Down By The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers

Randy also still played softball for his company team, plus he routinely worked out with his two boys' Little League teams. And that, too, helped keep him in good shape.

Every once in a while, too, Rachel would lure her husband onto the basketball court for a game of one-on-one, or maybe HORSE, and then it would be the battle of the sexes. It never failed; every time Randy and Rachel battled on the court, they ended up fucking like monkeys. They were so evenly matched, as far as size and skill went, that their games got into the mind, and the tension they built up would inevitably spill over into the bedroom.

Rachel was the kind of person who would always give her man whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it, but she was no pushover. Indeed, their whole life together was a wonderful display of two equals colliding into one entity. They had a loud, boisterous house, one that fit their active natures, and they still had a very aggressive sex life.

Feeling naughty as she snuggled with her husband in the cool water of the river, under the hot Southern sun, Rachel unbuttoned Randy's shorts and fished in his pants for his dick. She pulled the hard, purple pleaser out and began to lightly stroke him, as they kissed deeply, hungrily. Sliding down his body in the water, Rachel bent over Randy's crotch and quickly sucked about half of his dick into her mouth and began to work his meat into her throat. She took him all the way for a few seconds, then resumed her bobbing motion on his cock. Randy could feel his sap quickly rising to the surface, and he would have been content to give his wife the cum she craved, but just then he heard a noise coming from upriver, an oar banging against the side of a canoe.

Rachel just managed to get Randy's cock back in his shorts before two canoes floated slowly down the river. They'd been on the water for several hours and these were the first people they'd seen. They had picked a day in the middle of the week for their trip, so there wouldn't be too many people on the water. They had come out here to be alone, as much as possible, but it now appeared that they shared the river with at least two other boats.

Randy and Rachel gave the strangers a quick appraisal. They were both fairly young, college-age, it appeared. A husky young man with close-cropped blond hair manned the lead canoe, and a fairly exotic-looking young man was pulling the second. He was definitely black, with sepia-colored skin and nappy dreadlocks that were tight and fairly short. But it was obvious that he had more than one Caucasian in his gene pool, and maybe a Native American or two, as well. Both were fairly tall, several inches over six feet, and looked quite muscular, although the blond man was quite a bit heftier than his friend. In spite of herself, Rachel felt a shiver run down her spine as the two men passed, and she could sense them looking intently at her. They all waved a greeting to each other before the two men disappeared down the river.

After more frolic in the water, Randy and Rachel each popped open another beer, took another couple of tokes off the pipe, then shoved off and resumed their float. About 45 minutes later, they passed the two young men they'd seen earlier. They were beached and eating sandwiches. Again, they greeted each other cordially, but this time, they seemed to really examine each other.

Justin Spencer and Lee Monroe were roommates at the state university, several hours drive away, where they were members of the track team. Justin was a discus thrower and Lee specialized in the javelin. Justin had grown up in a small town upstate, while Lee was from Jamaica, so Justin knew something about this river. They were between summer sessions at school and had decided to get away for a couple of days before the next session began.

As they watched the couple, obviously a man and his wife or girlfriend, the young men couldn't quite conceal their interest. In fact, they stared openly at Rachel's big, fat tits, which were barely covered by her favorite white bikini top, which tied in the back and behind her neck. It was the one she always wore when she wanted to get as much of an all-over tan as possible without being naked.

"Man," Justin exclaimed as the couple rounded a bend and floated out of sight. "I'd like to be in that fucker's shoes, having those tits to play with. God, what a pair!" Lee just grunted something unintelligible, but he could feel a stirring in his groin recalling the sight of Rachel's nearly naked tits.

As the day wore on, clouds began to gather for the afternoon showers that are common in this part of the country in the summertime. As a soft rain began to fall, Randy and Rachel began looking in earnest for a suitable sandbar to set up camp. The rain began to come down harder, and a rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance. Knowing that they were a lightning magnet with their metal boats on a body of water, Randy decided to put in at the first site that looked good, and presently, such a place appeared.

It was a long, wide sandbar that offered plenty of room for camping before reaching a small bluff that framed the area. There was a large hardwood tree that had fallen many weeks or months before lying toward the far end of the sand bar. As a steady rain fell, Randy and Rachel quickly put their boats in, and began off-loading their gear, working quickly to get their tent up so they could get out of the rain, which had left them soaked.

They were still working on the tent in the rain, when they saw the two young men they'd seen earlier put in to the near end of the sandbar and pull their canoes out of the river. After a few minutes, the men casually walked over to where Randy and Rachel were putting the finishing touches on their tent.

"Do you guys mind if we set up camp over at the other end there?" Justin asked politely. "We'll try not to get in your way." Although they tried, Justin and Lee couldn't help but stare at Rachel's tits. The wet material of her bikini top had become nearly see-through, and her dark, fat nipples were clearly visible through the material.

Randy and Rachel looked at each other for a couple of seconds. He was profoundly disappointed at this turn of events. He had so wanted to be all alone with his love, so they could fuck openly under the stars, and maybe howl at the moon a little bit. But as he looked at Rachel, he saw a funny look in her eyes, and without hesitation, she said, "Sure, go right ahead." Rachel just smiled sweetly, but inside, she was churning.

Not long after they got their tents up, the rain stopped and the sun reappeared, turning the area into a sauna. Randy and Rachel busied themselves with setting up their cooking equipment and rummaging in the woods for firewood. Randy found their portable radio, quickly tuned in the local rock station, and soon tunes were wafting over the campsite. Randy reached in the cooler and pulled out a fresh beer, then pulled out Rachel's "entertainment," as she liked to call it, a full fifth of vodka and a gallon of orange juice. Randy fixed her a fairly weak one to start out, and they relaxed as the sun slowly dipped into the western horizon. After a few minutes sipping their drinks, they soon had their camp stove set up to heat a can of green beans, and charcoal was burning in their portable grill for their steaks.

As the charcoal aroma wafted across the sand bar, Justin and Lee found their mouths watering. They had planned on just frying some hamburgers in a pan on their stove, but the smell from Randy's rig left them yearning for the charbroiled taste. Randy seemed to read their minds, because he called over to them.

"Hey you guys want to use our coals?" he asked. "Look, I'm going to have more fire here than I need, and y'all are welcome to use it." Lee and Justin were grateful for the offer, and for the opportunity to scope out the woman's tits at a closer range. It had been several weeks since either of them had been laid, and they were extremely horny.

Introductions were made and the foursome settled down to get to know each other. As they chatted over drinks, they found that they all had many of the same interests, mostly sports and music. Justin and Randy, in particular, found they shared an intense passion for the Atlanta Braves, and the conversation quickly turned to their beloved baseball team. After awhile, as Randy waited for the coals to get just right, he asked the young men if they partied. When they grinned at each other and said yes, Randy pulled out his pipe and fired it up. As they all got high, Justin shared a knowing look with Lee, then suggested that maybe after dinner they'd try some of their supply.

Lee spoke up, almost for the first time, "Oh yeah, mon, it's some of the really good ganja from home. Guaranteed to fuck you up." Randy said that sounded good to him, then he set to work grilling steaks. As Randy and Rachel ate their meal, Justin and Lee brought their burgers over and fixed their supper, then they kicked back to relax and enjoy the evening.

As the twilight deepened, Randy found the Braves game on the radio, then set about building a bonfire, while Rachel cleaned up from dinner and put everything away. Once the fire was going good, Lee and Justin brought their cooler and chairs over and joined the couple around the fire. Lee had brought a small knapsack and he pulled out a large pipe and a sizable bag of weed that looked positively wicked. It was a lime-green color, with big, sticky buds, and Lee filled the pipe three-quarters full then put fire to it. He took a big toke off the pipe then handed it to Randy.

"Be careful," Lee said. "This shit's a real creeper." Randy was a veteran when it came to herbal appreciation, and thought he could handle it. But in spite of his efforts, he took way too much and the smoke attacked his lungs like a kamikaze. He held off the coughing spasm as long as he could, his face turning purple as held the smoke in, but it was futile, and his lungs finally exploded, racking his body with deep coughs. The others, even his wife, got a big kick out of watching him go through the old stoner's convulsions. Then, as he finally got control of himself, he too grinned.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "You were right."

"Just wait a few minutes," Justin said with a big grin on his face. Sure enough, after the pipe had made the rounds three times, Randy started getting a feeling he'd never had before. It was like a delicious fog rolled over his body, and his mind was soaring through the stratosphere. He looked over at Rachel, and she had a blank look on her face that suggested that she, too, was feeling quite good.

As the night wore on, and as Rachel got more and more wasted, she started getting flirtatious. She wasn't always conscious that she was doing it, and she wasn't sure what was going to happen, or what she wanted to happen, but she was grooving on the attention these two horny young men were giving her. She hadn't changed, and was still in her white bikini top with a pair of baggy cutoffs. She could feel her pussy beginning to juice from the nearness of so much male meat, and from the effects of the weed and vodka. A rich aroma of sweat, insect repellant, suntan oil and female arousal emanated from Rachel's body. Rachel got more showy as the night progressed, giving the guys generous peeks at her cleavage when she bent over, and letting them have glimpses of her naked pussy through the open leg of her cutoffs.

The Braves game didn't hold much interest; they fell behind by quite a bit early and were never really in the game, and finally, Randy tuned the radio to a station that played a mixture of good old hard rock and modern alternative rock.

As they got higher and higher, with Randy bringing out a well-packed bowl of his weed to use as a maintenance dose, the group started telling raunchy stories and jokes, then the conversation turned to sex. Justin and Lee weren't necessarily braggarts, but they were active college guys, athletes even, and they had over their careers racked up quite a few trophies. One of the topics of conversation was what each person liked in their sex partners, and Rachel was gratified to learn that both Justin and Lee, being big guys, liked their women bigger than average.

Randy, when asked, simply pointed at Rachel and said, "that's what I like."

"Oh yeah," Lee exclaimed. "You know, it's true what they say about black men liking women with big butts, and I've got to say, your lady's got a very nice one."

Rachel could feel her pussy juicing at Lee's compliment. She was ready to kick this party up a notch, so she spoke up.

"OK, you two college guys, tell me something," she said with a wicked grin on her face. "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Lee and Justin looked over at each other, then Justin answered, "Well, for me, it was probably the night we double-teamed Angela Murray a few months ago. She's this really hot distance runner on our team. She had the hots for Lee really bad, but I had the hots for her. So we made a deal. I got to fuck her first, then Lee came in and fucked her, then we both fucked her at the same time. Wore her slap out."

Rachel's pussy was boiling as she listened to Justin's story, and her legs were spread, giving all three men a generous view of her crotch. Lee's story was even better.

"It was back home a couple of years ago," he began in his soft, lilting island accent. "My brother is a bartender at a really nice beach resort, and he found me a job for the summer. Well, one night, this really good-looking woman from England started coming on to him. Turns out, she'd caught her husband shagging some whore, and she wanted revenge. Harrison, that's my brother, finally asked her point-blank what she wanted, and what she wanted was for him to gather as many of our friends as we could muster for a gangbang. She wanted black guys in numbers. She said she'd do as many of them as she could for as long as they could stand, and she did. God, that woman was insatiable. I finally left at dawn, because I had to go to work, and she was still going strong. We managed to gather up about a dozen to begin with, but I guess word got out that a rich white bitch from the resort was giving it away to all comers, because several dozen guys trooped through my brother's house, and they all fucked her."

Rachel was about to swoon as she listened to Lee's story. She knew at the moment what she wanted, but she was afraid to act on her feelings. Then she heard Lee ask her about the kinkiest thing she'd ever done. She looked over at Randy, who gave a slight nod, then she told them the story of their very first encounter, especially the part about Donnie Coleman. When she was finished, Lee looked over at Justin in an almost telepathic way, communicating their understanding of the dynamics that were at work with this couple.

As they partied into the night, Randy watched Rachel closely, and his emotions were in conflict. He could see his wife flirting openly with these guys, and he wondered if this might be the night their wildest fantasies came true. But he was fearful about his reaction and about Rachel's reaction to what might happen. So when Rachel got up to walk off to the woods to pee, Randy followed her. He detoured at their tent, rummaged around in their pack and found his travel kit, where he kept his trusty supply of Viagra. Because it was so expensive, he didn't take it often, just when he wanted to give Rachel a thorough boning. But tonight, he decided to splurge, and shook out three of the blue diamond pills and popped them in his mouth, washing them down with his beer. Then he went to speak to his wife.

Rachel was startled for a second when she finished her business and saw Randy standing watching. They approached each other and embraced hotly. After a wet kiss, Randy looked down at his beautiful wife and asked the question he'd been turning over in his mind for the better part of an hour.

"So tell me, love, how far are you prepared to go with these guys?" he asked, softly.

"How far do you want me to go?" Rachel answered in a teasing tone of voice. "Baby, you know me, I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Well, you sure have been giving them a show; they're practically drooling all over themselves over you," Randy said. "And I've seen the way you've been staring at their dicks."

Rachel suddenly felt herself possessed by some kind of devilette, because she abruptly turned intensely seductive. Tracing a circle on her husband's bare chest with her index finger, she purred, "What do you want, baby? You want to watch them fuck me? You want to stick your dick in my pussy after it's been filled with cum from two young studs? You want to watch your lovely wife act like a slut for two complete strangers? Is that what you want?"

Randy didn't answer, but simply pressed himself to his wife and kissed her with absolute abandon. He forced his tongue into her mouth and they battled ferociously for long moments. Rachel could feel Randy's rock-hard cock pressing into her crotch as they embraced

"I'll take that as a yes," Rachel replied dreamily, when they broke the embrace. Then she turned serious, or as serious as she could be as drunk and high as she was. "I love you so much. Baby, you know this has been my fantasy forever, and I think it's been yours, too. We'll never have a better opportunity to make it happen than right here, right now."

Randy simply nodded, the fiery look in his eyes all the confirmation Rachel needed.

"OK, let's set some ground rules," Rachel said, mustering rationality for possibly the last time that night. "First, I'm not holding anything back. If we're going to do this, then we're going all the way. I'm going to surrender to my lust and let you guys do anything you want to me. Second, and I'm serious about this, you have to promise me you won't get halfway into it and go jealous on me. You're going to be as much a part of this as they are, and you'll get just as much as anyone else. Finally, what happens out here stays out here. Agreed?"

"All right, my love," Randy said. "You're the boss."

"Well, then, I guess it's time to orgy," Rachel said finally. "Look, why don't you go off and gather some firewood for a few minutes and let me, um, warm the guys up."

While Rachel and Randy were discussing their plans, Justin and Lee talked softly among themselves. The sexy conversation and the nearness of such a horny babe had inflamed them to near madness.

"So, what do you think?" Justin said. "Are we gonna score?"

"I think it's up to the husband," Lee replied as he refilled his pipe with some of the pungent Jamaican weed. "She wants it, you can tell, and I think he does, too, but we'll have to see."

Cunt juice was literally dripping down the insides of Rachel's thighs as she sauntered back to the campfire. She faced the two young men, then squatted down, opened the cooler to fix another drink and bent over, giving Lee and Justin a very generous look at her tits and her crotch, and they stared at her openly. As she was pouring the orange juice into her glass, she looked up and smiled sweetly. Then she stood up, walked over to the fire and faced the two young men.

"So, you guys want to see them?" she asked. When they didn't answer immediately, she continued, "My tits, you want to see them? Y'all have been staring at them all night, so I thought maybe you'd like to see them in the flesh."

Both men agreed enthusiastically, so Rachel pulled the bikini top off her breasts and let them flop out into the open. She walked seductively over to where they were seated, cupping her breasts in her hands and rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She stood right in front of them and displayed her beautiful tits to their bug-eyed gaze.

Knowing what they wanted, Rachel told them softly to, "go on, put your hands on them," and they did, squeezing and kneading her fleshy tits. As Justin and Lee glommed her tit, Rachel drank deeply from her glass then threw her head back in ecstasy. Getting bolder, both young men leaned forward and each put a mouth to a nipple, and Rachel groaned heavily at the sensation of two tongues working each of tits. As they did, they each ran a hand up a leg and quickly discovered just how ready she was for sex.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers