Dream Crusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

Barb tensed up as she felt the two fingers start to stretch her out. It was if nothing larger than a finger or two had been in her pussy in years and it felt oh so good as she was nearing her next orgasm.

I eased my fingers out of her pussy, much to Barbs dismay, and put a glob of spit on each as I shoved one up her pussy and the other up her ass.

Barb exploded with a huge orgasm as she raised and lowered her body onto my fingers.

"Oh God, oh my God" is all she could get out as she gripped the headboard for support.

With my fingers busy I moved my tongue back to her clit, licked it a few times and then started sucking it like a small nipple.

Barb's pussy clamped onto my fingers as he spasms kept going on and on like waves crashing on the shore. For a moment or two, thought she was going to pass out. After what seemed like twenty minutes, I let her come down as she rolled over next to me breathing like a beached whale gasping for air.

"Wow," she said as we lay there. She rolled over onto her side and moved up to my face. She licked my lips and then kissed me again.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to handle you when you're a hundred percent recovered. You put me over the top with just your tongue, I'm not sure what you'll end up doing when we actually do the big nasty?" she said with a laugh. "But I can't wait to find out."

With that we rested for the night and just kissed and cuddled. Barb picked up Tammy the following morning.

"Well?" my mom asked as we came through the door as they all sat in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Let's just say everything works," Barb said with a smirk.

"Way too much information for me," my dad said as he headed back to the bedroom.

We settled on a small wedding with about fifty guests one month later, neither one of us wanted to wait. We went on a seven-day cruise for our honeymoon where we really got to try out my repaired tool. After the third day Barb said that if we didn't leave the cabin she'd never be able to walk again. We came back refreshed and more in love.

Kim had the baby and the tests proved that Don was the father, so he was the one that got stuck with child support. Kim's dad was so ashamed by what Kim and Don had put him through, he saw to it that they both were fired from their jobs because of the moral clause in their contracts. So much for forgive and forget.

Kim still lives at home and works in a small law office in town. Barb and I still see her every once in a while but she always ignores us. She sent me a letter two weeks after the big blowup explaining that she only went to bed with Don twice. And that she really thought it was my child. She asked me to forgive her and that she hoped I was happy.

And I was...

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers