Dream Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just grunted, "Please yourself."

I dashed up stairs, and took off the dress. Then I found a thin white slip, it was no thicker material than the dress, but it hung on two thin shoulder-straps. So it gave a lining cover over my bust, and down to within an inch of the dresses hem. I then put the dress back on. When I looked in the mirror, it looked so pretty. Yes you could still make out my underwear, but just as a subtle hint, not an in your face brazen display.

I ran down to show him, I was so excited, thinking I'd solved the problem.

As I burst into the room and gave him a twirl, he said, "You ungrateful bitch. I can't fucking believe you. Any girl in London would give their grannies gold teeth to get their hands on that outfit, and I'd bet they'd be pleased to be seen out with the man who'd designed it. But you have the gall to put an underskirt on, destroying the whole effect. For what good that get-up is now, you might as well go back up and put those passion killer bloomers back on."

Now it was my turn to drop my head, and as I slowly trudged my way back up to the bedroom, I started to cry. I sat up there for a good fifteen minutes, and after mulling through all the things that had taken place this week, I realised, that pandering to Jim's idea of showing me off, wasn't such a big deal. I mean, I'd worn short mini skirts in public with him, and see-through blouses, when they'd been the fashion.

I reasoned that my main concern was not what he wanted me to wear, but who he wanted to show me off to. And it wasn't Jim's fault that this particular group of men now presented a problem to me. It was mine, for allowing the situations this previous week to get out of control. And just as I was plucking up the courage to go down and tell Jim I'd agree to his wishes, he appeared at the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry love, I shouldn't have said the things I did, and if you really don't like the idea of showing off my latest creation, then I don't mind."

"No Jim, it's me who is being silly. I'll wear it if you want."

"The best way to settle any difference is to compromise. Will you wear it for me if we go to Thirsk? We can dine at Angelo's, and then go on to the Rama."

*(The Rama being the name of a nightclub.)

I stood up, and we kissed, "Thank you darling. And I will do my best to show your design off; I'll try to make it look sexy, without looking like a tramp."

"You always look sexy, and nobody could ever call you a tramp."

Again we kissed, and I said, "I love you."

So I spent the rest of the afternoon, getting myself ready, and around eight in the evening, the taxi arrived to take us to the restaurant. As we walked in, the table waiter took my coat, and as the coat came off revealing the new outfit, his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Err. Excuse me sir, but would you prefer me to find you a table in a secluded corner?"

We'd used this restaurant several times before, and Jim knew the waiters name, "It's ok Daria, it might look a bit daring, but you'll soon see a lot of ladies copying this style. We'd like to be seated somewhere central, I want people to see it."

So we were seated where everybody that came into the restaurant couldn't help but notice me, and boy was I getting some scowls from some of the female customers. But most of the men, just couldn't take their eyes off me.

We left about two hours later, and went on to the club. As I handed my coat over to the cloakroom girl, I did get some intense looks from the bouncers, but I guess, being a club, they were a lot more used to outrageous outfits. We danced until two in the morning, and I think I attracted the desired amount of attention.

And when we arrived home at around three in the morning, Jim was more than just slightly tiddley. And by the time I'd undressed, and slipped into bed, he was snoring away.

Saturday morning, I'd normally be up and about by eight, but with the late night, it was half nine when I wandered down stairs. I put the kettle on, and made some toast, and as was normal when Jim was home, I was wandering around in just my bedtime wear. Little brief panties and baby-doll see-through nightie.

And then there was a knock at the front door. I dashed to the stairs, with the intention of going up to get a house-coat. But as I'd just made two steps, Jim threw down the top wrap of the baby-doll. It was just as sheer as the actual nightie, but it wrapped around the shoulders, and came down a good six inches below the hem of the nightie. So it wasn't what you'd call a good cover, but it was better than just being in the nightie alone.

I called up, "I can't answer the door in this."

"Of course you can. You'll be showing less than you were last night."

I wrapped the top around my shoulders, went to the door, and half opened it, keeping myself hidden behind the door, with just my head peering around it. And there at the outer porch door, I could see it was Jack. He was holding the biggest bouquet of flowers you've ever seen. I had to step out from behind the door to open the outer door, and as he handed me the flowers, I said in a quiet voice, not wanting Jim to hear, "What are you doing here?"

His reply was if anything, especially loud, as if he wanted anyone who was in the house to hear him, "I've brought you some flowers to say thank you for the other night."

"Keep your voice down my husband is here. Go away; I don't want your flowers. Please go."

Jim called out, "WHO IS IT? WHAT DO THEY WANT?"

And Jack's voice went up another level, as he replied, "IT'S ONLY ME. MY NAME IS MR KERRY. YOUR WIFE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SHELTER US FROM THE STORM, AND I'VE JUST BROUGHT HER FLOWERS TO SAY THANK YOU."

Jim would obviously have heard at least most of that, so there was no way I could get Jack to leave now without Jim knowing he'd been.

I took the flowers, and angrily said, "You wait out there, I'll put these in water, and once I've explained to my husband what happened, I'll be back."

I turned around, but met Jim as he was entering the hall, and coming towards the front door, "Haven't you invited the man in?"

"Err no. I mean I was just going to put these in water, I don't think he has time to come in. Here, you put these in water for me, and I'll say goodbye to him."

"What on earth has got into you? You can't leave a man who's just brought you a big bouquet like that standing on the doorstep. You put your own flowers in water, and I'll go and let him in."

I could see arguing would only cause more suspicion, so I went to the kitchen, dropped the stems of the flowers into a bowl of water, and shot back upstairs to get some clothes on.

Unbeknown to me the conversation at the door went like this, "Hi, I'm Mr Theabold, Jill's husband. And you are?"

"Like I said sir, I'm Mr Kerry, Jack Kerry. And your good lady was good enough to help us out during last Monday's storm. We had car trouble, and called here to use the phone."

At this point Jack held out his right hand, in which he had a bottle of whisky.

"Well I'm sure the use of our phone doesn't merit a bouquet that size, and a bottle of whisky."

"Oh no, it was more than just using the phone, you see your phone lines were down as well, so."

Jim interrupted Jack, "Hold up a minute. We can't talk like this on the doorstep, haven't you got just a few minutes to come inside, you can then explain it all to me, and we could maybe offer you a drink or something."

"That would be nice. Thank you. But I've got my boys in the car."

He pointed to his car which was around to the side of the front yard, only just visible.

"Well bring them in as well; maybe they'll want a drink of squash or milk."

Jack turned and went to his car. And as Jim had rushed down, just pulling on a pair of jeans, and slipping his arms into a shirt, he now began to button it up, and tuck it into his jeans to make himself presentable.

When Jim saw the size of Jack's boys, he was taken aback. He'd expected two little lads, not two grown men. They might have been around the same age as Jim, but they were giants compared to him.

"Well Jack; come this way, we can sit in the snug. But we've only two chairs, I'll have to get a couple of chairs from the dining room for your boys. Sorry, when you said boys, I'd expected two youngsters; I was going to say they could sit on the floor."

"Don't go to any trouble, they'll sit where ever I tell them, and I'm sure your floor will be good enough for them."

"If you're sure?"

"Yes, they'll be ok."

So once in the snug, Jim took one arm chair, and Jack the other, and the boys squatted on the floor.

"Right sir, I'll tell you the full story. That storm was a blowing so hard, the wipers on the car weren't shifting a thing. And we hit this flood in the road, well we were out of the other side of it almost before we knew we'd hit it. But right then, the car slowed down, and the engine was bucking like a bronco. I knew it was about to stop altogether, and it was just then, we saw the lights of your house up on the hill. I took a chance and came up your drive, but before we reached your house, it died altogether. So we walked the last stretch, and then your good lady told."

At that point, I arrived in the room, now fully dressed, Jack continued, "Are Jill lass. I was just telling your husband about what happened last Monday night."

Jim said, "Call me Jim, and from what he's been saying, it sounds like it was one hell of a storm you had up here."

Then I interjected with, "It was. It was awful, thunder and lightening, and trees coming down everywhere."

Jim said, "Trees? I didn't notice any when I came home in the taxi yesterday."

Jack answered for me, "Like as not, they'd have cut them up and tidied up the cuttings by then. I was just telling Jim, our car broke down after we'd been through a flood, and it stopped in your private road. So when we arrived here, we were frozen to the bone, and wringing wet."

I interjected, "Yes they were."

"So as I said before, your phone line was down, so your good lady invited us in, and we sheltered from the storm in front of this fire. Mind you, it was well stoked up on Monday night. And this whisky is to replace your whisky, I'm sorry to say, we drank yours in an attempt to thaw out the inner body.

Jim asked, "So how long did the storm last?"

"It bated around two in the morning, and that's when we left. We took refuge in a barn a few miles down the road, and come daylight, we got someone out here to get the car going. Wouldn't you just know, it started up as soon as he turned the key. Water in the electrics, and the warmth of the engine overnight had dried it out. Or so he reckoned; and touch wood, it hasn't missed a beat since. So you see, your little lady did us proud, and we just wanted to say thank you."

Jim replied, "Well it was very good of you, and thanks for replacing the whisky, but it really wasn't necessary. Now Jill can offer you hospitality if you want a drink or something to eat. And I hope you won't think me rude, but I've arranged to meet someone at ten this morning to go shooting, and it looks like I'll be late as it is."

He then looked at me, "So I hope you don't mind if I just leave you to it?"

Jack spoke up, "We won't mind a bit, you're a lucky man to be able to afford that hobby. I used to shoot, but it's too expensive these days."

"Well I've got a spare gun; in fact I'd have enough for you and your boys."

"I couldn't impose."

"No imposition, just say; it's time I'm short of, and if you want to come, it won't be a problem."

"Well you're a real gent. The boys won't shoot, they've never used guns, but we've all got boots and jackets with us in the car. They could just follow on and watch."

"Ok, you get your boots, and I'll get myself kitted-up, and meet you outside. I'll bring field glasses for the boys, they can spot for us."

So Jim disappeared, and as soon as he was out of earshot, I said, "Thank you for not telling Jim you'd spent all night here."

"I just thought he might not understand, and the bit about the car was in case that local you mentioned tells him about it being here the next morning."

"I see, good thinking. Now you'd all better go and get your boots and jackets, he'll be down soon."

So as soon as Jim was ready, he said, "Bye won't be long."

And off they went; Jim, Jack, and his two boys. I got busy with housework, and I hadn't expected to see them for at least six hours. In fact, sometimes, they find their way to a pub in the next valley, and it's gone midnight before Jim comes rolling home.

But an hour after they'd left, the back door to the diner flew open with a bang, and then rushing into the kitchen came Kenneth. He grabbed me, and pulled the front of my blouse open, and buried his head into my breasts, as he held me tightly to himself, he was sobbing wildly.

As he clung onto me like a frightened child, I asked softly, "Kenneth dear, what's wrong? Come on Kenneth, tell me what's happened?"

Then I heard someone closing the diner door, and Tom appeared at the end of the kitchen.

I looked towards Tom as I asked, "What's happened? What frightened him?"

"It was the guns. We were both looking through the binoculars, watching some rabbits playing, when your husband fired his gun. It hit a rabbit, and it bowled it over and over. Kenneth just took flight; he was crying his eyes out. Dad told me to follow him and make sure he was ok."

"He's still crying now, it must have really upset him, he hasn't stopped shaking."

"You need to let him fuck you, that'll calm him down."

"I might have known you'd say that. I don't think he needs anything of the sort. All he wants is a cuddle until he calms down naturally."

Kenneth's head lifted from my bust, and he looked at me through his tears, "I need a fuck."

"Oh no. Look boys, you can't do that again. My husband is home now."

Kenneth again spoke, "He's not. He's out in the fields with dad."

Tom added, "They'll be up on the hills for hours yet, they were talking about going down into those woods, and they're a good five miles further on."

"Its not how long he'll be, its just he's back home, and anyway, I told you last time, that was the finish. I'm not doing it again. Now come into the snug, and we'll wait for them to come home."

Kenneth scooped me up in his arms, but instead of taking me into the snug, he walked down the hall towards the stairs.

"Oh no Kenneth. Please put me down."

And I carried on with my pleas, and protests, but it was all in vain. He carried me to my bedroom, and gently, sat me on my bed.

And then as Tom had followed us, they both began to strip.

"Boys please. I'm not going to let you."

Tom spoke, "Just get yourself undressed, if we have to take your clothes off for you, some of then might get ripped."

"I won't let you."

As he lowered his trousers and underpants in one movement, uncovering his rampant cock, he said, "You know we'll have you one way or the other, so why not just make it easy for yourself."

I was still pleading, but neither of them took a blind bit of notice, and then as they were now both completely naked, Tom said, "Ok Jill, either you take them off, or we will. What's it going to be?"

I shook my head, "No boys. Please, I'm begging you."

"Ok Kenneth, you go that side, but try not to hurt her."

So as Kenneth went one side of the bed, Tom went the other. They took hold, and it was obvious I wasn't a match for their strength, so I just let them undress me. Once all my clothes were gone, Kenneth lay down on his side of me, and Tom the other. And then it was the same approach they'd used last Monday night. Tom began with kissing, whilst Kenneth was suckling on my breasts. And like Monday, and even in the absence of alcohol, I began to respond to the kissing, and before long, Tom had moved down to a position in between my legs, where he substituted for the stimulation Jack had provided on that last occasion.

But to my surprise, as Tom's lips left mine, Kenneth replaced him, and whilst he kissed, his hands kept my nipples hard. I can't imagine we'd been up in the bedroom for more than fifteen minutes before Tom mounted me, and even though the memories of their last fucking sessions were still fresh in my mind, it surpassed any of my recollections. If I say it outshone the love-making yesterday with my Jim by a factor of ten, then that would be praise beyond its worth for Jim's love-making.

Its pointless describing in detail the whole event, as it very much followed my previous encounters with them. They again took turns, and each time they cum inside me, my body went into a spasmic orgasm. How many times each of them would have been capable of repeatedly fucking me, I don't know.

As during Tom's third trip to the bed, Kenneth called out, "They're coming."

I heard the words, but that was all they were; the meaning eluded me, as I basked in the euphoria of the sex. Tom obviously heard and understood the warning, and he asked, "How near are they?"

"Three fields away, that field with the big split oak."

"That's ok then, I've got plenty of time to finish this fuck. But you might as well get dressed; you'll not get another one in before they arrive."

As I say, I heard words being spoken, but I was on another planet. And as my pussy sensed his climax building, it prepared another orgasm. When I came to my senses, they were both dressed, and Tom was using my underwear to wipe the tops of my legs.

"Ah you're back with us, you'd better get a move on, they're only one field away."

"What?"

"Dad and your husband; on their way back, they'll be here soon."

It took a few seconds, and then the penny dropped, and as I bounced to my feet I screamed out, "Oh my god, get out quick. You wait downstairs while I get dressed."

I rushed around like a blue arsed fly, first getting myself cleaned up, and then dressed. And then after a quick look out of the window, I pulled the wet stained sheet from the bed, and replaced it with a clean one; hiding the cum soaked sheet in the bottom of the laundry basket. So looking presentable again, I dashed down to join the boys in the snug.

The rushing around had been unnecessary, as we had to wait at least five minutes before we heard the diner door open. It was only a few seconds before Jim walked into the snug, shotgun in one hand, and a dead hare hanging by its back legs in the other.

When Kenneth saw the hare, he took fright! He'd been sitting in one chair, Tom in the other and I'd been stood next to the dresser. Kenneth leapt to his feet, and with a childish whining, he dived across to where I stood. He pulled at my blouse, popping several buttons and then buried his head into my bust. His arms clinging around me, as he'd done earlier when he'd burst into the house.

Jim was furious, and as he dropped the hare, he pointed his shot gun, and shouted out, "WHAT THE FUCKS HE THINK HE'S DOING. TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE."

Jack stepped up to Jim, "Please put the gun down sir. The lad doesn't mean anything by it, he's just scared."

"If he doesn't get off my wife, I'll give him cause to be scared. I'll blow his fucking head off."

Well if I'd thought it was scary last Monday, when Tom attacked Jack, then that was kid's stuff compared with the next few minutes. All hell was let loose, as Tom flew from his chair and grabbed the gun. And then as he stood in between Jim and Kenneth who was still holding onto me; holding the gun by the end of the barrel, he proceeded to violently crash it into the stone floor.

I was petrified that it would go off, and blow Tom to kingdom-come. (I found out later, it wasn't loaded.) Jim was blocked from reaching Kenneth, and powerless to stop Tom as his expensive gun was thrashed until the wooden stock shattered.

123456...9