Dream a Little Dream of Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technically she had experienced his orgasm; however her astral self had not peaked, though she did feel quite close. If she could climax again, when her mind lost focus and tried to pull her back she could drag Austos along with her. Only so far as to pull him out of the fantasy and back to consciousness. It would probably hurt, a lot, however it should work. Yep, Plan C. Plan C was a fucking doozy.

"I don't know what to do," he shifted so his deflating cock slipped out.

"Don't worry; I'll talk you through it. What? No. NO. Umph!" Marenda dropped to her knees and fed his juicy sausage into her mouth.

The young man staggered backwards slightly and had to catch himself on the kitchen table, he gasped out, "What are you doing?"

The witch slurped up their combined sex fluids off of his over sensitive cock, "Om. Mmph. Fucking- om," she said.

Austos's eyes rolled back as the witch overstimulated his manhood, fondling his balls and tickling his perineum. His knees buckled and he slid out of her mouth with a pop.

"Stop me! Mmmph!"

"What!?"

"Pick me up. Omph. And throw me- mmm. On the fucking table!" Marenda demanded with a mouth full of balls.

Driven by her confusing distress, he did as bidden. Even as he pulled her up she wrestled with him and manically grabbed and squeezed his penis.

He dropped her, more roughly than he would have liked and asked, "Now what?"

"FUCKING LICK ME!" she shrieked.

Negotiating her flailing limbs, he forced her onto her back and spread her legs to gain access to her pussy. It was a deep pink color, bordering on red and shone brightly with a sheen of sticky liquid. Austos decided it did look a bit like a mouth, only weirder. He gingerly stuck out his tongue and placed its tip onto her labia.

"Stop dicking around and eat me!" she implored him.

About damn time, her uncooperative astral body decided it was on board with this idea and grabbed his hair, shoving his face into her snatch.

It was Austos' turn to say, "Uummph!"

He waggled his tongue and made an effort, however it was not enough to get her anywhere fast. If she had enough time and focus, she could have planted a few techniques into his mind, as it was she took the quickest route, "You need to find a small nub near the top. It's underneath a little hood of skin."

His tongue left a messy trail of exploration, "Mph?"

"Little higher," her breath caught, "Yes! There! Lick it!"

He was doing it! Marenda gyrated her hips against his swollen lips. She could feel her belly twitch as she was taken higher. There was hope for this holy man yet.

"Now, suck! Yes!" her pussy throbbed and heaved and came.

The witch jerked in ecstasy as the pleasure overtook her. She was fairly certain she brought Austos with her as he groaned loudly into her puffy vulva. It seemed the link worked both ways. The familiar sensation of her 'real' body erupting in pleasure and destabilizing her psychic link hit her. Instead of fighting it, she let the flow carry her back to her own body and towed Austos' consciousness along with her. As soon as they left the dream, the vampire rapidly unknotted their mental link between them. She knew from grisly experience that if she pulled him out with her he would die. There were still a few strands left when she reached the edge.

There was a dreadful tearing sensation and she heard herself screaming louder and louder until she felt like she had become the scream itself. Then she felt the cold stone floor beneath her and her scream transformed into long racking sobs; she was out.

A faint cough from the procedure table preceded a question, "Are you ok?"

"Just stay awake", she croaked from a raw throat.

Holy shit, it had actually worked; still she did not dare look at him yet. She held a strong cognizance after her visit to his sane mind and the fucking whether it was physical or within someone's mind usually left her with a prolonged period of stability. She feared, however that seeing what she had done to him would crack her and she had to focus on keeping him alive.

"I can't see you, it's dark," Austos said with a hint of panic.

"It's ok, I'm here."

She rolled over and crawled the short distance to the cabinet she had stored her medicinal supplies in. She stood up and had to draw on a portion of her vampire constitution in order to keep herself steady. Her pubic area was soaked with her own fluids and her pussy still pulsed with aftershocks from the last orgasm. As she pulled out a rectangular box and opened it to reveal a handful of vials filled with murky liquid, the witch noticed the blood on her chest and palms. Her hands began to shake and she dropped the first small glass tube she tried to pick up and it smashed on the floor.

"Did you drop something?"

"Shut the fuck up and keep talking," she snapped back, furious with herself.

Marenda used her rage to steady her hand and grasped another tube firmly. She noticed there were only a few left now; she had already used several on other people she had unintentionally injured. The vampire barely held back a bitter laugh.

"Why is it so cold?" Austos sounded drowsy.

"Stay awake!" she snatched a needle and quickly set it up, braced herself, then turned around and strode up to the injured man.

Austos and the table he was strapped to were covered in his blood which still oozed from a long deep gash that started at his shoulder and travelled jaggedly down to his stomach. The witch could see damaged muscle beneath his torn flesh. On his belly, amongst the blood she could see many thick globs of his semen. It looked like she had torn the glass apparatus off of his crotch, smashed it and then attacked him.

"You're so beautiful," Austos rasped, his eyes struggling to focus on her.

This time, Marenda was unable to hold back the laughter and it tore through and out of her remorselessly. Tears destroyed her vision and she could almost feel her sanity and humanity crumbling to tatters within her.

"This is going to hurt," she said wiping enough moisture from her eyes to focus her aim; then she plunged the thick needle into his heart.

The vial contained a serious mixture of adrenaline, and exotic restoratives including her own saliva she had secreted specifically for its healing properties. Provided the shock did not kill him, it would cause his natural healing and blood production to go into overdrive. Her own saliva in it might even prevent some of the resultant scarring.

His roar of agony shook the room with its force.