Downfall of Heroines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian grinned cruelly as she stared into Vira's eyes.

"How do you feel?" She chuckled, playfully running her hand along the woman's slim neck.

Vira gazed up at the succubus as her composure returned and her eyes saw Shereena kneeling behind the dark haired woman, having watched the entire ritual. The young priestess had gazed in fascination as she watched Vira succumb to the initiation ritual. Shereena smiled warmly as Vira turned her gaze to her. Vira grinned widely in return.

"I wish you would have found me years earlier." She cooed, writhing sensually upon the altar while Vivian and the demon stared down at her.

"Vivian..." Growled the demon as he gaze down at the 3 women beneath him. 'Why don't you show Shereena and Vira to the spires....then return to me."

"Hmm...with pleasure.." Vivian said, her voice dripping with lust and eagerness.

"Shereena...come...you know the way." Vivian said to the young woman, grinning evilly as she slowly slipped off the altar and motioned towards one of the thick curved spikes growing from the edge of the altar.

"What's this?" Vira said with a playful grin as she sat up and crossed her legs...and watched, curious as to events to come.

"Gladly..." Shereena said playfully in a childlike manner, hopping up and scurrying over to Vivian, though her innocent face blushing as she made her admission. "I like the altar."

"It is so nice to see you turning into such a little slut Shereena." Vivian cooed, leaning forward and playfully running her tongue along the woman's neck. "Eager to feel demon cock inside your tight body are you?"

Shereena sighed pleasurably as the succubus ran her hands along the priestess' arms. Vivian slowly guided Shereena back, pressing her against one of the tall spires. Gripping Shereena's small wrists she lifted her arms, raising them high above her head. Shereena held her arms together as Vivian released her and moved to wrap a black silken sash around her wrists, securing Shereena to the spire, the young woman now standing at the edge of the altar, free for the taking.

"Hmm, I would love to have you right now Shereena, you look positively delicious...but I have other things to attend to..." Vivia smiled as she moved aside and stared at Vira, smirking . "Your turn...unless you don't desire to."

Vira panted deeply as she stared back and the succubus, her lips turned up into a playful smile as she did so. Without saying a word, she uncrossed her legs and dismounted the altar. The paladin brushed her hair back and walked to the empty spire next to Shereena, her heeled shoes slicking on the floor as we did so. Without any guidance from the demonic Vivia, Vira leaned back against the thing, sighing as she felt the cool stone against her flesh, and slowly raised her arms up into position, her plump breasts jutting out as her back arched.

"You take to this well paladin." Vivia gloated with a large grin as she bound the woman. "Perhaps this is what you really wanted all along. Joining a holy order just to put yourself in our path so you may give yourself to us."

"Ohhh.....If so...then I deserve what you do to me." Vira replied, her eyes closing as she panted hungrily, the paladin's mind obviously not even trying to fight the spells cast upon her, she was wholly theirs.

Vivian chuckled.

"I will leave you two. But fear not, I don't think will be left alone for too long." Vivian smiled as she eyed the gorgeous women all bound up and ready to be taken by whatever desired to have them.

The succubus looked up at the creature hovering above the altar, the thing leering at her. Slowly, she crawled up into the large altar, staring up into his glowing green eyes as she sensually moved to him, crawling on her hands and knees. The creature chuckled and watched her lithe form move to him.

Effortlessly, the creature reached down and lifted the woman from the altar, his hands gripping her tight ass and the backs of her shoulders. As the grotesque creature stared upon her nakedness, his arousal returned. A sickening sucking sound filled the room as his cock began to worm its way free from his bulbous body, the thing oozing slime as it swayed about. Vivian watched, her tongue sensually gliding along her soft lips as the demon's foul manhood slithered forth.

"Hungry are you?" The demon said with a cruel chuckle. "On your knees."

Vivian's lips smiled widely at the thought. The creature lowered her to the altar, Vivian kneeling before him. She felt a pair of his powerful hands slip around her head, cupping her skull and slipping into her long black hair. Another hand rested on her shoulder while his last gripped his slimy organ.

"Hmm...yesss...." Vivian cooed before opening her mouth wide as she felt the creature guide her forward.

The thick organ met her luscious lips, the succubus releasing a muffled groan of desire as the throbbing head of his cock slipped into her lovely mouth. Both of Vivian's delicate hands found the length of the creature's chitinous organ, gently caressing him as her lips wrapped tightly around the thing, her tongue pleasuring him. From behind Vivian the other two women could hear the slick, wet sounds of her lips upon the demon's cock, their own desires growing as they listened...even though they were unable to lay eyes upon the scene.

Vira and Shereena writhed against their binds, both their mouths open as they moaned softly. Their bodies were wet with arousal, yearning to feel a demon inside them. Fortunately, they would not be waiting long. At first, one creature emerged from the darkness.

It was a hulking brute, standing nearly seven feet in height. Its body was muscular, yet twisted into grotesque shapes. Its dark, mottled grey skin felt stretched across its body. Thick, black boney plates covered parts of its body, jutting up from its shoulders, covering parts of its arms and legs, as well as giving its face a fearsome skull like appearance. Its maw was huge and lined with thick, sharp teeth. Its cock was truly awful however. A thick, foot long weapon rippling with muscle. The tip of the thing was formed by five thick appendages and came together and formed a wicked phallic head.

The thing eyed both women, leering at their beauty. Unknown to them, he had a reason for doing so as he turned to Shereena. He growled in satisfaction as she whimpered submissively. This creature was new to the priestess, yet another vile creature that was going to know the pleasure of her perfect body. Vira could not help but watch, her eyes fixated on the creature's massive cock.

The demon towered over the small Shereena, leering down at her with lust in its piercing red eyes as she gazed sheepishly up at it. It brought a large hand to her neck and gently massaged her flesh, growling contently whilst listening to her whimper at his touch. Using its other hand, the demon brushed back Shereena's blonde hair, allowing him to see all of her lovely face.

Easing himself forward the creature's erect cock pressed against the woman's tummy, Shereena's eyes rolling back and her lips releasing a soft, soothing moan as she felt the rippling organ lewdly glide along her flesh. The creature chuckled, his hips slowly rocking as it pumped the massive thing along the priestess' flat belly.

"Please...enter me..." Shereena pleaded, her voice soft, yet yearning as her shapely hips began to sway.

The demon chuckled once more, though did not speak. Its hands ran down the length of Shereena's curves, feeling her gasp in pleasure at his warm touch. Slipping over her hips, they came to rest upon the back of her thighs. Squeezing, he lifted and parted her legs; Shereena wrapping them loosely around the creature as he did so. The young priestess looked up into his eyes, feeling his cruel gaze upon her. She smiled warmly before allowing her eyes to look down and focus upon his writhing cock as he gripped the thing and lowered it to her moist petals.

Only a few feet away Vira watched in amazement. The young paladin gasped sharply as she watched, her desire even greater than Shereena's. The thing's cock was massive, she couldn't wait to see her friend take it. The demon glanced over at her, their gazes meeting for a moment, Vira sensing its joy at her reaction.

Turning back to Shereena, the demon cupped the woman's tight cheeks and gently pulled her lower body away from the stone spire. The finger like appendages on his cock tensed, pulling tighter together as they began to slowly push into the young woman. Both women and the demon watched as he sank into Shereena's tight little body. Her pussy stretched and wrapped tightly around the thick tip of the demonic cock, the demon groaning deeply as he felt her tight warmth around him. Shereena trembled, her mouth hanging open to gasp sharply over and over. She felt his hands grip her ass tighter, pulling her hips to him, his cock sinking deeper into her. Shereena's belly slowly began to grow as her body welcomed the demons manhood, the entirety of the thing finally nestled within her, his crotch pressed up tightly against her.

"Hmm...yes..." Vira cooed, licking her lips as she watched the demon fill her friend with his vile organ.

Shereena herself panted deeply, allowing her head to lean back as she did so. A serene smile could be seen on her lovely lips, her mind obeying the demonic magic that had controlled her the last few weeks. Her ankles locked together behind the demon, her legs squeezing against him as his cock squirmed, stimulating her luscious body. The warm touch of the demon's hands were then felt upon her breasts, the creature cupping her mounds, gently squeezing. His hips then began to move, casually rocking back and forth between Shereena's thighs, his cock thrusting deep into the girl.

Vira eventually allowed her gaze to drift from the scene, movement in front of her catching her eye. The creature that stood before her...she was familiar with it. She knew it as The Spirit of Injustice...a demon that was the arch enemy of her order, this thing had sworn to destroy all of her kind!

"Vira..." Spoke the creature, the thing's voice raspy, and somehow vile and slimy. "Yes...I know your name, and I must say I am overjoyed to find you here."

The thing was tall and lanky, having a vile, gangly build about it. Slimy green flesh covered its entire body, almost like that of a frog. Its long taloned fingers were connected by a webbing like membrane. Its face was dominated by an overly large mouth, the thing filled with blunted teeth and two long fangs that jutted up from its jaw. Two tiny black eyes could be seen from beneath the creatures bulbous brow. His cock jutted out, eager to enjoy this paladin. Thick, pronounced ridges covered the surface of the thing, the phallic head was nearly twice the size of the rest of his cock and throbbed visibly in anticipation of having Vira. Hanging beneath his menacing organ was a grotesque sack, its semi-transparent sack throbbing as thousands of tiny worm like things squirmed within a thick green goo; surely to soon find its way into the lovely Vira

The creature reached out and gently slid the back of his fingers along Vira's cheeks while he chuckled cruelly.

"Let's test your true loyalty to us Vira." The thing gloated. "Do you wish for me to take your maidenhood?"

Vira panted sharply, her full, firm breasts rising and falling as her open mouth sucked in the air. She stared at the creature, remembering how she once hated it so. But now....she wanted it defeat her. Surrendering to him felt so right. Her gaze drifted to his demonic cock. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and she slowly ran it along her lips as desires continued to well up inside her.

"I surrender to you." She finally said, her voice breathless. "Bend me to your will."

The creature tossed its head back and laughed loudly.

"Yes...It feels liberating once you realize you cannot win, does it not?" The thing gloated.

The hand upon her cheek unfolded and slowly wrapped around to the back of her neck. Pulling forward slightly, the thing held her head for a kiss. Vira let out a soft moan, her lips parting as the creature's face approached hers. A slimy, grotesque tongue slithered from his mouth and met her lips. Vira sensually wrapped her lips around the thing, sucking gently as it squirmed into her mouth, gliding along her tongue, forcing her to taste him while his hot breath washed across her face. Vira's eyes remained open, wanting to gaze upon the hideousness of the demon, his deep eyes staring back at her, unblinking.

After several minutes the creature broke the lewd kiss. Vira gasped sharply, then licked the slime from her lips and grinned mischievously at the creature she once despised.

"Hmm...surrendering is fun." She cooed, playfully biting her lip.

"You are so weak minded Vira." The demon gloated, hissing into her ear. "You never stood a chance of resisting me."

One of his webbed hands slipped from behind her neck. Vira watched as he slid the thing down, gliding along her flesh and splaying his fingers out over one of her luscious breasts. The young paladin began to pant deeply, her chest heaving as his slimy flesh covered her firm mound, playfully squeezing as he watched Vira yelp in reply.

"Hmm...no...I did not...I am weak...I am yours" Vira moaned, a serene, relaxed expression upon her face as the creature continued to fondle one of her delicious breasts.

"In every way..." He gloated, her firm, thick breast covered by his slimy webbed hand as he continued to squeeze and fondle her plump mounds.

Vira felt the demon's other hand slip to her belly, casually roaming her flesh, leaving behind a thin coat of glistening goo. The creature's gaze drifted up and down her form, enjoying the sight of her lovely curves as she slowly writhed before him.

"I am going to take you now Vira." The creature stated, its horrible maw grinning at her. "And you know that deep down you need me inside your body."

Vira watched with an open, panting mouth as the creature slipped his hands between her thighs and lifted, holding her knees out to either side of his horrid form. His cock stood at attention its massive tip still pulsating. The creature's sack dangled beneath his erect cock, the thing squirming as the thousands of wormlike sperm slithered about, eager to be released into the woman. The demon stepped forward, his wicked face only an inch or so away from hers as she felt his warm, slimy body glide against her soft inner thighs and lower belly. A sharp gasp slipped from the paladin's soft lips as she felt the warm wetness of the creature's cock nestle up against her wet cunt, the demon ever so slowly pushing himself to her.

"Yyyeeessssss.....take my cock you little cunt." The demon hissed sharply, his cruel mouth bent up into a hideous smile.

Vira's chest heaved as she gasped deeply, she felt herself spreading open to welcome this vile creature into her virgin body. Her thighs tensed, her knees straitening as her legs jutted out behind the creature. With a cruel sucking sound, the tip of the demon's organ disappeared into the woman, her tight womanhood wrapping tightly around him.

"More...more..." She gasped.

Vira clenched her teeth, her whole body trembling, her belly growing taut, her arms pulling hard on their binds. Then a moment later came a sigh of release, relaxation washed over her as the creature allowed himself to slide deep into the woman he had just deflowered. His massive head throbbed inside her belly, creating a visible swell in her belly as it did so while the thick ridges along his lengthy shaft caressed her canal, creating an irresistible pleasure. Vira's lips slowly turned up and she cooed playfully as the demon filled her, the creature growling in satisfaction as it did so.

"How easy it was to make you beg for me." The gangly demon gloated. "I wonder if you wanted this from the day you were told of my evil."

"I...wish I had." Vira whispered back, a serene smile on her lovely face. "You can make up for lost time if you wish."

"Hahahaha...that I will my little toy. And why don't we begin right now." The creature suggested.

He pulled his hips back, feeling Vira's body glide tightly along his cock, the young woman releasing a trembling moan as he began to move inside her. He held just the head of his organ inside her, staring down at her lovely body, then thrust forward eagerly, plunging himself completely into the luscious paladin, Vira crying out sharply as she was penetrated so cruelly, her body rising into the air as the demon pushed up against her crotch.

His eyes stared at Vira's lovely body as he began to fuck her, his slimy cock noisily slurping in and out as he took her at a steady tempo, enough to cause her to rock back and forth so he could take in the sight of her lovely breasts jiggling before him.

"We will have many long nights like this Vira." He said with joy as his prize groaned uncontrollably before him. "Countless nights in fact."

Meanwhile, next to Vira, her young friend Shereena had been entertaining her new lover the entire time, entranced by the experience and oblivious to anything happening to the paladin. Its claws dug into her butt, peeling her body away from the altar as his massive cock continued to thrust deep into her lovely body. The creature growled deeply, menacingly as its powerful body slowly pumped between the priestess' legs.

Shereena felt his firm grasp on her rear, fingers squeezing her plump cheeks as they pulled her to him and slowly guided her hips into a lewd gyration. Her vile lover made sure to fill her body with the entirety of his powerful cock with each thrust, her body stretching tightly around the thick shaft and pleasuring it. Her body rocked back and forth as she was pulled to him over and over, her plump breasts swaying delightfully while her belly was penetrated over and over by the demon's cock.

"I love having you inside me." Shereena said softly, her conquered mind displaying affection for the vile act inflicted upon her.

The creature's growls turned into a crude chuckle momentarily in response to the comment. The creature allowed one hand to glide along Shereena's supple flesh, moving over the small of her back, around her waist and finally coming to rest upon her belly. He gently pushed against her, feeling her tremble as he did so, her body bulging from the sheer girth of his inhumanly large cock. Stepping forward, Shereena's lover sank himself completely inside her, his cock rippling against her canal. With a bestial grunt, the creature thrust forward, Shereena's tiny body bouncing up into the air, her mouth gasping breathlessly. The priestess' lovely breasts jiggled as her body moved with the creature's vile thrusts, his eyes locked on them as he lewdly fucked her. Shereena's legs unlocked from behind him and dangled beside him as he began to crudely fuck the small woman, reveling in her submission to the vile act.

Still bound to the spire next to her friend, Vira felt the cock that deflowered her moving inside her. Her lover leered lecherously upon her perfect body, drool hanging from his cruel mouth as he stared. Her thighs lie draped over his hands as he held them open, his hips lewdly pumping between them, filling her with his slimy, unholy meat. She groaned deeply, lustfully as her body yielded to the demon, her desire for this foul beast filling all her thoughts.

"What would your paladin friends think of you Vira?" The creature said, still toying with her. "Would they approve of what you are doing?"

"I...don't...care..." She replied with deep gasps, her body deep within the throes of pleasure now.

"I love weak minds such as yours." The creature gloated. "Now, arch your back for me, I wish to taste those magnificent breasts."

"Hmm...yes...master..." The paladin replied, quite comfortable in her submission.