Dream Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sparks flew in her belly, and she thrust her butt out to Him, opening her legs more. With ease the vibrator caressed her most sensitive area. Rocking against it she searched for her voice, “M-m-Master… May…I…cum…?” the question pressed out between pants.

“Yes, my lovely, you may.”

Biting her lower lip hard she tossed back her head, moving against the toy, feeling as he shifted it so that it would run along her bud and lips. Shivering, trembling, she raises to her knees, arching back, her skin connecting with his chest. Letting her fingers move over her breasts she rides the vibrator, moaning his name.

Feeling the brink of her heightened passion burst, she drops to her arms, her legs closing around the toy, causing it to press against her as her hands rack against the sheet. Writhing there for minutes she collapses her body spent.

“Very well done my little Athena.”

Slick with her own juices, she feels the toy slip out of her, and hears it being shut off. Then she feels his hands brush back her hair, several just grazing over the blindfold. Lifting her chin he presses a tender kiss upon her lips.

“Thank you Master.”
“Now my little one, sleep.”

Smiling all the while he lifts her back to her pillows and folds the blankets around her naked body. With her mind reeling from her experience she lets his presence fade from thought as the events roll past her eyes for inspection. She liked the mixture of pleasure and pain, she loved the way she let herself go, but more so she loved the way he made her feel. Curling up into a ball she drifts off to sleep, her lips still parted in a smile.

Upon waking up in the morning Athena found a small band of leather with the name ‘Master Dream’ engraved into it and a simple d-ring underneath. Lifting it around her neck she locks it into place, with a tender smile.

Next to the collar was a note that read “My little Athena, you will never be alone at nights any longer for I the Master of your Dreams will always come to you.”

12