Dream Love Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she comes, Kristin screams, "YES! OH MOM! NICK! GOD I'M COMING SO FUCKING HARD! SO GOOD! LOVE YOUR CUM COVERING ME! LOVE YOU BOTH! AHH!"

Watching my daughter climax, I find I'm on the verge myself; only a few more flicks of my finger will cause me to lose control. But as badly as I want to consummate this lovely moment, I have an even better idea; one that will surely further inflame my wanton children past the point I'd woefully underestimated only minutes ago!

I drop to my knees before Kristin; she is still in the electric throes of her orgasm. Placing my hands on her thighs, I lean forward and begin to lick my son's ejaculate from her silken, hot skin: long, laving licks, savoring every drop of his precious seed as I wipe it with my tongue from her breasts, her tummy, her inner thighs before swallowing.

The effect of my little display on my children is galvanizing. Even coming down from her frenzied climax and her pee flood ended Kristin grasps my hair with one hand to push my face against herself, tightening her fingers as she directs my mouth and tongue to the various splatters of her brother's cum.

She hisses, "Fuck, Mom! Even though I don't know how much more I can stand, that feels so fucking good! It's driving me crazy! I love you so very much!"

I hear Nick gasp behind as I continue to lick his semen from his sister's lovely body, "Yes, Mom! Lick all my cum off of her! Drink it! Swallow it! I wish I could fuck you right now, fill you up with more cum! I will soon, though!"

I smile to myself as I finish cleaning my daughter of the cum bath she's just taken. I swallow the last of my son's scrumptious semen, then trace my tongue around my mouth to get any stray droplets. Finally I straighten, then face my lovely, sensual children.

"Naughty, naughty Nick; not controlling yourself!" I mock-admonish my son. "I think your next flood should go in its proper place: your sister's or my mouth or cunt!" To show him I am only teasing, I smile and caress his cheek; he smiles as he realizes that not only is he not in trouble, but that further delights await him.

I take a hand of both of my children, and say, "Thank you, darlings; that was marvelous! I love you both in every way, now. But now that we've enjoyed watching each other do this, I think we should go somewhere more comfortable...my bed!" Their eager smiles tell me that they agree wholeheartedly.

They help me to rise to my feet. I then escort them into my bedroom, the morning light shining into it strongly now. I have a king-sized bed; another of the few things my ex-husband left me that I actually appreciate. The satin bedclothes are still neatly turned down from the previous night. Releasing my children's hands, I go to the bed. I take the covers and fling them onto the floor; for what this bed will soon be used for, it and we won't need them.

I sit on the edge of the bed, then beckon Nick and Kristin to join me. She kneels before me, and her brother emulates her; they both place a hand on my thighs.

"Before we continue our newfound way of loving each other, there's one more thing I have to do, lovelies," I say.

At their quizzical expressions, I laugh softly, gesture to the bedside digital clock, and say, "Look at the time, darlings! You should be at school soon. But I think we have so much more to teach each other here this morning, don't you? Besides we don't want anyone prying into our family time with questions, right?" They assent enthusiastically.

I pick up the phone receiver on the bedside table and dial their high school from memory. As I listen for an answer, I notice Kristin nudge her brother. Nick looks at her uncomprehendingly for a moment, but when she makes a low sucking sound he seems to get the idea; what that is I don't know, myself. But I all too soon learn...

My darling children lean forward simultaneously, taking one of my breasts in a hand each; Kristin on my left, Nick on my right. They then begin to kiss my breasts, their lips tantalizingly soft on the sensitive flesh. I inhale sharply, trembling.

Finally, through the sudden, blinding haze within my brain, I notice the school's answering machine picking up. Just as I begin to speak, my mischievous children close their mouths on my achingly hard nipples, their tongues tracing sweet patterns on the tight skin as they suck my nipples deep into their mouths.

Trying to concentrate, I stutter, "Hello-o-o, this is-- ahh! --Trish Morton. My daughter and son-- umm! --Kristin and Nick go to school-- oh! --there. Well, they-- oh, god! --have an appointment this morning that-- mmm! --they must go to. I think it will-- yes! --take all day, so they probably won't be back till-- sss! --tomorrow. Thanks and-- Jesus! --goodbye!"

I hurriedly put the receiver somewhere near its cradle, fleetingly worrying about what the school employee who listens to that message will think; then I simply cease to care as the divine sensations of my children sucking and licking my nipples overcome me. I reach up to grasp their heads, pushing their mouths deeper into the buoyant flesh of my breasts. I then close my eyes, throw my head back, and simply drown in feeling.

As Kristin and Nick lick and nibble my now-erect and excruciatingly sensitive nipples, their hands aren't idle; sliding over my tummy, sides, back, hips, and inner thighs, their touches are electric. With my eyes still closed, I listen to the sucking sounds, combined with murmurs and moans; many of them my own. I realize I'm wetting my satin sheet with my trickling nectar...and just do not care. My eyes do fly open, however, to look down at them both when Nick puts his hand on my shoulder to push me down.

"I think we owe Mom a little something for getting us into all of this loving fucking, don't you, Kris?" he says with a smile.

Kristin gazes up at me and smiling too, replies, "Yep, little brother, I do. And I think I see what you're suggesting." She then adds her hand to my other shoulder, holding me down.

Looking up at them now from my position on the bed, flat on my back and legs spread wide, I soon realize their plan. I then throw my head back once more and moan, long and low.

My babies are kissing and licking their ways down my quivering tummy, their mouths and tongues creating exquisite sparkles of sensation within my flesh. When they reach my sides, they discover my weakness: like Kristin, I'm terribly ticklish there. It doesn't take them long to use that knowledge to their advantage; soon I am convulsing with laughter.

I hear Kristin murmur gigglingly, "What's the matter, Mom? Ticklish?"

I gurgle between gales of laughter, "Stop--it! I'm dying! Oh, god! Stop--the both--of you!"

But of course they have no intention of ending their affectionate torture; they nibble and lick the soft flesh of my sides and hold me down as I writhe, my back arched, screaming with helpless laughter. Before long I'm hiccupping, and only a little while after that I feel the pressure in my bladder; their relentless, sweet torment is going to make me pee again! Unfortunately, I am laughing and hiccupping too much to form words of warning; so when my urine flows out between my cuntlips and down over my anal flower, it's the scent that alerts them.

Nick stops licking first to cry, "Oh, yeah! Mom's pissing again! Sweet!"

Kristin pauses long enough to reply, "Mmmmmm, nice! Don't stop! I want her to wet herself like she made me!" And with that they continue their devilish torment.

When they finally cease I simply lay there, gasping and hiccupping; my pussy, inner thighs and bottom soaked with my cunt honey and pee. My children, however, do not relent in their quest to give me ultimate pleasure: they continue tracing their tongues down, over my lower tummy, skirting my sodden pubic thatch, and lick and nibble my soft inner thighs. I simply moan, mindless in my sybaritic lust.

When with their faces pressed close together my darlings' tongues finally touch my wet, swollen folds, it's galvanizing: I cry out, spreading my legs wider and thrusting my hips up.

My teeth gritted, I growl, "Eat me, my loves! Eat your Mom's pussy! Lick it! Suck it! Fuck it with those divine tongues! Make me come till I pass out! Drink my honey! FUCK ME!"

I'm dimly surprised at how fierce my need has made me, but then cease to notice or care as my sweets eagerly comply with my hissed desires.

I feel their tongues lave my soft, wet pussylips, over and over, drinking my fluids as I commanded; the feelings rocket up through my tummy to my erect nipples, and down into my trembling thighs. My back is permanently arched now, my head thrashing from side to side, the only sounds issuing from my mouth now are unintelligible hisses and growls. And then, simultaneously, they push their tongues inside me...

Oh, dear god! Has any sensation ever been so singular, so exquisite, so divine? I cry out without thought, only feeling as my children's tongues penetrate me, splaying my cuntlips as they push deeper, drinking in my gushing honey and pee. They thrust into me until it's almost painful, but I have no desire to tell them to stop even if I could; I just push my pussy more forcefully into their faces, fucking them as they fuck me.

Kristin's long, talented tongue and her brother's only slightly less so tongue lick my spasming sugar walls, delving deeper, going round and round my flowing canal; my wafting salty-sweet scent in the air is exquisite. As I hump their mouths, my soaking pubic hair and cuntlips wetting their cheeks and chins, and I reach down to pull their hair, wanting, needing them to go deeper still...and they do. I sob as I scream, the sensations nearly overwhelming me.

It doesn't take but a few strokes of their lovely tongues on my electrically-charged clit before I climax...and all feelings prior to my orgasm pale in comparison. My whole body goes absolutely rigid, my back painfully arched, my legs shaking in the air, and I shriek as my damp hair covers my face with my thrashing:

"FUCKING GOD! DARLINGS! YOUR MOM IS COMING! SO FUCKING GOOD! YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! DON'T STOP! LICK ME! FUCK ME! LOVE YOU EVER SO MUCH! YES, BABIES, YES!"

And naturally my children, so like their mother in their insatiability and eagerness to please, comply: they alternate licking and sucking my erect clit, and two fingers of one of them (I can't determine who) are thrust into my spasming cunt, adding to my delicious agony.

To my delight and pride, they don't stop even when it is obvious my orgasm is ebbing. They continue licking my clit and fingerfucking my pussy as I collapse, gasping and sobbing, nearly undone by coming. My clit and cunt seem numb for long moment, but my children are persistent; and soon they are rewarded, as am I: a second, more drawn-out climax overtakes me. My body shakes once again; my hips thrust up, fucking myself on their marvelous tongues; my breasts jiggle painfully; I grab the sheet and nearly tear it in my vise-like grip; and I scream, utterly without thought, only delicious sensation:

"GOD! COMING AGAIN! OH FUCK DARLINGS I'M COMING AGAIN! FUCK FUCK FUCK ME! YES! BABIES LOVE YOUR MOM! MAKE HER NEVER STOP COMING! LOVE YOUR TONGUES! LOVE YOUR FINGERS! LOVE YOU!"

Sadly, my second orgasm ceases too, of course. But I don't witness its end: I actually pass out. For an unknown time I am adrift in a dreamless, dark place, my body drained by the ferocity of those twin convulsions. I am at peace...but not for long: my babies' desires won't allow it.

I awake to find Nick and Kristin on either side of me, propped up on one hand, the others holding each other's faces as they kiss. And for a timeless moment, I wonder if I am dreaming; such a beautiful sight surely can't exist in the waking world. But it's true: my babies love each other in every way there is, now.

I watch them as their tongues glide over each other's lips and chins, gathering my nectar still glistening there. Then Kristin's tongue thrusts and disappears into her brother's mouth; he sucks it like a little cock as his hand wanders down her neck, her shoulder and onto her chest to cup then squeeze her pert, quivering breast. He flicks her erect, dark nipple with his fingertip, and her cry is muffled by his mouth. He then pinches her nipple, twisting it as her free hand finds its way into his lap; there she takes hold of his slender, throbbing prick for the first time, caressing and squeezing it, causing more precum to ooze out of the headslit, down the shaft, and over her fingers.

I am transfixed: though my cunt pulses madly, my juices trickling out anew, and my nipples so hard they positively hurt, I can't take my eyes from this divine sight; my children kissing and touching each other in the most deliciously intimate ways.

But being teenagers, they can't contain their lust for long; Nick, especially. Crawling over me and still kissing his sister, he grasps her shoulders, and tries turning her to the side; she resists at first, enjoying their fevered kissing and not understanding what he wants. But soon she submits, and is turned until she is on her hands and knees facing away from Nick and toward me. Her brother, my son, then moves behind her on his knees, his rigid cock standing proudly before him; his precum drips in long, thick strings to the sheet below. The swollen, purple head of his cock is only an inch or so away from his sister's, my daughter's, slick, pink pussy.

Kristin recognizes now what Nick wants, and fully submits to it; in her ecstasy of surrender, she goes down onto her elbows, her bottom thrust up sweetly before him, her legs wide to reveal her gorgeous, finely-haired cunt shining with her dew. I tremble at this sight: my son, painfully engorged in his need, is about to fuck his sister, holding herself fully, wantonly open for his entry.

I wonder idly in a brief bout of traditional mother-thought if either or both of my children were virgins before I made love to them in their sleep; or if either had engaged in intercourse prior to last night and this morning. Then I realize that that doesn't matter: anything that came before this time was and is irrelevant; only our loving now and in the future is important. I shake my head slightly and refocus on the divine display before me.

Nick moves forward slightly and grasps his sister's bottom with both hands, pulling her cheeks open further so he can see her pussy even better; he moves his hips forward, his hard cock arrowing toward Kristin's waiting, wanting cunt...and with a sure thrust slides his prickhead into it, accompanied by her hoarse cry of delight, and continues impaling her until he is buried to the root in her snug, sloshing pussy. He stays there for a timeless moment, savoring the sensation of his sister's wet pussy grasping his erect cock. Then he pulls out slowly until just his cockhead is inside his sister, then pushes forward again; he's beginning to thrust. With each slap of his hips against her quaking bottom, Kristin simply grunts and bites her lower lip; she seems to be too overwhelmed at the moment to express more.

Watching my children make love, I finally come out of my focused trance; none too surprised, I find that my hands have made their ways to my breasts and cunt of their own accord: my right hand squeezes my breasts, its fingers pinching and pulling my achingly erect nipples; my left hand is between my open thighs, its fingers caressing my glistening cuntlips and occasionally dipping between them to stroke my upright, little clit. For a few moments, I simply enjoy the sight of my darlings fucking while I pleasure myself; but I think that my angle of viewing isn't optimal, and I move over until I am facing Kristin and Nick, staring at them between my spread legs as I resume loving myself.

Kristin, being my daughter and despite being fucked with ever-increasing enthusiasm by her brother, upon noticing me reaches up to grasp my thighs in order to pull me and my sopping pussy toward her; she never lets her own delight get in the way of her desire to give pleasure to others. But I move back and out of her grasp; despite her disappointment, I mouth, "No, darling; this moment is yours and Nick's, so enjoy it." I accompany this gentle denial with an affectionate smile; she returns it in a strained way, then simply gazes into my eyes as she is energetically fucked and pushes herself back onto her brother's prick, and I continue to pleasure myself.

As he thrusts into her harder and faster, Nick gasps, "God, Kris-sis, you're so fucking wet and tight! I love fucking you, as much as I do Mom! I wish we'd done this a long time ago!"

Kristin replies in a breathy, strained voice: "Yes, darling brother, fuck me with that sweet, hard prick of yours! Feels sooooo good...you're touching me all the way back in my womb! Love your fucking! Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me forever!"

My children thus fuck each other harder and faster: Nick pumping his stiff cock, now shining with his sister's fragrant honey; Kristin pushing her hips back, keeping her cunt firmly grasping her brother's eager prick; the wet sounds of their lovemaking is music to my ears, while the thick, salty-sweet scent of my daughter's and my nectar, filling my bedroom, is divine. As my children make love, I penetrate myself with two of my fingers and continue to caress my throbbing clit with my thumb; with the sensations growing to orgasmic levels, I only hope I don't climax before they do!

But I need not have worried: Nick is realizing his adolescence-long dream of fucking his own sister; his sheer need and excitement guarantees that he won't last too long. Even though he does continue his wild thrusting past the point I would have expected, he does come soon enough. And as he does, he loses all control: he grasps his sister's hips painfully hard as he slaps his own hips against her bottom again and again in a frenzied blur; his face is drawn into a grimace of agonizing ecstasy as I know his semen is jetting forcefully into Kristin womb, load after thick, sticky load.

As he climaxes, my son cries out, "KRIS! FUCK! I'M COMING! YOU'RE MAKING YOUR BROTHER COME! SHOOTING MY JIZ IN YOUR TIGHT, WET CUNT! I FUCKING LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, SIS!"

And her brother's orgasm combined with the powerful thrusts of his hips and swelling, spewing prick cause Kristin to come as well. Grasping the sheets in bunches with her tight fists, pushing her hips and pussy against her brother/lover, her slender body rigid except for her swaying breasts and wildly thrashing head and waving hair. I am surprised: I've seen my daughter in the throes of delight before, but never have I witnessed such naked, ferocious passion in her...but even more I am thrilled and proud that she is capable of the like!

Between grunts as her bottom meets Nick's hips so forcefully, Kristin shrieks, "YES! OH FUCK NICK BABY, YOUR SISTER IS COMING! OH MY FUCKING GOD YES! SO GOOD! YOU FUCK ME SO VERY GOOD! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME, LITTLE BROTHER, NEVER STOP!"

This delirious, delicious display soon sends me over the edge, as well: their erotic abandon combined with two of my fingers thrusting into my tightening, slippery cunt and my thumb flicking my rigid clit all cause electric, unbearably sweet sensations to fan from there up to my pinched, twisted nipples and down through my quaking thighs and shaking legs to curl my toes. My back arches painfully with my orgasm; I can't keep focused on my children's lovemaking as I close my eyes and throw my head back. I surrender to my orgasm, fingerfucking myself heedlessly now.

I scream in a transport of ecstasy, "DARLINGS, BABIES, YOU'VE MADE MOM COME AGAIN! OH FUCK YES! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE WATCHING MY CHILDREN FUCK! I LOVE YOU!"

The three of us descend from our Nirvana after an all-too-brief eternity: Kristin collapses on her tummy onto the bed gasping and sobbing as Nick does the same on top of her, his still-stiff prick buried inside his sister; I too fall back, trying to catch my breath as scintillating orgasmic aftershocks cause my body to twitch. We simply lay there for some minutes, utterly spent for the time. But such desire as we share for each other doesn't allow us to rest for long...