All Comments on 'Dream Love Fulfilled'

by Ecstasy_Unlimited

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Chile PeelerChile Peelerover 15 years ago
Amazing series.

Very well written I thought, great detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Like...

...Stupidity_Unlimited!

It never ceases to amuse me that so many writer wannabes seem to think they've got what it takes to compose even a decent piece of erotica, and this one is no exception.

Inane, at best; ridiculous at worst.

One suggestion? Leave writing to WRITERS!

mBrowmBrowover 15 years ago
Quite Nice!

This series is very nice, quite risque, forbidden, adventurous and erotic. Though not perfect, most of the writing is fairly well done. Somebody (AitS) might ease up the criticism, as I have seen much worse writing on this board that did not draw such aggressive put-downs. Notice that most comments on "Dream Love" have been quite positive and I agree with them.

Scotty209Scotty209over 15 years ago
HOT

Damn but this story was HOT... I just love a hot fuck story being told by a women with a hot sexy mouth. Love it with a hot mature woman fucks both of the young ones into the mattress. My only problem was in trying to read with only one hand.

I will be reading more of your work.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

This is a fantastic story. I hope you haven't let that ass Anonymous in The South stop you from writing more stories like this one. I hope to read more of your stories soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous