Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed in and barely had time to squat in front of her and spread her labia when a powerful stream of hot, golden fluid spouted from between her thighs and onto my flagging penis.

I had started to go flaccid, but the first splash of her piss on it brought instant stiffness to my penis. It never fails. The feel of a woman's hot piss on my cock, even if I've cum inside her only moments before is enough to make my cock stand, no matter how soft it was a second earlier.

"Umm, I needed that."

"Did you? Do you need this too?" I stood, aimed my cock at her pussy and with considerable effort shot a forceful stream between her labia and against her clitoris.

I can't prove it, but I could swear that as my hot piss splashed her clit, she climaxed.

While still spraying her vulva, I moved forward, grabbed her right knee and lifted her leg to position her foot on the rim of the tub. I then slipped my penis between her piss wet labia and into her slick, clinging vagina. I hadn't yet emptied my bladder, but began to do so as soon as I was balls deep inside her.

"Lang! What are you doing?"

"Why, my dear; I'm providing you the water sport you asked for. Don't you like it?"

"But, but, it feels like... Yes, you are! You're pissing in me. Oh! Stop it."

I shook my head, gave another powerful shot of piss against the cervix and then began the coital thrusts I needed to make me cum.

Amanda suddenly began to meet me thrust for thrust. Each time my cock plunged into her it forced a gush of piss out of her cunt, over my balls, and down our thighs. After a short time, her vagina clamped tightly around my penis just as the glans reached the end of her sheath. I could move it no more than an inch, either back or forward. Each of those movements made it slide across the mouth of her womb. That's all it took. Cum rocketed out of me into her piss filled cunt.

Finally, her own orgasmic throes subsided and her pelvic muscles released their imprisoning grip on my prick. We had both cum.

My cock softened and slipped from her as we stood breast to chest, pelvis to sticky, slimy, piss wet pelvis and shared a final, open mouth, tongue against tongue kiss. Then we separated and she said to me, "Oh my God, Lang. I don't know whether to curse you for pissing inside me, or thank you for giving me the best orgasm I've ever had."

A moment later we pulled the shower curtain closed, turned on the water and bathed. After drying one another, we went to her bed, petted a few minutes to restore our need for coition, and after a vigorous fuck fell asleep in one another's arms.

I awoke with the morning sun, dressed, and called room service for breakfast for two. An hour later I took my leave. Amanda is still a good friend. We occasionally still spend a night together, but haven't again given one another a repeat golden shower. However, yesterday's mail brought me a typescript from her. It was the story she had written about that evening's play, and a copy of the editor's letter accepting the story for publication.

Fantasy Six

Kim

I spent three weeks during June and July last year on a small island in the Caribbean well away from the major islands with their swarms of tourists. It was there that I met Kim.

Kim is a third generation Japanese-American. She is a successful entrepreneur in Las Angeles where she runs a modeling agency, and owns a major share in a chain of boutiques. However, if such is possible, business had been too good and she had burned out so she, like I, was seeking refuge and restoration as far away from the hectic pace of big city life as we could find.

The island we were on is so small that it is accessible only by boat. It has but one small hotel and is frequented only by scuba divers drawn to the crystal clear, deep lagoon on its east side.

As it turns out, neither Kim nor I are sufficiently rabid about scuba diving as the others on the island were so the dive master paired her with me so that neither of us would get in the way of those who were true devotees of the sport. Neither of us minded in the least. It meant that we could swim leisurely, sun on the beach, or sit on the hotel veranda sipping adult beverages while the others were out competing to see who could dive the deepest, or stay down the longest, or whatever else it was that turned them on.

Kim is not a great beauty; she probably was twenty years ago, but now she's a little over weight, and is beginning to sag in all those places women hate to sag. Nevertheless, she is a charming, articulate woman who enjoys life, and as I found out relatively early on, loves sex. She's not a nymphomaniac, but her sex drive is none the less far stronger than in most women her age. As for inhibitions; she has none.

On the Monday that marked the end of our first week on the island, Kim seemed listless and somewhat depressed. I'm sensitive to the mood of those I'm with, and asked her what was bothering her.

"It's nothing serious, Lang. My period is supposed to start either today or tomorrow and I've got pre-menstrual cramps."

"Well, I've obviously never experienced them, but I've been around a number of women who had them on a regular basis, so I think I can appreciate your discomfort."

"Thanks. It's a real bummer to feel like this. I'm sorry that I'll probably not be great company for the next several days."

"Don't apologize. Your physiology is something over which you have no control. All you can do is make behavioral choices which please both you and anyone you're with."

"That's not easy. I usually get real bitchy when I having PMS."

"I understand. But, whether you get bitchy or not is a choice you can make. It isn't an easy choice, I'm sure, but it is a choice."

"Lang, I don't want to be a bitch. It just happens. I hope you won't get hurt feelings if I snap at you, or say cutting things."

"I may want to, but whether I do, or not, is my choice. I usually choose to let such things bounce off me without effect. Now, is there anything that I can do to ease your discomfort?"

Kim stared at her toes for a moment and then said, "If you will, I could sure use a back rub. My lower back is killing me."

I took her hand, helped her to her feet and said, "Your wish is my command. Shall we go to your room, or mine?"

"Let's go to yours. Mine's a mess. I felt so bad when I got up that I didn't pick up the dirty clothes I just dropped on the floor when I went to bed last night."

"Hmmm, that couldn't be much of a mess. If I recall correctly, you were still wearing a string bikini when you left me at the bar last night, and I didn't see you again until fifteen minutes ago."

"Laannnngg, That's mean."

"Sorry. My place it is."

When we got to my suite, I led Kim into the bedroom and said, "Get yourself ready while I go get the massage oil from the medicine cabinet."

Kim was lying face down on my bed when I returned. She was as bare as the day she was born. Not surprisingly, my body responded. I felt my penis come alive in an effort to give meaning to my name. "Kim, I hope this massage oil is not to strong for your skin. It's some I use on myself when I've overdone physical activity and have sore muscles. It gets pretty hot when it's rubbed in."

"Let's give it a try. If it doesn't burn too much, the heat may ease the pain in my back."

As I applied the liniment, I kneaded and massaged the muscles of Kim's back from the base of her rib cage to the crest of her hip bone. She sighed and made purring sounds deep in her throat. "Ummm, that feels sooooo good."

"Is the liniment too strong?"

"It's pretty warm, but I think I can stand it. What you're doing with your hands is marvelous. I can feel my muscles going limp. The pain is already much less."

I leaned over, kissed her neck just below her left ear and said, "Good. I'm going to go wash the liniment off my hands now. When I come back, I'll massage the rest of your back and any other part of your body you want massaged. May I bring you something to drink when I finish washing my hands?"

"It's too early for anything alcoholic, but if you have an herbal tea that would be nice."

"Okay, how about chamomile?"

"Wonderful. That's my favorite."

It was almost ten minutes later when I returned to Kim with a tray loaded with a pot of chamomile tea, two mugs, a plate of toast, butter, and two kinds of jam. "How's the back," I asked.

"Wow! For a while I thought you had used a blow torch on me, but now it is just pleasantly warm and the pain is gone."

"Great. Let's take a tea and toast break, and then I'll give you the rest of your massage: no liniment this time, just warm oil."

"Ummm, that sounds heavenly."

When Kim sat up to eat the snack I had prepared, she made no effort to cover herself, but sat there in all of her naked beauty. Since she was obviously unconcerned, I made no effort to hide my pleasure at being able to see her pert, brown-tipped breasts or the black wedge of pubic hair at the junction of her thighs.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Lange, you look like you see something you want to eat more than that slice of toast that you spread with jam, but haven't tasted."

"You are very perceptive, my dear. Yes, I do see something I want more than this toast. If you taste like you look, I want to eat you."

"Is that a proposition?"

"It is if you want it to be."

"What part of me do you want to eat?"

"Nearly all of you. Let me start with those beautiful bow shaped lips, work my way down to your nipples, and then nibble at your inner pussy lips and clit."

"My, you are hungry."

I didn't answer her, but leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the mouth. She didn't pull back so I kissed her again. She parted her lips and brushed the tip of her tongue across my lips. I parried. The tongue duel had begun and quickly intensified.

We were both breathing heavily when I broke our kiss and moved down her neck and chest to her rather small, but very firm hemispheric breasts. Along the way I teased her with tongue licks and gentle nips with my teeth. She held my head the entire time, pressing my mouth firmly to her now sweaty flesh.

The odor of her body was slight, but intoxicating. It was that of a woman in heat. My already erect penis responded by trying to add another couple of inches to its length and another to its girth. Unfortunately the attempt was in vain. It remained its usual 19 centimeter length and 4.5 centimeter diameter. (For you who don't know the metric system, that's a bit less than 7 ½ inches long and 1 ¾ inches in diameter.)

When I got to Kim's breasts, her nipples had stiffened and grown to the size of the tip of my pinky finger. While I suckled the left one, I rolled the right between my thumb and forefinger, and gently pulled on it. Kim sighed contentedly, lay down, and spread her thighs.

I accepted the hint by continuing to tease her tits with my mouth and left hand while moving the right down to run my fingers through the mat of hair on her mons. I massaged that firm pad for a moment and then let my hand cup her labia major. For almost two minutes I did no more than just hold her vulva and gently, but firmly squeeze those firm, hairy pads together. When I felt my fingers becoming wet with her juices, I let my second finger slip into her slot and began sliding it back and forth so that it slid lightly over her erect clitoris and between her inner pussy lips.

Soon her moans were growing louder and she was thrusting her pussy vigorously against my hand. She was also pressing my face so tightly against her right breast that I had difficulty breathing.

Her first orgasm hit. She went limp. I took advantage of having my head free and moved up to again kiss her.

At first her response was passive, but then she began to return my kiss with a passion that told me she was ready for a second orgasm, and perhaps several more. I again moved down her body, nibbling and licking as I made my way to her passion pit.

When I arrived, her labia were already spread and glistening. A little trickle of juice seeped from her vagina and down across her anus to drip onto the sheet. Here her fragrance was more pronounced. No, she didn't smell like fish. It was a heady, fresh scent that bespoke her readiness to mate.

I dipped my tongue into the moist folds, inhaling deeply as I did so. Her flavor was as enticing as her fragrance. I was in muff diver's heaven. At least I was until she suddenly thrust he vulva forcefully against my mouth and closed her thighs trapping my head between them. I don't know how long her orgasm lasted. She was rigid and vibrating like the low "E" string on a well tuned guitar for so long that I thought I was going to pass out because she had my nose completely enclosed between her meaty outer lips with her clit in one nostril.

When the orgasm subsided, she became as limp as she had been rigid a second earlier. I again freed myself and move up to kiss her mouth.

She smelled and tasted her pussy juice on my face and responded to it as eagerly as I had. Her mouth was all over my face sucking and licking her nectar from my lips, cheeks, chin, and where ever else she could find it.

Eventually her frenetic activity calmed. "Damn you, Lange. I had almost forgotten how much I love the smell and taste of pussy."

"You've tasted it before then?"

"Yeah, years ago when I was in college and shared a dorm room with a girl I soon learned was a lesbian. We made one another come almost every night that year. The next year she moved to another school, and I haven't tasted pussy since."

"You mean that no one else has kissed you after going down on you?"

"No one else has gone down on me. Everyone else I've ever been with has never gotten his mouth south of my tits."

"Poor souls. They don't know what they're missing. You are a gustatory delight."

Kim kissed me again. This time she took the initiative. A few minutes later she was sitting astraddle my hips with my 19 centimeter one-eyed snake getting ready to bathe her cervix in semen. But that's another story for another time.

Fantasy Seven

Aunt Sharon

I don't know about other men, but I've always been intrigued by the idea of sex with a close relative. My mother was too straight laced to be a candidate, but her younger sister Sharon gave me many nocturnal emissions before the incident that I'm about to relate took place.

Sharon is three and a half years younger than my mother, and at sixty-five looks no more than thirty-five. She is quite athletic and has a firm, tight body that refuses to sag in all of those places that are the first to yield to gravity as women age. Here breasts (36 C) are as firm and upstanding now as they were when I first started ogling her forty years ago. As for cellulite, forget it; she has none.

One Saturday evening two years ago Aunt Sharon called me to tell me she was going to spend a month touring the desert southwest, and to ask if she could use my home as a base at which she could receive mail and return to between side trips. I have a large home with three bedrooms and two baths so I told her that it would be fine for her to stay with me. She then told me that she would be in on American Flight 407 at 3:48 PM the following Friday. (She had anticipated that I would tell her yes, and had already bought her plane ticket.)

I met Aunt Sharon at the Sun Port the next Friday and brought her to the house. When we arrived, I suggested to her that she shower and rest an hour or so, and than I would take her out to dinner. She kissed me on the cheek and said that that sounded like an excellent idea. I showed her where the bathroom was, got out a bath towel, a wash cloth, and one of my bathrobes for her, and left to go to my computer where I went on line and looked at porn until I heard her turn the shower off and open the bathroom door. I then closed my internet connection and opened a manuscript I had worked on earlier.

"Is that one of the stories you write and sell?" Sharon was standing behind me toweling her hair.

"Yes. At least it's a story that I'm writing; whether it will sell or not is still unknown."

"What's it about?"

"Well, most of what I write is erotica. It's not quite porn, but some of it comes close. This is about a man making love to his mother's sister."

"Oh! Anyone I know?"

"Well, in a way. I've fantasized about making love with you since I was early enough to know my erections were good for something other than making me feel good when I jacked off."

"My! Lange, I don't know whether to be flattered, or to be angry. After all, I am your aunt, and what you are suggesting is incest."

"Sharon, I certainly don't want to embarrass you, or to get you mad at me, but you are a beautiful woman, and you have given me more erections than any other woman I know. I cannot help it if you turn me on, and your being my mother's sister doesn't lessen the effect you have on me anytime you are around me."

"Does that include right now?"

"Yes."

"How much do you want me?"

"Sharon, that's a dangerous question to ask."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I might interpret it as meaning that you are encouraging me to act out my fantasy. And, if that's the case, you might suddenly find out how much I want you."

"Oh. Is that a warning, or a promise, or perhaps both?"

Sharon had moved closer to me. She was still standing behind me where I could not see her, but suddenly I was aware that she had let her bathrobe open; I could feel the heat of her naked belly and breasts on the back of my neck, even though she was not yet touching me. Than did it.

I stood, turned, and took her into my arms. My lips found hers and soon my tongue slipped between her hot, open lips. As we kissed, I slid my right hand up to cup her left breast, and slid my left hand into her robe and around her back so that I could grasp her butt and pull her against my bulging cock.

Sharon did not struggle. Instead, she retuned my kiss with a passion that told me she was as eager for an incestuous experience as I was.

We stood there kissing with me fondling her tight body for nearly three minutes before I said, "Whey don't we go into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable." Without waiting for a reply, I took her hand and led her to my room where I turned down the bed linen and then pealed the robe from her. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

I embraced and kissed her again and then asked, "Do you want me to undress, or do you want to take my clothes off me?" She answered by beginning to unbutton my shirt. As she removed my clothing, I let my hands explore her nakedness. Her nipples were stiff and so sensitive that every time I pinched or rubbed them Sharon sighed and moaned. Lower down, her pubic hair was already slick with her wetness.

By the time she got to my under shorts, my penis was shouting my name and drooling a steady stream of pre-cum. As she pulled them down, the elastic band caught the head of my dick and pulled it down too. Then, the little devil broke free from the shorts and snapped up to make a resounding snap as it bounced off my hairy belly.

Sharon looked at my pulsing cock, licked her lips and said, "My. That is a fine looking piece of salami. I can't wait to taste it." With that, she grabbed my penis, pulled downward to peel the foreskin away from the glans and engulfed the mushroom shaped head in her mouth. HOT!

As much as I enjoyed what Aunt Sharon was doing, I didn't want to cum, but was afraid to let her continue. I lifted her from her knees to a standing position, kissed her again, and pushed her backward toward the bed. When she could back up no further, I pushed her down on the bed and lay lightly on top of her for a moment before beginning to kiss my way down her gorgeous body.

When I got to her breasts, I sucked each turgid nipple in turn, and bathed the globes of her mamms with my tongue. Then I nibbled my way down to her right knee and back up across her belly, just above the patch of blond pubic hair on her Mons Venuses. From there I nibbled, kissed, and licked my way down her outer left thigh to the knee, and back up the inner thigh until I felt her damp pussy hair against my ear. It was muff diving time.