Down The Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

As I walked into the garage Bob was busy making sure all of his video equipment was working. Jake was busy making sure the women were fixing up the place. There were 15 women all dressed in different sexy lingerie. This was a dream come true! As I looked over the women I started to notice that I knew all of them.

Jake noticed me right away. "Alright cunts line up over here I want to introduce Jack. You sluts will also call him sir when talking to him and do whatever he tells you from now. He is part of our team now."

All the women started to line up and I could tell in their eyes that they all recognized me. Then Jake raised his voice. "Now one at time walk pass Jake and stop and introduce yourself."

May was first she smiled and looked down at my cock and introduced herself, then Karen who lightly brushed her hand across the front of my pants.

The next person was my math teacher, "Hi sir. I'm Pam Smith."

They each stopped by then the last one was my next door neighbor. "Sir I'm Maggie" Then she looked around to make sure Bob nor Jake were watching and continued. "I would never think you would be involved in this."

Before I could say anything she moved on. I knew then before the night was over I would have to have a word with her and make sure she understood who was in control.

After all that was done the women were busy again. Jake walked over and said "there's not much for you to do right now. Go see if Bob needs any help."

As I was walking over to Bob the guests started to show up. Bob had just finished up what he was doing, looked at me and said "follow me." We walked over to the door, and Bob began to welcome each guest.

First was the high school football coach, then a few of the guys from last year's football team. By the time everyone was there I counted 15 men to 15 women. I guess the three of us were there to make sure the women performed and join in when we could.

The men loved the scene in front of them. Plenty of booze and almost naked women, what's not to like? Bob made sure that May and Karen always had a drink wanting them to lose whatever inhabitation they had left since this was their first party. Plus, he wanted to keep their arousal levels high.

After about an hour the dancing was getting pretty intense with the men groping and feeling the women up at every opportunity, Jake called for everyone's attention. "Alright gents pick out a lady. Our whores are ready for you to use, and trust me, they will do whatever you want."

Then one guy yelled out "Is there anything they will not do for us?"

Jake Laughing "If one refuses you anything just let me know."

Another guy looked at Bob "You did say they're all married?"

"Trust me they are and they still will do whatever you want."

Each man took a women and it became one huge fuck fest. When they were done with one, they would exchange her for another. After about two hours of the orgy all the women looked well used.

Some of the MILFs looked like they were ready to pass out from the exhaustion of being used so much. By that time several of guys were done and started to depart.

May and Karen thoroughly fucked in every hole, covered in cum and very satisfied. They made their way across the room to one of the couches sat down and started to lick each other clean of the cum that covered their bodies and leaked from every orifice. While their arousal had diminished and was no longer the craving need they had when they arrived, both were more than looking forward to licking off all the cum that saturated each of their bodies.

They had truly surrendered to the domination by their masters, each realizing that their intense orgasms that each had experienced was the final piece of their submission. Not only could they not refuse their masters demands, they no longer wanted to. After all the guests had departed Jake made the women clean each other up as May and Karen did.

Then they had to clean up the garage. He didn't care if they were worn out or not. When everything was cleaned and put in its proper place Jake dismissed the women.

Before the women left I yelped, "Not you Maggie, get over here!"

I was also surprised May and Karen stayed around too. Both had dressed back into their slut wear with their collars on dropped to their knees and crawled over to the three of us.

I looked at Maggie "You need to crawl over here also bitch!"

Bob and Jake were just looking at me. "She is my next door neighbor and I need to make sure she knows to follow all my orders," I explained.

When the three of them were a couple of feet away they each rose up and put their hands behind their heads and May said "Masters may we satisfy you? Your slut slaves await your command."

All three of us broke out into big shit eating grins. Bob and Jake took May and Karen then proceeded to give them what they craved.

I gave Maggie a real mean look and raised my hand and slapped her. "Okay bitch. You understand from now on, you will follow my demands."

"Yes master"

Then I grabbed her hair and pulled her head to my crotch. She knew what to do and gave me a blowjob. I then fucked her roughly.

About an hour later while the three sluts licked the newly deposited cum from their bodies.

Bob said "I guess it's time to start looking for a new member for the harem. Anyone you sluts would care to suggest?"

May looked up at me shyly. "How about Jack's mom?" She said.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers