though. When I had played with other girls, it was very rare that one had an orgasm just from the whipping or other abuse, but these two seemed to come over and over. Everything turned them on. As I had already found out, they didn't need to be beaten to come, but they did enjoy it.

I finally lowered the rope enough so they could stand on their feet again. As I looked over the two girls I saw that some of the whippings - especially the ones with the switches and crops - had left some red lines and faint welts. I knew these would be gone in about a day, but I also knew they meant that the skin would be very sensitive. I didn't want to really hurt my two captives so I decided maybe I should bring the various whippings to a halt fairly soon. But I still had one more torture which I wanted to try on them first.

I removed the double dildo and set it aside where I could get it again in a couple of minutes. I spread a blanket on the floor beneath the pulley and had the twins lie down on it, each girl face up with her feet against her sister's. I attached a long spreader bar between their feet, forcing each girl to open her legs wide, her ankles four feet apart. Then I attached a chain to the two ends of the bar and fastened the pulley rope to the center of the chain. I left their hands free so they could protect their heads as I hauled on the rope, pulling them higher until they were hanging by their feet, back to back, their heads a foot above the floor. Then I tied their hands behind their backs, wrists to elbows, and forced the double dildo back into their rear passages. Nipple clamps with small lead weights completed their bondage.

For several minutes I moved from one to the other, using my mouth and tongue on their open, and quite soaked, slits. This oral attention combined with the movement of the large dildo resting in their nether passages served to drive them even higher and soon both girls were moaning in frustration. Then I took the small cat and began to sting them on the outside of their thighs, their stomachs, and backs. I switched to the cat with the longer, but wide, tails and increased the strength of my attack. I was rewarded with small cries and more sounds of frustration as they jerked and twisted against the assault.

Suddenly I brought the tails down against the insides of their thighs, Katie's left and Kristie's right. I repeated the blow on the other side and then continued to rain strokes of ever increasing severity to the sensitive skin of their inner legs. They knew what was coming and, despite the fact that the flogging was hurting their vulnerable regions, both appeared eager to continue. I didn't disappoint them and brought the lash down in a singing arc across their open slits and engorged clits. The first contact with these sensitive organs brought a scream from each, as did the several that followed. However, it did more than merely torment because within a few strokes both twins were convulsing in orgasm while I continued to deliver stinging anguish to their most sensitive parts.

For nearly a half hour I alternated the flogging - sometimes fairly severe - with oral attention to the abused areas and some other stimulation to their clamped nipples and filled rears. They responded with several more orgasms and well as verbally egging me on - at least when they could catch their breath enough.

At last, I decided they had had enough and untied their arms and removed the dildo before lowering them from their hanging position. I unfastened their ankles from the spreader bar and the two women rolled over and almost together came up onto their knees. I stood there watching them catch their breath when I saw one of those cryptic quick exchanges of eye contact. In a flash they turned together and reached for me, pulling me close and each of these lovely foxes brought her mouth to my cock and balls. They now took their turn and savaged me orally, teasing me almost to the point of no return a dozen times before finally pushing me over. Then, as I slowly began to come back to reality, together they licked me clean and nearly drove me back into collapse again.

I had lost track of the time and was surprised to see that it was late afternoon when we emerged from the barn. All three of us were quite worn, but the girls had to be exceedingly sore as well. I could see many marks and mild welts along with a lot of reddened skin, but they acted like nothing was the matter. When I asked about how they felt, Katie said, "Oh, we're sore a lot of places, but in another day we'll be fine."

Kristie added, "But I think we'd better not play too rough tomorrow since we have to leave the next morning. No more whipping."

"At least, not this time," Katie added.

"That's right," her sister said. "But the next time..."

I liked the sound of that. It didn't seem that this would be my only encounter with these two wonderful ladies. Hopefully I could handle it. Once when I was a teenager, a friend of mine, John, was telling me about a trip to his uncle's place. There was a painting on the wall of an old man, probably in his seventies or eighties, leaning on a hoe at the edge of a field and watching the sunset. John's family and his uncle were admiring it when my friend's two small cousins exploded through the room. His uncle pointed to the man in the picture and said, "Actually he's only twenty-five, but he has two small kids." Now I thought there might possibly be another explanation for his ancient appearance. But even that possibility didn't make the idea of another visit by the twins seem unattractive.

We made our way back to the house and a long, hot shower, before heading to the kitchen to find some supper.

After the meal I offered to rub some oil onto their damaged skin. We moved to the porch with several blankets and a clean sheet. I used the blankets to pad the floor and than spread the sheet over them. I had some massage oil left from Suzanne's visit last summer and had warmed it up. Now I had the twins lie down on their stomachs and brought out the small ceramic container of warm oil. Kneeling between them I began to spread the oil, first on Katie's back and then on her sister's.

I spent a good half hour rubbing the oil into their backs, bottoms, and legs, kneading it into sore muscles and relaxing them. By the time I had the girls turn over, both were feeling very relaxed, but some sexual tension was beginning to build. As I rubbed the oil over breasts, skimming hard nipples, and across their bare pubes, their (and my) excitement continued to mount. Soon the girls began to rub some of the oil onto me, even though I hadn't had the same stresses they had. Needless to say, I didn't object, even when they found it increasingly necessary to see that my rampant cock was well oiled. In fact, they seemed to find this necessary over and over. After twenty minutes of this I found myself being pulled on top of Kristie while Katie rubbed oil onto my back using her breasts and stomach to massage it in. I had known from experience with Suzanne (and a couple of other girls) that having sex when both people are covered with oil is an incredibly erotic experience, but I found that having two slippery partners, both nearly insatiable themselves, enhanced even this experience a thousand fold.

After a long time, and two climaxes for me and many more for the twins, we all fell asleep where we were. A couple of hours later we woke and decided on a quick shower to wash off the excess oil before moving back to the mattress in the corner, where we spent the remainder of the night.

I opened my eyes to early morning sun and the feeling of two tongues tantalizing my rampant cock. Before rising the twins drove me to another climax, sharing the resulting spurts, and I repaid each of them with two hot, wet oral sessions leading to their own orgasms.