All Comments on 'Dr. Mabuse SOI: Massage Parlor Mom'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed story, ending was tough

Hey good story. It kept me interested all the way through. It was not over done as some writers seem to get into the street slang too much. The story was a good trip. The ending left me wanting to know where Linda was or ?????

I know that is the lead into another story, Right ???

Thanks del

delgrover@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

One of the best, iteresting and sexiest story i've read so far in your site

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very HOT story!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It's apparent by the author's attention to detail that he has spent time in massage parlors, as I have. The idea of watching a mother jack off her own son was so hot that I was soon jacking off myself. I hope this story will be a series, it's too good to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Story

Having the mom jack her son off was great. If more mothers played with their sons' cocks the world would be a better and happier place. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sure, moms should jack off their boy...

I agree with the last commenter. The world WOULD be a much better and happier place if boys could present their stiff young dick to their mother and mom would take it firmly in hand and give their boy the relief he needs. Maybe stroke and cuddle their son's loaded balls where the boy stores his hot cream that mother's love to see in their manly virile young son. But why stop there? Sure, a boy loves to feel his mother's warm delicate hand on his big stiff prick and he LOVES to see his mother watching as he spurts his creamy semen all over the place. No caring mother should EVER deny her son this simple pleasure. But there's another, very special spot any boy wants to spurt his sperm--right up between his mother's legs! Face it, any healthy normal boy is excited by his own mother's cunt and he'd love to shove his young dick up mommy's cunt! Man, what a delight and what a sense of accomplishment--his stiff prick is finally up where it belongs, up his own mother's twat! And when he blows his balls mom won't be able to see it, but she'll sure FEEL it as her darling boy's warm semen floods her twat to overflowing. A boy unloading his brimming balls up his own mother's cunt is one of the most beautiful things in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous