Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased Sharon's outer labia apart with my fingers and then traced the edges of the inner lips upward from her 'taint' to her clit with my tongue.

As soon as my tongue brushed the head of her swollen clit, Sharon went rigid, bucked up against my mouth, and cried out, "I'm cuuummmiing!" As she lay there with her body wracked by orgasmic spasms, her cunny gushed out a fountain of tangy, musky, slick, fluid.

She had my head tightly clamped between her thighs, and her pussy was glued to my face. I had little choice but to open my mouth and burry my tongue in the lips of her pulsing, gushing cunt.

I've enjoyed the taste and smell of pussy since the first time I dipped into one at the age of sixteen, but I've never tasted or smelled one as outrageously delicious as Aunt Sharon's. To say it was magnificent is a gross understatement.

"Ummmm, darling that was wonderful. Now, fuck me."

I didn't need a second invitation.

Two hours later Sharon and I showered together and dressed to go to my favorite restaurant.

That night, and every night for the next week Sharon slept next to me in my bed. It was like a honeymoon. We explored one another's body in every conceivable way, and tried coital positions that even a pretzel maker would have difficulty conceiving.

Sharon left for Alamogordo and the White Sands National Park on Monday morning. We had awakened at sunrise and had coupled vigorously. As she climbed into the driver's seat of her rental car, she said "Lange, it's been great, but it's time for me to get away for a while. My poor pussy is so tender from all of the attention you given it that I can't even touch it with a powder-puff. I could only smile and wish her well; my dick felt the same way.

Postscript

I enjoyed writing these fantasies almost as much as I enjoyed getting my jollies while lying in bed stroking myself to orgasm. I hope you enjoyed reading them and will share your comments with me. Tell me which of my little vignettes turned you on, or which failed to do so. If one or more left you un-aroused, tell me why. I appreciate all feedback—flattering or not.