All Comments on 'Dr. Patty'

by glitteryfingers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Nice First Story

I kind of liked the use of a Doctor in this, not making the girl an immediate lesbian, but letting the readers think about what sex her next lover would be. Nice writing, clean and without errors, good dialogue. I look forward to seeing where you go next - Oh yeah very hot!

sweetentitysweetentityalmost 13 years ago
awesome

i just loved this story,i hope there would be another chapter involving the good doctor

gotranegotranealmost 13 years ago
Nice Tease!

Nice story! Loved the "tease" at the end of things to come, but there was something missing that I hope will arrive, next time. What, or should I say whom, is the presence, and participation, of the beautiful nurse that escorted our Doll from the waiting room. Speaking of "waiting", I hope we don't have to for too long for your sequel and, maybe?!, a series.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great story: compact, believable characters, erotically charged plus, as noted by others, a hint there may be things yet to come... I certainly hope so!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
getting your horny pussy licked to a cumming

what a fantastic very exciting hot horny story. reading this was awesome brilliant story would love more parts

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
Squirting

Hmmmm I've Squrited On Occassion & Have Had A

Couple Of Gf's Squirt While I Loved Them.

Squirting & First Time Lesbian Expierernce Is

A Beautiful Combination. Truly Deserving A Chapter 2

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anatomically correct?

OK -- GUY here, so not "owner" familiar with the equipment, but "clitoral sponge?"

I'm having a little trouble maintaining the Willing Suspension of Disbelief needed for speculative fiction. My initial response to question one of the key premises of the story -- introduced early on -- kind of killed the mood, so to speak.

glitteryfingersglitteryfingersalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

Thank you all. A follow-up will come soon.

And "anonymous," the clitoral sponge does exist. Do your research.

mtn_manmtn_manover 12 years ago
Wish I could be sated

I'm now nice and hard after reading this story - agree - first time les and squirt combined with Dr. visit - marvelous. waiting for more :)

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Women squirting!

Nothing is more erotic than having a woman squirt on your face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing!!!!! i wish someone would teach me to squirt

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskabout 11 years ago
more please

That was a seriously hot story, personally I would of liked the doctor to tease the patient a lot more with her nail scraping (bit of a long nail fetish here) but it was a really good story n got me very aroused ;) nothing like squirting, it feels amazing !!!

Let's have more please Glitteryfingers

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
squirting

My wife got pretty wet during sex but I do not remember that she ever squirted to the extent described in erotic stories. Curious about the phenomenon, I wiki'd the subject and checked on some of the women's medical sites.

Lots of arguments and theories but very little consensus.

So here is my first hypothesis.
That female ejaculation is a biological function to reduce internal body heat. Similar to why our male testicles dangle to protect sperm from getting overheated.

When a woman is properly aroused during fucking, by a considerate lover, the excess body heat produced is maybe damaging to the injected sperm, waiting egg or new zygote? 

What muddles a clear understanding of this subject, is that some women do have problems with incontinence as do some men. Plus, there are different forms and sources of vulva lubrication and ejaculate. For many different reasons, many men never take the time or expend the effort to encourage women's sexual prowess.


Recently, while reading a description of child birth, I came up with a second hypothesis. That squirting is part of the birthing process. That is why it takes time and a whole lot of stimulation to trigger the event. Perhaps it is a varying combination of both my hypothesis and other causation.

What may be accurate for many women, may not be accurate for discreet groups of women. Similar to how, many people like asparagus. While some people love it and some people hate to eat asparagus. Some people can smell it in urine after consuming asparagus. Some people can only smell it in their own urine. Some people can only smell it in other peoples urine.

Biology/genetic reproduction is throwing dice. The stakes we are playing for, are our lives. Some people are fortunate and some are unfortunate, but in the end the real winner is the amorphous mass of the human species. Without any regard or consideration for individual desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Very hot, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
I Enjoyed This.. About 3 Tablespoons Worth..

Love these stories.. Great lesbian fantasy.. I only wish Dr Patty smoked cigarettes during the exam.. I have that smoking fetish..more please..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous