Dream a Little Dream of Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
252 Followers

She feigned a pout, "Not too tired I hope. We've got a little while before we're expected up."

Austos soaked up the image of his new wife; tousled red hair, freckled cheeks and a cute button nose, "I love you, Betha."

She blushed and shuffled deeper beneath their quilt, "And I you." She looked away shyly as she said, "There's something I'd like to try."

He rolled atop her and leant in to kiss her fervidly. She was panting when they finished and his member was at full attention. He pressed it against her own aroused sex and she made a keening noise that Austos decided he would have no problem getting used to.

"Not there," she said, "still sore."

"Uh, sorry," Austos allowed himself to be rolled onto his back.

"It's ok," she smiled kneeling beside him, "It's like a dream losing my maidenhead to you... I'm so happy. The other girls said it would probably hurt the first time and you're so big. I wasn't expecting-"

Austos had only managed to half focus on what she was saying, distracted as he was by her nakedness. Her freckles ran thickly along her shoulders and down her pale arms and sparsely almost everywhere else. Her nether was covered by a thick ginger thatch to match her head and Austos could swear that her chest and nipples grew pinker as he stared at them. When he finally noticed that she had stopped talking and looked to her face, her cheeks had matched the shade of pink and then some.

"Are you happy with me?" she asked.

"What? Don't be-", he faltered and took a moment to think. "Of course I'm happy. You're perfect. Why would you ask that?"

Betha could not hold his gaze, "It's just you're like a painting. Like the ones of heroes merchants would peddle on market days. All the other girls say so. There are plenty of prettier girls in town and I don't- We've been friends for years, I know but..."

Austos was genuinely confused, "I don't understand."

"I'm asking dummy: Why me?"

Before he could think of anything better to reply, "Who else?" slipped out.

"'Who else?'" After a few seconds that felt like hours to the young man, she finally laughed her wonderful tinkling laugh. "'Who else?' You really are a dummy aren't you?"

Austos did not trust himself to say something not dumb, so remained in apprehensive silence.

"Well Mr. 'Who else'. There's something I want to do that should remind you no-one else. The other girls said that boys really like it when you use your mouth on them, so..."

He tried to sit up, but Betha pushed him gently back down, "Uh-uh. Just lie back for this, please."

Austos felt her hand encircle his manhood and lightly tug back and forth on it. She was going to use her mouth on him? He was not entirely sure what she meant by that. Was she going to use her mouth on his penis? Was that activity sanctioned? He felt his new wife sow kisses on his belly. Was that what she meant to do?

Betha continued to stroke him into a suitably glutted erection, "The girls never said it would be this hot. It's like holding your hands to a fire. Ok, tell me if you like this."

The young woman planted a line of butterfly kisses along his lengthy shaft. Austos shuddered, remembering lectures on the primary function of sex being procreation. The embers of passion she traced along his member burned in sinful transgression.

"Betha," he whispered as if afraid of a judgmental deity, "is this wrong?"

"Austos," she replied still holding and kissing his cock between words, "What we do in our bedchambers is our own business."

"But the Holy Edict-"

She sighed, "Well I must be doing something wrong. Tell me how this feels."

The red headed girl eased the sensitive protective skin from the head and Austos's head rolled back, "Well?" she asked.

"This isn't-, " his protest was cut short by his own gasp when she flicked her tongue across the round bottom edge of his cockhead.

"Yes?" she prompted as her tongue charted the smooth curves of his glans.

Betha softly kissed his tip whilst regaining a grasp on his thick shaft, he managed to choke an, "It's."

"Mmm?" she nibbled the end with only her lips.

Austos gathered within himself a mighty focus strong enough to penetrate the devilry being performed on his manhood. He would tell her that such acts were forbidden and just plain wrong. Then he was in her mouth his will melted into nothingness and his cock melted into bliss.

He was immersed in a moist warmth that dulled out all other sensations. He felt both tense and relaxed simultaneously. So this is what sin felt like.

Last night they had lost their virginities to each other. It had been a clutching, sweating and incredible few moments. However, several thrusts in and he was operating only on instinct and he had reached his pleasure almost without warning. Being inside her had been beautiful, but short lived. This was completely different. Betha alone controlled the pace of his pleasure and she was making sure to take her time.

