Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah," she whimpered.

"We have similar tastes, don't we." Sarah gripped the girl's wide hips and held loosely. A tiny push was all the encouragement her young lover needed, in seconds she was pushing back against Sarah, her tight pussy devouring inch after inch until she was satisfied. The cock inside Sarah swelled hard and fast with every inch the girl took in, expanding and filling her small half-elven body with the force of a real penis demanding her submission. "G- Gods."

"It's getting bigger--"

Sarah pushed forward, deep and fast until she slammed into the girl's hard ass with all her weight. A strangled cry erupted from both of them as the cock swelled on both ends and Sarah filled the girl's depths. She leaned over the sweaty creature under her and whimpered in her ear. "That's a good girl. Good girls get what they want in life. . . Tell me, sweety--"

"Shh." She reached back and grabbed ah and full of Sarah's hair. "Just-- that. Keep doing that."

"This?" Sarah thrust into her, hard and fast. She drew back again and brought her weight down so she could ensure she hit her lover's most sensitive spot. "Perhaps this. . ." In the next breath Sarah had her thumbs against the brunette's rosebud. With a sultry purr, she whispered in her ear. "That's all right, I like naughty girls too."

For her part in it, the young woman arched back against Sarah, a hard 'umph' erupting from her throat. She leaned forward and tilted her head back so she was looking up at Sarah through sweaty bangs. Sarah wrapped her hand around the girl's throat and kissed her deeply, thrusting and pulling back. Slow at first and then harder with each successive push. However temporary the control she had was, Sarah reveled in it, kissing her and plunging deep again and again. Harder, faster, Sarah plunged into the tight little girl.

The young woman grabbed two handfulls of the sheets, whining as Sarah plowed her with all the primal lust inside. To hell with the rest of the world and the shitty day she was having, this was her recompense. This was hers. Sarah let her go and clutched her wide hips. Slap, slap, slap. Sarah pounded her so hard that the girl surrendered laying flat with her mound mashed against the bed and her legs spread a bit wider.

With each push the cock swelled and rubbed against Sarah's g-spot, it wasn't long before she started nearing the edge but she held on for as long as she could, plowing her new toy for all she could handle. Between thrusts she had just enough presence of mind to draw back and slap the girl's ass leaving a pleasant red handprint across her fat ass.

Yes, this was where she belonged. Sarah groaned as the girl braced her back into Sarah's chest, looking back up at her with lust clouded violet eyes. She kissed Sarah and bit her lower lip. "a- anh. . ."

Sarah grabbed her hips, pounded into her harder, unrelentingly slamming her hips into the young woman. She'd found a new love, it seemed. Girls old enough to be her daughter with hips and attitude. Yes, this? This was what it was about. Sarah grabbed a hand full of brunette hair and crammed the cock into the young woman with a deeply satisfied growl.

The girl responded by rolling her hips back against Sarah's thick toy, now swollen to the size of nearly her wrist. The woman cried out and Sarah slammed her all the harder. It was time to let go, though, Sarah decided and drove into her. Her body quivered, wavered, electric tension erupting across her body as she slammed the girl harder and harder. Sarah didn't even attempt to hold back or slow her orgasm. She cried out loud and hard as her orgasm crashed across the shores of her body.

When she came the cock inside her burst forth and erupted into her young lover. The woman cried out as her own orgasm shattered her. The hot throbbing cock fought between them, their pussies clenching and releasing as the cock blasted thick, hot streams of horse cum into the young woman. Sarah grabbed her around the waist and moaned in her ear. "Youweremadeforthis." She slammed into the girl. Thrust more of the cum into her. Fighting for breath she held the girl, forcing her to take ever single drop. "Good girl."

"S- Sarah-" She grabbed onto the half-elf's hand, whimpering as she was pumped full of the lurid seed.

"Good girl. . ." Sarah purred. It wasn't long before her orgasm trailed off, leaving her sweating atop this young creature. "That's. . . That's it." She thrust forward. "You're wearing the dress from now on."

The young girl looked back. "W- We're not done. . . Not by a long shot." There was a spark of challenge in those lust filled eyes that set the hairs on Sarah's neck on end. What had she done?

* * * *

Caldion leaned back in the chair, watching quietly as the steady throng of early morning guests checked out, checked in and partook of the offered breakfast. Though he himself didn't, the smells of ham and vegetables filled the lobby, tickling his nose with the promise of sustenance. Skipping meals was taking its toll on him but he couldn't bring himself to touch anything that Sarah had a hand in. The fact that he hadn't slept in the last day was only a testament to that fact. He was a trained paladin, he couldn't give in to weaknesses like sleep when there were questions to be answered and a mystery to be solved.

Whether she was intentionally subversive or just flat out didn't care about what was going on around her, she had problems that much was evident. But if what the kobold-- a kobold priest of a pleasure deity, that he didn't expect-- said was even remotely true, then the goddess herself had tasked Sarah with killing a dragon.

Kill a dragon.

Holy shit, was he insane to even consider going with this? His father would have. . .

"Stop," he whispered to no one in particular, grasping his wrist in one hand and setting his hands over his eyes. The drone of people talking about their lives became a muddy soup of sound that lulled Caldion to the edge of sleep. He was almost asleep when he heard a woman's voice, Sarah's voice. He raised his hand to peek over at the source of it.

Sweat soaked hair matted to her skull and sunken eyes from lack of sleep somehow made her look more attractive, as though the entire world had borne down on her but she'd managed to endure it and overcome it out of sheer spite. It was pretty clear she hadn't slept and yet it explained his not seeing her for almost an entire day. What had she been doing since disappearing into the room with that woman? More to the point, what was that smell?

He was about to comment on it but then he noticed the thin red line around the base of her throat, veiled just barely by the collar of the plush robe she was wearing.

"Huh?"

"Go," Sarah whispered. "We need to go." She rubbed at her throat.