Dream Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,142 Followers

But then, it got worse.

Jim said, "You fucking moron, you'll pay for that my lad."

Tom turned to face Jim, and after a second or two of pause, he took a hold of Jim, turned him around, and after picking up the damaged gun barrel, he threaded it into the baggy sleeve of Jim's hunting jacket. Jim was struggling, but Tom had no problem restraining him, whilst at the same time threading him onto the barrel of his own gun. Jim was screaming and shouting abuse, while Tom carried on totally unconcerned. Jack stood there silently looking on, and Kenneth clung to me, head still buried into my bust.

The gun was now threaded across Jim's back, and through each sleeve, and Tom was looking around the walls of the room. And then carrying Jim with just one hand holding the gun in the centre of Jim's back, he took him to where Jim had a stag's head hung on the wall. He lifted the head off, and hung Jim up there instead.

Jim was still screaming abuse, but now he just hung there, his legs kicking and flailing around, he looked so helpless. I thought, well at least now he will know why I couldn't thwart these boys. I was obviously feeling sorry for Jim, but I thought that now he was restrained, things might calm down. I was wrong!

Tom came over to where I stood, and said, "Kenneth."

As Kenneth lifted his head Tom continued, "Let her go, he won't hurt you now. You can have another cuddle when I've done with her."

Then pointing to one of the arm chairs as he looked at me, he said, "Get over there."

Kenneth let go of me, but I stood there still petrified, "Come-on, or do you want me to drag you over there?"

Jack spoke, "Tom lad. That's enough. Let's just go."

"Shut up. He needs teaching a lesson. Thinks he can bully our Kenneth. We're gonna show him he's not so fucking big when he hasn't got his fucking gun."

"Please lad. You've taught him a lesson already, let it go."

I was by now, over by the chair, stood holding onto the chair back, with my knees knocking together. But Jim was still screaming his abuse and making threats. Tom came across and although talking to me, he was looking and pointing at Jim as he said, "Tell him to say sorry to our Kenneth."

I just knew that there was no way, Jim would apologize, but I knew from Tom's look, I'd have to try.

"Jim. Jim please listen."

Jim's face was a blazoned furry as he snapped at me, "Don't you dare ask me to say sorry to him. This is my fucking house. You're my wife. And that was my fucking gun. A gun that cost me nearly two grand. If he doesn't lift me down now, I'll fucking kill him."

Tom looked at me, and calmly said, "Will you take your own clothes off? Or do I have to strip you?"

Jim obviously heard, and I begged him again, "Please Jim, say sorry for my sake."

"He won't dare touch you."

Tom said in a whisper, "I'm sorry, but please don't try to stop me."

Jim obviously hadn't heard what was said, but must have known something was said by the way Tom's mouth came close to my ear.

"What's he saying?"

"He said this is your fault. Please Jim; tell Kenneth you didn't mean it."

"And if I do, will they go?"

I looked at Tom as I begged, "Please Tom. If he says sorry to Kenneth; will you go?"

Tom beckoned Kenneth to his side, "Are you ok to go now?"

"I want another cuddle."

Tom looked at Jim, who'd been silent for the last few seconds, "If you say sorry, and then let Kenneth have his cuddle; then we'll leave."

"If by cuddle you mean stick his face into her tits again, then you can go fuck yourselves."

I pleaded, "Please Jim, he doesn't mean anything by it. It's just a comforter."

"Fuck him; he isn't going to get his comfort from my wife's tits."

Tom took hold of the first button on my blouse, and Jim again started his tirade. I didn't fight, and in no time, Tom was lowering my knickers, leaving me naked.

Then he said, "Bend over the arm."

I pleaded, "Please Tom, don't do this."

Jim called, "You're wasting your breath, he's an animal."

Tom gently put his big hand in between my shoulder-blades, and turned me around so I now faced the chair arm, with my back towards Jim. And then he eased me over the arm, putting my head into the seat. As he took his hand away, I began to return to a standing position. But his hand again made contact, and down I went. Then he whispered in my ear, "If you move again we'll hold you."

But as he took his hand away, I again rose.

I didn't get far before his hand again pushed me back down, "Kenneth, come and hold her head down."

Seconds later, hands were on the back of my head. And if I'm honest, this was such a relief. Now I could feign a feeble resistance, instead of having to cooperate. Because I knew if I'd cooperated, Jim would think me a slut.

As Tom parted my legs, and his tongue began to work my pussy, I heard Jim say, "You filthy bastard. You're no better than a fairground dog."

And I realised, it was more the act of licking pussy that offended Jim, than the fact someone was pleasuring his wife. In fact, I'll bet he didn't realise the amount of pleasure this was generating. Well after a couple of minutes, I was oblivious to everything accept the pleasure. Nobody was holding me, and as Tom eased his monster cock up inside me, I heaved back onto it. He fucked hard, and I again cum wildly. He then pulled out, leaving my pussy gaping wide open, dripping wet and facing Jim.

As I said, I'd been oblivious from a few minutes into the event, but apparently, Jim had ceased his tirade the minute Tom dropped his trousers, and he'd seen the size of the rampant monster cock. And he'd kept silent, I guess in disbelief, all through the fuck. But as Tom moved away, and I'd lay there, pussy pouting and oozing gunge, while my hips made the odd spasmodic jerk, he'd started again.

But this time, through tears, "You bastard, look what you've done to her. Jill, are you alright. Jill please talk to me."

Jack tried to calm him, "She's ok lad. Just give her time to come down."

"Come down! If she's hurt, I'll hunt you dogs down, and I'll fucking swing for you."

Just at that moment I came back to the present, and I heard Jack say to Jim, "No need to go over the top lad. She's out of it. And we don't give a fuck. And it's obvious from your bulging pants, you're gonna be wanking over our Tom's fuck for weeks to come. Same as she'll be thinking about his cock every time you fuck her, and wishing you'd been closer to the front of the queue."

Jim responded with, "Fuck you."

And then as I began to lift my head and Jim noticed, "Jill love, are you alright?"

I might have come out of the trance, but I wasn't thinking straight. I turned my head, and looked back at Jim hanging like Christ on the cross. And through the biggest silly sweat soaked grin, I said, "Oh Jim. There you are, wasn't that something?"

"Jill! For fucks sake, what's got into you?"

By now, Kenneth was naked, and as Jim saw him approaching me, "Jill get up quickly. The other one is coming."

I turned around the other way, and as I saw Kenneth coming, I put my head back down into the chair. Seconds later he was pumping deep into me. And so for the next fifteen or twenty minutes I was again transported to paradise. When I came out of my dream sequence, for that is what this felt like, Jim was tearfully brushing my hair from my sweat soaked face, as he knelt alongside the chair I was still lying sprawled over.

"Jill darling. Oh my god. Those fucking animals won't get away with it. I've phoned 9 9 9 (911 in USA))." At first, it washed over me, and the mention of police, just made me think of Adam; and of course, the sexual activity that had taken place with him. But then all of a sudden, as Jim talked away about getting his retribution, I realised what he was saying, 999 was the police emergency number, and this would bring outside police into it. And I knew what this would mean. Panic struck me!

"No Jim, tell me you haven't rung 9 9 9."

"Of course I have. You don't think I'm going to let them get away with that."

"Please Jim no."

"Don't you worry, this doesn't in any way reflect on you. And when they get those animals, I hope they'll lock them up and throw the key away."

I now started to cry, and Jim did his best to comfort me. But I was crying, knowing that if those men were brought to justice, everything would come out. I could see a jury hearing the evidence would more than likely say I hadn't actually been raped those previous times. So I could imagine, I'd go through hell, nobody would get prosecuted, and my marriage to Jim would be over. But now Jim had set the wheels in motion, there was nothing I could do to put the brakes on.

Dejected and feeling sorry for myself, I said, "I think I'll go and take a bath, I feel dreadful."

"I'm sorry love, but that is one thing you can't do. I know I've only ever seen it on TV and films, but I'm sure you need to wait until the police have seen you."

Then looking all embarrassed, he continued, "You know, to see the evidence."

I dropped my head, and the tears again started, this time, knowing I'd have even more men poking around and prodding inside me. And for what?

So we waited, and it must have been a good half an hour, but considering the distances involved, I guess I couldn't have expected a quicker response.

As soon as we heard the car, Jim got to his feet and rushed out to let them in. And as soon as I heard the voices, I recognised Adam's voice. And from what I could hear, he was on his own. As he came in with Jim, this was confirmed.

