Dr. Snip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Please Gloria, please stop I have to come please' he begged, tears running down his face as he was driven to the edge of reason by the intense stimulation of his cock.

The feelings were increased exponentially; by the cocktail of drugs coursing through his body and mind.

'By the Gods Steve your cock is so big, it is stretching my little arsehole painfully. I'm going to cry soon it hurts so much, Ohhhh Steve you are too big for my little bum,' she moaned, whilst smiling at her daughter to let her know it was all an act to boost Steve's ego.

Angel capitulated; she didn't want Steve to suffer this intense Sex any longer.

'Mother please release him, I know you could take him from me if you wished, but I ask you please not to. I love him.'

Gloria was bouncing her bottom on Steve's cock, and clenching her sphincter muscles to push him to the very edge of sanity.

'You are the only woman who has discovered my secret, but as you are my favourite daughter I will bend to your will.

The release word is " Darling " it is only right that you say it to him.'

Angel leant over Steve and kissed him on the mouth,

' It's Ok Steve, you can come up mothers arse now, Darling.

As Angel spoke the trigger word implanted in his mind by Gloria, Steve exploded into orgasm.

His body arched in a violent spasm; that drove his cock deep into Gloria's anus.

She gripped hard onto his chest hairs to steady herself, as he ejaculated every drop of his semen into her arse.

'AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggg' he screamed in release, as his body jacknifed in passion.

Angel was holding his shoulders trying to control his involuntary muscular spasms, as his delayed orgasm threatened to break his spine with its convulsions.

At last he was empty, and collapsed gasping for breath in a limp heap of exhausted flesh.

Angel worriedly checked his pulse, and was relieved to find it slow and strong.

'I know what I'm doing daughter, I am an expert on sexual drugs,' said Gloria to reassure her daughter.

' He was in no physical danger I assure you.'

'I believe you Mother, but please don't do that to him again. I love you but if you had hurt him then you would be needing a new face.'

Angel's nails glowed blue as her terrible weapons deployed.

'Sorry Daughter, got a bit carried away don't you know. Trying to impress you, Sorry won't do it again,' said Gloria repentantly.

The deadly blue glow vanished, as Angel took on board her mother's words.

Gloria had apologised to her, and admitted that she was trying to impress Angel.

Angel was stunned, she had always felt she had to try and impress her mother the Queen of Sex.

Finally she felt in her soul that she was equal to Gloria.

They were not the same; in fact if Gloria was the Queen of Sex and Creation, then Angel was her dark half, the Queen of Destruction.

'You have my respect Gloria,' said Angel.

'And you have mine Angel,' replied Gloria.

Steve had almost fainted in the aftermath of his intense orgasm and came back to his senses being cuddled by two naked women.

One either side of him, both were solicitous of his bemused state and reassured him that he was fine.

Angel said he just needed a rest after satisfying them both so thoroughly.

'Did I? Oh good,' he said relieved not to have let the side down.

'Any chance of a cup of tea?'

Angel smiled at him with love in her eyes, and jumped them all into his kitchen.

As Gloria wandered about nosing into cupboards, Angel made the tea.

Soon they were sitting around the kitchen table like any other family. Assuming of course that other families sat naked around kitchen tables.

'I have had an idea,' said Gloria suddenly as she sipped her tea.

Motioning Angel to follow her out side into the Garden, she whispered into her ear for a few minutes.

Angel's face lit up in delight as she heard Gloria's plan and she impulsively hugged her mother and kissed her on her mouth.

They walked back into the kitchen, and told Steve that they had to pop back to the 26th Century so that Gloria could get dressed.

Steve was still exhausted from his marathon Sex session, and made no protest.

Gloria kissed him and brushed his face with her nails,

' See you soon my Hero' she whispered, and nodding to Angel they both disappeared.

In truth he was a bit relieved when they vanished.

He was so exhausted he just wanted to sleep for a week.

All of a sudden he realised that he wasn't exhausted after all, in fact he felt fine.

More than fine, he had never felt so fit and strong in his life.

Energy was running through his body, and he found himself unable to sit still.

'You sneaky little fucker Gloria, you've drugged me again,' he swore.

Be that as it may he was now far too pumped up to sit about, and decided to right a wrong that had annoyed him for some time.

It concerned a small paragraph in the local paper, last week a little girl had found her pet rabbit nailed to her fence.

The police had no clue to the motive, and the girl was too distraught to tell them much.

All they could get out of her was that a man had spoken to her the previous day, and offered her a sweet.

Being a sensible young girl she had run away, leaving him swearing at her.

However she couldn't give the police a description, so they were helpless to investigate further.

The assumption was that this was a petty revenge killing, because the girl had refused the man's blandishments.

This was a very small story, and paled to insignificance compared to the tasks that Dr. Snip was used to facing.

Still he had to do something so he dressed for war, and with a battle cry of ' Save the Bunny' he jumped back in time to the location where the crime took place.

When Steve arrived in the garden, the Bunny was happily munching on a bit of carrot safe in its cage.

It was dark and he leant quietly in a shadowed corner, and waited.

Dr. Snip's method of waiting was not the same as most men's.

He was anxious to clear this little mess up, so he mini jumped into the future in 1min jumps per second.

In 1 minute of his time he had been waiting an hour, when the garden gate quietly opened and a dark shape crept towards the cage.

Snip's eyes had grown accustomed to the dark, and he could see the man was carrying a hammer and some nails.

As the dark shape went to open the rabbit's cage, it jumped in fright as a cold voice whisped in its ear.

'Naughty Naughty,' and something was thrown onto the top of the cage.

The prowler recognised the object as a pair of secatures, and he froze in fear.

'Oh Fuck,' he croaked in fear, and spinning around ran for the gate.

To his immense surprise he made it through the gate, and ran as fast as he could into the night.

Snip didn't bother to chase after him; there was no need.

Whilst the prowler was distracted by the secatures, Snip had stuck a homer patch to the man's back, where it stuck like a tick and began to transmit its position continuously.

Snip called up a bird's eye view of the area on his implant, and closing his eyes watched the red dot zigg-zagging through a nearby estate in an attempt to lose any pursuers.

Eventually the prowler realised that there was no pursuit; and made his way directly to his house.

'Thank the fuck for that,' sighed Snip and jumped directly to the co-ordinates.

He arrived at the prowler's house ten minutes before the man himself got there.

He wanted a good look round, so he could decide on the best punishment for the nasty bugger.

As he had suspected the man had a computer, and one of Merlin's little gadgets soon had it up and running with all it's password protected pictures flashing onto the screen.

Snip had seen this before, and watched as the 26th Century gadget caused the printer to print out hard copies of some of the more illegal pictures.

Snip liked to do this to help the police in their investigations.

Had the pervert been content to sit in his sad little world masturbating, then he would have been relatively safe from Snip.

However he had decided to take his perversion out into the neighbourhood, and that put him in Snip's sights.

The man was sweating as he let himself into his house, his heart was thumping from the running but he was smiling to himself.

He had escaped the great Dr. Snip. and there would be other nights when he could sneak back and finish the job on the kid's rabbit.

Who knows he may even be able to peep into her bedroom, he thought licking his thin dry lips and rubbing his groin.

His self-satisfied smirk vanished, when the door slammed shut behind him revealing Dr. Snip standing there.

With a sinister hiss of steel against leather, Snip drew Excalibur and advanced towards the terrified man.

'But I didn't do anything' he yelped, as he was backed into a corner of the room.

Seeing Snips eyes locking onto the hammer and nails, he dropped them quickly and put his hands in the air in surrender.

'I give up, I give up, please don't hurt me' he begged looking at the black executioners hood that Steve wore to protect his identity when working.

Snip was looking around the room for something he could use.

He couldn't see anything suitable so he walked out of the room, remarking over his shoulder that if the man moved he would cut his legs off.

Such was the fear of Snip that the man froze where he was as Steve walked out of the room.

At last thought Steve as he walked behind the house.

A large garage; with a big solid wooden door. Just the ticket.

He jumped back to a position just behind the man, and using the pommel of his sword knocked him senseless.

Before the unconscious man fell to the floor, Steve had picked up the hammer and nails and jumped them all to the Garage.

The local police received a coded call from Dr. Snip asking them to meet him at a certain address.

'I'll be round the back by the garage,' said the cold voice dispassionately.

Due to the fact he was a wanted mass murderer, four police cars and an armed unit screamed into the estate, and formed a perimeter around the house in question.

Walking carefully around to the back of the house, the officer in charge of the armed unit couldn't see anything unusual.

The yard was empty and the garage door was open all the way.

He jumped in surprise as Dr. Snip walked out of the darkness of the garage. and stood by the door.

He had never met this Vigilante, but the executioner's hood was unmistakeable.

With the ease of great practice, he drew his 9mm Beretta and pointed it at the menacing figure.

'Hands up Snip and move away from the garage,' he ordered.

Snip simply pushed the door so it swung closed, revealing the pervert nailed to the stout wood.

A rope around his chest took his main weight.

Snip had tried to just nail his hands to the door, but the flesh just pulled itself off the nails due to the weight of the body.

However if at first you don't succeed, just keep on trying.

Eventually by hanging his unconscious body by a rope from the top of the door, Snip was able to put three six-inch nails into each of the perverts palms.

The effect wasn't as neat as he had hoped. but the message was clear.

'Fucking Hell, what have you done man?' said the officer in a shocked voice.

'Just saved a Bunny if you must know,' answered Snip calmly.

'Have a look in his sitting room and on his computer, that will explain my interest in this piece of shit.'

So saying Snip opened the garage door again, and stepped behind it.

The officer couldn't fire, as the high-powered bullets would certainly pass through the wood and hit the crucified man.

However there was nowhere for Snip to hide in the back yard, and his team spread out and surrounded the entire garage and house.

When he opened the door again, all that was revealed was the groaning man who was regaining consciousness and wishing he hadn't.

Dr. Snip had vanished.

'Oh fucking hell sir look at this!' exclaimed a policeman staring at the ground under the man's hanging body.

There in a pool of blood was a pair of testicles, and a pair of secatures.

'He's been castrated sir,' said the policeman swallowing hard to keep his supper down.

When Steve jumped back to his kitchen, he was pleasantly surprised to see Gloria cooking him a meal.

The kitchen smelt lovely, and his mouth started to water in anticipation.

Angel had many talents but cooking wasn't one of them, she was always happier with a take away.

'Hello my Sexy Caveman,' said Gloria by way of greeting, ' I have decided to thank you for saving my life by cooking you a special dinner. I have researched the menus of this primitive time, and discovered that you all love this particular meal.'

'Well thank you very much Gloria, I am very hungry as a matter of fact. Its as if my metabolism has been speeded up, not of course that you would know anything about that, and I could eat a horse.'

Seeing her puzzled look, he hastened to explain that he was joking about the horse.

'What are you cooking,' you most intriguing of women?' he asked curiously.

'Rabbit Stew!' she announced proudly.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers