A Spectral Visit

Story Info
She gets a visit in the night.
3.9k words
4.64
15.1k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers

The house was hot, stifling so. According to the guy on the radio, she had picked the hottest day of the summer to move in and, with no central air, there was nothing to do except open the windows and run the ceiling fans on high.

Pulling her thick, wavy auburn hair back into a ponytail, she walked from room to room, looking at the boxes the movers had left stacked in each one, trying to decide which ones couldn't wait for a cooler day to be unpacked. While she had dressed comfortably for the drive, the sweatpants and long-sleeved shirt proved too heavy in the heat and sweat began to drip into her deep brown eyes. Deciding to change into lighter clothes, she found the box she wanted in the bedroom.

Planted in the middle of three acres of woods, the house offered plenty of privacy, so she didn't worry about covering the windows. Stripping down to her bra and panties, she found a light t-shirt that fit loose over her large C-cup breasts and some shorts that hugged her nicely defined ass.

Once changed and barefoot, she set to unpacking the boxes. Starting in the kitchen, she unloaded the coolers into the fridge and freezer first, then just the basic flatware and utensils. At five-seven she didn't have to reach to place things on the bottom cupboard shelves, but left those items belonging on the higher shelves for another day.

Moving from room to room, her eyes sparkled happily and her slim lips curled into a genuine smile, enhancing her classically pretty features. She loved the fact that she had finally left her bustling city life behind for a simpler, country one.

Her ex-husband hadn't understood her desire to do it. He loved the city and the money they were making, hence the "ex" part. It had taken her almost five years to accept that if she was going to make the move, she would have to do it alone. But in the end, she had decided that, while he wasn't a bad husband, he also wasn't exactly a good one.

The divorce had been amicable enough, the prenup had set pretty clear guidelines. And they had been in the middle of it when she found the small ranch house on line. At the time she had been trying to figure out where she wanted to go, and with it sitting just twenty minutes from a fair-sized, northeastern town where she could open a little office, it seemed like the answer she had been looking for. So she had put in an offer without even seeing it in person. Now, months later, here she was.

Another advantage to the house was that it had come furnished, keeping her from having to haul her own pieces halfway across the country. Although she had been a little concerned about the articles, she had figured that they would do for a start. Then she could buy new as she needed to. But when she got there, she found all of them to be well-made and well-maintained, alleviating her concerns.

Eventually getting back to the bedroom, she started sorting out where to put her clothes. Stuck in the back corner of one of the dresser drawers she found a picture of a man in his mid-thirties wearing a toolbelt and standing in front of the house before it had been sided. Guessing that he was the local that had built the house, she couldn't help taking a moment to admire his ruggedly good looks, warm smile, and nice build. His parents, who had sold her the place, had told her that his name was Jason and that he had built the house to raise his future family in. But that plan had been cut short by a fatal accident a couple years after he had completed it. Thinking they would want the picture, she laid it atop the dresser with the intention of taking it by their home sometime in the next few days.

It was getting late when she decided she had done enough and headed for the master bath to shower. After scrubbing the day's sweat away, she turned the water to cool and stood under it for a few minutes. Drying off, she hung the towel on its bar then ran a brush through her wet hair. Again, the privacy of the house's location allowed her to stroll naked into the bedroom without any worries. Pulling a pair of panties from the dresser, the picture of Jason caught her eye and her lips curled into a different kind of smile as she briefly considered using her toy in the nightstand drawer.

It has been a while. She thought. With the move and everything else, she hadn't had the energy or urge recently. But now with the move complete, maybe she would. No. It's too damn hot.

Discarding the idea, she pulled the panties on and a sleeping shirt with spaghetti straps. The sides of the panties rode high on her hips, the front diving in a snug, sharp vee over her cleanly shaved sex, the back running in a less sharp vee across the middle of her asscheeks. The sleeping top hung comfortably over her breasts, its hem dangling near the panties' waistband.

Not bothering to put anything else on, she headed out to the main part of the house where she grabbed a pint of ice cream from the freezer on her way into the living room. Plopping down into a big comfortable chair, she snugged her legs up under her then turned the TV on to watch a late-night show.

When she decided to call it a night, the hour had done little to lessen the heat in the house. Removing the shirt, she pushed the blanket away before crawling into the queen-size bed under the moonlight cascading through the windows. Habit made her pull the sheet over her and, exhausted by the late hour and the day's efforts, she soon fell into a deep, sound sleep.

Dreaming, she rolled onto her back, one arm thrown out to the side, the other draped across the pillow beside her head. Laying diagonally across her body, the lower portion of the sheet covered her panties and one thigh while its top completely covered one breast, the edge lying midway across the other ample mound's prominent, dark pink nipple.

An invisible hand pulled the sheet aside, completely exposing her body to the moonlight. Then the hand gently caressed the outside of one of her breasts, its fingers creating the shallowest of furrows in the pliant flesh as it slipped down and across the bottom, then up the inside and across the top.

The touch awakened an ache within her breasts and stirred a warmth within her body, causing her to unconsciously shift so that she lay flatter upon the bed and offer the hand better access to her mounds. As the fingers retraced their path, a second set did the same to her other breast. This drew a quiet sigh from her.

For the next few minutes, the fingers slowly drew the shallow furrows this way and that over her fleshy mounds, occasionally swiping over her coin-sized nipples. Eventually the hands cupped her breasts. As they gently squeezed them with a suppressed hunger, the plaint flesh sunk and swelled with the manipulations.

In her dreams, it was a mysterious man touching her; one that she couldn't quite see or name, yet wanted doing the things he was doing. And, although invisible in reality, the hands were warm on her flesh. The manipulations fueled the ache within her breasts and, atop them, her nipples stiffened into pronounced spires. Another quiet sigh escaped her as she unconsciously brought her other arm up beside her head to offer the hands even better access to her.

Flattening her nipples under their palms one moment, then teasing and tweaking them the next, the hands' fondling of her breasts gradually grew hungrier. The fingers pressed at her pliant mounds firmer, molding and reshaping them with building vigor.

Fueled by this, the ache pulsed outward to strengthen the warmth flowing through her. Her breathing grew shallow, weighted sighs slipped past her lips. Above her head, her own fingers tensed so that her nails lightly scratched at the pillowcase. Below her waist, her legs began to scissor upon the bed, one foot kicking the sheet further away.

Eventually, one hand simply held a breast and, a moment later, warm breaths swirled over its swollen nipple. Mewling quietly in anticipation, she felt the invisible mouth drop around the nipple and suckle gently. In the moonlight this created a ring where the flesh was kind of drawn upward, the nipple itself flipping this way and that as an unseen tongue licked it.

Electricity sparked along her nipple's nerves, causing her to audibly inhale and arch her back slightly in offering. Growing even stronger, the ache stoked the warmth which in turn fanned the embers within her loins into glowing briquettes of lust. In the dream, the mysterious man was lying next to her and, as one of her scissoring legs made contact with his thick, rigid manhood, she pressed her thigh against it.

After suckling the one nipple for a couple of minutes, the mouth moved to the other one, allowing the night air to swirl over the dampness left behind on the first.

Between her scissoring legs her crackling embers caused her sex to grow damp and her hips to daintily roll as muted whimpers slipped passed her lips.

One of the mysterious man's hands slid down, away from her breast and its fingers slowly glided across her abdomen, causing her muscles to quiver delicately. Her own fingers grabbed at the pillow as his slipped further down to dance over her panties and onto the top of her thigh. Lingering there for a minute, they drew tiny circles in her flesh. Then, with a teasing gradualness that seemed to take an eternity, the fingers dipped down to her inner thigh and up toward her panties-covered sex.

The graduality of their trek caused her nails to scratch deeper at the pillowcase and the rolling of her hips to become more pronounced. Exhaling a needy whimper, her face lulled to one side. A few strands of her hair stuck to her cheek, held there by a thin sheet of sweat created by the night's heat combining with her internal passion.

Reaching the edge of her panties, the fingers continued their teasing by slipping up and down along it for another seeming eternity. Her embers were now snapping and crackling with a searing intensity and their heat mingled with that radiating from the hand so close to her sex. Whimpering with the need to be touched there, her hips shifted in an attempt to force the contact.

Temporarily refusing her body's desire, the fingers teasingly slipped up and across her panties to trace their opposite edge for a moment. Slowly moving up, the hand finally slipped under the panties' waistband and two fingers stroked downward across her wet pussy.

"Ooh," she mewled, her hips twitching from the contact.

The hand straining the panties' material, the fingers caressed her labia and lightly pressed between them to rub up and down through her slit. Slipping past her opening again and again without penetrating her, they brushed the edge's nerve-endings over and over.

Within her loins, her lustful briquettes burst into flames, their red-orange tongues dancing with the desire to be penetrated. Whimpering with this desire, her face lulled to the other side as her fingers now grabbed at the pillow. Her legs scissored further apart and her rolling hips shifted in an attempt to force the fingers to penetrate her each time they passed her opening.

Instead of allowing this, the fingers withdrew to where her swollen clit poked out from under its hood to rub it.

"Ooh," she whimpered, electricity screaming through the button and her head snapping back to the other side again.

Pinching her clit between thumb and finger, the mysterious man squeezed and rubbed it for another seeming eternity while continuing to suckle on her breast.

It had been a long time since a man had touched her... too long. And each pull upon her nipple... each swipe of the unseen tongue across the prominent bud... every tweak of her clit, fueled her passion... stoked the fires within her loins. Her legs continued scissoring across the bed, the one pressing harder and harder at the rigid manhood. Still lost in the dream, she felt the sticky wetness of precum on her thigh and her unconscious mind screamed with the idea of having the member inside her. This stoked the fires even higher, fanning them into a raging bonfire of lust and need. Soon an orgasm manifested among them. Rising from the dancing flames, it towered above them with erotic promise. This caused her hips to roll and twitch erratically. At the ends of her scissoring open legs, her feet found a hold and her knees bent slightly for a moment. Then her feet slipped and her legs scissored more, until her feet found a new hold.

Strolling out of the fire, the orgasm moved toward the edge of release, making her hips twitch even more and her feet nearly kick at the mattress.

Oh God. It's been so long since a man has brought me to this, her sleeping mind cried in near ecstasy.

Then, just as the orgasm neared its release, the fingers pulled away from her clit and the mouth was withdrawn from her nipple simultaneously, causing the orgasm to partially retreat.

Whimpering sadly, her face rolled to the side where the mysterious man lay as he extracted his hands from her and lifted up to kneel on the bed. The sadness of her whimper was replaced by need as she gazed at his manhood. Still dreaming, she couldn't quite see it, yet she knew it would please her.

Fingers hooked both sides of her panties. She reflexively brought her legs together and lifted her ass to help in their removal. Then, when they had been drawn down and off her feet, her legs fell open again in invitation, her knees bent as her feet found a firm hold.

She lay there, her face turned partially to one side and looking up through closed eyelids, her features lax with desire and her heavy breaths panting past her open lips. Her arms were thrown above her, her fingers gripping the pillow, her auburn hair splayed around her head in disarray. The thin sheen of sweat made her flesh shimmer in the moonlight. Her ample breasts rolled delicately with her breathing upon her chest, topped by her prominent, pink nipples. Below these, her abs quivered with anticipation. Between her splayed legs, her pussy glistened wetly, her bright pink labia swollen and flowering open, her swollen clit protruding delicately out at the top.

Climbing between her splayed legs, the invisible man set one hand beside her to hold himself up, then used his other to guide himself to her. But he wasn't done teasing her. Instead of entering her right away, he rubbed the head and length of his cock along her pussy a few times.

With his manhood so close... the idea of it soon penetrating her... she whimpered needily. Her hips twitched as it bumped against her clit, making it scream anew with electricity and drawing the orgasm back toward the ledge.

Shifting, he set the head of his cock at her opening...

Held it there for a second, that seemed another eternity...

His hips pressed forward...

The head forced her walls open...

His other hand came out to set beside her and hold him...

The first inches of his manhood entered her...

The orgasm charged toward its release... waking her.

Until that moment, her unconscious mind had embraced the dream as being nothing more than that; a dream. But the sensation of being penetrated and the rapidly nearing orgasm was too much for it to process. Her face snapped forward and her eyes flew open to stare up at... nothing.

Momentarily confused and disoriented, she thought she might still be asleep. But after taking a quick mental survey, she knew she wasn't. Growing slightly afraid, she tried to understand what was happening while the orgasm halted its forward charge to hover at the very edge of release, teasing... promising... tantalizing.

A second later the full length of the cock sunk deep inside her and whoever -- or whatever -- it was atop her, ground his crotch against hers. The sensation tore the orgasm free from its hesitation and sent it roaring over the ledge with thunderous ecstasy.

"Ooh God!" Crying out, her eyes closed as her head snapped back on her straining neck.

Her arms flew out to her sides, her fingers grabbing and clawing at the sheet under her. Her feet kicked down into the mattress, her hips jerking as she lifted herself up to grind her crotch back against his. Quivering and spasming muscles caused her body to quake and tremble. Her back arched high and her ample breasts, topped by hard, pink nipples, shuddered fluidly upon her chest.

Atop her, the phantom slowly and deliberately pumped his hips back and forth, sliding only a couple inches of his cock in and out of her pussy. Each time he pushed the full length deep inside her, he ground his crotch against hers for a moment before withdrawing.

This methodical fucking of her sent the orgasm to new heights, filling her mind with brilliant, multi-colored explosions as skyrockets exploded for several moments. Whimpering and crying, her body trembled and shook, wave after wave of tidal force rapture crashing within her. Her clawing fingers pulled at the sheet. Her head snapped from side to side, her hair twirling with it. With her feet shoving down into the mattress, her ass hovered in the air, her hips jerked and twitched.

Eventually it began to subside and her muscles started to relax, her fingers loosening their grip on the sheet. Then, in that very moment, her phantom lover withdrew most of his cock and quickly drove it back deep inside her with a single... hard... thrust.

"Oh God!" She cried, the orgasm being reinvigorated and rocketing through her again. "Oh yes! Yes!"

Her neck straining again, her head snapped back and side-to-side, strands of hair waving in the air. Her fingers renewed their frantic clawing at the sheet, grasping for a hold as her muscles spasmed, causing her body to twist and writhe upon the bed. As the phantom simply held himself buried inside her this time, her pussy clamped around his invisible cock and her hips bunny-hopped, trying to milk the member.

After lasting a few moments, this renewed orgasm also subsided. As it did, her fires weakened, her muscles relaxed and her body softened. The fading skyrockets allowed her to once more think about what was happening.

Opening her eyes, she looked up again. Although there still wasn't anyone there, she couldn't deny the sensation of the hard cock buried deep inside her. Trying to understand how this could be, she struggled with a combination of fear and confusion, mixed with disbelief.

Then the phantom started humping his hips back and forth, pumping his invisible manhood in and out of her pussy. And, despite her mental struggles, her body reflexively responded. Her feet had remained where they had found a hold and her legs tensed, lifting herself up to meet each downward thrust.

As the rhythmic cadence of their mutual humping grew slightly, the fires within her loins were stoked into another bonfire. The heat from these allowed her to decide that whoever, or whatever this was, meant her no harm, and the fear dissipated. Bringing her arms back up beside her head, her fingers once more grabbed at the pillow under her head. Upon her chest, her breasts jiggled delicately with the soft rocking motion of her body.

In the next moment, as she was fucked by the pistoning cock, the confusion faded away too. The feel of the rigid shaft stuffing her pussy again and again allowed her to no longer care how it was doing this, only that it was.

This left only the lingering disbelief and she quickly set it aside as well, simply accepting and embracing that it was happening.

"Ooh yes. Yes," she sighed, her eyes closing as her face lulled partially to one side.

The phantom's rhythmic humping gradually grew faster and faster so that his cock pumped in and out of her with more and more urgency.

In and out it thrust...

Filling her...

Fucking her...

In and out...

In and out...

As she laid there, being fucked, her body rocking upon the bed so that her breasts rolled and jiggled fluidly, her fires grew higher and higher. Soon, another orgasm formed among them... rose up to swoop and swirl among the dancing flames. Her nails digging into the soft pillow, she panted and mewled past her open lips as her face lulled to the other side.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers
12