He was taken to the edge gradually and without respite, then held prisoner there in a hot, wet prison that suckled bliss out from his deepest recesses. His glans was lapped insistently; he could feel the roughness of her tongue as his pleasure was rolled and buffeted upon it.

Abruptly a hand was around the root of his prick and was jerking him firmly. Release imminent he tried to warn his lover, yet managed only a few breathless grunts which became groans as his dam burst forth. Ecstasy surged along his cock along with thick spurts of cum.

Betha made a surprised noise, however kept hold of his gushing manhood and maintained her pumping fist. Austos could not help but arch and squirm as she took all he had to give and more. His dick throbbed emptily as she bobbed her head upon him. He had to feebly nudge her shoulder before she stopped and even then she sucked as she drew off him. His leg half kicked involuntary as he popped out.

"Was that ok?" she asked.

His breaths came raggedly as he smiled weakly at his ravenous wife.

****

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Marenda screamed as Austos and Betha dissipated before her eyes. This was bad. The vampire was fairly certain she had attacked and injured the boy before she had bit him and entered his mind. She brutally cursed herself for her own lack of control; and Ghoen for not being there to protect him from her.

Upon entering Austos's brain space, his obviously terrified psyche had blindly lashed out at her consciousness leaving the witch stunned and disorientated. She did not know how long it had taken to re-orientate herself, but she did recognize that she had entered a brain going into shock.

The last time she had entered his mind, the witch had set up a string of fantasies ready to initiate the next time she put him to sleep. It was an inception that was driven by her potent aphrodisiac vampire saliva and his own desires, but with less unnecessary loud bass noises. She had even ambivalently designed it to whittle away his fear of his own sexuality.

Well it was fucking working judging by Austos' stupid grin and Betha's flushed cheeks before they had faded away, no doubt en route to another wet dream. The vampire looked around frantically for clues even as the illusion flitted away. It was your standard medieval hovel, nothing specific or useful. She darted round the bed just in time to see a large white frilly garment vanish and then everything else went dark.

Now, granted Betha had been wearing white when she had met her previously, however the frock had seemed quite large from the glimpse the witch managed. Marenda hoped it meant holy matrimony as she suspected her captured choir boy would want marriage before sex rather than the sensible other way round. If so, this meant she had at least a little time before he bled out, assuming of course she had not torn an artery out. She wanted to scream.

The witch held it together. She was, after all, in another person's mind where she could anchor herself to their sanity in order to stave off her own madness. She needed to find the core of the boy's consciousness, which was no doubt starting a new dream, and disrupt the fantasy in order to wake him up. She could probably slip back into her own body now and save his life, however if he was unconscious when she did he would almost certainly drive himself into a wet sticky coma and that would not do at all.

She floated there in the blackness of the perverted memory no longer in use and tried to discern a direction in which to travel. The dreams Austos was experiencing had foundations of actual memories of people and places so she should be able to get a bead on which neurons were firing and go from there. With as good a sense as any the witch set off with a purpose.

And she flew straight into a psychic wall. "Fuck!" she shrieked.

Austos's brain was beginning to panic. After the initial pain and surprise; it had noticed that its body was badly injured and the shock was starting to set in. Mental blocks were being haphazardly and randomly set up and waves of frenzied dread slammed into the psychic vampire. Marenda reeled as her connection was frayed and his terror became her own.

"Sentience trumps instinct every time," Marenda said to herself shakily. It was a phrase her serious long-term un-life mate and non-lover liked to use.

She could not let herself be ejected from the boy's mind. If she was, getting back, if she even managed that, would take too long.

"Sentience trumps your motherfucking instinct," she growled to herself, reinforcing her own will and projecting an aura of determined calm in response.

The aura held and the boy's mental barriers melted before her. With any luck the calm she instilled within him would slow his heartbeat somewhat and buy her some more time. After divining another route she took off again and materialized in a forest clearing under a starry sky. She was just in time to witness Austos crying out his climax atop Betha. They began fading again almost immediately as the young man whispered dumb nothings to his astral sweetheart.

"Wait you ginormous twat! Pay attention to me, I'm not supposed to be here!" Marenda yelled at him.

She might as well been a ghost for all the good her balling achieved. She was not part of the fantasy and thus of no interest to Austos' sex addled mind. The witch darted through her options even as the holy man dissipated in front of her again. All of her plans revolved around disrupting the fantasy as it played out and she did not have time to go chasing the boy around his own brain again. The instant before he vanished completely, she chained her consciousness to his.

That was an incredibly stupid thing to do. By linking their minds Marenda sacrificed a portion of her psychic lucidity and made herself much more vulnerable to the boy's will. If that was not bad enough, if Austos died while they were still bonded, the witch would face a fate worse than death. A dead brain has no sense of space or time and so neither would she. Sure she might be able to by chance exit the gray matter, but then what? She was not a ghost, but a vampire that required corporeal form. She would be well and truly fucked.

Marenda found herself spat out on the outskirts of another idyllic location. A beautiful log cabin surrounded by hyper luscious greenery, singing birds and chattering rodents. It was awful.

"Are you ok, miss?" a pair of big blue eyes asked her.

"Get the fuck away from me!" she scrambled away in a frantic display of anti-elegance.

The small child shrugged and ran off followed by a posse of birds and squirrels. Marenda shuddered, she hated children. She gathered her senses and made a straight line towards the dwelling. Inside she found what she expected.

Betha rubbed Austos' crotch through his breeches, "Now that the rascal is away..."

The young man picked her up easily and placed her facing him on the kitchen counter, "You want to try for number two?"

The redhead smiled, "Or three or four."

Marenda tried not to retch as the two lovebirds tittered at each other. They were not wasting any time either, Betha was already unlacing his breeches and fishing out his cock as she lifted her hips to allow Austos to pull off her underwear.

The witch took an unnecessary breath before bellowing, "Attention, moron. Please cease and desist your fornication and wake the fuck up so I can save both our worthless lives."

The paladin in training looked at the witch in shock, however Betha cheerfully waved, "Oh, hi Marenda. How are you?"

Austos looked back to his non-wife, mother to his non-child, in confusion, "You know her?"

"Well yes. She is me and I am you," she shook her head, "It doesn't matter. Just make love to me."

The boy started to protest, however Betha hooked her ankles behind his waist and pulled him in, penetrating herself with his penis. The two lovers both gasped as they joined flesh. Encouraged by her squirming, Austos set a slow pace of thrusts within his partner.

"I'm standing right here," the witch stated.

"Yes. Sorry," he did not stop.

"Don't you think you should stop?" Marenda had to raise her voice over the wet slapping sounds and the ginger's soft assenting moans.

"Yes. Sorry," he repeated abashed. He furrowed his brow in concentration as he continued grinding into his lover. Eventually he said, "I can't."

"Well shit." The vampire had to pause to think, a task complicated by the erotic feedback. She had been able to ignore it up to this point due to his and her own panic, yet now she was in the calm center of the storm. Whilst the rest of Austos' mind was freaking out, here he was, and now by extension she was, in the comparatively calm sex fantasy she had made for him. She could dully feel her physical body respond in a faraway place.

The vampire steeled herself. Under plenty of other circumstances she could have taken great voyeuristic pleasure from watching the young stud lose himself over and over to her graphic illusions, now however, his life was in her hands or rather her mind, which was in his mind and shut the fuck up. Ok, plan B. She moved over to the copulating lovers in order to whisper sinisterly in his ear. The witch had to resist the powerful urge to run her nails across his back when she got close.

"This is a dream, Austos," she hissed to him, "I caught you and now I'm raping your mind. I'm an evil fucking monster and you are just another one of my pathetic victims. What do you think about that?"

The holy man did not say anything, however his eyes began to shine with unshed tears and she could feel his arousal come down a notch. He still did not cease feeding his member into the passionate redhead.

"And what's worse is that your body is dying. I cut you and you're bleeding out because I'm a monster. I'm laughing at your stupid, drooling, bleeding face right now."

The young man actually stopped fucking Betha, though remained inside her.

"Is everything ok, honey?" the wife illusion asked. The witch was pleased that the redhead was losing cohesion and seemed unable to be maintained as Austos's fantasy.

The young man ignored the girl and his bottom lip quivered as he addressed the vampire, "Why are you-"he had to swallow, "Why are you saying these things?"

This was her chance. She sneered at him, making her face ugly. His revulsion towards her would break the fantasy she was sure. With a mental flourish she banished the dream Betha and replaced her with her own astral form.

"Ha-ha! Surprise cock face!" the witch cackled at the astonished Austos who now had to stare down, rather than across, at her.

Marenda grinned in triumph as the boy's eyes almost popped out of his skull. Any moment now he would wake up so she could follow him and fix her horrible mess. The boy looked down further at his member, its head now lodged just within the blonde's vagina; any moment now...

"Wake up you fucking- Oh fuck!" Marenda almost choked as he drove deep into her.

He pulled back out only so far as to achieve another equally deep thrust. The witch felt her vaginal walls involuntarily clench tightly around his sizable cock as he bottomed out within her. Austos gulped in a heavy breath at the intensely erotic sensation and shakily withdrew in order to repeat the motion. The witch's astral body betrayed her again, squeezing its intruder snuggly.

"Oh yes!" she cried.

That was wrong, she had meant to say 'oh no'. "Oh fuck," she said, this time intentionally, though more ecstatically than she meant to.

This was very bad; she had switched his Betha fantasy with herself, however instead of rejecting her as she expected, he plunged his dick into her reverently. Quite the opposite had happened. He had ousted her as an independent phantom within his mind and made her the figment of his lust. For several long moments as he sawed his manhood in and out of her; she could do nothing but be swept away in the sexual indulgence of it.

Yet Marenda was not weak, nor subject to anyone's will (least of all her own she thought sardonically) and with a steeled determination, wrested back her ego.

"Austos," she spoke immediately, "You need to wake up!"

He lifted her from the small of her back so that they were chest to chest and then kissed her deeply, "Please, enough of that," he said once his mouth was free.

The vampire shifted her hips around to keep the friction from his dick within her and ran her nails passionately across his back. It seemed her astral body was still in thrall then; she would have to rely on her wits and voice.

"I thought we had established that I'm an evil monster," she said with difficulty as she kissed all over his chest and shoulders.

"I don't think that's true. I think you're beautiful," he reclaimed her lips for another kiss.

"Then you're a fucking idiot," she growled even as she seized his buttocks and pulled him deeper into her.

Stimulated by her pulling hands and thrusting hips, Austos set a new pace inside her. Marenda gasped in frustration and rapture as her body continued betraying her; drenching his member with her juices and clinging wantonly on him. She even leant back so that he could plunge more deeply into her.

"I think you put on being mean," he spoke breathlessly; "It's just an act. You're really a wonderful person."

The witch failed to put voice to a pithy retort as Austos' orgasm came in a tidal wave, washing away all thought as it surged through him and via their enhanced link into her. The young man quaked as he emptied a thick load of astral cum into his new lover. Marenda distantly felt her physical body succumbing to pleasure and felt a yank as her psychic connection faltered. She held on desperately to their link, fighting not to lose him. She would not let him die.

Not alone at least she thought miserably even as her dream form rejoiced. Now what?

The holy man was wearing his dumb grin again, "Thank you," he said and then began growing transparent.

The witch looked at her projected body in panic to see it fading also. What would happen? Would Austos' mind file her away into another memory and bring Betha back? The series of fantasies she had set for him were meant to last a few hours. If she had to guess, they had been under for only one hour at most. Would the vampire be brought into another fantasy only to have her mind reset? Could she recover from that?

"Stop! Wait!" she cried.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

The rate of their disappearance slowed, but did not stop. Come on, think! How could she get them out of here? Oh.

"Plan C. Eat my Cunt."

Austos looked bewildered, "I don't know what that means."

"Oh for- seriously? Fine, plan C; make me Cum."

The young man was aghast, "Cum? You mean you didn't?" they both snapped back into full consistency.

"Traditionally a girl needs a bit more than just a deep dicking, sweetie."

grey42
grey42
252 Followers