Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CANDY! Hey, I have been looking for you. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to mine for some cones." Totally shocked at how easy this was I mumble a yes and jump in the Maxi taxi with him and a few mates. The only two seats left are up the back He offers me a seat and I warn myself to be cool as he sits down beside me. I feel the warmth of his leg next to mine. I can smell his cologne the scent is driving me wild as he unexpectedly puts a hand on my knee. I freeze thinking that surely this is one of those friendly type touches. Although I mentally urge him to reach further up my skirt. I notice he keeps talking to the boys in the taxi not even glancing in my direction. As if he heard my thoughts I feel his hands creeping up my leg until they are touching my underwear. I try to keep a straight face like him and stifle the urge to moan with pleasure. Pulling my knickers to the side he finds my clit ring and smiles. This is the only change in his expression I see as he continues to look at his friends and chat. The fact he is trying to keep it a secret excites me even more as I feel him slowly rub my clit gently but firmly. I hold my breath, finding it very hard to be quiet when the boy of my dreams is not only playing with me but fulfilling one of my biggest fantasies of being fingered in a taxi unnoticed.

All of a sudden we stop and David whips his hand out like nothing has happened. We are outside David's house, we all chuck in for the fare & I follow the rest inside trying hard to look sweet and innocent when the thoughts running through my head far from it. I sit with the rest of the group in the lounge room and David carry's on like nothing has happened. My head is swimming with confusion. Is this going to lead to sex? Why is David and I here and not in his bedroom? Where is this supposed girlfriend? Did she even exist? Did his friend's see what was happening? I ask David where the toilet is, wanting to try and clear my muddled drunken thoughts.

"I'll show you Candy," he replies, standing up from his seat and leading me out. I wait for him to grab me and throw me in his room but he just walks me to the hall and points to a door. "That's the one right there," he says. I curse him in my head for not slamming me against the wall in a fit of passion (like I wanted him too) and just smile politely. Walking off in the direction of the toilet he grabs my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "and the one to the left is my room meet me there in 20 mins". He turns and walks away; I do a little jump of joy. For about an instant I think about his supposed girlfriend then forget about her. I message my friends to tell them I've left then fix myself in the bathroom making sure I still look incredibly hot. The anticipation starts to get unbearable and I decide to surprise him instead.

I open the door to his room and sneak in. I pull back the sheets and stop cold... I see the back of a girl with an incredible ass already lying in the bed. "FUCK!!" I think to myself. Is that why he said 20 mins so he could get rid of the girlfriend? I stare in horror just as the girl rolls over. Astonishingly I find myself staring down at the milky white skin, blonde ringlets and deep eyes of a Vampress named Lucy. She smiles sleepily at me and purrs,

"I see David has chosen very well tonight."

"What?" She giggles as I stare dumfounded at her not sure how to react.

"You see sometimes David brings home girls for us both to play with and tonight he has chosen incredibly well." Just then, David walked in behind me and took off his shirt.

"Candy I would like you to meet my girlfriend Lucinda, Lucinda this is Candy, and now I think you two girls should kiss."

To Be Continued

12