Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarySymes
MarySymes
58 Followers

Shawn knelt next to his mother, watching the smile on her face. He started massaging his cock. He was close to his own release. As his mother watched, Shawn masturbated until streams of stick white cum shot onto his mother's body. The first load of hot cum splashed onto her breasts, clinging to one nipple, The second and third loads landed higher, covering Victoria's face. Shawn milked his cock, squeezing the last few drops out, dribbling a long strand of cum into his mother's open mouth.

"I thought you were going to tell me that you couldn't do this again." Shawn said, looking down at his mother's cum splattered face.

"I was going to." Victoria whispered. "But when I saw..."

Victoria's voice trailed off as she once again stared at her son's huge cock. She dipped a finger in the cum that had pooled between her breasts and slowly brought the finger up to her mouth. She watched Shawn's face as she sucked the finger clean, tasting his cum for the first time.

"You were right the other night. I did want you to fuck me again. I want you to fuck me whenever you want. I know it's terribly wrong, but I don't care." Victoria confessed.

"Are you sure mom?" Shawn asked.

"I'm sure." His mother answered.

Shawn got up and went into the bathroom, returning with a clean towel for his mother. As Victoria sat up and watched her son return, she was surprised to see he had another erection. His cock was standing straight out, as if it was pointing at her. Exhausted from her recent activities, she leaned back on the bed, a vision of Shawn's cock imprinted on her brain. He couldn't be ready to fuck her again this soon, but she had surrendered her body. She closed her eyes and waited...

Victoria woke in her own bed. She dressed quickly and went into the kitchen. Shawn had already made coffee.

"Mom, I want to apologize again for last night." Shawn said. "I wasn't watching the time."

"The time?" Victoria said, a bit confused.

"Mom, are you ok?" Shawn asked. "Last night when you caught me in the bathroom. I'm sorry."

And suddenly Victoria understood. It was just a dream. She sipped her coffee with shaky hands and looked at her son. Just a dream. She could never have that kind of relationship with her own son. Or was it a glimpse into the future. Maybe once isn't enough.

To Be Continued, Maybe.

MarySymes
MarySymes
58 Followers
12