Down By The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was mesmerized by the swaying globes of Rachel's sweaty tits, and finally he reached up and grabbed them forcefully in each hand and brought them to his mouth. He proceeded to lick, suck and nibble the huge brown tips with his mouth, and maul them with his strong hands.

That did it for Rachel. The electric shock from Lee's mouth went straight from her tits down her spine to her cunt, and she exploded in a frenzy of vigorous shaking and loud moaning. Her orgasm was every bit as intense, maybe more so, than the ones she'd experienced earlier. This whole night was a sexual revelation for Rachel, as she seemed to be going from one all-time peak straight to another, even higher peak.

The foursome humped just like that for what seemed like hours, but was probably closer to 20 minutes, bringing Rachel to two more orgasms just like that in succession. She was amazed at their control as they fucked her to oblivion, her mind a delirious whirl of sensations.

Finally, Justin announced that he didn't think he could hold back any longer, and in response, the other two men picked up their pace until they were jack-hammering Rachel's body at a high rate of speed. With a gasp, Justin gripped Rachel's hair tightly, fucked his cock to the hilt in her throat and sent a hard succession of explosive cumshots straight into her stomach. His hips twitched as he shot his load, and Rachel's cheeks bulged wetly with each spurt. In spite of her sexual delirium, she managed to swallow every single drop.

As Justin was cumming, Randy looked down at Lee and nodded, and together they pulled Rachel's plump hips to them one final time, spearing deep in their respective holes then they came at almost the same moment, spewing their hot loads deep in her womb and in her bowels.

The twin volcanoes of cum did it to Rachel again, and with a violent shudder, she came yet again, moaning and twitching uncontrollably. For long minutes, the trio of men hosed all of Rachel's holes before the fever passed and they began to settle back, tired, but still buzzed from the fabulous sex they were enjoying.

Finally, Randy leaned forward onto Rachel's back, rolled off to his left onto the palate when his dick finally slithered out of her cunt. As he did he took Rachel with him, pulling her off Lee's withered dong. Justin was sprawled out in one of the fold-up chairs while Lee rolled off to the side of the blanket.

Randy wrapped his arms around his wife and squeezed a tit. "You having fun, baby?" he whispered in her ear.

"Ooooh, you know I am," she breathed back. "Thank you for letting it happen. I love you so much."

"So, how much you got left?" Randy asked, moving his hand down to her butt cheek and between her legs. "You said you wanted to fuck all night. Still want to fuck all night?"

"Well, I'm pretty wrecked, but I've got probably one more good round left in me," Rachel answered as she felt Randy's fingers rim her still-open anus then brush her clit. "Maybe I'll let them each have a taste of my ass, now that you got me bored open."

Then Rachel sat up slightly and asked for another drink, straight OJ this time, then she went off to piss. Randy poured her a glass, then walked in the other direction to pee himself. As he did, Lee hurried up to walk with him.

"Your old lady; she's fabulous, mon," Lee said. "You should be proud to have a woman like that. And she should be proud to have a man like you. Takes a special kind of love to offer your woman for the pleasure of others."

Randy smiled when he thought about how close he came to losing it earlier, then answered thoughtfully, "Well, today's your lucky day, because this is the first time we've ever done anything like this. You know, it was always a fantasy, but you never think it'll come real. But it just seemed like the timing was right."

"Well, thanks for inviting us," Lee said.

"So, how many bullets you got left in there?" Randy said as he watched Lee shake the last drops of urine off the end of his dick.

"One for sure," Lee replied. "Whether I can get it up after that depends on how the next round goes."

"With her, I'll get it up as many times as I can as many times as she'll let me," Justin drawled as he approached the other two men to do his business. "That's a fine piece of ass right there."

"Well, I've probably only got one more good hard-on left in me," Randy said. "I'm not 21 any more like you two. So when we get going again, I'm going to sit back and just watch for a while. I want to see you take my wife and just fuck the living shit out of her, fuck her hard. That's what she likes. I'll jump in after a bit, when I'm ready to rock and roll."

For next few minutes, then, the group sat around the replenished fire, listening to tunes and refreshing their buzz. Randy passed out beers, Lee fired up the pipe full of Jamaican and Justin dipped into his vial for the last of his blow. When the pipe was cooked and the coke gone, there was just a moment's silence as the music played and the night birds cackled.

Rachel broke the spell by lying back on the palate, slightly on her side, lifting her right leg to expose her crotch to the trio of men and beginning to masturbate vigorously. She was starting to percolate again, her sexual desire overwhelming her tiredness and drunkenness. Randy watched spellbound as Justin lay down on the palate on Rachel's left while Lee walked over to sit on the log behind her and to her right, his growing dick dangling in her face.

Justin moved Rachel's hand away from her crotch and took over the task of finger her pussy and her ass, while Lee ran the dripping head of his cock over her face. Rachel stuck out her tongue and licked Lee's cock while Justin probed her holes front and back. When he felt like he was ready, Justin turned Rachel over so she was lying on her right side then got right behind her in a spoon position and slid his cock up her ass without any hesitation whatsoever. At the same moment, Lee pulled her head back and fed his cock into her mouth, with Rachel's tongue guiding it in. Lee gripped the sides of her head as he began to work his long dong back and forth in her hot mouth.

Randy's cock was a nuclear missile once again as he sat back and watched the young men fuck his wife into the stratosphere. Rachel was humping back hard to meet Justin's thrusts in her ass while Lee was fucking her face deeply, eliciting muffled grunts and groans from her ravaged throat. Occasionally, she would pull Lee's cock out of her mouth and smear the juicy member all over her face before stuffing it back down her throat.

After quite a few minutes of steady humping in this mode, Justin rolled over onto his knees, swiveling Rachel's body around his cock as he repositioned her onto her back. Then he picked up her legs at the knees and began to drive his cock powerfully into her ass, pulling it almost all the way out then ramming it deep. Lee moved as well, getting on his knees behind Rachel's head. When Justin had established a brisk rhythm in her ass, Lee pulled Rachel's head backward and straddled it, then thrust his cock between her hungry lips and began to fuck her face.

Together, Justin and Lee began to set a brutal pace in Rachel's body, hammering away at her holes. Lee's balls slapped her in the nose as he drove his cock to the hilt in her throat; Justin fought for control as he plowed his way back and forth in her ass; Rachel's hands were clawing frantically at her pussy, three fingers of one hand pounding in her cunt and three fingers of the other twisting her clit; and Randy sat on the edge of his chair, his eyes glued to the spectacle in front of him and slowly fisting his iron-hard cock.

Periodically, when he felt himself getting too close to cumming or that Rachel needed a deep breath, Lee would pull his cock out and rub it all over her face some more and many slap her lightly on the cheeks, lips and nose with it, giving a Rachel a real buzz at the submissiveness of such play.

Rachel's entire being was inundated with the waves of pleasure that were rocketing through her body. Her sense of conscious awareness had dimmed as she surrendered so completely to her lust. She wanted them to use her like a cheap whore; it was what she'd wanted from the very first, and now that it was real, she wanted it to go on and on and on. She wanted to wallow in pleasure, and for maybe the only time in her life be the slut she knew deep down that she'd always meant to be.

Just the mere thought of it caused Rachel's orgasm to swell and crash, almost without warning, and her thrashings and the clenching of her rectum that that caused was too much for Justin. He felt the sudden electric shock of his orgasm and he just let it go, refilling Rachel's ass with a hot, wet load of fairly weak semen.

Justin crawled back out of the way and sat down heavily on one of the chairs, leaving Rachel's ass red, swollen and wide-open, leaking fluid. Lee pulled his cock out of her mouth and instructed her to sit up and get on all fours, with her ass up in the air. He leaned back on the log for support as he watched Rachel obediently get on her knees and thrust her butt in the air. Lee gripped his cock in his left hand, pulled Rachel's right butt cheek open with his other hand and pushed his cock right into her anus, sinking heavily deep into her rectum in one smooth plunge.

Lee couldn't believe Rachel's ass. Despite the pounding it had already taken, it was still tight and velvety, and Rachel worked her muscles around his dong to give him the full treatment, laughing huskily as she worked him in her backside.

In that position, Rachel's tits shook and shimmied on her chest as Lee fucked her hard from behind, and he closed her eyes and swayed seductively, completely lost in the moment. Randy decided that this would be a good time to join the fray, so he knelt in front of his wife and offered her his cock. It was almost as if she'd forgotten he or anyone else was there, as she started, stared at his cock for a split second then grabbed it forcefully and gobbled it down in one frenzied plunge. Rachel went stark crazy sucking her husband's cock like it was her last meal. She licked, kissed and slobbered all over his red, massive meat, even moving her head to lick and suck his balls.

Occasionally, just to cool her off for a second, Randy would pull his dick out and rub its wetness all over her face then stuff it back in her eager mouth. All the while, Rachel was making weird keening, moaning noises and uttering half-unintelligible words and phrases, usually exhortations for the men to fuck her senseless, which they were well on the way to doing.

Rachel was about to orgasm like she had never orgasmed in her life. Something like a nuclear meltdown was taking place in her pleasure core. The orgasms she'd already experienced, combined with the chemical soup in her mind and body, had already brought her to an incredibly high level of arousal. But now she was about to learn what multiple orgasms were all about.

Randy finally had a hard time keeping his cock in Rachel's mouth, as wild as she was getting, so he pushed her back just a bit, so her tits jutted out a little further, then began to saw his dick between the valley of her mounds. Randy held his cock at the base to run it between her tits, and Rachel had enough presence of mind to reach around to grab her husband around the back of his thighs and pull his to her, effectively pushing her tits together to increase the friction on his dick. Randy tit-fucked his wife for several minutes while Lee pumped his cock steadily, evenly in her buttery ass. Sometimes Rachel would be lucid enough to lick the head of his cock as it poked at her chin on every up-stroke; sometimes Randy would roll his cock around her super-sensitive nipples.

And it was one such swipe that sent an electric shock to her core that tipped her over the edge. With a shudder and scream, she orgasmed heavily, shaking her head madly from the intense feelings. Even as she writhed wildly, Lee pulled Rachel back as he settled onto the blanket with his back against the log, until she was straddling his hips, with her feet underneath her. Rachel laughed insanely, even as one orgasm spilled into another, and she began to ride Lee's cock like a naked cowgirl.

Randy watched in awe as Rachel threw her body all over Lee's cock, rolling around like some demented whore. Lee finally had to grab her hips firmly to get any kind of control. Just then, Randy felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Justin with yet another hard-on. He'd been sitting on the chair watching and frantically stroking his cock, trying to will another erection. He'd finally succeeded, and he saw just what he wanted. Randy waved him in and looked on as Justin crouched between Rachel's legs, placed one hand on her side to steady her and used the other to push his cock up her twitching, flooding cunt.

Rachel howled wildly as Justin's cock began to fuck her in time to the increasing speed of Lee fucking her ass. Growls and grunts filled they air as the speared their cocks deep in her cavities. Randy quickly scrambled up to stand on Rachel's left side. He grabbed the back of her head and drilled his cock deep in her mouth and into her throat. He fucked his wife's face like the slut he knew she wanted to be right at that moment, and all Rachel could do was wrap her arm around her husband's leg for support and take every inch of his dick.

It seemed like time stood still as the foursome worked. Rachel's orgasms were coming out like bullets from a machine gun, seemingly ripping her guts to shreds and blowing her mind clear to the next county. It couldn't last forever, however, and this time it was Lee who finally succumbed.

Lee pulled Rachel's hips forcefully onto his cock one last time, thrust as deep as possible and shot off like a Roman candle, spewing spurt after spurt of boiling hot cream up into her bowels. That spiked Rachel's continuing climax and, she suddenly, in an orgasmic spasm, squeezed Justin's cock right out into his hands, and 10 seconds of powerful stroking later, those hands pulled a thin, but explosive burst of cum out the end of his dick, where it covered her abdomen and her cum-saturated pubic bush.

At that, Randy wrenched his cock out of Rachel's mouth, stroked himself for a couple of seconds and shot four hard streams of cum across her tits, squeezing out the last few drops onto each nipple, then rubbing the whole gooey mixture all over his wife's big, fat tits until they gleamed.

As she continued to convulse with the slowly diminishing effects of her orgasms, Rachel felt her consciousness slip away, her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out cold. And even then, her body continued to twitch in rippling waves of pleasure.

Randy staggered back to find one final beer, Justin was wearily gathering up his things as Lee rolled Rachel's dead weight off his body and extracted his dick from her ass, leaving behind a gaping hole and a river of hot cum that dribbled onto her butt and the backs of her thighs. Randy took a look around then laughed heartily. The fire had just about died out and there was silvery, ghostly glow about the area from the late-rising moon arcing across the eastern sky. When their friends had found their clothes and packed up their gear, they tried to awaken Rachel, but she was out of it. So Randy picked her up by the legs while Justin and Lee got their arms around her shoulders then they hauled her to the tent and laid her on the sheets on their air mattress.

As the young men walked back to their tent, Randy thanked them for a great time, and they returned the thanks. Then he finished his beer, went into the tent and looked down at his wife. Her breasts were still smeared with the remnants of his cum, her face was still wet from cock juice being rubbed all over it, and cum still flowed freely from her pussy and her ass, both of which were obscenely distended, red and open. He didn't think she'd ever looked better.

Then he crawled in next to Rachel, and felt her snuggle up against him, the first indication that she was back from the living dead. The French call orgasm, petit mort, the little death, and that's what had happened to Rachel. She had passed through a sexual doorway that she'd never been through before, and almost like death, she could never go back.

Lee and Justin were gone by the time Randy and Rachel began to stir. They left a note of thanks and their addresses and phone numbers with an invitation to get together any time they were on campus.

As she thought about that while floating the second half of their trip, and about what had happened that night, it scared Rachel a little bit, knowing she had that kind of behavior in her very nature. She thanked her lucky stars for Randy, that he kept her so well satisfied that she wasn't tempted very often to explore that side of her being.

Halfway down the river, they had stopped for a beer, a smoke, a bite to eat, a much-needed swim and some necking. Rachel had then pulled Randy into the woods a little ways, pulled his dick out, sucked him up to full hardness, stood up, turned around so she was leaning against a pine, dropped her shorts to the ground so he could stick his cock up her pussy from behind, and they fucked standing up just like that while they recounted some of the highlights from the night before.

When they were finished, they buttoned up, resumed their float and returned to civilization. As they pulled their car wearily into their driveway late that afternoon, they had decided that they might just take up their new friends on their offer of a visit. But even if they didn't and never did anything like that again, they would still have wonderful memories of the night they got wild and crazy down by the river.