Double Vision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the marks from the previous day's activities had already disappeared, but a few lines still remained on their otherwise perfect skin. At breakfast I again asked after their condition and both told me they felt nearly repaired. "But," Kristie added, "we're still going to have to skip the really rough stuff today."

"However, we do have a plan," her twin said.

"Right," Kristie said, "we got together this morning and decided what we're going to do today."

There was no way they had had a chance to discuss anything this morning. I had been with them every second and would have heard any such planning. But then I remembered that these two could "discuss" something at great length without making a sound.

"So, just what do you have in mind?" I asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"We decided," Katie began, "to spend the entire day doing something a little different."

"Right," Kristie said. "Every other day we've spent a lot of time being whipped or whipping you or some other kind of BDSM stuff."

"We did go swimming part of one morning," Katie inserted.

"But that hardly counts," her twin finished.

"So all we're going to do today," Katie said.

"Is spend all of our time doing one thing," Kristie continued.

"For all of today, the three of us will limit ourselves to one thing," Katie pronounced.

"And that will be," Kristie expounded.

"Making love," Katie declared.

"In as many possible ways and combinations as we can," Kristie concluded.

"At least, if that's all right with you, Dave," Katie added.

I looked from one twin to the other and back again. I must have had a look on my face that expressed what I was feeling because both twins began to giggle at me. "I certainly will not be the one to argue with you over that plan," I stated. "Just leave me enough strength to still move tomorrow. Or at least by the next day."

We did exactly as the girls had stated. I'll admit that before the day was over, I found more combinations than I would have imagined possible. We made love in pairs and in threes. We had oral, anal, and vaginal sex - one, two, or all three activities at a time. (OK, so we used a couple of vibrators and dildos to accomplish that.) I fucked Katie's tight rear while her sister used the strap on to ravish mine. Kristie pounded me from behind while I slid in and out of Katie's slick tunnel. I rode one girl while eating the other. I got to experience the extraordinary sensation of feeling one active tongue on my cock while another equally hot tongue worked on my anus. I had sex tied to each girl so we could hardly move. I also had sex with each girl while the pair of them were tied to each other. Both of them - both separately and together - made love to me while I was bound helpless.

I made no attempt to keep count of the number of climaxes I managed that day, although I'm sure that I beat that earlier record. When we finally collapsed into bed after a last bout, all three of us were tired, happy, and as sated as we could possibly be.

The next morning we all awoke early and I found I was up to two more orgasms, enjoying a really satisfying fuck with each of the two most beautiful and sexy women I had ever imagined, much less actually met. After breakfast all three of us reluctantly dressed.

I realized that this was the first time is several days that I worn clothing and made some comment about that being by far the longest I had ever gone nude. From the casual attitude of the twins to nudity, I thought they had probably done this before, but Kristie enlightened me. "Actually, we've never spent more than a day naked ourselves."

I looked surprised and Katie said, "We've never spent even that long with both of us and a man before."

"But it seemed natural with you, Dave. I'm really glad we tried it," Kristie said.

"Some day it might be fun to try it even longer," Katie supplemented.

"I wouldn't object to that in the least," I answered. "I want to thank you girls. I'm certainly glad you made a wrong turn on the trail the other day."

The two exchanged another of their lightning glances. "So are we," Kristie said.

"It was definitely one of our best moves," Katie continued.

"And we hope it doesn't end here," Kristie said.

"We'd really like to see more of you, Dave," Katie added.

Actually I don't think we can see any more of you," Kristie corrected.

"But we certainly want to see you more," her sister elaborated.

"In fact, we may come visit you this fall."

"That is, if you wouldn't mind," Katie equivocated.

"I would never mind that," I responded. I had already given them my address and phone number in exchange for theirs. "I think I can promise you that you won't be bored if you come."

"Not bored, but definitely screwed, I hope," Kristie said.

"And we certainly will come," Katie added, leaving it as a double entendre.

"And so will you," added her sister, removing any confusion from the meaning.

The girls donned their packs and I hiked with them back to the point where the trail left my property. We stopped there for a couple of long and intense good bye kisses. "I'll definitely see you two this fall," I said.

"We'll count on it," Katie said.

"And we'll do more than see," Kristie added.

Another idea struck me and I decided to go ahead and throw it out. "Maybe if you two would like, next summer we could all come up here and have a little longer time to spend together. Say four or five weeks."

Two beautiful faces turned towards each other for all of two seconds and in that time four emerald eyes carried on at least twenty minutes of conversation. Then those deep and lovely eyes focused on me again. "We'd like that," Katie said.

"As long as you promise to keep us naked," her sister continued.

"And spank and whip us often," Katie added.

"And torture us in other ways," Kristie said.

"And maybe sometimes let us torture you," Katie put in.

"Then we'd be happy to come," Kristie said.

"We'd really like to see you once again," Katie finished.

I looked from one lovely face and body to the other identical beautiful woman. "I'd like to see you once again," I said. "In fact twice."

At last they left and I stood watching their backpacks - not mention their saucy bottoms - swinging down the path. When they disappeared around a bend in the path I sighed, and wondered how I was going to be able to think about history for the rest of the summer.