Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't really unusual for group therapy patients to question the leader, particularly when the group was being asked to take a significant step. Virginia was only expressing what many of the group members were fearing. Dr. Lowenstein took Jason's and Mary's hands and brought them to her breasts, pressing their hands into the lacy, deep cups. They both gasped as they felt the full, soft, pliant breasts of the attractive doctor. Jason's cock swelled to a new height. Dr. Lowenstein asked, "Is it true, Jason, Mary?"

They both breathlessly affirmed the truth of the doctor's words, each quite flustered by the fact that their hands were being pressed into this doctor's soft, full breasts.

Dr. Lowenstein renewed her instruction. "I will count to three, and when I say the number three, I want each of you to remove your blindfold and, most importantly, keep your hands to your sides."

She hesitated for a moment. She could see the apprehension in their faces, but there was no longer any protest. They were shifting and fumbling, but they were not objecting. They would do it now. She stepped back to give them room.

"One." She paused again. The tension in the room was quite palpable. "Two." She smiled. This would be so good for them. She was so happy that they would do it. "Three."

And, each of them did indeed remove their blindfolds, opening to their eyes the sight of their lives.

Standing before the boys were four pretty girls, dressed only in their undies and brassiere. They didn't know which one they wanted to look at the most. It was like being at the counter of a candy store, with four jars of delectable treats before them. Mary had the nice pink gum balls: so perky, cute, and juicy. Virginia, on the other hand, had large white jaw breakers, begging to be squeezed. And, the eyes could hardly resist the treats on the bottom shelves. Four pretty, sexy panties, all just standing there fully exposed. The girls' legs shifted in nervous apprehension, seeing where the boys' eyes were staring, but that only made the sight of tight pink, yellow, and white panties all the more enticing, as the girls bent and turned their knees in, wanting so much to cover themselves up but having to remain exposed as the boys' eyes feasted on their treats.

And, Dr. Lowenstein was right. Tracie's panties were really, really cute, and there was even the bunny right on her cunny mound just as she said, but, despite their best effort, they couldn't really see through them, no matter how hard they stared, which didn't make Tracie feel particularly comfortable as she could see how hard the boys were staring at her there. She did, though, quickly retrieve her glasses. It was hardly right that they could all see her but all of the boys' penises were still rather blurry for her.

The boys also quickly found the camel toe. It was Colleen's. She had retrieved her glasses as well and she now blushed multiple shades of red as she saw the boys' eyes making their discovery, smiling with their victory at seeing the precious outline of her little pussy lips.

The sexiest undies though were by far those of Dr. Lowenstein. Whereas the girls were wearing rather routine panties and bra, with perhaps the exception of Tracie's bunny panties and matching brassiere, Dr. Lowenstein was wearing sexy lingerie, including even garters and nylons. It also helped that the doctor had the more prominent, womanly breasts and figure. The girls did truly look like girls in comparison, although that was itself rather sexy. It was like one had in front of you a very sexy mother and her more innocent daughters, who, somehow, had all lost their dresses and were quite uncomfortable about it but were doing little to hide themselves. The boys just didn't know where to look next; it was such a potpourri of sexy loveliness.

But, the boys were not alone in the fun. The girls' mortified embarrassment was countered by their own amusement, and delight, in seeing all of the stiffies before them. Dr. Lowenstein was right. They didn't actually look that threatening, particularly when one could see how uncomfortable the boys felt about exposing themselves or, more specifically, their erect penises. They seemed to be about as nervous and anxious as the girls.

The boys did indeed feel like brothers getting caught by their sisters with their pants down and penises up, and there was nothing they could do about it. They just had to stand there and let the girls see their embarrassment.

Dr. Lowenstein broke the ice. "Carl, why don't you share with the group your feelings?"

Carl felt that he was sharing quite more than enough already, but he knew that the sharing of feelings was integral to successful group treatment. "Well, frankly, Dr. Lowenstein, I feel a bit silly. No, I mean really silly. I mean, the girls look all lovely and all." They didn't actually feel particularly lovely. They also felt rather awkward, to say the least. "It's just that, well, this happened once before to me and it wasn't much fun."

Dr. Lowenstein was pleased, very pleased. It was a sign that her technique was working, stimulating the recovery of repressed memories of prior traumatic experiences. "Tell us about it, Carl."

Carl wasn't sure which was worse. Standing here, exposing your erection to these girls, or telling the girls about having already been embarrassed about having done so previously. Still, Virginia had been willing to reveal her story. He should do the same.

"Carl, I know this can be difficult, but it is through the disclosure to the group of past difficult experiences that we overcome them, and it is through the failure to do so that they continue to haunt us."

He knew she was right about that. "Well, I was, like, looking at some things on the internet, you know, reading stories and such, and well, I pulled down my pants to, well, you know, and just then, I didn't know the door was unlocked, and my sister came in, and saw me, with, um, you know." He didn't finish it.

"With what, Carl?" She stepped up to him, this beautiful, gorgeous woman dressed in quite sexy undies, her lace covered breasts about even with his eyes, and she grasped hold, once again, of his hard cock through his boxers, clutching the head of his dick, pressing it into the palm of her hand.

Dr. Lowenstein was quite adept at the Gestalt approach of using physical exercises to draw out feelings and thoughts, and she knew full well the value of fondling a boy's penis when trying to get him to discuss his insecurities.

Most everyone gasped at the sight of the doctor's hand grasping the boy's erection. The other guys were frankly quite jealous, at least with the doctor touching him like that, and actually a couple of the girls were as well. They wouldn't mind seeing what it was like to grab hold of one. Tracie though looked away, feeling rather shocked by what she saw.

Carl knew he better answer. Teachers had put him on the spot before, calling on him to acknowledge some personal feelings, but never like this, never to talk about "My penis, Dr. Lowenstein," he said, his voice a bit high with anxiety.

"Well, it wasn't just that she saw your penis, was it, Carl?" It was important for the effectiveness of the therapy to express precisely what was particularly traumatizing.

"No, ma'am," he said more softly, as Dr. Lowenstein lightly caressed the tip of his erection with the tip of her fingers. "It was because it was hard."

"You had a 'boner,' didn't you, Carl."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Right in front of your sister."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And, how did she react?"

"She laughed. She laughed. She thought it was funny looking."

"Mary, do you think it's funny looking?"

It was Mary's turn to blush, not really enjoying the attention shifting to her. "Oh no, ma'am, no, no, it's not funny at all." She knew this didn't sound right. She didn't mean to sound critical or anything. "I mean, I think it's a very handsome looking boner." That probably was going too far in the opposite direction, and her face became even redder.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled at Mary's awkward attempt at being supportive. It was, after all, her first one. "Yes, Mary, I think it's very handsome, indeed."

Carl would not consider his erection, poking out his boxers, to be "handsome," but the fact that Mary was saying something, anything, that was nice, went far in helping him with his self-consciousness. He even let himself smile, at least a bit.

Dr. Lowenstein shifted her attention to Virginia's proud, thrusting breasts, capped by quite evident nipples poking hard through her brassiere like a couple of bullets. She flicked one of them with her finger and said with a mischievous grin on her face, "Some of the girls, of course, have their own little erections, don't they boys."

"Dr. Lowenstein!" Virginia protested. She was quite proud of her breasts. They were clearly the biggest ones in the room, next to the doctor's, of course. But she wasn't so sure she wanted the boys' attention drawn to them in this particular state. Each of the other girls snuck brief glances at their own nipples, hoping that they were not sticking out as well, but, to their disappointment, most indeed were quite erect, either from the excitement of their half-undress or simply the chill in the air-conditioned room.

Mary quickly brought her hands to her brassiere to try to hide her stiffy nips, but that only drew the attention to her. It was frankly all the more arousing to see her so ineffectively trying to maintain her modesty yet actually squeezing her titties through her brassiere.

"Now, now Mary," Dr. Lowenstein scolded, "We must bear our feelings, our hearts, our souls to each other within this group, as well as our cute perky nipples." Mary quite reluctantly withdrew her hands, revealing really quite prominently pointing nipples. She blushed profusely as she realized that all eyes were now turned to her, or, more accurately, her thrusting nips.

"And, William, what is it that you are hiding?" William was covering himself up as well. "Now Willy. We will have none of that. Let the girls see your stiffy Willy."

The girls giggled at the joke, but it wasn't that funny for the boys. William had already been softening with the nervous tension and now seemed to be going entirely limp once again, despite the substantial visual stimulation so available before him. "Girls," the doctor observed, "Williams is sadly losing his erection." The boys just couldn't seem to win. Drawing attention to their erections was embarrassing, but perhaps it was more embarrassing to draw attention to the loss of one. "Now girls, is that how you would want your boyfriend to react when you're standing in front of him, wearing only your undies?"

They looked at Dr. Lowenstein, although it wasn't easy taking their eyes off the tent poles, and shook their heads. "No, no, ma'am," Virginia spoke up.

"Well, maybe we should just make fun of him some more. After all, he doesn't seem to be much of a man anymore, does he?"

The reverse psychology was obvious to her, but not to the girls, nor the boys. The boys fell silent, not wanting to draw any such attention to themselves, but with that remark they could also feel a dwindling excitement. Virginia though spoke up. Perhaps it was the size of her breasts that emboldened her, but that didn't really matter. Dr. Lowenstein had expected a leader to come forth, somebody who would speak on behalf of the group. "I don't think that would really be too helpful, Dr. Lowenstein. I mean, there's really no need to hurt his feelings." She was surprised at how she stood up against the doctor, not realizing how powerful a group experience and group pressure can be. People at times do things in the context of a group that they would not do alone.

"Well, perhaps you're right, Virginia, but what can we do to help Willy's little limp penis?"

It was clear that the girls could do a lot of things, but none of them wanted to make a suggestion, knowing full well that this would imply volunteering to do the job.

"You know what I think would be rather cute?"

They weren't too sure they wanted to find out. Dr. Lowenstein recalled William's prior reaction to her description of Colleen's camel toe. Perhaps she could build on this.

She went around behind the girls, the boys' eyes following her full breasts, noticeably bouncing and jiggling now that they were clothed only within her brassiere. Dr. Lowenstein got behind Tracie. She then firmly grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them up, giving Tracie a feminine wedgie. Whereas the boy would feel the discomfort of his briefs pulling tightly on his balls, Tracie experienced no such physical discomfort but, she was clearly as shocked and dismayed as any boy receiving a wedgie, as the girl's wedge provided a very distinct camel toe. "Dr. Lowenstein!" she protested, dancing up on her toes to try to lessen the effect.

"Now, isn't that pretty, Willy?"

William's eyes widened at the sight. There was indeed something distinctly appealing about seeing the outline of a girl's cunnie through her panties. His penis instantly began to swell once again and, surprisingly, he was happy about it. It was embarrassing to have the girls see it, but it had been more embarrassing to be the only boy without one.

"Very, very, good, Tracie." She reached her around her and lightly drew her finger down the slit of the now tightly wrapped cunnie. It was almost like her panties were just painted on. "Do you see what a therapeutic effect your darling little camel toe is having on Willy's willy?"

Tracie though continued to stand on her tip toes, hoping that her budding moisture was not seeping through.

"In fact," Dr. Lowenstein continued, "I think it's quite unfair that the girls can now clearly see the outline of all of the boys' winkies through their undies, but a couple of the girls are still hiding. Mary and Virginia, would you please pull up your panties as well? In the group process, everybody really should participate."

Neither Mary nor Virginia were particularly enthusiastic about this. But, it was certainly true that they could see the outline of the boys' penises pressing against their undies, and Tracie and Colleen already had their panties pulled up tight. They looked at each other in mutual sympathy for their shared dilemma.

"I know what will help, girls," Dr. Lowenstein offered. "Why don't each of you pull up the panties of the other girl, at the same time, while Tracie pulls up mine." It was only fair that Tracie give Dr. Lowenstein a wedgie.

It was easier to pull up another girl's panties rather than one's own. It was like pushing each other into the cold water of a pool rather than having to jump in on one's own. They turned to face each other and grasped the waistband of each other's panties. Tracie giggled as she grabbed hold of the doctor's panties.

The boys openly grinned at the sight. It was like they were guests at a girl's slumber party, one in which the mother had even unexpectedly joined in. They didn't really know what girls did at slumber parties, but they imagined that it must be something like this.

The girls pulled up on each other's panties, firmly lodging them tightly within their crotches, tightly framing their girlish charms.

"Excellent, excellent," observed Dr. Lowenstein, laughing as Tracie pulled hers tightly up as well. "Yes, well, that is a bit of an odd sensation, isn't it girls. Oh my goodness!" she squealed as Tracie gave her another hard pull.

Tracie giggled as she pulled up the doctor's panties. There was something uniquely pleasing about giving the pretty doctor a wedgie. Turnabout was fair play!

The pupils of the boys eyes opened up wide as they saw the pussy lips of the doctor. They had all noticed her attractiveness when they were interviewed to join the group. All of them had subsequently had fantasies about her. All young men have fantasies about pretty doctors, lawyers, and professors. And, now this one had her panties all pulled up tight, showing them the outline of her cunt lips. This therapy was fantastic!

"Now turn to face the boys, ladies."

They did as they were told, albeit with considerable reluctance. It wasn't like they were actually showing them their cunnies, but it was awfully close.

"Well, I must say," Dr. Lowenstein said with considerable pride, "I think all of you look just wonderful. All dressed up in your undies, showing off to each other. Jason, don't you think Virginia's panties are now especially appealing?"

Jason would feel that his stiff dick should speak for itself, but he understood as well that the therapist needed them to speak up, to openly express their feelings. "Well, yes ma'am, I think they look pretty neat, um, that way."

"Which one do you like the best, Jason?"

That was a difficult question, to say the least. Frankly, they were all extremely appealing, and he certainly didn't want to imply that one of them wasn't. "Dr. Lowenstein, really, I think they're all really real pretty."

"Isn't that nice girls, he thinks you all have very pretty panties, with such cute perky cunnies."

It was terribly embarrassing to show the boys their cunnies this way, but they did at least appreciate hearing that they looked pretty, down there. Tracie even smiled and pulled up tighter on hers. If this is what the boys liked, well, she should make herself even prettier.

"But, Jason, I can't let you get away with avoiding the question. That was very diplomatic of you, but which one is the prettiest of the pretty?"

Jason was on the spot, but a judge at a beauty contest must at times make an arbitrary decision. He decided to vote for the one who just showed the most enthusiasm. "Well, I guess I would say Tracie, as she pulled hers up even tighter."

Virginia and Colleen briefly pouted in disappointment. The attention would have made them very self-conscious but they would still like to have been picked. Tracie beamed with pride and twisted her hips back and forth, waving her prize cunnie with pride. It was the first beauty contest she had ever won.

"You liked that, didn't you, Tracie," Dr. Lowenstein observed.

Tracie looked demurely to the floor and softly admitted, "Yes, ma'am."

"It's always nice when boys recognize how pretty you are. All of you girls are really very pretty. But, I think the boys find you the prettiest in your most feminine place." The girls blushed.

"Jason, why don't you give Tracie a nice little kiss of appreciation."

It was Jason's turn to redden. He certainly would like to kiss Tracie, but it was, of course, entirely unclear whether she wanted to be kissed. He looked at her apprehensively.

Tracie, however, gave him a little modest smile and self-conscious fluttering of her eyes. She wouldn't mind a little kiss. After all, he did pick her. She said softly, "It's okay."

Jason's heart raced as he moved over to stand in front of her, his hard cock pointing, leading the way.

Tracie's heart was pounding as well. She knew that there would be some therapeutic exercises in expressions of feelings, even affection, but this was certainly more than she had expected, a boy with an obvious hard-on kissing her with the both of them just in their undies.

Jason bent forward, being careful not to let the tip of his cock touch her abdomen. He certainly didn't want to offend her with his embarrassment. Tracie turned her face and offered her cheek. Jason gave her a polite, quick peck.

"Well, that was certainly very sweet, Jason and Tracie, but I think two boys and girls dressed only in their undies, showing off their most personal and private parts, should do a little more than just that, don't you kids agree?"

"Oh yes, Tracie," Virginia chimed in, "give Jason a real kiss."

"Virginia!" Tracie complained. She knew that if Virginia was in the same place as her, she wouldn't be so eager. But, Virginia wasn't alone. There was a building sexual tension in the air, and all of them did want to see more. Colleen even clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Oh yes, yes. Let's see a real kiss!" It was indeed as if they were at a slumber party, playing some sort of kissing game. It was all quite innocent. Well, not really, but with the doctor there it was still all just good fun and even good for them.