Dr. Snip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She closed her eyes and prepared herself for its answer. GOOD EVENING AGENT BLACK, I HAVE STUDIED YOUR DATA AND HAVE DISCOVERED YOUR ERROR. 'OK hit me with it' she responded mentally. YOU LIMITED YOUR SEARCH PARAMETERS TO END ON 31ST DECEMBER 2000 'Yes, the end of the Twentieth century' she replied. ERROR, THE TWENTIETH CENTURY ENDED ON 31ST DECEMBER 2001.

Angel went scarlet with embarrassment, it was such a stupid mistake to make that she felt like kicking herself. Although most people assumed a century ended in round figures technically they were wrong, as a pedantic would delight in pointing out.

The World Brain was such a pedantic, and so was Agent Red. She swallowed her hurt feelings and after thanking the World Brain severed the connection. She had to start again, but at least she only had one year's worth of John Does to sift through.

It took her another week to find Red, he had been the victim of a road accident. When she jumped back to the relevant time, she was able to identify him in the hospital morgue.

Having the correct documents, she claimed to be his sister and was given his personal effects. The QT Device was not amongst them, leaving the hospital she arranged for the Organisation to retrieve the body.

The details of the accident were on record as were the names of all those involved, she started investigating them all, one at a time.

They were all relatively easy to eliminate from her enquiries, except for the police sergeant Stephen Steele. He had left his flat in London without a forwarding address; she had to resort to jumping back to his last known position and following him about to see what he did.

Only after inexplicably losing him a few times did she realize that not only did he have the device, the idiot was actually using it. What the Hell was he playing at, she could not believe anyone could be so stupid, as to play with a QT Device without any training in temporal science whatsoever.

Anyway that was then, this is now and she determined to break in to his house that night and simply steal it. That would stop his foolishness once and for all. No sooner had she decided on her course of action than her recall to base came on her implant, and with a sigh of frustration she jumped back to the future.

She gave her report to the Director and sat by his desk as he skimmed through it. 'Well done Agent Black, a very tenacious investigation and we appreciate your efforts in locating the missing device.'

'Thank you, but if you had not called me in I would have retrieved it by now.' she answered. 'We are well aware of that, which is why we recalled you.' Angel was lost for words, but finally got over her surprise at the Directors statement. She asked why she couldn't have been left to retrieve the Device as she had planned.

'Apparently not only are we to leave the QT Device in the hands of this primitive, but someone is to go back and train him in its use.' The Director answered wryly. 'What? Who? This is madness; it goes against all we have been taught. Whose stupid idea is this?'

She was so incensed she had leapt to her feet and was leaning over his desk and all but yelling at him. The Director found himself staring down her not inconsiderable cleavage, as her chest heaved in frustration and outrage. Wrenching his mind back to the question he answered her in three words 'The World Brain'.

His quiet answer took the breath out of her, and she abruptly sat back down in her chair. 'Oh.' 'Yes, Oh, just about covers it I think, ' he agreed gently. 'Why?' 'We don't know, the human component of the World Government have no idea why this should be, but the World Brain insists that this is the optimum course of action for the benefit of Mankind.'

'Wow, the benefit of Mankind no less, I'm impressed.' she whispered sarcastically. 'Oh well that's your problem now, if its alright with you I'll return to my duties and wash the dust of the Twentieth century out of my hair,'

'It's fine by me,' the Director said amicably ' but it isn't up to me, you see the teacher of this primitive has already been chosen, and is to go and join him immediately.' 'What poor bastard drew that mission?' She asked. 'I'll give you one guess,' he answered, trying not to smile.

His secretary heard her scream of outrage through the thick oak door and smiled to herself. Served the stuck up bitch right she thought, no woman should have tits like that, they didn't have the decency to droop, and it was obvious she didn't wear a bra.

Steve meets Angel

Steve woke up with the sensation of a weight on his chest, as his eyes focused blurrily he found himself looking up at a naked woman sitting astride him. His bemused smile vanished abruptly, as he noticed that she had his shock baton hovering just above his nose.

'Good morning primitive, how do you do,' she said, ' Do I have your attention?' Steve thought of various things he might say or do that ranged from the sensible to the suicidal, and decided to do nothing at all whilst the baton was a factor.

'Is the baton, the phallic component of this sexual fantasy?' he asked pleasantly. 'You think I'm a sexual fantasy?' the young woman giggled despite her attempt to be haughty, 'I may be sexual but I'm not a fantasy I'm afraid.'

Giggling made her breasts bounce up and down and as his attention was focused on their gyrations, he realized that she was not in fact naked. She was wearing a one-piece cat suit, it was a beige colour and the material was slightly furry. It left so little to the imagination however, that it could have been sprayed on her.

'Have we met?' he asked politely. 'Yes and no,' she answered 'I've been following you around for a while and I decided it was time I introduced myself. I am Agent Angela Black, pleased to meet you I'm sure.' 'Stephen Steele, and I would be more pleased to see you without the baton.' 'Oh that, it was just to get your attention, I don't need it anyway', and she tossed it onto the floor.

'Agent Black you say, I assume you have come about the Time Machine, I knew it was too good to last, are you MI5 or some military version of it?' 'Call me Angel, and no I'm not from any of those, I work for the British Temporal Organization.'

'Can I ask you a personal question please?' He whispered. 'Go ahead' 'How much do you weigh?' 'What kind of question is that to ask a lady, why would you possibly want to know that for?'

'Because you are sitting on my chest and I'm finding it hard to breath.' 'Oh I'm so sorry I was so comfortable I didn't realize.' One second she was sitting astride him, the next second she seemed to blur and was standing at the foot of his bed.

Angel searched through her data on social niceties of the Twentieth Century for an acceptable way of breaking the ice. Dismissing her first thought of offering him sex, she decided on option two. 'Would you like a cup of tea?' she asked him, 'I'll make it' and she retreated into his kitchen and put the kettle on.

He watched in fascination as she walked away from him, her apparently naked furry bottom swaying enticingly. He realized that having a semi naked woman sitting on him had upset the balance of his hormones in a big way. 'I'll just take a shower,' he called out as he ran to the bathroom.

By the time she had made the tea with his primitive equipment he had composed himself, showered, shaved and dressed in shirt and jeans. She had also made toast and as he sat down with her at the kitchen table, he felt less like Alice in Wonderland as his police training reasserted itself.

'Can I see some ID please?' He asked reasonably, as she passed the butter. She laid her QT Device on the table, 'Will this do?' she asked sweetly. He had studied his own device so thoroughly, that he recognized hers for what it was instantly.

'So what is the British Temporal Organization? I didn't know we had one.' Angel explained as best she could and Steve followed most of it until she mentioned that they were based in the Twenty Sixth Century, he was so surprised that he dropped his toast.

'Fair enough,' he conceded 'I enjoyed it while it lasted, is this where you take my device and disappear?' 'Had you asked me that yesterday the answer would have been yes of course, but as of today it is no.'

Steve was puzzled, 'So what's to become of my device then, If you aren't here to retrieve it why are you here?' 'Orders I'm afraid, I've been instructed to teach you how to use it properly, but apart from that you can do what you like with it.'

To give himself time to digest this astonishing information, Steve busied himself with his breakfast, whilst appraising the woman sitting across from him. She was a beautiful blonde, with blue eyes and a body like a gymnast with breasts.

He assumed they were silicon as they thrust out at him defying gravity, although she obviously didn't wear a bra under that cat suit. Angel noticed his subtle inspection as she had noticed thousands of other inspections from males both subtle and overt, and knew what he was thinking from long experience.

'They are totally real, they stay up because of my muscle tone which is excellent,' she stated proudly. Steve had the grace to be embarrassed, and decided that he had better get back to business,

'These things must be very expensive, so why would anyone let me keep it?' 'It's not so much that they are expensive, although they cost about a Billion New Pounds each, it's that there are only Twelve in existence because of their potential for creating temporal disaster,' she answered.

'How did you get one?' She explained to him about the years of training she had undergone to prove she could be trusted to use a QT Device. 'You refer to it as a QT Device, why is it called that?'

'It relies on the phenomenon of Quantum Tunneling discovered by a Dr. Nimtz in the Twentieth Century, to open a type of wormhole that connects any two points in space or time. If you want any further details you will have to ask our scientists, I just press the buttons'.

'Fascinating, so they are complicated, rare and very expensive and yet you are giving me one to play with, despite the fact that I haven't trained for years to be worthy of it.' 'Tell me about it,' Angel said darkly 'If the orders had come from anywhere else, we would have ignored them and taken it off you.'

'So who or what is so powerful, that they can boss your B.T.O. about?' 'The World Brain no less,' and she gave him a quick briefing on the giant computer and its role in her century.

'Well please thank it for me the next time you see it, but I normally work alone and I have my own agenda as far as the Time Machine is concerned.' 'Tough, you now have a silent partner whether you like it or not. I always follow orders and I've been ordered to teach you how to use the QT properly and I intend to do just that.' She finished her declaration by sticking out her tongue at him. Steve laughed out loud at her cuteness, and he realized that he had nothing to lose in the arrangement. 'Why did you laugh?' She asked. 'Because your so cute,' he replied with a smile.

'Cute am I,' she said in an ominous tone and walking over to the shock baton she picked it up and approached Steve. 'Still sitting at the breakfast table, he had little room for maneuver. Angel held the baton in both hands and with little show of effort, snapped the heavy duty plastic cleanly in two. She put the pieces neatly on the table in front of Steve.

'I'm a B.T.O. agent mister, and I'm a lot more than cute,' she told him seriously. 'I apologise Angel no disrespect intended I assure you,' Steve said contritely, 'can you tell me how you did that?' Angel smiled at him, she loved a new audience and sitting back down at the table, she told him about her quest for perfection in body and mind.

'I see now why you are so beautiful, in a society that manipulates genes I assume most people are like you,' he said. 'It's generally considered sufficient to be born healthy and intelligent, there are restrictions on what can be done to the prospective person before they are born,' she replied. 'Enough lectures, what were you doing with the QT and how can I help.'

Steve explained that he was a policeman, and that he had determined to use the advantage the Device gave him, to fight the child murderers and pedophiles of his time. He described his actions so far, and his thoughts on how the QT Device worked.

He had expected to shock her by describing what he had done to the perverts, and was pleasantly surprised to hear that she agreed with his methods wholeheartedly. Angel explained that in her century while sex was of no special importance, children were very valuable and the thought that there were people who would hurt and kill them shocked her profoundly.

Although there were still mentally sick people in her time the law enforcement agencies had a 98% conviction rate, so things were not too bad. 'I feel that I should admit surprise at the way you handled the Ripper episode,' Angel said to him seriously. 'Most primitives with a Time travel device would have tried to stop him killing anyone, and would have caused a massive temporal disruption.'

'How do you mean, disruption?' 'It was directly because of the Ripper, that the political will was created to form the first London Council. Whitechapel was provided with the new electric street lights a bare three months after the last Ripper murder.'

She told him this as she scanned through the data provided by her implant on the period. 'Unfortunately it took the Ripper to improve the whole area that was known as Whitechapel, had he not existed things would have gone on as before, and London's history would have been profoundly different.'

Steve thought it best not to tell her that he hadn't considered stopping the Ripper, it had only been to satisfy his curiosity as to who it was, that had got him involved in the first place.

Anyway it appeared that he now had a partner. and the best way to test this new partnership was to try it in the field. He reached for a police file.

Redemption

Steve opened the file that had been bothering him for some time, as Dr. Snip he believed he had the answer to most of the male pedophiles, but this case involved a man and a woman preying on young children.

They had eventually been caught, but not until they had raped and killed seven children from the local area. The man had often been interviewed, but he was always given an alibi by his sister who was the woman involved.

It wasn't until they were spotted together picking up a young girl, that the police realized that they were looking for a team rather than a single pedophile. Steve intended to jump back and punish them, but he didn't know what to do about the woman.

'If you want to help me then I may need your input on this case ,' he said and passed her the file. Angel spent several minutes reading the file while he cleared up the breakfast things. She learned that the woman had been the one who lured the children into the car.

Angel reasoned that if she was to lightly run her fingernails across the woman's face, the next child to see her would run away in horror. When she had finished she simply said 'Leave the woman to me.'

Steve put together a plan that should work if all went right, he was unused to having to include a partner in his plans but he was quietly confident it would work.

Evie loved Errol even though he hurt her, he was sodomising her again, he never made love to her. He needed to force sex on her to satisfy himself, so she had learned to use plenty of lubricant as if she didn't she would be sore for days.

She wriggled her bottom to encourage his efforts, she knew he liked her to struggle and it made him finish quicker. She was dressed as a schoolgirl and tied over a desk in his schoolroom set; her white cotton panties had been pulled down to her ankles.

He had been pounding away at her for a long while and she knew she would have to do something special before he got frustrated with her. 'Oh Teacher I'm sorry I've been a bad little girl,' she cried piteously 'please don't spank my naked little botty with your big hard cane.'

Fortunately it worked this time and with a grunt he finished with her, and walked over to the drinks cabinet for a whiskey. He waited until he had finished his drink before he walked back over to her. She was still in the same position and knew he was angry at her when he picked up the bamboo cane, and slashed it across her naked buttocks.

The sudden pain made her scream out. 'You know what the bloody problem is don't you whore, it's you, your getting old and boring.' He slashed the cane across her again and again until her bottom was striped in red weal's, and tears ran down her face. 'You are almost nineteen now, why didn't you stay young for me.' 'I'm sorry Errol I can't help getting older it's not my fault, you know I love you,' she sobbed. His anger faded as she begged him to forgive her and he finally released her from her bonds and told her to get him a cigarette. Errol went into the bedroom and lay back on the bed to consider what to do about Evie.

His sister was getting old and no longer excited him like she did when she was younger. He thought he had done a good job of training her; he had been dominating her since even before their parents had died in that accidental fire, two years ago.

He had taken her virginity when she was younger, and through a mixture of threats and pain had managed to keep their relationship a secret.

This was made easier by the fact that their parents were always out and about in the evenings, and had never had much time to spare for either of them. When their parents died he had the house and monies left to him, and without risk of discovery he had subjected her to every type of sexual act he could imagine.

He had also been able to purchase a computer and surfed the Internet to contact those of a like mind, i.e. Pedophiles and child pornographers. He had a large collection of pornography, and had hosted a few parties in his custom built basement.

This had been decorated to look like Hell, with various torture devices that he had purchased from Sadomasochist outlets. It had a colour scheme that was predominantly red and black. As a final touch he had sound effect tapes that gave a background noise of men and women moaning and screaming in pain.

To impress these visitors he often let them use Evie to satisfy their twisted pleasures. These people were quite willing to let him have sex with them in return, which he often did. Often however they were too old for his taste and didn't satisfy him. What he needed was another young girl and he knew where to get one.

Errol didn't have to work so he had plenty of time to cruise around in his car; during this activity he had noticed a school about a mile from his home. He had observed that although their mothers picked up most of the children, some of them walked home.

Of these a few used a route that took them along quiet roads where he could pull up beside them, and persuade them to get into his car. The problem was children today were always being told not to talk to strange men, and certainly not to get into cars with strange men.

What he needed was a woman to talk to the kids and to invite them into the car on some pretext, 'Evie' he yelled, 'come here now, I've got a job for you.' She had needed a good smacking before she had agreed to his plan but he had got his own way as he always did. Errol decided to go 'fishing' tomorrow when the school kids went home

It was late in the evening when the doorbell rang, Errol by his nature was a suspicious man and discouraged casual callers. He had installed a security system that enabled him to tell people to go away without them even seeing him.

He looked at the security screen and saw a beautiful blonde woman in a fur coat standing in the porch, a big man stood a few paces to her rear. He keyed the speaker on, 'Who are you and what do you want? ' He asked the woman suspiciously She looked up and seeing the camera smiled straight into it, 'Hello my name is Angel, you must be Beelzebub?'

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
1...34567...18