All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 19'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mechmanasmechmanasabout 15 years ago
LOVE it LOVE it

Still just as good as every

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Missing Chapter Bk. 01 Pt. 18

An emailed copy please. I am just catching up with your stories.

Thank you:

LoftyRobbo@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nope

You had the beginnings of a good story but the muddled relationship among the three of them is really distracting and hurts the forward movement of your story.

emgeeExploringemgeeExploringalmost 13 years ago
You really could use an editor

This story is interesting, but it moves so slowly. You also seem to struggle with your/you're, to/too, and some basic punctuation as well. Having an editor would really help with that.

The story line is pretty good, but I agree with the last comment about the whole three-some thing. I'd prefer your characters weren't so ADHD and got down to business. We're still missing huge plot points after reading so much. There have been chapters that haven't really done much in the way of moving the story line along. That goes down mainly to the love triangle/circle that feels unnecessary.

That being said, I've read and mostly enjoyed 19 chapters and intend to read the rest. They could be significantly improved with a good editor though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
selfish

As I was reading this I couldn't help but feel the women were being a lil selfish. I understand they had to hash out their feeling both for Mike and the other woman but at the same time it was like they were shying from Mike to be with each other. And then for Val to feel happy that Mike is lonely cause neither of them would even hang with him. thats just not right. like i said just a lil selfish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What the hell?!

I really do like this series, but the "f**king relationship" between the women is seriously too selfish and insensible.

Mike hasn't even done anything else other than kissing with them, and they're already went all the way with each other for the satisfaction of their carnal desires?!

That's too selfish. And what the hell with enjoying the sad look on Mike's face?!

I agree that they want to be desired, but does that mean they should leave him all alone while enjoying themselves?! Nonsense!!

Its because of Mike that they met each other and got so close, but they are already "too" happy with each other, and need Mike 'just' to complete a 'Circle'?!

What's more, they 'already' feel just as much love for each for each other as they feel for Mike?!

Is their so-called 'love' such an insignificant thing?!

I get the impression that both of them have a 'slutty' nature.

Tera do both Man and Women, and Valerie seems like a loose woman if given the opportunity.

The relationship between these women f**ked up my mood and the story flow.

It took all my effort and patience to cover this chapter. *sigh.....*

intformsintformsabout 4 years ago
requesting for ch 18

Hi,

please can you email me ch18 i like know what happen to their life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous