All Comments on 'Dream Lover'

by MarySymes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
possibilities

You have the makings of having a very good series if you so chose to continue. The thing that is most interesting is the mothers battle within herself for her son. Maybe the son can catch the mom like she caught him and they both dream of the each other and then have to make a decision whether to take that next step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Good start with an interesting twist...Only downside of the story was when you spoiled it with the UNBELIEVABLY long cock. Maybe you didnt realize but less that 0.5% of ALL men have a dick longer than 8 1/2" so such a small person having an 11 inch one is a little ridiculous.

RJalexRJalexalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Hope to see part2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave you a five

I gave you a five rating because I want to read more of this kid with the huge cock, more about how his mother is going to deep throat him, when she learns to relax her throat. More about how his huge cock is going to plunder her wanting, horny pussy. More about how she cleans up the cum from his huge cock when he continues to masturbate over her motherly looking body. More about them going shopping together and they make a mess in the changing room of a store. More about the young girl she (his mom) brings home with her for him to play sex games and fuck her silly, More about how he establishes a harem of young nubiles, in his college dorm.

More, please, more.

Rudharddick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story

Many lads are like Shawn. Most mom's know they peep and jo but choose to ignore it. A few women address the situation by providing a helping hand or more. The benefits are tremendous in improved confidence, behavior and schoolwork.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep em cumming!

Liked this one, more please!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
dream cream

I 5'ed it because of that surprise twist. Right now, I don't see how you could continue it, with all the action being dreamt. But if you do I hope it isn't some slam -bang dom story .

larry74403larry74403almost 11 years ago
More please.

Great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

I do hope that this was just a premonition of things to come, and she does become mesmerized by her son's big cock where she can't deny him anything he wants.

Of course, if he keeps on taking her without a condom, she will probably become pregnant by her son.

I think the theme of the story is fantastic, and do hope that you continue this fine story.

Thanks for the good read even though I thought it was a bit of a let down at the end.

You made the mother so needy that I did want her to be fulfilled by her son.

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
keep it going

Great start. Can't wait to see what cums next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Next One

I loved this story but I think I'll love the next one even more. ;-)

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Lover

Ohh, I surely hope there's another chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sensual

Loved how she struggled with her feelings before surrendering completely to her son. Reminds me of how I gave into my son. I never regreted it, even now as I am pregnant with our second child :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with bigdaddyrich....

You had a good story going. The dream was a jolt of cold water. It can continue, if she tells him of her dream, and admits to her desires. Her son will be proud and stiff.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
10 or 11 inches? Come on...

Stopped at that point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, thank you, Mary, and I love the comment...

from the mother who wrote "very sensual." That lady welcomed her own boy's big hard cock up her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. That's what lots and lots of boys'd love to do to their mom but sadly are denied the chance. But the mother who commented is made of finer, nobler stuff. She doesn't permit stupid social conventions and silly outmoded taboos to contaminate the deep love she has for her son. She not only opened her warn wet loving cunt to her darling baby boy, she thrilled with joy when her son unloaded his hot young balls and shot his beloved mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. This mother well understands that that's the best, most sincere gift a boy can ever give his mom and the most blessed gift a mother can ever receive from her big strong loving boy. And--on top of all that--her son has now fucked two babies up the same twat where he was once a baby. Just think of the bursting boyish pride this mother has instilled in her son, pride in his mom, pride in himself, and pride in his potent young balls. A son and his mother making sweet little babies together--the most beautiful thing life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dream maker come true

It's way past time for chapter 2 , the future is right at their door step .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
time

time to make him a mann and get that cock every day. waiting on chapter 2 thru 4

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

This could be a lot of hot sexy fun for them both. Just hope her dreams are a glimpse into the future.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

Glad you stopped writing. You sure know how to ruin a story.

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 1 year ago

Lovely and hot.........mutual sex between a mom and her son............xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but will the dream come true it's been a while did you continue?? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous