Downfall of Heroines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still rocking from the force of the demon's thrusts, Vira slowly pushed her plump breasts forward, her body tensing up as she arched forward, offering her bosom to him. The creature hissed in pleasure as it lowered its hideous face to her glorious breasts. Vira panted heavily as her chest was displayed for him. Opening his mouth wide, the creature groaned, hot drool spilling down onto the paladin's soft flesh. Hungrily, the demon latched upon one of her thick, firm breasts, his mouth consuming nearly half the flesh mound. His blunted teeth scraped against her flesh while he sucked the fleshy orb past his lips, slurping loudly and drool slithered on down to her trembling belly. He groaned in satisfaction, slurping hungrily upon Vira while his tongue slithered along, tasting her.

The young paladin licked her own lips as she watched the creature fill his large maw with her luscious tit flesh. Her eyes feasted as her demon lover consumed her, his mouth slurping against her silky flesh, pressing against her, shoving as much of her plump breast past his lips as possible. The creature groaned in satisfaction as it tasted the lovely Vira, his slimy tongue slithering freely against her, tasting his new prize. His hands left her thighs and slowly slipped behind her, pulling Vira's tight body towards him, pushing her mounds into his hungry face. The demon's toy trembled as she felt him suck and taste her, her tight belly quivering as it glistened with warm slime drooling down from her imprisoned breast.

From behind her Vira heard a deep, penetrating growl that caused her to shiver. It seems the large, bloated creature that had been enjoying Shereena earlier had found its enjoyment with the Succubus. As she listed to the sounds of his satisfaction, the conquered paladin allowed herself to grin, realizing she was eagerly looking forward to her grotesque lover injecting her with his foul seed.

"Don't worry, he will enjoy you as well." Her lover growled, finally lifting his face from her slime coated breast as he realized Vira was aware of the debauchery upon the altar. "But not until I am through with you."

The creature arched its back, their bodies connected only between the woman's open thighs. She felt his groping hands cupped upon her firm ass, guiding her hips back and forth as they swallowed his cock. His blackened eyes gazed upon Vira's loveliness, watching her slime coated flesh glisten in the torchlight as she moved before him. Her flat tummy squirmed with her erotic motions, the massive throbbing head of cock visible as a bulge as his organ slid in and out of his new toy. Her hips ground lewdly against his slimy flesh, her thighs wrapped loosely around his body, between them the demon's cock penetrated the young paladin. The creature chuckled as his gaze shifted to his cock, watching the thing thrust into Vira, her tight lips wrapping around the rancid organ.

"Oh my...Yes..." Vira panted as her mortal enemy began to pick up the speed of this thrusts.

The demon slapped loudly against her, Vira's body rocking back and forth between her binds and the creature. His hands gripped tightly, squeezing as they sharply pulled her to him.

"Yes indeed." He growled, his eyes watching her plump breasts jostle delightfully as she bounced against him. "Tell me...***grunt***...do you want this?"

Vira's soft pants began to grow into sharp gasps, her voice filling the chamber as she felt the demon's vile cock savagely thrusting into her. His clawed hands tugged crudely on her firm tush, pulling her to him as he penetrated her. Her body began to tense up, the outline of his cock against her belly becoming more visible as she sucked in her belly. Her legs squeezed against him, pulling him to her.

"Yes...yes..." Vira began to chant along with her sharp groans of pleasure.

The former paladin released a loud cry of pleasure as she came, her body giving in to the grotesque pleasure inflicted upon it. She arched her back sharply, her legs sharply pulling him to her, wanting to feel his cock fully within her. Her body bounced against his with loud, wet slaps as she contacted his slimy form. Her hips bucked wildly while her body writhed uncontrollably.

As she swam in ecstasy, Vira felt the slimy organ swell inside her, stretching her even further. The creature slammed his crotch against her one last time, holding her writhing body over his throbbing cock. His growls filled her ears, and his bulbous sack began to squirm. A moment later the young woman experienced a moist warmth deep within her body as the demon's writhing seed began to flow into her fertile body. Between the demon's legs his sack throbbed, its contents writhing wildly as they were squeezed from him, injected into the conquered Vira.

Vira's movements slowed, becoming more subdued. Her tongue slowly glided along her smiling lips while her eyes shifted their gaze to her belly. As her tummy visibly throbbed from the cock beneath it, the pentagram slowly began to appear upon her flesh. Beneath the growls she could make out a deep gurgling sound as more and more of the squirming, gooey seed spilled forth into her vulnerable womb.

Vira felt satisfaction and relaxation wash over her. Her movements slowed more, and came to a halt, her body still save for her soft breaths. Her lover remained inside her, still growling as his orgasm continued, pumping the defeated woman with more and more of his evil seed, her inner thighs stained green as it began to ooze from her.

"Ahhh....Yes indeed." The demon finally said with a satisfied chuckle.

The creature brought a hand to her belly and casually allowed it to roam across her flesh, grinning as he eyed the now fading pentagram upon her perfect flesh.

"You belong to us now Vira." The creature said calmly, smiling cruelly at the defeated paladin. "You shall exist solely to please us. Though I doubt that will ever cause you any distress."

Vira sighed pleasurably in reply while smiling playfully at the creature. Her mind swam in pleasure and now eagerly embraced the demonic magic that had been cast upon her. She felt his cock still moving inside her, her master allowing his hips to casually rock back and forth, still enjoying her tight warmth around his organ. His sticky seed coated his rod, the stuff oozing from her violated form, and dripping to the floor below.

"And no need to worry, the festivities are just beginning." Laughed the creature. "Let's get onto the altar and get you properly welcomed into our fold."