Dream Love Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm aroused from my torpor by the bed's movement; it's Nick, sliding off of his sister's back, his prick making a drawn-out, sucking sound as it withdraws from her pussy. Kristin murmurs in disappointment, then turns to snuggle against her brother, now on his back with one leg crooked up; they smile at one another as they gaze into the other's eyes. They are lost in themselves and each other for the moment, but I am not in the least disappointed or feeling ignored; I have had my delicious moments with both and will again...this time is theirs, and I hope they live and love it to the fullest.

With her brother still reclining, Kristin leans up to press her lips to his; they share a long, tongue-filled kiss as her free hand glides over his firm chest and tummy, scratching it with her nails and tweaking his small nipples; he gasps and growls into his sister's mouth as she does this. She moves her hand further down to trace her fingertips in his matted pubic hair, then grasps his still-tight balls; he groans and pushes his hips up. She gently kneads his balls for several moments, then moves her hand up to grasp the base of his yet-rigid prick; he hisses into her mouth and his hand, which was caressing her hair, now closes around it to pull; the fingers of his other hand close on her still-erect nipple, pinching it and causing her to give a muffled cry. Their foreplay is increasing their arousal, as I see both sets of hips begin to hump; his on her hand, and hers against his hip.

Kristin rises and straddles Nick; for a moment I think she is going to push back to impale herself upon him again. But no: her glistening, pink cunt slides tantalizingly over his stiff cock as she breaks their kiss then moves down to lick his throat, then his shoulder, and finally swirls her tongue around a tiny, hard nipple; this causes him to gasp and shoot his hips up, sliding his prickhead over her tiny anal flower; when he doesn't try to bury himself within his sister there, I am amazed at his control.

Sucking, nibbling and licking Nick's erect nipples while teasing his straining cock with her fingertips, Kristin soon has her brother gasping continuously and his body writhing. She ends her sweet torture of his nipples by pulling one with her teeth; he throws his head back and cries out. She then licks down onto his tummy, pulling the fine hairs there with her teeth. She closes her mouth over his navel, kissing it and thrusting her tongue within; Nick is almost sobbing in his endless, increasing delight.

I see my daughter's lips curve in a smile, and I wonder what she is thinking. I soon learn, as she glides her tongue over to her brother's side; teasing flicks of her tongue tip soon set him to giggling, then laughing, then convulsing. Before long he's laughing too hard to even beg her to stop as his body flops on the bed; he tries to push her away but is too weak, and she is too determined.

I grin unashamedly when I see a fountain of his urine shoot from his cock to fall over the already-shining shaft; I even laugh softly as I realize I had never known that men could pee when tickled too long! Oh, well: it's a family weakness, and one none of us seems to mind indulging when making love. I do however make a mental note (such as I am able in my state of excruciating arousal) to mention to my darlings that it isn't necessary to tickle their lover to enjoy the feel and flavor of their pee...even if it was me who started the whole deliciously sordid thing!

Relenting in the torment of her brother Kristin traces her tongue down onto his lower belly, then pushes his legs further apart with her hands so that she can lick down between his balls and thighs. Her tongue snakes below his balls to touch his anal rosebud; and Nick, just recovering from his tickle torture, gasps again as that delightfully sensitive place is orally loved. He raises his legs to his chest so his sister can have easy access. Kristin presses her soft lips to his flower, then swirls her tongue around it. I watch avidly as Nick relaxes, and his sister's tongue tip pushes into his tiny opening; god, how I want to do that to him as well, now!

Gasping hoarsely and crying out, Nick pushes his bottom back toward his sister. I am almost tempted to warn her of his impending eruption if she continues orally loving his rosebud, but she seems to instinctively realize this as she stops, then begins licking his balls; Nick humps his hips, grunting and growling.

Kristin licks his tight balls until they're coated with her saliva, then takes one into her mouth to suck; her brother cries, "Fuck, Kris! You're so fucking good! Love your mouth and tongue! Suck me, sis; suck me and make me fill your mouth up!"

His sister smiles around her mouthful of brother, then does just that: she releases his testicle from her mouth, then taking the base of his prick between her fingertips, begins tracing her tongue tip over the hot, sticky skin of his rigid shaft.

Idly pleasuring myself as I watch my children in foreplay, I am galvanized when I see my daughter begin to lick my son's cock; my temptation overcomes me, and I rise to join her. But upon noticing my approach, Kristin puts out a hand to gently stop me.

Stopping licking her brother's prick for a moment, Kristin whispers, "Please, Mom. We'll do this together soon, but this is my moment, right? I want it, okay?"

I smile at her, realizing she is right: I've had my intimate time with Nick; she deserves hers, as well. So I nod and simply lay on my tummy with my hand underneath and caressing myself, watching my daughter resume the oral loving of her brother's prick.

After licking all of the combined sexual juices and pee from his cock, Kristin takes Nick's cock ever so slowly into her mouth; I focus achingly as I witness his prickhead splay her soft lips open, then the shaft push them still wider. I'm almost without doubt that my daughter is no newcomer, so to speak, to fellatio as I watch that slender, purple, vein-ribbed rod disappear into her dainty mouth; when she stops her lips and nose are buried in his pubic hair, and when she pulls her mouth back Nick's cock gleams with her saliva. I sigh in appreciation: beautiful beyond compare.

My daughter then begins fucking her brother's prick with her mouth; it reappears between her lips, back, back, back until only the head is still within, then forward until it's hidden once more. Nick gasps in time to Kristin's movements, and returns her favor by thrusting his hips so that his cock slides into and out of her wet mouth more swiftly; soon their combined thrusting causes a wet, slurping sound like his prick moving in one of our cunts. I catch brief glimpses of that singularly talented tongue when my son's cock almost completely leaves his sister's mouth.

Breathing harder and faster through her nose, Kristin increases the suction on her brother's cock; her mouth thrusts forward and back more swiftly, too. Nick's hips keep time with her mouth's movements, and their synchronized fucking is a joy to behold. I'm astounded by the speed and passion of their loving; adolescent lovemaking is dizzying in its intensity, as I remember. Nick hisses and groans as he grasps his sister's hair and tightens his fists in it, pushing her mouth even faster over his surging prick. Kristin doesn't complain or slacken her pace; she wants this, like this, as much as he does.

Finally, however, it is too much for my teenaged son: his own sister fellating him while their mother watches excitedly and plays with herself. His orgasm almost catches Kristin by surprise; Nick actually begins spurting before any other physical or even verbal signs are apparent, and she gags for a brief moment as his thick, sticky semen strikes the back of her throat in its ferocious release. But being the erotic natural she is, she recovers quickly and continues sucking her brother as she greedily swallows his seed; doing so coaxes yet more of that delightful stuff from his balls, and some of it remains on his shaft as it nearly overflows from her mouth.

Losing all control, Nick fucks his sister's mouth with abandon; his upward thrusts appear painful, but she doesn't relent and neither does he. He groans loudly, his face red and contorted as he pushes his prick into Kristin's mouth again and again. Finally, he forces intelligible words out:

"OH FUCK! KRIS! SIS! GOD YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT COCKSUCKER! GOOD AS MOM! COMING SO GODDAMN HARD! SHIT! LOVE YOUR MOUTH AND TONGUE, GIRL! LOVE YOU!"

Nick's thrusts lessening in speed and intensity; Kristin's head bobs slow. Finally, her brother collapses on the bed, gasping and spasming; his damp hair is matted to his forehead and his face and chest are flushed. While he recovers, his sister enjoys leisurely cleaning his cock with her tongue and mouth; she licks the remaining droplets of semen from the purple skin of his prick's shaft and head, occasionally enclosing his cock between her lips to drop her mouth over it; he cries and struggles weakly, overwhelmed by his climax.

After his prick glistens with nothing but her saliva, Kristin takes her mouth from her brother's rod then moves up to snuggle beside him; he turns his head and kisses his sister, not caring about his own semen remaining on her teeth and tongue. Moving myself to cuddle on his other side, I realize again how proud I am of my children's sexual openness.

Kristin and I lay there, nursing poor Nick as he recovers; we caress his hair and kiss him while idly pleasuring ourselves on his hips. We leave his still-tumescent cock alone for the moment, allowing it to gather strength again along with the rest of him. She and I look across Nick to one another and smile dreamily.

"My loves, I don't know about you, but I'm almost exhausted," I say softly. "I'll need some more sleep before long."

"No wonder," Kristin teases. "You were awake when you first fucked us; at least we were sleeping." She giggles mischievously.

I laugh softly and tweak her nose; she giggles again and bats my hand away gently.

"That's right. And I'm older, too; I don't have the stamina of you children."

Nick smirks and says, "Oh, I don't know, Mom; seems to me you've been fucking and sucking like a teenager all night long. And look! You're still humping my side! God, Mom; you're insatiable!" Both of my babies laugh at this.

I raise myself up on one elbow, gazing down on both of them. They're gorgeous in their sleepy contentedness and I am of course proud of them, but I put on a secretly-teasing, mock-stern face and voice: "Oh, you think so, young man? Think I can fuck and suck without stopping, like any slut? Do you? Do you? How about you, Kristin?"

Taken aback, both stutter: "No, Mom, I--. Wow, Mom, sorry we--. You're great, Mom. We love--"

But I am fully aroused in my fake wrath now. I hiss, "I'll show you both what a slut I am!"

And with that I swiftly rise, straddle my startled son, and lower my overflowing, sticky cunt onto his rigid prick, impaling myself with one, quick thrust of my hips. Before he can move or even start breathing again I've begun a slow, steady movement of my hips, fucking my son once more. I gaze down at them both in faux triumph, but then relent when I see the uncomprehending shock in their faces.

Taking each of their faces in my hands, I say, "Honeys! I was only teasing you because you were teasing me! I love you both more than life itself, and for you I'll be a slut in any way you desire. Now lose those faces and let's love!"

It still takes a few moments for them to realize I am only joking, but once they do they again have happy, eager looks. In the meantime, I continue to ride Nick, and his cock realizes what for him takes time: pleasure is the order of the day, now; I feel it swell to fill my sloshing pussy delightfully, lengthening until it once more can reach the back of my womb with a downward thrust. Then I detect an upward movement from Nick's hips, and I again know that all will be well. With that, I speed up my thrusts, my breasts bobbing freely, nipples again tiny, erect points, my hair flying about my head.

As I fuck him, Nick places his hands on my hips and increases the speed of his strokes. He looks over at his sister, then releases one of my hips to take her shoulder, to push her up. Again, Kristin doesn't understand immediately, but follows her brother's lead. She rises until she is kneeling before him; he grasps her hip to pull her toward himself. She then gets his idea: as he grins and nods, straddles his face. But she puts her own twist on his idea when she kneels facing me. She lowers herself until she feels his mouth and tongue on her swollen, velvety cuntlips. As I again admire her pale, moist skin glowing in the morning light, she sighs and gazes into my eyes; we smile at one another.

"Hello again, my love," I whisper.

"Hi again, darling Mom," she replies.

With that, the Morton family once again shows its love in its newfound, additional way: we fuck.

I move with my son's prick inside me at a slow, delicious pace: with his swollen shaft sliding sweetly on my sugar walls and clit and his cockhead pushing against my womb, I know it won't be long before I lose that control and the need to come becomes all; but for the moment, I am enjoying the fullness, the tiny, electric sensations, and most of all the reality of making love with my son and daughter. That reality becomes even more immediate when Kristin leans forward to kiss me; I surrender to her kiss completely.

She and I embrace, fingernails sliding up and down each other's backs. I can feel her movements as she writhes and slides on her brother's mouth and tongue; her gasps and moans are muted by my mouth. We ride Nick in our own intimate ways, but we are all connected by flesh, desire and love.

I gladly accept her tongue as it pushes between my lips and into my mouth; I delight not only in its wrapping around my tongue, but the flavor traces of Nick's semen on it. As we kiss, I feel her fingers find their way down my back and grasp my bottom; to my delight, they then move within my bottom's cleft to touch and caress my rosebud; I croon my pleasure into her mouth. She hisses softly when she reaches further down and discovers her brother's prick sliding wetly in her mother's cunt; I giggle as I feel her fingers there enjoying this sensation of someone else's fucking.

Suddenly Kristin breaks our kiss to whisper hoarsely, "Oh fuck, Mom! He's moved his mouth down...or up...or something! He's licking my ass! God, that feels so incredible!"

"Relax, darling!" I reply excitedly. "Relax and let his tongue enter you. You'll enjoy it so much! Just relax; I know you can do it, precious."

She closes her eyes and relaxes for several moments. Then her eyes fly open and she gasps, "Oh my fucking God! His tongue is inside my ass! I can feel it--ahh!--around the rim, pushing in...yes! You're right, Mom; it feels so wonderful!"

I smile and let my daughter savor this new delight. In the meantime, I feel the sensations within my clit and pussy intensify; they cause my hips to thrust harder and faster against my son, and in turn causes him to fuck me more energetically. His prick swells even more and my cunt contracts to hold it more snugly. I close my eyes and let the feelings flow.

And how they flow! I am so lost in their increasing intensity that I don't notice that Kristin's arms no longer encircle me; thus I am sweetly surprised when I feel her hands on my breasts, squeezing them hard, her fingers pinching and pulling my nipples; I hiss for her to pinch and pull them harder. This in turn makes me fuck Nick all the more savagely. And during all this loving, Kristin's delicate scent and my stronger odor rise and combine to create a lovely bouquet that I breathe in, deeply and appreciatively.

In the deafening, blinding haze of my ecstasy, I barely hear Kristin gasp, "Oh God, he's tonguefucking my pussy again! Pushing his tongue inside me, licking and tasting me, swallowing my cum! FUCK! He's sucking my clit now, sucking it hard, flicking it with his tongue! I'm fucking his mouth and tongue! Getting close, Nick, Mom...so fucking close!"

I know what she means: the sensations are piling up, becoming ever more numerous and greater, becoming unbearable; I know I'll be climaxing very soon, and Nick along with me if his manic, barely-controlled thrusts are any indication.

In the last, barely coherent thought I have before my orgasm, I reach down to push a finger into Kristin's relaxed bottom and take her nipple between my other fingertips to squeeeeeze; she squeals, grasps my face and kisses me hard as she comes. Because of her frantic movements, our kiss breaks intermittently and I catch some of her cries:

"FUCK... NICK... MOM... COMING... GOOD... YES... CAN'T STAND... LOVE YOU... AHH!"

This is the spark that lights my orgasmic fuse. I give up trying to control my hips' thrusts on Nick, feeling my cunt tighten achingly on his prick as I fuck him without mercy, riding him to complete my pleasure. My breasts bounce painfully even in Kristin's hands, and my nipples feel like they have clamps on them instead of her fingers. And above all is my final climax of a long, delirious, singular night and morning; the bright sunlight is like a dim candle compared to the white light that explodes in my brain as I come; the sensations rocketing through me pass beyond pleasure and pain to become, briefly, satori.

I scream into Kristin's mouth, muffled though it is, "JESUS... BABIES... MOM... COMING... TOO... GOOD... FUCK... DYING... LOVE... BOTH... FOREVER!"

But even as my internal supernova burns me up, Nick's is overwhelming him. I feel his body go rigid save for his hips which thrust against my thighs and pussy bruisingly; his prick swells to fill me as never before; and his semen jets into my womb and pack itself there and in my cunt's canal. I can't make out any words he may be shrieking, but I can detect his muffled cries...even their tremors in his body are transmitted to my body. His thrusts and gushes lessen only gradually, and I am again awed by his capacity as well as that of Kristin's; they are certainly their mother's children!

Finally we all quiet...and collapse. Kristin has just enough energy to fall to the bed; I do the same, regretting its absence once Nick's cock has left my overflowing pussy. When I lay down I know I'm not long for this world; and my dream lovers, my real lovers, my children, snuggle against me, the scent of our sweat and sexual fluids still strong in my nostrils. Within moments, their gasping lessens and their gentle snores begin. I take them both in my arms and pull them close, descending myself into a dreamland that now holds nothing to our reality.

The End