Dream Date!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex held her body, enjoying Elli's kissing and her body on him. "I know you did and that you left that story about incest on my laptop. It didn't just pop up on its own!" he replied and her face turned red. "I'm glad you did." Alex said as his cock rested deep into Elli's wet pussy and he wanted her bad.

Elli loved his warm hug and his stiff cock rubbing her pussy. "I want to fuck you now, but I'd really enjoy making love to you later and try to take our time," she smiled, kissed him again and something happened while she was humping him. "Oh Alex!" Elli cried when his inflated cock-head pierced her excited pussy and it slid inside her.

He grabbed her meaty ass and tried to thrust his hips up. "Elli, oh Elli!" Alex moaned as their eyes found each other's and neither one of them moved. His head was just inside her and Elli's insides were on fire. "You're so hot and so tight!" Alex moaned, as her insides squeezed and hugged his big cock-head.

She held his shoulders, his head stretched her wide and Elli was afraid to move. If she did, she would ram his massive cock to her center and the playing they were enjoying so much would be over. "Your sooo big!" she moaned back to him and leaned in for a kiss. "If we do this, I want nothing to change between us, ok?" Elli purred, kissed him and she thought about all they'd been through since their parents died. Elli raised him from the time he was eight and she was always there for Alex. She slowly sat down, enjoying his long and thick cock filling her so full. "Oh God, hold me, hold me!" she whimpered, fell on his chest and Elli sobbed. His cock filled her completely full and it sank to her core.

He held Elli, trying to comfort her and enjoy his cock being balls deep in the only person he ever loved. "Don't cry, this is...awesome!" Alex moaned as he hugged and caressed her back, trying anything to get her back into a good mood and they could have fun. "Come on babe, stop and catch your breath," he said and Elli shook her head no.

"No, I'm ok and I'm going to make love to my man!" she said wiping her eyes and giving him a smile. "I'm sorry, but it's just the 'mother' in me coming out and I started thinking about all we've been through since mom and dad died." Elli said as he wiped her eyes and gave her a soft kiss.

He held her, his cock still deep inside Elli and Alex smiled. "It was tough at times, but we made it without killing each other and once we started getting along...it was nice and remember when I'd slip and call you...mom?" he said and the last line just slipped out.

She heard him and how could she forget something so sweet. Her little brother loved her so much, he would call her mom and it always put Elli in a good mood. "Yes you silly, how could I ever forget that? It always made me feel so...special and that you loved me enough to call me mom," she smiled, gave him a kiss and Elli squeezed her pussy. "Mmmm, I bet that felt good!" Elli teased, knowing that her muscles were the tight and would make him moan with pleasure.

He smiled to her, thinking about what Elli just said and she squeezed him. "Oh mom...that was amazing!" Alex moaned, she squeezed more and he saw that it was turning her on just as much. "Oh hell yeah! Go mom and have fun!" he moaned, grabbed her ass and squeezed as hard as he could.

She loved him calling her mom, it sent a warm spark to her pussy and Elli wasn't going to last long. "Oh Alex, that was so nasty and dirty too, but it was sooo fucking hot!" she moaned into his mouth, as they kissed and held each other. His big cock filled her so full, Elli was almost afraid to move and it seemed as if he was growing more. "You're fucking your big sister and calling me...mom!" Elli whimpered, pushed down more and ground her hips into his, enjoying the fullness that his cock was giving her and it went so deep.

He held this beautiful woman, savoring her tightness and the wetness pouring from her body. "You were always my...mom and you always will be." Alex whispered to her, as they stared into each other's eyes and he pushed his hips up. "Oh shit, Elli...that was nice!" he grunted and shoved up again.

She smiled at his sweet words and he thrust his cock up. "Ahhh Alex, yes, yes!" Elli cried out and lifted her meaty ass up, giving him a better angle to push. He moved faster, driving his hard cock in and out of her. "Fuck me, fuck mommy's pussy, baby! Fuck mommy good!" smiled said with a motherly voice, lifted her ass more and Alex drove in harder. "Oh yes, that's mommy's good, little boy! Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy good and hard!" she cried out as he used her pussy and he started sucking the side of her tender neck.

Elli lifted her ass; he took advantage and started thrusting up into her tight pussy. "Yeah mom, take this big cock! I'm going to love you day and night...mom!" he moaned to Elli, turned to her neck and he had to give her a big hickey. He sucked her neck, knowing that her tender white flesh would mark so easy and she would be marked as his. Her pussy squeezed him so tight and her wetness was out of this world. "I'm going to...cum soon! I'm going to cum in you...mommy!" he moaned into Elli's mouth, as he looked into her beautiful eyes and he was finished.

She moved her hips in time with his thrusting cock and it was pure heaven. "Yeah baby, fuck mommy! Fuck mommy!" she moaned as his words filled her ears and Elli felt his cock jump. "Ahhh yeah, cum in...mommy! Oh, fuck...Alex! Alex!" Elli screamed when his hot load shot in the back of her inflamed pussy and she came with him. "I love you, Alex! I love you!" she whimpered and kept moving her hips with his thrusting.

His cock started squirting deep into Elli and she went fucking wild on top of him. "Go baby, cum with...me!" he grunted, grabbed her big ass and squeezed it hard. "Cum with me...mom! Please, mom!" he moaned in her ear and Elli moved faster, while grinding her pussy against him.

Later, they were holding each other and kissing. "I know it's a little late to ask this, but are you on the pill?" Alex asked, as he caressed Elli's face and she frowned at him.

"Sweetheart, don't you remember when I got hit by that car and what it did to me?"

He thought and it quickly came to mind. How could he forget the day she was ran over by a car and the handlebar of the bike went through her stomach, taking away her womb and any chance of ever having a baby. "Oh shit, I forgot. I'm sorry." Alex said and kissed her.

"I hate the fact that if I ever wanted to have a baby I can't, but...it does mean that I can fuck my handsome brother to death and not have to worry!" Elli giggled and pulled Alex between her long, thick legs. "So...start fucking, mister!" she teased and slapped his ass.

"My pleasure, mommy!" he laughed and started fucking her.