Dr. Snip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

He recognized his codename from the Internet site where he contacted his friends. 'I don't recognize you,' he answered her cautiously. 'I'm new in town and looking for some fun, are you interested?' She opened her fur coat to show him that she wore a rubber cat suit that left her breasts and crotch bare.

Errol's first fear that she was a policewoman vanished, as he knew that a policewoman wouldn't wear such revealing clothes just to bother him. 'Who's the man?' 'Oh him? He's just my slave don't concern yourself with him,' she said dismissively.

Errol was aware that some of his friends kept slaves similar to his Evie that did whatever they were told. He could see that a woman as beautiful as this one might need such a slave to protect her while she played.

He had nothing better to do this evening, so he decided to invite her in and see what happened. 'Come in of your own free will,' he invited in the standard Sadomasochist formula. She smiled a sunny smile, and when he buzzed the door they both walked in.

He sent Evie to escort them to the playroom in the basement, while he ensured that all the doors and windows of his house were secure. She had done this before and offered them a seat while she got them a drink. Angel sat down on a sofa and asked for a Whisky, but the man just went to the nearest wall and stood silently watching Angel.

'Doesn't your friend want a drink? Evie asked her. 'He's not my friend, he's my slave, and he doesn't do any thing unless I say he does.' Angel looked up as Errol walked into the room; he was dressed casually in jogging bottoms and sweatshirt, and smiled warily at her.

'Forgive my caution but you can't be too careful these days.' 'I quite understand' she said with a smile, ' I love this room it's nice and warm,' she stood up and raised her finger. Her slave came forward and removed her coat; he then went back to his place by the wall and stood holding it for her.

Errol stared at her; she was beautiful, over six feet tall, blond hair, blue eyes, and large firm breasts that stuck out of her rubber suit without any visible means of support. 'No silicone, it's all done by muscles,' she said,' I believe in keeping very fit.'

'I see you shave,' Errol replied, 'I like women who shave.' Angel was walking around the room examining the various torture devices; she seemed particularly interested in the rack. 'I haven't been in one of these for a long time, it might be interesting.' She mused smiling at Errol mischievously.

'I've had it modified for competition,' he bragged 'you tighten it until the victim is at full stretch and set the marker. Then whoever can withstand the most clicks of the ratchet from that point, has proven themselves the one with the highest pain threshold.'

'Excellent, I assume there is a prize for the winner and a forfeit for the loser.' 'If you fancy your chances I suppose we could agree to some such thing,' he suggested. 'I have a very high threshold,' she bragged ' what do I get when I win?'

'What would you like?' Angel walked over to the equipment table and selected a large strap-on toy. Letting it dangle in her hand she went across to where Evie was standing quietly with her head down, and stroked her hair.

'How about an hour with this pretty young thing, nothing barred.' She said. Errol considered her request, there were various levels in Sadomasochism ranging from spanking until the victims bottom was red and tender, right up to nothing barred which often entailed drawing blood.

As a safety measure all victims had a pax word which would stop the activity immediately, the most common one was 'Mercy'. From the choice of sex toy, the woman was obviously the type who liked to rape other women.

'I have no objection to that wager, Evie is here to serve us whatever we do, I have been training her since she was young.' Errol bragged. 'Oh do tell me all about it, I love a good story especially if it involves lots of pain and humiliation, it gets me so horney you wouldn't believe it,' Angel begged him

'Very well, if it gives you pleasure, it was on my sisters birthday that our parents went out as usual. I thought I would give her a special present and raped her. I tied her up into demeaning poses and took Polaroid photos of her with her legs open, and various things stuck into her. I told her if she betrayed me I would show them to our parents and she would be sent away to a special school. Since then I've used her every way a girl can be used and she has learnt to do as I ask, including having sex with anyone I say, anyway I say. Isn't that right Evie?'

'Yes Errol' she whispered. 'Let me demonstrate, Evie your looking tired, strip off your clothes and go and sit on your special chair for me.'

The young girl paled when she understood his order but she slowly stripped in front of Angel, her body was thin and red welts were clearly visable on her buttocks. When she was naked she walked across the floor to a wooden armchair by the wall next to where the big man stood silently.

Angel went over to the chair and realized that it had been modified by the addition of a wooden dowel, that stuck up out of the seat about eight inches high by two inches in diameter.

There was no way anyone could sit on this chair without the rod impaling them. From his position at the side of the chair Steve could see the young girl position her bottom over the rod. Taking her weight on the arms of the chair, she slowly lowered herself until the entire length was inside her.

Of necessity she had to sit bolt upright and must have been in great discomfort, but through it all she offered no complaint. He felt a wave of compassion for this young girl and realized only then, that she wasn't Errol's evil accomplice; she was in fact his first victim.

'Now Evie is sitting comfortably, what do I get if I win?' Errol asked Angel. 'What would you like?' She asked. 'An hour with you of course, same conditions,' he said. 'Done, let me go first,' she asked, ' but we both are to be naked OK?'

Errol thought it was his birthday as he watched her peel the rubber cat suit off in front of him. He could tell she was an exhibitionist as she kept bending over more than he thought necessary so he got a complete view of her body. When she was completely naked, he helped her up onto the rack and tied her onto it.

'Lay still while I take up the slack,' he said and turned the wheel until she was at full stretch. He then set the marker and looked down at her. 'Before you start,' she said 'how about you getting naked as well, it will give me something to look at as I lie here.'

He wasted no time in slipping out of his tracksuit and standing beside the rack, he asked her if she was ready. 'Do your worst, I'll shout Mercy when I've had enough,' she said defiantly.

Errol turned the wheel a notch and saw her body stiffen as the pressure increased on her shoulders, apart from the obvious sexual areas of her body he also noticed that she was extremely well muscled. Especially around her shoulders which were well developed, and reminded him of a professional swimmer.

He clicked the rack another notch and saw a bead of sweat appear on her forehead. The sight of her spread out and helpless was really turning him on, and he considered getting on top of her there and then and taking his pleasure. However the lurking presence of her slave standing silently by the wall kept him honest; as he didn't know what standing orders the slave had been given.

They were often programmed to defend their master or mistress ferociously if they thought they were in any real danger. As in fact he had trained Evie to attack anyone seriously trying to hurt him. Errol was confident he would win this contest; he had been on this rack many times and had strengthened the required muscles accordingly.

His record on the rack was six clicks, and by the time he got her up to four she cried 'Mercy.' He couldn't wait to get her off it and take his place on the rack; he was already imagining the things he would do to her when he had won.

The moment Angel had Errol securely tied to the rack, Steve went to Evie and using the leather straps on the arms and legs of the chair, he quickly secured her to it. When he saw the situation was under control Steve told Angel to get dressed, and then he walked over to look down at Errol. He looked up at Steve and Angel and realized that something had gone seriously wrong, he assumed that they were thieves and this had been a trick to allow them free rein of his home. 'Evie help me,' he shouted, and she tried her best to free herself from the chair but there was no way she could escape from that wicked device to help him.

They both started shouting and causing a fuss, so Steve gagged both of them. When they calmed down a bit, Steve explained that they were not there to rob them but to seek justice for the things they was going to do the next day.

Errol couldn't believe his ears, when Steve laid out Errol's plan for abducting a child and shook his head frantically to deny it. 'Have you heard of Dr. Snip,' he asked Errol quietly. Errol froze in terror, he certainly had heard of him, he was the talk of all the pedophile chat rooms on the web. Dr. Snip was merciless against perverts and child molesters, and his sources of information were uncannily accurate.

His threat alone had pushed hundreds of them back under the rocks where they belonged. 'What are you going to do to me?' He mumbled through the gag. 'You know what I'm going to do to you,' Steve replied, 'It's what I'm going to do to your sister that is the problem.'

'It was her idea all along,' he screamed, ' tell them Evie, it was your fault wasn't it.' Evie looked at her brother lying helpless and answered 'Yes Errol it was my fault.'

'See the whore admits it, punish her not me, she's responsible for the plan.' Steve turned to Evie and asked 'is that right Evie, was it your plan, should we punish you and let Errol go?' 'Evie looked at Steve with empty eyes, 'Yes, punish me and let him go.'

'How should we punish her Errol?' 'I don't know,' he said 'cut her tits off or something.' Steve looked at Angel who was dressed again in her fur coat, and motioned her to join him in the next room.

Away from Errol's ears he spoke to her at length about the situation, another plan had come to him but he needed her help to see it through. Although taken aback by it at first, after consideration she agreed to participate.

Young Errol lay on his bed looking at the clock hands dragging around the dial, his parents were taking so long to bugger off out and he was getting very impatient and excited. He had planned tonight for ages and was so looking forward to teaching his snotty little sister a good lesson in who was the boss around here.

He only had to wait a few more minutes and then he could go down the hallway to her room and give her his special birthday present, he looked down at his naked body and saw he was more than ready for her.

At last his stupid parents went out to their charity function, he waited until the sound of their car had faded and jumped out of his bed in eagerness. He picked up the ropes and camera and went out into the corridor, turning towards her room he saw a hooded figure standing in his way.

The figure beckoned to him. Sod this he thought and turned to run. Behind him the figure blurred into motion, and flashing across the distance separating them, knocked Errol out cold.

Angel clipped Steve's QT to Errol, and jumped them both back to the basement in his future. They appeared in the adjoining room to the basement, where the elder Errol was still on the rack.

His eyes widened in confusion as he saw a naked young man who looked vaguely familiar, being dragged across the basement towards the stocks facing the rack. The young man was locked into the stocks and left there to regain consciousness, which only took a few minutes.

The stocks held the younger Errol upright and gave him a good view of the rack and its occupant, but didn't allow him to see Evie behind him in the Torture chair.

Young Errol was confused and hurting, he remembered the hooded figure beckoning him and then he was here, wherever here was. The hooded figure stood to one side silently.

'Where am I?' Young Errol asked it shakily. 'Hell,' it replied in a voice full of echoes. Young Errol looked around as far as the stocks would permit, and saw a torture chamber lit by red flickering light that seemed to come from hidden sources. He noticed a background noise consisting of screams and moans of pain, and believed he had died and was indeed in Hell.

The most frightening thing was the man on the rack, he was certain he knew him, but his brain wasn't giving him his name. Young Errol felt a presence behind him and the hooded figure that he could see bowed down to its knees. 'Hail Satan, master of Hell,' it intoned respectfully.

Young Errol caught a whiff of sulphur from the figure behind him, and with a whimper of terror his bladder released and he wet himself in fear. The man on the rack struggled in fear and tried to yell for mercy, but the gag reduced his shouts to garbled mumblings.

'Do you know who is on the rack Errol?' Asked a cold voice from behind him. 'No' he quavered. 'Look closely; it is you, six years older.'

'If young Errol hadn't already wet himself he would have done so again. It was him, there was his scar on his knee in the shape of a heart. It was his face, although so twisted in fear that he wouldn't have recognized himself.

'I don't understand,' he whispered, ' what's happening to me?' You are being shown your future; this is the end of the path of evil.

A large hooded figure emerged from behind the stocks and walked towards the rack. In its hand it held a razor sharp long bladed butchers knife, as it approached the man on the rack the other hooded figure released the mans gag.

The dungeon was filled with his screams as the large hooded figure drew close to the rack. The Elder Errol was screaming for mercy, and the Younger Errol was screaming too as he realized what the hooded figure was going to do. Adding to the cacophony, Evie was screaming behind young Errol as well.

The hooded figure ignored the noise, the basement was very well sound proofed, and the thought of what this creature had done to the children he had abducted hardened Steve's resolve.

Anyway he reasoned if this worked as planned then he wouldn't have done this at all. Young Errol watched in horror, as his older self tried to get away from the figure he now firmly believed was Satan himself. Satan grasped the elder Errol's testicles in one hand and pulling them out from between his legs, slowly began to saw them off.

Young Errol threw up as hot blood from his older self squirted over his face, and ran down the wooden beams of the stocks. Satan finally sawed off his trophies and brought them over to show Young Errol, 'I should make you eat these,' the cold dead voice intoned.

He was talking to himself however as Young Errol had fainted dead away. Errol opened his eyes slowly, he hoped he had been having a bad dream but the pain in his neck and arms from the stock argued against it.

Sure enough his older self still lay on the rack, quiet and still in death. The rack and the floor around it were awash in his blood. Looking down as well as he could Errol saw the stocks were standing in a puddle of blood. The smell was sickening, and if he had anything left to throw up he would have done so.

Suddenly the slighter of the two hooded figures released him from the stocks, and carried him effortlessly over to a brazier in the corner of the room. He tried halfheartedly to struggle, but the hands holding him were like steel claws.

Satan was standing by the glowing coals with a red-hot branding iron in his hands. 'I like you Errol. I enjoyed hacking off your balls, I'm sure we will meet again soon. I will mark you with my sign to ensure that I will recognize you when we next meet.' So saying Satan pressed the red hot iron to Errol's chest, he smelt his own flesh burning, before he fainted away into blissful oblivion.

Young Errol woke up feeling terrible, he hurt all over, and for a long while refused to open his eyes. Eventually hearing nothing threatening he opened them slightly, he was lying on his back and he could see the familiar patterns of his bedroom ceiling.

Tears poured down his face as he realized he was safe home in bed. It must have been a dream he rationalized, it must have been, and he felt his muscles relax in relief. His mouth felt foul and he smelt as if he'd pissed himself, so he painfully staggered into his en-suite bathroom to get a drink of water.

After he had gulped a glass down he looked at his reflection; he looked like he felt, his eyes were red and sore. The glass fell to the floor and shattered un-heeded, as he saw the Pentagram burned into his chest. Oh God, it wasn't a dream after all he realized. He tried to throw up but his stomach was empty, he felt it best to faint again, and did so.

Steve and Angel waited in the queue outside the auditorium where the great man was appearing, to pass the time Steve was talking to an animated young woman about the coming event.

'He's ever so good,' she was saying, ' his sincerity shines through every word, the world would be a better place if more people listened to him.' 'I hear he has a sister, does she join him on his tours around the country?' Angel asked.

'Oh no, she has her own family to take care of, she married well and has three children I hear,' the woman confided. 'The Reverend isn't married then?' Steve ventured, 'He is far too busy spreading the word to find the time I expect,' the woman replied wistfully.

The doors opened and the queue surged forward. The Reverend was in top form that night, he was a fire and brimstone preacher. By the time he had finished, the sinners in the audience were looking over their shoulders to see if the devil himself was there.

As a counterpoint the Gospel singers lifted up the people, and gave them hope in the Lord's mercy and Love. 'Wow, that was intense,' Angel remarked to Steve as they walked backstage after the event finished. They both donned long black hooded cloaks.

Steve was silent as he went to meet the Reverend, they had no appointment, and they didn't need one. The preacher was soaked in sweat as he ran off the stage to the screamed blessings of the crowd.

It had gone well tonight as it did most nights, thank the Lord. Hopefully he had turned a few sinners from the path of evil, and made others think twice about the consequence of their actions.

He stripped off his wet shirt and toweled himself down; he still looked trim and his lifestyle kept him slender. He didn't drink or smoke, and kept himself celibate until he met a woman who believed in the Lord as much as he did. What with attending fund raising functions, preaching the Word, running his war against pornography, and appearing on TV, his life was dedicated to God and his works.

He prayed that he was doing enough for Him. At those times in his life when like many others in his field, his faith wavered slightly, he only had to look in the mirror to stiffen his resolve to serve God. Many of his closest followers had expressed surprise at the choice of 'tattoo' he had on his chest.

He explained that it was to remind him that Satan was always there, waiting for the good to falter, and the evil in man to emerge. He alone knew the truth of the pentagram, and that truth kept him strong in his fear of the Lord.

He sat down wearily with a glass of water and closed his eyes for a moment, getting his mind composed before he met the interviewer from the God channel in ten minutes. He suddenly felt a presence in the room, and opening his eyes he saw two hooded figures standing over him.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers
1...45678...18