Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the girl's turn to show uncertainty. She swallowed. "Not every woman you meet is a lesbian, Sarah--"

"Shh, dear." Sarah nipped the girl's earlobe. "I think after the day we've had, we both deserve to--"

"Sarah," she started to turn but Sarah was just that much quicker on the draw. She grabbed a handfull of the girl's hair and pulled her head back to they were eye to eye. The girl's violet eyes narrowed in challenge. "I can kill you at any time."

Sarah smiled playfully. "I know, dear." Her voice didn't waver as she continued, forced bravado keeping her from shaking like a leaf even as she brought her free hand up to cup the girl's throat. "I can do much more to you. . ."

That indignant resistance was strong in her sharp, angry gaze, yet that curiosity was more powerful than ever before. A palpable thing. A flicker of an image sparked in Sarah's mind. A kiss. In the next instant the girl initiated it and Sarah responded with as much power and passion as the curvy brunette forced against her. Sarah withered slightly in the glow of the girl's power even as a slender hand came back to grab a hand full of Sarah's hair.

Potentially dangerous and probably stupid, the girl could easily have leveraged her weight to break Sarah's neck or something, but Sarah still melted into it, pushing her chest into the girl's back and squashing her breasts to her chest. A low murmur of satisfaction rumbled in the girl's throat the longer the kiss went on until finally she broke it with a chuff of air.

Sarah licked her lips, savoring the mixed taste. The girl, however, eyed Sarah with suspicion. Finally, in a voice meant only for them, she whispered her demand. "Get off me."

"You've mixed the order, dear." Sarah kissed her neck, sliding her hand from the girl's throat down her chest. "Tell me, sweetheart. . ." her teeth grazed the supple, salty flesh of the young woman's shoulder. "Under all this armor, under all this strength." Sarah's hand brushed the hand full of breast, palm rubbing against the girl's hardening nipple as she continued to breathe her husky sigh across the moistened flesh of her younger lover's shoulder. "I bet you're a good girl, aren't you?"

The girl flinched when Sarah ran her palm over her stomach. Down her pubic region. She palmed the girl's mound even as the young woman eyed her half over her shoulder. Half in submission and half ready to fight at a moment's notice. Sarah gave her a pleasant smile and kissed her jaw. There was no need for her to fight, all Sarah needed to do was ensure she didn't have a reason to want to. "Hm?"

Curiosity and a soft blush crossed her sharp mixed-blood features as Sarah's fingertips slid between the hot flesh of the girl's thick, powerful inner thighs. She took that moment to massage the girl's lips while she kissed her. This time the kiss was much more in Sarah's favor and in seconds she was permitted full access as the girl began to give in, opening her mouth to expel a hot, sensual sigh.

"I thought so." Sarah kissed her more deeply, clenching the hand full of hair she had as the young assassin planted her hands under her, making a feeble attempt to get on her hands and knees. Sarah climbed up on the bed and braced her thighs against the powerful flanks under her. "Shh. Don't move."

"Mmmpphh. . ." The girl sighed and huffed. Her back arched unconsciously as Sarah's fingers found their real prize. Through the silk fabric Sarah massaged the girl's clitoris while she ground into the mattress and the warm hand that kept her company.

"Are you a good girl, sweety?" Sarah started to pull away but the girl grabbed her and kissed her even more passionately. Powerful, not about to be denied, Sarah had no choice but to go with the woman's demand. What a demand it was, too.

It didn't take long before the girl was rolling her hips in an arch that pushed Sarah up with each rotation, causing her to want to grind on the girl's butt and its firm promises of pleasure just waiting to happen.

In the back of her mind the voice of fear that signaled danger was screaming that she had lost control of this situation. She was a fool to carry on with this. Yet even as it did, the girl broke the kiss and let out a whimpering moan, a heavenly sound that carried "Sarah" across it like a siren's call. The girl panted the half-elf's name again and again even while Sarah pressed harder, faster, complimenting her grinding against her hand. In seconds it was over; the girl sucked in a breath, eyed Sarah, clenched her teeth as though the idea that a woman was making her come was beneath her.

Her first orgasm with Sarah was a short lived but beautiful thing. She arched her back into a nearly impossible angle and threw her head back as her lower body slumped and she undulated in Sarah's capable hands. With nothing between them, so much as a breath to be shared, she mewled out Sarah's name to echo through the room.

For several seconds she stayed in that position, almost bent to an L with her stomach fighting her tooth and nail to clench her forward. Sarah let go of her head and wrapped an arm around her torso, kissing her neck. "Gooood girl. . ."

"H- Huh--" the young assassin huffed and gazed back with bleary eyes. Sarah grinned and waggled her brow.

"I'm not asking you to become a lesbian, dear. Gods know I'm not. . ."

"W- What are you, then?"

"Let's not worry about that, hm?" Sarah kissed her cheek. "The question is whether or not you're a good girl."

The girl closed her eyes for a moment, sucked in a deep breath and hung her head. Sarah took that chance to kiss her neck. "Shh. Don't speak."

Sarah nipped her neck. "Look to your right. See that peach outfit?" When the girl looked over, she glanced back at Sarah as if noticing for the first time that she was practically being ridden. She arched her back just that little bit more and pushed up with her knees so that Sarah slid into the valley created with her lower back. Gods, she was a nimble little thing. . . Sarah pulled back and bit her a little harder. "Put it on."

"W- Why should I?"

"Good girls get rewards, sweetheart. You'll find I'm very giving."

The woman looked back up at Sarah. "How giving?"

"You'll have to find out, won't you?" The blush spread across the girl's face so fast Sarah almost missed it until she realized that her face was the color of Sarah's hair. Sarah grinned and kissed her cheek. "Go on."

"Y- You're a strange one."

"You have no idea. . ." Sarah disentangled herself from the girl and stepped off the bed, recovering her knapsack from the floor. While the girl slid out of the silk gown into the considerably shorter nighty, Sarah recovered one of her favorite double ended toys and put it neatly under the bed. As her would-be assassin got to her knees on the bed Sarah saw just how short the nighty was, especially with her wider hips. It stopped just at her mid thigh leaving a teasingly perfect glimpse of the glistening trail of moisture trailing down the inside of her powerful thighs. Sarah eyed her up and down and smiled. "That is how I like my women." She stepped into the girl's space and made a 'come here' motion.

Obstinate, the girl stood her ground, purple eyes looking up at Sarah as if daring her to force her. Sarah flashed a reassuring smile on her way down to her own knees. "Suit yourself." She clasped her hands atop the bed and rested her chin on the back of her hands.

Confused, the girl considered the invitation and tentatively edged to the rim of the mattress. She swallowed. "Take off your glasses."

"On one condition."

"We're setting conditions now?"

"Let me tell you how this is going to work," Sarah rose a bit, bracing her powerful hands on the girl's hips. She pulled her closer to the edge and pressed her busty chest into the girl, pushing her off balance. On her way down she grabbed Sarah by reflex and they toppled to the mattress together. Sarah didn't give her a chance to recover before she kissed her, cramming her tongue into the girl's mouth and grinding into her moistened lips.

The response was instant and all consuming. Thick, powerful thighs wrapped around her lower back and an image of Sarah being crushed between them rippled across her mind. Thinking fast, Sarah ground her stomach into the girl's labia, quickly using long strokes to bring her the pleasure that she demanded. Sarah braced her hands beside the girl's body and broke the kiss with a smile she didn't believe. "You take from me what you want, but be prepared to give in return."

The assassin's clouded eyes focused on Sarah for a moment. Slowly, carefully, she reached up and took her glasses before turning them around and putting them on her own face. Just as Sarah imagined, she looked beautiful with them on.

"You're nearsighted."

"Observant."

"How does this look to you, then?"

Sarah slid down, grabbing the girl by the hips until she was on the edge of the bed and Sarah was on her knees. She planted a kiss on the young woman's thighs and smiled up at her. Sarah didn't wait a beat longer before she kissed the silk strip, already coated with natural flavors and musk. The girl sucked in a breath and reached down to undo the tie that held it in place. Sarah smiled inwardly.

Then the girl grabbed the back of Sarah's head. "It's been a while since anyone's done this. . . I hope you're better than they were."

"You tell me, dear." Sarah kissed her labia, parting her nectar laden lips with a broad stroke of her powerful tongue. In mere seconds she had the girl's flower open and she was drinking deeply from the steady trickle of hot, succulent juice. The hot musk of this killer's natural essence became all the more pronounced when she clamped her thighs against Sarah's ears.

In this dangerous position, Sarah had to fight for the courage to press on. She leaned forward, hands cupping the girl's ass cheeks as she worked her tongue steadily upwards to her clitoris. Taking it between her lips, she lapped at the nub with the tip of the tongue. Quicker and quicker, the hands clutching the back of her head became so much stronger and more insistent. The wide hips under Sarah's hands started to roll forward to meet the attention, eager and demanding for what she thought belonged to her. Sarah couldn't blame her, who could?

From her position on her knees in front of the young girl, Sarah had a perfect view of the hard body that held her firmly in place, offering no choice but to continue what she was doing if she ever hoped to get free. Of course, getting free was kind of irrelevant when clenched between legs so powerful. Even if she wanted to stop, she wasn't allowed to, the girl crossed her legs over Sarah's back as she rolled herself into Sarah's attentions.

A soft chuff of air leaving her mouth was promptly followed by more insistent grinding against Sarah's face as she was taken by force, given over to the girl's demands. Leaving no choice buy to continue. A sight to see by any stretch of the imagination, the young assassin arched her back and threw her head back as the first tendrils of her orgasm broke.

She rolled her hips in a piston motion with her back arching ever further until she was nearly bent over backwards. This time the force of her orgasm was a palpable thing and she wasn't ashamed to show Sarah. Her proud, hard body undulated and spasmed while she fought to keep breath in her lungs. Her voice came out a soft whimper as she moaned Sarah's name and let loose with a torrent of peppery tasting juice that coated Sarah's mouth with its tangy essence.

Sarah, never once to wait for another invitation, kept on with her attentions until she had the girl, back arched and breath short, coming again, clawing desperately now at the back of the half elf's head but unwilling to stop her.

The girl cried out weakly but Sarah didn't relent. The mind shattering pleasure rippling through the powerful assassin erased all semblance of who she was but for want of the object of her pleasure. Sarah knew it and reveled in it. The little tart wanted to kill her, did she? There were more than a couple ways to handle someone like that and this was her favorite.

Only when Sarah decided to did she slow down to allow the young woman a breath. As soon as she did, the girl grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing herself to sit up even as fresh sweat and her natural salient moisture tickled Sarah's mouth. Sarah looked up, feigning innocence, as much as she could while pinned as she was.

"You-" the girl huffed, "I can tolerate."

"I suppose I should be honored, hm?" Sarah kissed her inner thigh without breaking eye contact. She looked good wearing Sarah's glasses. It caused Sarah to wonder what it would take to get her in a mid knee skirt and a white blouse. Oh yes, with those glasses, she would look very fetching. Sarah grinned to herself and took a long lick of the girl's milky skin.

The shuddering whimper was more than enough motivation to keep at it. Her ministrations were promptly rewarded with another soft whine and a tired, half hearted orgasm that forced the girl to give up. Finally, she'd won. The young assassin fwomped back on the bed, legs still hooked around Sarah's back and body quivering from head to toe. Sarah clenched the girl's ass in her hands and pushed herself up to claim her prize.

Once face to face, Sarah kissed her throat even as the girl wrapped her legs around Sarah's lower back. She hadn't given up yet, it seemed. Sarah kissed her chin and smiled. "My, my, aren't you a rare treat."

"I know what you think you're doing. . ."

"Do you now?" Her smug grin was still firmly in place.

That was, until the girl shoved off with such speed and power that Sarah didn't even realize what was happening until she was on her back with the young woman straddling her waist. Pinned between her sweaty body and the mattress, she couldn't so much as breathe without permission. Permission the girl wasn't about to give.

She wrenched Sarah's head back and kissed her with such passion that every fiber of her being melted in the blast furnace of her young lover's presence. Completely obliterated, Sarah had no choice but to submit and she knew it. It had gotten out of hand in less than a second and there she was, about to loose her life to a force she couldn't comprehend.

She was stupid. This was a dumb idea, but the hot tang of her lover's flavor lingered like good booze on the tip of her tongue. Stupid or not, she wouldn't die with a regret about it, that much was certain. When the girl broke the kiss, Sarah managed to strangle out a 'wait'.

"Why should I?" The husky reply was hot against her pointed ear.

"I have something for you."

"Mmmmnnnn what is it?" She nipped Sarah's ear causing the half-elf to jerk. Gods her teeth were sharp.

"Those are quite sensitive dear. Let me up and I'll show you."

They eyed one another for a lingering moment until finally, almost reluctantly, the girl crawled off of her. She started to turn, to sit but Sarah laid a hand on her lower back, locked gazes and said in her best commanding voice-- one she barely believed any more. "Stay. Just like that."

The girl's brow furrowed, purple eyes searching Sarah. Even at that angle, though, the swell of her generous hips made her firm, tight ass all the more pronounced. Sweat glistened from her milky flesh as Sarah inched down the bed to recover her special toy. She stopped long enough to pay homage and kiss the girl's flank before she picked up the double ended toy.

The reservoir inside the middle of the toy was especially warm. A concoction of her own design that had been 'harvested' from a Nightmare. The sultry heat of the wild stallion's ever warm spunk made Sarah's breath catch. It had been a very, very long time since she'd found someone worthy of this. Her last batch was going to fill a particularly worthy girl. Yes, today was going to be good.

The girl was looking over her shoulder with an unreadable expression that rode the line between contempt and amusement as Sarah slid the smaller end into her own vagina. Her smaller size and already quivering muscles only tightened against the intruder, causing the opposite side, the side she held in her hand, to swell.

Her young lover's violet eyes opened just a tiny bit wider and she looked up at Sarah, now with more curiosity than contempt. Dare she say, Sarah saw respect in those eyes. "Sarah." She brushed her hair back behind her ear. "I--"

"Dear," Sarah interrupted her, leaning over her prize to be and grabbing a hand full of her hair. She breathed a long hot breath against the young woman's cheek. "Tell me something."

Ever defiant, the young woman eyed her suspiciously.

"Are you a good girl?"

"Shut up, Sarah."

Did she really think that would stop her? "Hmph." Sarah cupped her hand and slapped the girl's generous ass hard. That was rewarded with an instant gasp of surprise and a deep blush. "I'll make you my good girl if I have to."

With the shock now flickering out of her expression, the young woman eyed Sarah defiantly. "Listen."

Slap! "I asked you a question."

The girl sunk her teeth into her lower lip and slowly, ever so gently, lowered herself from her knees. She spread her legs, sliding down further and further, opening herself inch by inch until she was doing perfect splits. Legs wide open with her moist pussy right at the edge of the bed, she rolled her back majestically displaying her body for Sarah.

"Holy shit--" Sarah breathed. She barely caught herself when the girl looked up at her with a smart-assed grin all her own. "You are. . . Mmph." Sarah's knees wavered as she wrapped her arms around this young assassin, the woman meant to kill her and she bit into her shoulder with all the carnal lust she had buried inside, waiting, begging for release. Gods above women like this were rare, she couldn't let the opportunity go to waste now.

"That's it." The woman cooed as she arched her back even further, pushing up with the insides of her feet so her pussy was pushing right against the thickening toy. Sarah pushed down against her, driving the toy up against her vagina and nestled it between her strong buttcheeks. "Do you think you're 'man' enough for me, Sarah?"

"I- I'm willing to find out, girl." Sarah took a hand full of the kid's hair and kissed her throat. "You're a naughty, naughty creature aren't you."

"I'm no one's good girl, Sarah."

"You're going to be mine." Sarah bit into the girl's neck a bit, reared back and aligned the bulbous tip of her double ended dildo with the girl's eager pussy.

"Is that what you--" was as far as she got before the massive head parted her flower. Without stopping Sarah gave her the entire tip and an inch after that, eliciting a whimpering cry as the cock forced her tight confines open. She had no choice but to take it and Sarah could tell from the swelling of the other end of the toy inside her that this girl really did have the athletic body she wore so proudly. No show muscles here, it was tight, hard and unforgiving.

Sarah bore down on her young lover, sliding another inch into her before she drew back, lubricating the thick toy which had swelled to nearly double its girth by now as Sarah's body clenched tight. This girl deserved all she could handle every bit as much as Sarah did. Yes, she'd make her a good girl even if that meant giving her more than she could handle. She'd adapt. Girls like her always did.

It didn't take long before she did, either. She arched her neck back with eyes closed, letting out a silent moan as Sarah pushed another inch into her, laying into her back with her swollen hard nipples. "That's a good girl. . . Is that too much?"

As if she cared, Sarah's hands fell away from holding her gently to grasp those lovely hips of hers. Yes, this would be it. A fantastic conquest the likes of which she would never forget. Even if it was her last. . .