Adam asked, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok. A little shaken, but I'm ok."

"Don't listen to her constable Yardley, they were like animals. And I don't just mean the way they behaved. I mean, they were freaks of nature, both of them. They were built like horses. They've probably ruined her for life. I've already been onto someone in London, and they're going to sort out the best gynaecologist in this area, and get him to call as soon as possible."

"All in good time. But even if he arrives before my back-up, you do realise, he won't be allowed to see her until we've made our examination."

"Yes, I guess so."

"So do you want to tell me how it happened?"

Jim began to recall the event, but every now and then, I just had to but in. As the way Jim told it, the boys were just hell bent on molesting me, and then rape. But I thought it only fair to show it in its true light, as one frightened little boy seeking comfort, and an elder brother, loosing control during an attempt to protect his more vulnerable sibling.

Jim didn't like my interjections, and although he didn't actually say so, the black looks he gave me, let me know he was angry with me.

Adam had been writing everything down, and consequently, this made the telling of the tale even longer. And just as we'd about reached the end, we heard another car.

"Ah, that'll be Stuart and the vicar."

"The vicar?"

"I'll explain in a minute sir. I'll just go and let them in."

Adam got to his feet, and went out to let them both in.

As Jim saw Stuart, and recognised him as the man from the grocer's store, he said, "What in god's name is he doing here?"

Adam then went on to explain to us, about Stuart being his local back-up, and the vicar being a prominent citizen, and an independent witness. And the need for both of them, if I required a local examination.

I, of course, knew all this as he'd explained it the other day; but Jim didn't know about that.

After Adam had finished explaining, Jim said, "Oh no. I don't like any of this. Let's just get Jill wrapped up and take her in to Thirsk, I want this done properly."

"No Jim, I don't want to go to the police station."

"Well in that case, they can send someone out here."

"That's what they have done sir. I'm the man they've sent, I'm fully trained to do this, and Stuart has assisted me before in one of these cases."

"What, you've had rapes in the area before?"

"I'm sorry sir, I can't go into details, but we have had a previous occasion to examine a lady in this area, but in the event, she decided not to take it any further. But never the less, the point is, if your wife wants to be examined locally, we are qualified to undertake such an examination."

"Wait a minute, I've got a top man coming, and he comes highly recommended from a man in Harley Street. He can do it."

"He can do what ever you want, once we've examined her. But until she's either been to the station, or we've completed our examination, your wife is in police custody as evidence pertinent to a prosecution. And as such, even if the top doctor in the land wanted to examine her, he wouldn't be allowed."

"Please Jim, let them get it over with, so I can get myself cleaned up."

"Ok, if that's what you want, but I'm not happy about this. I'm going to take legal advice when I get back to London. Don't think you've heard the last of this."

I looked at Adam, "Where do you want me?"

"It's up to you, but I'd guess your bedroom would be the most convenient."

So as Jim was about to help me to my feet, I stood up unaided, "Its ok Jim, I can manage. I'm not hurt."

"But."

"Please Jim. I'm ok."

"I'll come up with you while they examine you."

I looked at Adam, and my unspoken question was, can I trust you to behave if we go up there alone. But whether he knew that was what my look meant, I have no idea. But as I got a warm smile, not a dirty lecherous grin, his concerned expression led me to believe I could trust him.

"No Jim, you stop down here and try to clean up this mess. They won't take long."

"But Jill."

"No Jim. It's embarrassing enough having to be examined by these men. But to know you're watching as well; it just makes it more so. Please let me do this alone."

Once in the bedroom, with the door closed, I said, "Look, there is no need for you to examine me. You must have got all the dirty pictures you wanted the other day. And there is no way; I'm going to let you. You know, have sex like you did then. Not with Jim downstairs."

Adam spoke, "So what are you saying?"

"Just that, we sit up here for five minutes, then we go down and you tell Jim you've done the examination."

"And when we pull these men in, and it goes to court, what about the evidence?"

"It won't go to court. We're not going to take it any further."

"I guessed as much, these were the three strangers you spent the night with last Monday, and you don't want hubby to know."

I blushed, "I can't let him find out. Please. You've got to help me."

"But I told you last time, let them get away with it, and they'll be back. Unless you let me sort them you'll never be rid of them."

"It's not like that. They only came to replace my husband's whisky and give me flowers. It was Jim who sparked this lot off. Him and his stupid guns, he thinks he some kind of lord of the manor."

"You're fooling yourself. Hubby wasn't here last time, and they fucked you then."

"That was different."

"Yeh. Last time they spent all night fucking you."

"Look; I don't want to talk about it. Let's go down now."

"No way, you've got to be examined and photographed."

"But I told you, we're not going to take it any further."

"That's not what your husband says."

"I'll talk him around."

"And if you don't, I lose my job, and all three of us go to prison."

"It won't come to that."

"I know it won't; because we're gonna do this examination by the book."

I could see it was no use talking, so I said, "Ok, let's get it over with. Do you want me on my back on the bed?"

Stuart spoke, "If I had my way, I'd have you face down and fuck your arse again."

"Ok Stuart, let's keep this one official. Come on then Jill on the bed, knees up, and spread it nice and wide, so the vicar can get some close-ups."

So up I got, and I opened up wide, and in came the vicar. After he'd taken a few pictures, in came Adam, and with just one finger, he opened my pussy, and after stirring around a little, removed it, covered in white cum. He then held his finger out, so the vicar could take a picture.

As the vicar took the picture, Adam said, "Ok Stuart."

Stuart came across, but after he'd worked his finger in and around, he then stroked his finger end across the hole in my bottom.

It was so embarrassing; I felt my bottom pucker, and his finger end dipped inside. "Did you see that? I told you she loves an arse fucking."

Adam snapped, "Not now Stuart. Let's just get this over with."

"Spoil sport. She didn't complain."

It was as if I didn't exist, they were talking about me as if I wasn't in the room.

So I said angrily, "And who is she, the cat's mother? I'm in the room you know, and I don't like you touching my bottom."

Adam said, "Ok Jill, you can get up now, and then when we go down, you can take that bath, if you want."

And as I stood up, he held out a dressing-gown for me.

I was about to walk to the door, but Adam said, "Before you go down, I think it would be wise to discus something."

"What?"

"It you want your husband to drop this case, you'll have more chance of success if we back you up."

"Oh would you, I'd be so grateful."

"Well yes, that was what I was hoping you'd say. But how grateful is so grateful?"

My feelings of gratitude soon vanished, "What are you saying? You'll only help me, if I do something for you?"

"It's the country way. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

"And let me guess what you want. Would it be sex?"

"If I take up the official line, telling him he's duty bound to see them locked-up. And men not pursued always return and re-offend. I don't think you'll get him to drop it. But on the other hand, I could tell him a few horror stories about the press printing all the lurid details, and then a few false facts saying seven out of ten men get off on a technicality. It's your call. Is sex with us so bad?"

"If I agree, it will be just once. And I never want it brought up again."

"It's a deal. We'll arrange to come and see you during the week while hubby is in London."

"Ok, but you have to be convincing, I don't want this making official. Oh, and there's one more thing you can do for me."

"What?"

"Not you. Him."

I was pointing at the vicar, and the tone of my voice as I'd said him, even surprised me. I'd never have imagined myself talking down to a man of the cloth in such a scornful manner.

The vicar looked sheepish, as he asked, "What is it my dear?"

"Tomorrow morning in church, I want your sermon to reflect heavily on the virtues of married life, children, and husbands being faithful."

"But my child, I started writing my sermon on Thursday, and being here is delaying my final preparation. I'm going to be hard pushed to make a good job of it as it is."

"Well it's up to you. If your sermon doesn't make my Jim come home and ask if I want to start a family, then there's no way you are getting into bed with me next week."

"But you don't understand the time involved."

Stuart chipped in, "There's only us here rev, you don't need to convince us how hard you work. If you want a hand, I'll come around and help you, I was always good at English at school, and I know my bible. Come to think of it, I should have taken up your game, working one day a week would suit me."

"It's not that easy my boy."

"Don't talk rot; we'll have it done in half an hour."

"You're so mistaken; there are so many things to consider when choosing a passage to read, and then what to say about it."

"Look rev, no sermon, and its no fuck for you. I mean it's no skin off my nose; she hasn't said we won't get our fuck. So do you want my help or not."

"Oh well I think maybe just this once, but I never want any of my parishioners to know you were involved."

Stuart looked at me and winked, "He's scared they'll vote me in as vicar."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,142 Followers
1...34567...9