Dragons of Fraidel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Galeena you look spectacular. Doesn't she Torrence?"

That snapped Torrence out of his stupor.

"Indeed she does." he replied with a smile.

Galeena managed a shy grin.

"Thank you."

"So Galeena, where's your collection?" Ankor asked.

"Oh, this way." Galeena motioned, feeling nervous.

Torrence and Ankor followed her, both wondering what made her nervous. All thought went out of their heads though when they saw Galeena's collection. Both could not hide their shock either. They were looking at Torrence and Cerulos's portraits. And if that wasn't enough, there were portraits of the other Fraidel rulers and their dragon partners. Only Torrence did not recognize the Light and Gold rulers. Ankor did though, although he had not seen them in recent years. Galeena saw their reactions. She was expecting Torrence's, but not Henry's.

"So what do you think?" she finally asked.

Both composed themselves.

"It's wonderful Galeena. Your best work yet." Ankor answered.

"You truly are the best Galeena." Torrence added.

"Thank you. I called this series, The Elements. I got my subjects from my dreams. Still, I feel something is missing."

Torrence was about to tell her when Ankor put a restraining hand on his shoulder. Both knew what she was missing. It was the Purple Dragon and his partner. But no one had seen the two in ages.

"Do you have a favorite Galeena?" Ankor asked.

Galeena blushed and answered, "The Water one."

Ankor chuckled and Torrence smiled knowingly. Both also thought if Galeena was dreaming of Fraidel, it be easier for them to tell her about it.

"Are you two hungry? The buffet is over there." Galeena pointed.

"Sure and thanks." Torrence replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening went on without a hitch. Both Galeena and Torrence were having the time of their lives and did not want it to end. Ankor decided to give them some space. After all, he done his part in getting them together. Now it was up to Torrence. Still he could help by subtly influencing the crowd by keeping someone from talking to them. Both Torrence and Galeena were unaware of Ankor's influence too. Right now they were looking at Galeena's paintings again.

"What are you going to do with them?" Torrence asked, referring to the paintings.

"They'll be on display here until September. After that, I am not sure. I'll think of something then."

Torrence nodded. He actually wanted to take the collection back to Fraidel. Maybe when the time came, he would ask Galeena if he could. He certainly wanted to keep his portrait and while he thought about keeping the others, he wanted to be fair and let the other clans have the portraits of their respected leaders, even Rowan's.

"So Galeena, do you like dragons?" he asked.

Galeena nodded.

"I've been dreaming about them since I can remember. And I can't help but feel a kinship with them. It sounds crazy doesn't it?"

"No, not at all. I feel the same."

"Really? I like to think they're real."

"You never know. Um, Galeena? I know this may sound sudden, but would you want to go out with me sometime soon. After your graduation that is. You don't have to decide right now." Torrence rushed on, not wanting to rush her.

Galeena looked up at him in surprise. He was looking at her in a way that made her heart tremble.

She nervously threaded her fingers together before saying, "Sure."

Torrence did not realize he was holding his breath until she said yes. Suddenly, he pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Galeena did not know what to say or do. She inhaled his scent and it reminded her of the times she seen him in her dreams. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his waist. Torrence was content to hold her this way, for now. Holding her in the flesh was defiantly better than in his dreams. Carefully he pulled back.

"You've just made my day Galeena. Thank you."

Galeena managed to look up at him.

"You're welcome."

Torrence would have kissed right then and there, but he suddenly remembered they were not alone.

The evening went by too fast for Galeena. Soon it was time for her to leave.

"It's been a wonderful evening. Thank you both for coming." Galeena said to Torrence and Henry.

"It was our pleasure dear. We can't wait to show up for your graduation." Ankor replied.

"Here are two extra tickets for you two to get in." Galeena said before giving them to Torrence.

"Can I escort you to your car?" Torrence asked.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, Torrence."

"I insist."

Galeena relented and let him walk with her. She hugged and said goodbye to Henry first.

"I'll be at the car Torrence." he told him.

When Torrence and Galeena got to her car, Galeena said, "Thank you again. It's been wonderful."

"Likewise my dear." Torrence replied before taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

Galeena felt her heart race when he kissed the palm of her hand next. Torrence could not keep his eyes off of her as he slowly pulled her into his embrace. Looking deep into her eyes he leaned down and lightly kissed her. And it was so much better than any dream. Galeena was wondering if she was dreaming, but when her hand rested on his chest, she felt his heart beating under her palm. She also felt her body warm up and soon found herself kissing him back. Torrence could not believe her reaction to him. Here he was afraid of moving too fast, but soon found himself trying to keep up with her. Growling, he pulled her closer. So close that he lifted her up and crushed her against him. Galeena could not control herself. Ever since she first dreamt of Torrence, she felt this need that she could not describe. And now that she was with him, she could not get enough. When she felt the pressure of his manhood against her though, she pulled back. Both tried to gather their senses.

"Sorry, was I moving too fast?" Galeena managed to ask.

Torrence laughed in between breathes.

"No, not at all darling. But now I worry if you're going to be able to get home tonight." Torrence replied before setting her down.

"I will, just give me a few seconds."

Galeena took several deep breathes. It wasn't long before she came back down to earth. It took her a few more minutes to make sure she had a clear head. Torrence was amazed on how quickly she recovered. He was still trying to placate his beating heart.

"I guess I'll seen you soon." Galeena said before getting into her car.

"Yes, see you soon." Torrence said as he closed her car door.

After she left, he headed back to Ankor's car. Ankor smiled at him, knowing what created that look on the young ruler. The drive was silent on the way back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days passed by in a flash. The next day was Galeena's graduation. Torrence never been to a graduation before, but on Fraidel they did have celebrations for when a royal became of age. He also got to meet Galeena's family or some of them at least. The next day, he took Galeena out on a picnic. The next day they saw a movie. During this time Torrence was learning how to drive too. He was also aware of his deadline. Time was moving too fast for his liking. Finally, with only three days left before the full moon, Torrence came to the decision to tell Galeena about Fraidel. That way she would have enough time to make up her mind. He made this decision to tell her as he was taking her home from another date. He was kissing her at the entrance to her apartment building and pulled back.

"Would it be too much to ask if I could come up?" he asked her.

"He he, I am afraid so."

"Galeena, you're the most enchanting woman I've ever met. I hope I am not rushing you."

Galeena blushed but smile.

"No, this feels right to me."

"There's so much I want to tell you. Tomorrow, can I take you to Henry's?"

"All right. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at 11 am okay?"

"That's fine. See you then."

Galeena kissed him before going into the building.

Torrence took a deep breath before heading to the car Ankor let him use. With all the practice he did, Torrence felt proud of himself. Ankor created his own driver's license too.

When Torrence got back, Ankor was waiting for him in his study.

"So how'd it go?" Ankor asked.

"Good. Ankor, tomorrow I am going to bring Galeena here. And I am going to tell her everything."

"Aw. Does this include asking her to come with us?"

"Yes. And I am not sure what's going to happen. She does have family here."

"Don't worry, I'll tell her she can come back here to see her family."

Torrence nodded.

"I am going to train than go to bed." he said before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Galeena was getting ready for bed. She never felt happier, but she could not shake the feeling that Torrence was hiding something. Maybe that's what he planned to do tomorrow. Deciding not to worry about it, Galeena brushed her teeth and put on her night gown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night both Galeena and Torrence dreamt. This time they were in an icy realm. Torrence saw they were in the Silver Dragon Realm, Crystalla.

"I've been here before." Galeena told him.

"Oh really?" Torrence said as they walked hand-in-hand.

"Yes. I saw a silver dragon here. On him was a man with silvery blue hair. I could never get close enough to see his eyes, but I believe they were gray and looked fox-like."

Torrence knew who she was talking about. She must be talking about the Silver Dragon Clan ruler, Vyx and his dragon partner, Blitz. Vyx was the polar opposite of Rowan. Where Rowan had a temper, Vyx was reserved. Rowan tended to speak his mind, but Vyx only spoke when he had something to say. But if Torrence was honest with himself, he'd admit that Vyx was very sly and cunning while Rowan was genuine. Torrence was still thinking when he felt Galeena's hand start to burn. He turned to see her knees buckle and she dropped to the ground.

"Torrence . . .something's . . . .wrong." Galeena said in between coughs.

Suddenly her image burst into flames.

"Galeena!" Torrence shouted as he woke up.

Galeena woke up coughing. Opening her eyes, she heard the fire alarm go off. Her room was filled with smoke. Getting dizzy, she managed to get to the floor and crawled to the door. Placing her hand on the door, she gasped and pulled her hand back. Fire was on the other side and Galeena was trapped! Before she lost consciousness, she prayed someone would find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Since this is a big cliffy, I am going to try and do my best to complete the next chapter or a part of Ch. 5 at least. Please tell me what you think okay?

12