All Comments on 'Dream On'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent and Tactfully Written

These are wonderful stories. They are very well written and each on is just the right length. I especially appreceiate being able to read one and then come back later and carry on to the next. I did skip the one about the golden showers (just not my thing) but I am sure others will enjoy it. Please consider send more of these. Again thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very good

The titillation was superb and the ultimate sex better.

Excellent erotic vignettes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Old folks

Well, I'm 76 and I know exactly how you feel. If it weren't for the joys of masterbation, I don't know if life would be worth it.

Our only hope is some weird younger females with "old men" fetish or well preserved female contemporaries.

No doubt most under 40s consider us sex fiends or worse don't consider us at all.

Your fantisies were well written and as fantisies right on the mark. Let's you write some more.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotica vs porn--well said!

The part I liked best in this series of stories was how you distinguished erotica from pornography:

"Porn has little or no story to make the sex scenes hold together in a believable manner. Porn depends entirely on the use of sexually charged words and exaggerated descriptions of sexual activity. Erotica, on the other hand, while it describes the same kinds of sexual activity does so in the context of a story that would be worth reading even if the sex scenes were left out. And, erotic doesn't depend on gutter language when depicting the various kinds of sexual activity people engage in. Well written erotica is acceptable in polite circles; porn isn't."

No one, including myself, could ever have come up with a better explanation than that. Kudos to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous