All Comments on 'Down to the River'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a pathetic little creature

I won't call you a man because you aren't. ( I'm talking to the writer here) You are pathetic excuse for a weak little creature with a two inch pee pee. Go away and write no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
-1000000

If that were possible. I saw your name skipped through the story and voted the best I could. You are one sick fucked up twisted sissy boy. I hope ALL yoru dreams come true and yoru wife fucks and sucks everyone and anyone that she comes in contact with. Then I hope you both DIE od AIDS or the PLAGUE or some other painful slow death inducing illness. And change your profile from 'STRAIGHT' to GAY SISSY WIMP BOY. Just like the person that left the first comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not worth comment

!

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Why Score It?

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators this story is in the wrong category. Maybe they'll start moving this kind of story elsewhere.

No score is the best. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. And complaining seems to be what the authors want. Negative attention is attention, isn't it? No comments and no score would seem to be the tools of choice here.

Don't score it. Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done again my friend.

Have you ever considered applying you talents, to a HOW TO?

How about: HOW TO enrage the narrow minded, until they wish death and disease upon you, your kin, and your fictional characters.

I enjoyed the story well enough, and can't help take some extra pleasure, from the fact that it so peeves, those who are so ready to to be peevish.

Keep on peeving them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LW readers guard their category

in a most resolute fashion it appears - however, it probably belongs in fetish or group sex. That being said, quite a few stories are posted in the improper category, no reason to blow a gasket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Christmas wishes do not come true. I wished that all cuckold wimp sissy boys would die and their skank/whore/slut/cunt wives get disfigured and become ugly old woman that even black men won't want to fuck and breed. I guess it hasn't happened. This writer is still alive and all those skanks and whores writing about being cuckqueens and fucking black men are still writing. And there I was thinking Santa was real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not only

Not only the whore wife and wimp husband need killing, I'd torture their offspring to death in front of them to make sure their seed doesn't spread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This author has to be related to the fagot - wantswhiteboys.

Christ - this submission is pure crap. JPB submits some real garbage but this author is really going for the "puke award".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not enough

this retard can't write these sick stories fast enough, i wonder what prison your in because only someone with no life would spent all day writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you stupid fuck...

your guy is so fucking pathetic i'm going to barf my fucking dinner right now... i kept hoping that he'd have a little balls, maybe a quarter inch, maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beyond Stupid!

This has to be one of the stupidest stories ever on Literotica. No man could be so wimpy and pathetic as this moron. Garbage as bad as this should not be permitted on this site. A new low!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

1 star is too generous for this garbage story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay!

I found out what's the deal with the stupid clikcing on the rating 'stars'. For the rest fo you , just don't move your mouse when you click it. Wait for it to 'get' what you want to vote (oversimplyfied for thos enot technicaly savvy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

for another faggot writer , no wonder everybody is going over to SOL now , this site is way too gay now .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL! These guys crack me up.

Glad to hear you're puking up your dinner and going to SOL instead of Literotica.

Thanks for writing, Balboa. The stories are getting better, I think, and besides, it's a hoot reading the whiny comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another dickless dumbass horseshit fantasy

were have all the men gone? im so sick of these castrated male effeminate pussy boy story. i bet you have moobs too.....gawd whawt a dumbasssss. any man who condones his wife fucking around on him deserves whatever pain he has coming his way.close pandoras box again you moron...if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Agree with previous comment. The writer has NO dick. The person that wrote this also has balls. No thanks for writing Bal less. The stories are getting worse, I think, and besides, it's a hoot reading the whiny comments by dickless cucks moaning about other comments. hese cuckold stories are their lifeblood they spend all day jerking off to them because they have no female contact. Females run from them. Good job too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously, this is what you have to post here?

What a sad, and pathetic peice of shit you are.... I am sitting here laughing at you balboa_rain, are you proud that all you've accomplished to let all of us know that you're a sexless loser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dude

What is hot about being a cockold wimp, nothing. This and you are pathic.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NEEDED A SCORE CARD

It was hard to tell any of the players without and intro or a scorecard. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Tension

The majority of the excitement and tension in this account is at the beginning when the reader is trying to figure out who the players are and what they are up to! Once that eventually becomes clear, the rest is without any tension at all ... it is a random dealing of tab X and slot C aligned in direction Q as observed thru window R!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you can at least warn us

you can at least warn us if it is going to be a fucking wimp cuckie story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MOST OF ALL 1ST OF ALL

you got to hide it from the kids, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What

was the point of this story, it really had a one line plot and the rest of sexual references were left in the wind. The author forgot to explain why one spouse would allow another a weekend boating trip with two pairs of couples, that makes no sense at all

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
@ursusRhere

Agree with you...a lot of shit...I didn't puke but I went to shit after reading this shit...No one loved no one in this story. She didn't love her son...better become a whore for drillers!!!!!

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Utterly Stupid

What a stupid story. What I find most ridiculous about these stories is that some horny tramp is married to some incompetent guy who wants to see and hear about her fucking other guys. So she goes off with some friends and strangers and screws them all weekend – unprotected. All the while complaining how her husband never does this or that with her. Then decides to humiliate him with all their help by making him “earn” the privilege to see the pictures and video. It doesn’t matter that he allowed her to go and have free reign. Nor does it matter that he baby-sat the young son the entire time. No, none of those actions earned him any privileges at all. Only the eating of a creampie will actually gain him any sort of privilege with this group. How in the world did this marriage every happen???? I just find these stories and the characters to be sick, demented and not worth the effort I put in to read this awful tripe.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Enough

That's three Babs, and I'm through. You are certainly consistent. Consistently bad.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Merely more cuck wimp bullshit...as if we don't have more than enough on the site already. BR you have written a tale that has cuckoldry central to the plot. Cuckoldry is a fethish...it is not mainstream despite what some rabid cuckold lovers may have you believe. Please at least consider trying somerhing at a bit more original for your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My only constructive criticism

While I don't agree with the angry crowd that only calls names and makes best efforts to be nasty, I kind of have to agree with them in result. Balboa, the problem with this story is your main character. Does he have no self-respect? No pride? Being aroused by a sexual wife is understandable to many of us and none of us has a right to judge for someone else what makes him or her feel sexual. But it is a major turn-off for many, probably most, of your readers to be presented with a character with whom most of cannot identify at all. Your story would have worked for some of us if he allowed his wife the freedom to explore with other men, but without her controlling and demeaning words and actions and without her being friends and lovers with men and women who openly disrespect her husband--the man should respect the most. And worst of all is that he accepts it and chooses his sexual arousal over his own sense of self-worth. On the other hand, your writing skill is very good and the story, especially the sex scenes, were good if not riddled with manipulation and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. Storytelling still needs work.

Character roles are not clearly established early in the story. Characters are self-contradictory: Husband and wife are clearly making the attempt to develop some kind of open marriage, but husband seems surprised at many of her actions; you're playing both sides of the fence by doing that.

Story arc is flat with no conflict. Conflict, either internal or external, is what builds the tension in the cheating scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous