Down The Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

I continued stroking her body again and again concentrating on her ass and cunt. After the first ten of so strikes May's ass started to rise up to meet my strikes. My cock was so hard it was threatening to burst out of my shorts. I wanted to shove it into her and fuck her right then and there.

I knew if I didn't stop now I would cum without even touching my cock. I stopped and looked down on her. May was a mess. Her entire body had a sheen from sweat. Her ass was a dark red color and I knew she wouldn't be able to sit for a few days. Her cunt was an angry red and was leaking profusely from her arousal. Her face was red and splotched from her crying, and her hair was matted around her face.

I stepped away from her and Jake took my place behind her, who grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her up. Bob again pulled and twisted her nipples but this time I helped as he pulled her nipples away from her body I smacked her tits with the crop. May didn't offer any resistance. Although I knew it hurt she only whimpered and asked for another. I think by then she was having an out of body experience. Her only thoughts were to obey without question.

Then it was Bobs turn. But he had something else planned. He looked at us and told us to release her from the bench. We quickly released the cuffs and led her over to Bob.

Bob was busy on his phone when we got to him. He looked at May who just looked at him with fear in her eyes and started pleading with him to have mercy. Bob made her wait until finished with his phone and smiled at her, reached up and grabbed a bar hanging from the rafters of the garage. We raised her hands to the bar and re-cuffed her to it. Then Jake walked over to the garage wall and pulled on a rope and raised the bar. He continued to raise it until she was only standing on her tip toes.

"I just sent a text to Karen for her to get over here now." Bob scowled. "I told her to bring some extra shorts and a tee shirt so May would have something to wear home."

I looked over at May as she was struggling to keep on her toes to keep the pressure off her wrists and smiled. I knew when Karen saw her she would do anything we told her. May was always the dominate one between them. If May surrendered Karen would submit and obey too.

Jake looked at me watching May and said, "Jack, wait for Karen outside of the garage and keep her there by the door until we let you two back in. I want her to hear May without seeing what is happening to her. I want her to imagine what is going on and to be afraid before she enters."

I went out the door and looked down the street. I saw Karen running over carrying a bag, and she almost looked to be in a panic. Karen was wearing baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I'm sure she was trying not to be sexy and to cover as much of her body as possible.

When she approached the door I told her "We're to wait here for now, they'll tell us when to enter."

"Yes sir," She said with a nervous look.

She looked around the area to see if there was anyone who might have seen her waiting at the door. Karen was shaking and started to pace back and forth by the door. Then she heard a loud smack and Karen almost jumped out of her skin, which was then followed by the screams of May pleading for mercy.

This continued for a few minutes when Karen looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked "What's going on, sir?!"

I never felt more powerful; I looked at her and told her "May was being punished for not obeying."

Karen turned white. I thought she might pass out as she asked "Why, Sir?"

I then told her "May didn't answer the text message sent to her last night and that's why she was being punished."

I think she was just about ready to run away when everything got quiet and the door opened and Bob was let us in. As we entered May was still cuffed to the bar and on her toes.

Karen looked at her and gasped. May was hanging from the bar. Her tits had red horizontal lines across them and they looked angry and sore. Her ass was a dark red and she was covered in sweat.

May was crying and begging, "please, I'll do whatever you want or choose for me to do. I'll suck your cocks and swallow, you can fuck my ass, whenever you want. Please I'll do anything for you, to make you happy."

I couldn't believe my ears. May has become one submissive cunt.

Jake looked at Karen "See what happens when you disobey us? Take a good look bitch. Remember you do as you're told or this will be you."

As Karen looked at May you could tell she was realizing that these guys meant business.

Still looking at May I could tell that they had really broken her; she was going to do whatever they told her from now on. I looked at Karen and could see the fear in her eyes, I watched as her body seemed to surrender.

Her head lowered and she looked at the ground and meekly said "Yes Sir."

I could tell she was going to be a complete submissive slut also and let us do whatever we want to do with her. All the fight was gone from both of the new whores in Bob and Jake's harem.

Karen glanced up and asked "Sirs, may I speak to May?"

Jake and Bob both looked at me with the biggest shit eating grins and Bob said "That's more like it slut! Yes you may. By the way you can crawl over to her first, bitch."

Karen just drops to the floor and crawled over to May. With a voice of concern "Are you alright May?"

"Oh...oh yeah...I'm...I'm ok...Karen," she answered through clenched teeth.

Jake then Let May down and Karen gave her a hug holding her up as May had trouble standing for a minute.

"Come over her. Now bitch!" Shouted Jake.

May slowly moved over to where Jake was. She looked at him then over at Bob and then me and said "Thank you sirs for teaching me not to disobey you. I will not be disrespectful again and do what you want and I will enjoy doing it."

Jake then grabbed May and pulled her over to the couch. She briefly whimpered as it seemed as her whole body hurt.

As May stood before him, Jake was running his hands across her trembling body. He cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples and she gasped as he touched the marks that ran across them. Then, putting his hand on her shoulder, he pushed the mature bitch down to her knees. After May was on her knees she reached out and helped Jake get his pants off.

She took his large growing member into her hands and gave him several long strokes. He then grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head until his cock was into her mouth. He started pumping his cock into her mouth as inch after inch passed through her full lips. Jake pumped his cock slowly for a minute.

Then he pushed her away roughly. He kept pushing until she was on the couch and ordered her to spread her legs. Jake then leaned in and told her "grab my cock. Push it in slut."

May obediently grabbed his large member and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. May briefly cried out as her cunt was still very red and angry from her punishment, but quickly apologized and begged Jake to fuck her. Jake smiled as he looked down at his cock just entering her pussy, he could see her juices running out of her cunt and down across her asshole.

He then pushed his entire cock into her pussy; May let out a deep moan as both the pain from the punishment and her arousal as his cock entered her and hit her cervix.

Jake smiled as he thrust deep inside her - slowly at first, but increasingly faster. It was driving her to new heights she had never experienced before, but you could see the waves of passion on her face. But he didn't care about her. She was his fuck toy, his slut, his cum bucket to use how he sees fit.

"ooOOOOOH...OOOH SHIT!" May was now yelling as she was getting close to an orgasm.

Jake moaned and let loose a torrent of cum deep into May's cunt. Jake stopped pumping and just left his monstrous cock deeply imbedded spewing shot after shot of his sperm down by May's cervix.

"Don't stop! I'm so close!" Mary screamed.

But Jake just smiled and looked at her and said "It's not important if you cum. I'm the only one who needs to be satisfied."

May collapsed back on the couch and started crying again in frustration. I watched in fascination as I realized the control Jake was exerting on May and Karen as she watched the events on the couch. Then I heard Bob say,"Come here Jack,"

I looked over to where Bob and Karen were standing. Karen was watching Jake and May fuck and I could see she was very much aroused. I really think it was partially the fucking and partially the total dominance May was experiencing. So I walked over to where Bob and Karen were standing.

Bob told Karen, "Slut don't you ever come over to this garage again dressed like that! Get those clothes off NOW!"

Karen jumped as he said that and immediately stripped off her sweats and underwear. She stood before us naked and trembling, waiting on further instructions. Bob grabbed her sweats, pulled out a knife and cut off the legs and arms off the garments, leaving very short shorts and large openings where the arms were.

Then he took her bra and panties and ripped them into shreds. Karen stood there saying nothing, but I'm sure she was wondering how she was going to get home being so exposed.

Bob looked at me and said "Jack, use this slut in whatever holes you want." Then he leaned into me and whispered, "try not to let her cum. We want her to beg us to use her before we let her climax."

I smiled and looked at our newest conquest. I think the power we now have was more exciting than the hot naked slut slave standing before me waiting on my command on how she was to let me violate her. I grabbed the nipple with my right hand and half pulled, half drug her to the other couch. Karen squealed as her nipple was extended and pain shot thru her body.

I sat down on the couch and told her "On your knees, slut, and get your mouth busy on my cock."

Karen immediately dropped down and started licking my shaft and balls with a distant look in her eyes. "Play with your sloppy pussy while you're at it bitch, but don't you dare cum. You need permission for that!" I growled, already feeling cum building up in my balls.

Karen dropped her right hand down and started fringing herself as she enveloped my cock with her mouth. I watched as she took more and more of my cock down her throat till she started to gag. The feeling was exquisite and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. The slut was moaning and gagging gripping my cock with her throat and driving me to an orgasm while Karen was getting closer to her own climax. However this is not the hole I wanted to use, this was just to get my cock lubricated.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my cock and swung her over the other couch with her knees on the floor and her face buried into the cushions on the back of the couch. I then moved behind her and lined up my cock at the brown rosebud of her ass. Karen was expecting me to fuck her and was waiting for me to enter her, when she felt me at her ass.

Karen screamed "OH MY GOD PLEASE NOT THERE! I'VE NEVER HAD ANYONE THERE BEFORE!"

I smacked her ass twice in rapid succession and growled at her "Slut, you don't have any say where or how you are fucked! And I believe your resistance should warrant a punishment."

Karen yelped after each smack and then looked back at me over her shoulder with fear in her eyes and cried "I'm sorry sir, I'm just afraid. Please fuck my ass. I won't defy you. Please don't punish me."

I smiled and pushed forward with my cock and pushed past her sphincter. She let out a groan and whimpered as I slowly pushed into her ass. When I was about halfway in I noticed that she had quit playing with her clit. I quickly said "get back to playing with your cunt you slut."

Karen quickly mover her hand back and continued messaging her clit. I continued pushing until I was buried deep in her ass and started slowly pumping in and out. Karen at first just cried in pain but soon with her fingers working faster her cries turned to moans. She then moved her other hand back and pushed two fingers into her cunt and started pushing back on my thrusts.

That was all I needed, and I blew my sperm deep into her bowels. I held her hips still while I was buried deep depositing all my cum as deep as I could. Karen kept masturbating trying to climax when I told her to stop and clean my cock with her mouth. Karen slowly turned and looked at me then licked me from my balls to the tip the opened her mouth and took me deep into her throat.

Jake and Bob just stood there looking at what had transpired and smiled. They knew the fun times were just starting. I looked over at May who was still lying on the couch, watching Karen finish cleaning my cock, and I could tell she wasn't certain what was about to happen. Her world was upside down and she didn't know what to expect.

Bob then took charge. He told both sluts to crawl to the center of the garage. Both May and Karen followed instructions moving on their hands and knees to where Bob stood. Bob looked at the two submissive sluts and said "I am going to tell you the rules one more time. So you better pay attention! Here are the rules:

1. Always answer your phone. 2. When one of us tells you to move, you move. No slow shit. 3. If we tell you we want to see you. You come running. If you can't you better have a good reason and we will let you know if it's a good reason 4. Always keep your cunts hairless. Never have any stubble. 5. Always call us master unless we are out in public, and then call us sir. 6. Never wear underwear when coming to the garage. 7. When you receive cum from any source you are to scoop it up and eat it. The only exception is when you two are together. Then you are to lick any cum off each other. No matter where it is located or what hole it has been deposited."

Bob looked at the two sluts and said "what about the rules don't you understand?"

Karen looked at May and began to move down to eat Jake's cum out of her pussy. May maneuvered to catch my cum leaking out of Karen's ass. Karen was already very aroused. As May started licking her ass, she immediately began to moan into May's pussy.

Neither of the women had ever been with another woman before, let alone their best friend, but they were both enjoying what each was doing to the other .Their whole world was the orifice in front of their face.

Just as each was reaching the point of no return, Jake grabbed the riding crop and smacked each of the sluts stopping them before they could cum. Both slaves sat up confused and looked around them. Both of them needing to get off in the worst way as their arousal had reached fever pitch.

Bob just looked at them and said "Rule #5."

Bob then told each of the slaves, "tomorrow a man will be visiting your homes; you are to allow him total access to all rooms and you are to wait outside in your backyard till he is finished and comes to get you. After his is finished you are to give him a blowjob as a thank you. Do you understand?"

Both sluts nodded their heads and said, "yes Master."

Jake then told me to get the bags labeled for each of the cunts. I grabbed them and handed them to May and Karen. Bob them handed May the clothes Karen had brought for her and tossed what was left of Karen's sweats to her and told them to get dressed and leave. "Remember you two: always answer your phones."

Both MILFs quickly put on their clothes grabbed the bags and left the garage. It had been the longest 2 hours in their lives.

------------------------------------

It's been a few days since May was punished and both of the new sluts were now certain that Bob and Jake controlled everything in their lives. Every time one of them had tried to quench their arousal their phone would ring and one of their new masters would interrupt them. It was almost like they were in the same room watching everything they did.

Luckily May's husband was out of town on business, so she didn't have to explain the bruises on her ass and cunt. She even had started to refer to herself as a cunt or slut. Karen's husband seemed to be absorbed into a large project at work and was basically in his own world. So Karen's actions and nervous behavior wasn't noticed.

The boys now had both sluts masturbating several times a day to keep them wound up so tight that their pussies were leaking nonstop. They even had May go into her son's room and masturbate on his bed till his sheets had a large wet spot.

They had Karen wearing only one of her son's wife beater undershirts and a thong all day. When Tim came home from school for a visit his eyes just about popped out of his head. Karen was so embarrassed and turned on all she could look at was his cock that immediately hardened at the sight of his much sexed up mother.

----------------------------------------

The party is taking place tonight. Bob wanted the sluts so horny they would do anything to quench that hunger that had been brewing all week. So he called the ladies and had a conference call to deliver his instructions.

He had the ladies open the bags they brought back with them and remove three of the items; a medium size anal plug, a set of Ben-Wa balls, and a black leather dog collar. They were told to insert the plug and balls and wear the collar all day. They were told they could remove the collar when their sons or husband came home but everything else must stay inserted in their bodies.

What the sluts didn't know is the man who visited their homes a few days ago had placed spy cams in every room, and had connected them to a small laptop in the attic. Bob and Jake had been watching the sluts all week.

The surprise was the plug and balls had Bluetooth capabilities. They were connected to the computer and could be turned on to vibrate or move whenever they flipped a switch.

Both ladies had concocted stories to their spouses that they were going out on a ladies night with old friends and wouldn't be back until very late. May picked up Karen at 5 pm and they were driving to a mall to park her SUV and take a cab to the party. They couldn't chance having someone see the SUV parked down the street.

When they arrived at the Mall they received a text telling them to look in the back of the SUV for the only clothes that they were to wear to the party. When they looked in the boxes in the back they were shocked. The only thing in there was a spandex lace dress that came down slightly below their cunts that did hid nothing, and a pair of six inch spike heels.

After they changed they realized they would have to stand outside the mall to wait for the cab wearing the lace dresses, heels, and dog collars, their asses plugged and with Ben-Wa ball imbedded in their pussies driving them crazy, looking like prostitutes. Both women were humiliated but it only served to increase both their arousal and submission.

-------------------------------

When the sluts arrived at the garage they were absolutely in another world. The only thing they could think about was getting off. Nothing else mattered. Right then they would fuck anybody or anything just to satisfy their lust.

When they entered the garage, what they saw shocked them. There were at least a dozen other women all dressed in sexy lingerie. And the worst of it was they knew every one of the women. Although both May and Karen were humiliated by being exposed to these other women, their arousal was so intense that all they could think of was how they wanted to fuck anyone silly.

Bob and Jake wanted me to show up about an hour before the party was to start so that I could meet the other women in their harem. As I walked over I kept thinking about how I had watched May and Karen become increasingly submissive as the week progressed.

I watched how they were repeatedly frustrated by not being able to satisfy their arousal, until they were at the point where you could see that now nothing mattered but their cunts. Karen in particular had taken to openly flaunting her body in front of her son while he was home.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers