All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 02 Pt. 06'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Thank You

I have been waiting for a while to see what would take place with Micheal and his new clan. I hope that you will be adding more soon.

aeg06aeg06over 13 years ago
more

I always look forward to reading each new chapter of this story are it comes along, and I cant wait to read then next one. So please continue to write more of this saga.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Most definitely keep this story going, can't wait to read more of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story,i'm a fan of yours

sometime great writers slip up on us,sir that is you.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Fabulous story!

Everything I have read to this point has been gripping. I can't wait to read further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

This story is so good. It is addicting. Can't wait for more "happy sigh"

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i was lucky (or unlucky depending on how ones sees it) to have found this story only recently. started the first chapter and simply had to read them all, small break to get the elusive chapter 18 and then continue to finish the first book and start the second.

now i'm here, at the end of this road, needing, wanting to read more, but find nothing. so i'll result to our familiar waiting game until a new chapter is available for us to read.

the depth of the emotions good and bad, the history, the relations, it's so detailed and so easy going. a real joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Literotica's Tom Clancy!

Well Done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous