All Comments on 'Dr. Cindy'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ruffnreadyruffnreadyabout 15 years ago
REALLY Nice role switch

Jen,

This may be one of the best character driven sex scenes I've seen on Lit the older professional woman comes into the office as a dominant and out of the blue requests her needs be met by our hero (your protagonist). I love it when women write erotica from a man's point of view.

Well done! This demands a follow up!

--rr

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Just the beginning?

This story definitely needs a few more chapters. She is a doctor and yet has allowed you to fuck her and cum in her pussy and has taken your sperm? I would like to see a lot more of this one with her getting pregnant with your baby....

holden_2005holden_2005almost 14 years ago

Oh, God, you are hotness personified. How I wish I were this patient. There is nothing so sexy as a mature, articulate, sensual and uninhibited woman... Can almost imagine that you would love to perfume your cleavage, would have lovely, toned arms and perfectly painted toes that I could begin by licking and sucking...

holden_2005holden_2005almost 14 years ago
From the point of view of the young man...

I should have specified that this is for Dr. Cindy who, being a MILF, of course, would also love to wear sensuous lace lingerie underneath her professional white robes. As she bends down, I catch a mere fleeting glimpse of black lace encasing the most perfectly hemispherical breasts with a long pendant dangling enticingly in the deep, perfumed valley between them... I can feel a stirring between my loins, trying to keep my arousal hidden, but you know how to make it hard for a man... Oh, I could go on. This sounds like such a scenario after my heart...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Abbreviations

When you're writing, it's best not to include abbreviations. The one in this case was ' Dr. ' for the word doctor. (which should be lower case, by the way). It interrupted the flow of the piece, and yes i know it was only three times, but it still jarred.

Another point is that the Title is "Cindy", but the doctors is referred to throughout as "Cynthia" .

Cheers

Kilroy

mcphallusmcphallusover 12 years ago
Excellent story, you asked for feedback..

Comments in {brackets}

"Recently while taking a shower I discovered a bump down by my growing {groin} area. At first I wasn't going to do anything about it but since there has been some prostate cancer in my family, well I decided to visit my doctor. Then again, I always love to see my Dr as she's one sexy cougar, but unfortunately recently married.

I was a little nervous going to my Dr., as {Dr; She is} she is one hot milf {MILF}. I'm guessing that is around 40, and {I know she} just came back from her honeymoon. This is her second marriage and she has hit her stride. Dr. Cynthia loves to wear short skirts, dresses very professional but her legs. She has to know the effect that she has on men but has never been to obvious about it. One of the examination rooms has a few pictures of her and she use to be overweight{overweight. I'm} so I'm sure she's making up for lost time. I get the feeling her first husband was kind of a jerk. One thing that I'm not sure if Cynthia realizes it or not, but she is always giving me panty shots. I love the sound the pantyhose makes as she crosses her legs, and would I love to reach out and touch her thighs."

Great story! Thank you, more please!

For me it brings to mind a situation I have with my masseuse. She is half my age and quiet friendly. We're comfortable around each other. While I'd love to return the touch I don't dare. There are things which I'd like to discuss with her of a personal nature though doing so might cross a boundary. I don't want to be an ass, but I get an open vibe. She's told me exactly where she lives and her living situation... so maybe sometime outside of the spa. Still respect first and my disdain for being an ass. Anyway... your story, the assertive woman: excellent!

~ McP.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
is around 40

That is a dried up old hide = 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is around 40

That is not old = 5*****

69Dallas69Dallasover 12 years ago
I need a fix

Pretty nice....would have liked you to describe her body in more detail so that I could better imagine the story as I read....had a very similar thing happen to me during a physical...but it didn't end the same or else I might have already written about it....

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1about 12 years ago
More please

Some good ideas but would love some more details, dont be afraid to slow it down.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsabout 11 years ago
Hot but poor content

A twice married woman, with a shaved pussy and just returned from a 'clothing optional holiday resort, has plain sex ( albeit from behind ) says "no one has ever done that to me"

REALLY? It was a hot story, the dialogue was really lame though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!!

That was the worst piece of garbage I have ever read. It leaves me wondering if the author has any kind of education beyond grade school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was okay

This story was good for the description, and the sex was good. The biggest issue I had was how she was a newly wed and "No man has ever done that to me, like that before." And how she was a newly wed and red flags didn't go off in her head before she had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my kind of wife sex story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous